All Comments on 'The Blameless Bystander Ch. 01'

by AutumnWriter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Start

I will be looking forward to the next - intriguing idea!

rgraham666rgraham666over 17 years ago
So very well written!

I was quite drawn into this. The central character is fascinating and the authour has set the stage very well.

Very much looking forward to the next.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hello world

James will be going through culture shock for a while, although his libido is in full swing.

Excellent buildup of the James character.

The blonde is going to be intriguing.

Enjoyed the first release and looking forward to the other things that have potential

northbaybearnorthbaybearover 17 years ago
Intriguing

Well-written warm up. Setting the stage of what I imagine will be the social and sexual awakening of a naive and long cloistered middle-aged man. You gave me just enough to keep me interested. I'm looking forward to see how the story develops. It's nice to read a new story of yours.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Lovely Beginnings!

How refreshing to read something again by AutumnWriter. I admire the way this Writer can lay out a story in panoramic fashion, with great attention to detail, which includes lovely word pictures that greatly enhance the story.

That Brad and Becky are involved in the age old ritual of seduction seems all so natural as we watch the plot unfold promising more delightful reading in future chapters. As always - so very well written! A Great Read!

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 17 years ago
Really well written!!!

Well AutumnWriter, this was a really well written introduction to, what I hope will be, a lengthy series. I always enjoy reading your stories although I don't always like your characters. However, so far, nothing but praise! Pete.

deJay_13deJay_13about 10 years ago
Good beginning

A very good start upon what appears to be a good story, well written.

de Jay

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous