The Blameless Bystander Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told Bubba how you helped me with the washing machine," Abby interjected. The hairs on the back of James' neck stood up. This scene was becoming too complicated for James to figure out.

"Hey, thanks for doing that," Bubba said. "I hope that it didn't take you too far out of your way."

"He wouldn't even take a glass of lemonade in payment!" Abby frowned in mock frustration. "I don't blame him. You should' a offered him a beer," Bubba commiserated.

"I was invited to go to a place named Shorty's for drinks after the game," James said, eager to change the subject.

"Great place!" Bubba assured him. "You'll find it on the State Road, next to the motel with the truck turnaround. The same guy owns both places. A lot of truckers stop there when they're up this way."

James nodded, grateful for the directions.

"They play a lot of Country Music there," Bubba continued. "Hey, Sugar Plum," he turned to Abby, "wanna go down there for a while and take a few turns around the dance floor?"

"Not tonight, Bubba. You just got home. We have...you know...other plans." Abby said in a soft coquette voice—at least as soft as she could and still be heard above the cheering of the crowd. Bubba laughed and put her harm around her shoulder. He bent down and kissed her on the forehead, and then returned his attention to the game.

James had been listening to the husband and wife exchange. Abby turned to James and leaned close to him so that she could speak under the crowd noise. "I'll bet that I can get him to have a glass of lemonade with me!" She glanced up at James, straight into his eyes, and passed her tongue over her lips quickly.

At first James tried to force himself to look away, but could not. After a few seconds he did not try, relishing the connection. He burned it into his memory so that he could use it later. As quickly as the episode unfolded, it was over. Abby looked away, withdrawing the contact.

James knew that she thought that she was denying him, but he knew differently. He had captured her look, burned into his brain. She didn't know that he had made love to her in his apartment, laid with her, felt her around him. She could not know, but it was true. It was a fact in another dimension created and controlled by the mind—his mind. It was a space in which anything could happen, where no one would suffer and all could be forgiven, if forgiveness was in order.

At the end of the game everyone was in good spirits. Bates won. Abby and Bubba were going home to lie together. As he drove to Shorty's Bar, James was thinking of them undressing one another. Bubba would lie naked on the bed waiting. Abby, nude, would slowly descend to lie upon him, painting her softness on his large body. She would be warm. She would make him feel stronger—as strong he certainly was. They would kiss. They would..."

Each time James would approach the rest of the act in his mind's eye he would stop, because he didn't know how to continue. It was so frustrating. He had to be missing the finest portion. His manhood was hard and he was panting. He had to calm down before going inside the bar, and it was just up ahead. He tucked away his inner vision for the moment. By the time he parked the car his raging body had cooled.

There was a three-piece band playing at Shorty's and couples on the dance floor. James stood just inside the front door and surveyed the tables. He saw a group that looked like teachers in the corner. He looked closer and saw Vicki waving to him and yelling something that he couldn't hear over the band. James weaved his way through the crowd to join them.

Vicki introduced James to everyone. He already knew a few of them from Nathan's barbecue. It was a convivial group. There were about eight teachers, each with a spouse, except James and Vicki. A few danced to the Country tunes. James thought that a few of the women glanced at him as if they expected that he would ask them to dance, but James did not, although he considered it. He didn't know how to dance, or to ask a woman to do so. He had a lot to learn, he told himself.

Most of the couples limited themselves to two drinks and the number in the corner slowly dwindled. Finally, only he and Vicki remained. The band was on a break.

"Do you like Country Music, James?" Vicki asked.

"I'll wait until I hear more of it before I decide," James answered tactfully.

"I'll take or leave of it," Vicki said honestly. "It serves the purpose. You can get used to it. It's better than silence."

"What about just sitting down and talking?" James asked.

"That's alright, but it can get old, too. When the conversation runs out you need something to fill the void. If you don't—that's probably what happened between me and my 'ex'." she mused in a resigned tone, and then snapped back cheerfully. "When the band starts again, I'll teach you to dance."

She saw the doubt in James' eyes. "Don't worry, we'll wait for an easy one." She assured him. She leaned closer, like she did at Nathan's barbecue. "Don't worry. Whatever happens, I won't tell a soul."

The band came out and hooked up their instruments once again. They started playing "Behind Closed Doors", the Charley Rich ballad. "This is a good one," she exclaimed as she rose and took James' hand and led him to the floor.

"Hold me like this," she instructed.

James held her stiffly. Immediately Vicki closed the gap between them and they were swaying to the easy rhythm. James was taller than her by nearly a foot. As they swayed with the music their thighs rubbed together and pressed up against him. James felt her breasts. He was getting an erection, which he tried to fight off, but could not help. He was sure that Vicki could feel it, but she didn't say anything about it.

"See, it isn't that difficult," she purred. James didn't answer, but kept swaying and allowing Vicki to press herself against him. He found that he liked it. He enjoyed the feeling and the excitement. It was so convenient. There was no one to see him, report back to Nathan, his landlady, Bubba or anyone else.

"I don't live far from here," Vicki whispered in his ear as the song was ending. "Would you like me to show you my apartment?"

For James, it was a big moment. He wanted to go; fear slowed him. If he agreed, it would be the point of no return. If he said no, he could wait for the next opportunity. Vicki tightened her hold around his shoulders and ground her breasts into him anew. She stepped one foot around his so that his thigh nestled between her two.

"Well?" she asked.

"Yes," he answered. He wanted it to be a more suave response but the one-word answer was all that he could muster. It was enough.

*************

There was no doubt in James' mind that he had passed the point of no return. His virginity had hours, if not minutes of life remaining. Vicki seemed like an appropriate candidate to perform the initiation. She had such an easy, 'not the end of the world' attitude toward sex, or so it seemed to James. Lack of performance didn't seem to faze her, at least when they were dancing. He tried to figure out if he should tell her if was his first time, or if he should pretend that it wasn't. He couldn't decide, except that he would not decide. He hoped that the moment would show him the right way to go. James thought of how close it had been that Abby would have been his first lover and wondered how that would have been. He would have longed to please her, and probably could not have done well. Vicki seemed more a person who could break him in without being disappointed. James could tell that she was more experienced than Abby, her feelings less tender, expectations tempered. If James failed her, she would move on to another. Besides, Vicki was unmarried, as he was. There would be no breaking of rules, except Nathan's, and he need not know. There would be no guilt or remorse. Abby was where she belonged, nude in Bubba's arms. It would be better this way.

James guided his car into the parking lot of a large apartment complex, following Vicki. He was glad for the setting. It was more anonymous. Neither he nor his car would be recognized as it blended into the scores of others. He parked next to Vicki's car and they walked together to her building.

"This looks like a nice place," he said to her, making small talk.

"It's alright," she answered. "I moved in here after my divorce eight years ago. I didn't want a lawn to mow and plumbing to fix. I don't have a man around enough to take care of that." She turned to James as she inserted her key. "And when I do have a man around I don't want him wasting time mowing the lawn," she added with a smirk.

"I wasn't planning on mowing the lawn." James replied, showing her that he understood the double meaning. There was a limit to his naïveté.

"Can I get you something?" she asked after they entered the apartment. James shook his head. "Maybe afterward," she conceded. She opened her arms and James took the cue to embrace her. Vicki tilted her head upward and opened her lips slightly.

This presented James with a dilemma. He had never a kissed a woman, in a sexual way. He had not even done so on the few dates that he had in high school. He hadn't anticipated that his inexperience would be apparent to soon in the encounter. He had to try, at least, so he bent his head down and pressed his lips against hers. He depended on her take the lead.

Vicki relaxed into the kiss and opened her lips a little wider. James responded, finding it easier than he thought it would be. Vicki snaked out her tongue, searching for his. James was startled at first; he tensed and pulled away slightly, but then returned to the pleasant task. They continued for about a minute before Vicki pulled away, but held the embrace.

"Mmmm!" she purred. "You're a good kisser." She smiled up at him. James found solace in the flattery; deep-down he realized that Vicki's comments were no more than that. "You're a lot taller than me. It's a little inconvenient," she observed. "Why don't we go into the bedroom where we can lie down?"

She didn't wait for James to answer. She took his hand gently in hers and led him through the living room to her bedroom. When they arrived she released him and turned down the bed covers. Vicki turned back to him and kicked off her shoes. James followed suit and waited for the next move. Vicki stood motionless, inflicting a sweet torture, making him grope for the initiative. He couldn't find it. "You're a shy fellow!" she whispered seductively. "I like that!"

James heart was pumping hard. His erection strained against his clothes. He stripped off his sweater, and then stood still, afraid to go on. Vicki's eyes pierced him, searching.

"Vicki, I need to tell you something," uttered James, trembling. He paused, hoping for an epiphany of the right words. Vicki's eyebrows furled in anticipation of what he had to say. He had to just say it.

"This is my first time doing this. I've never done this before. I'm sorry," he blurted out, still shaking.

Vicki's face spread into a broad smile and she looked up at him sympathetically. "Why, I knew that," she consoled him. "It's alright. That's part of what I'm looking forward to—to be your first."

"How—how did you know?" James suspected Abby told her, but refused to believe it.

"I knew it since Nathan's party when I tried to rest my breast against your arm." She informed him. "You must have jumped ten feet," she giggled a little. "I bet you wouldn't do that right now." she said in a low voice as she pressed up against him. James nervously shook his head.

"Well, you'll get to do a lot more than that in just a little bit." she said in a sing-song voice. "Now, let me help you with these clothes." Vicki started unbuttoning his shirt. James started to lift her sweater.

"No, just let me take care of you this first time. Let me take care of everything," she ordered in a gentle voice.

Vicki finished with his shirt and he allowed her to push it off his shoulders. The air felt cold on the bare skin of his chest. Vicki let her hands roam all over it. She did it softly at first, and then pressed harder, testing the tone of his torso.

"Nice muscles," she purred, then clasped her lips around his left nipple, and stroked it with her tongue. She finished with a gentle bite. It was sensuality James had never known. An electric current seemed to pass from his nipple to his penis. His breathing became irregular and shallow. "You'd like to do that to mine, wouldn't you?" she queried in a husky voice. "Soon, I'll insist on it." The thought of it increased his excitement.

Vicki turned to James trousers. She unbuckled the belt and released the waistband. She stripped them down, slacks and underwear together in one motion. She carefully slid the waistband over his erection. James was naked before her. She clasped a warm hand gently around his manhood. Some viscous fluid had leaked from James and was on her hand. She licked it off. "Nice!" she slowly said and raised her eyes up at him. She lowered her hand and cupped his scrotum. James gasped and struggled not to ejaculate.

Vicki nudged James backward slightly, his cue to lie on the bed, which he did. He quickly dispensed with his socks and watch. Vicki stood at the foot of the bed. They had not turned on the bedroom lamp. The only light was coming from the hallway. Vicki lit a candle on her dresser and stepped out to turn off the outer light.

"Now it's my turn to lose these clothes." She raised her sweater, exposing the skin of her midriff. She paused a second, and then removed it. She had large breasts, encased in a lace bra. James drank in the sight of them. In the flickering of the candlelight he tried to make out the details—the nipples if he could. It wasn't possible. His eyes could only make out two large promises.

Vicki shed her slacks and set them on a chair nearby. She had on lace panties that matched her bra. They were violet and contrasted with her fair skin and hair.

"See," she said, "I wore these just for you."

Vicki was shorter that average, but she was not slender and petite. Her breasts were set on a frame to match. She was not fat, maybe one or two extra pounds in the middle. Her thighs were short and muscular, but the skin was smooth and sleek. She stepped slowly and silently from the head of the bed to sit next to where James waited anticipating.

She reached over and stroked him once again. James was leaking copiously, more each minute. She licked a drop from her finger, then reached again and lightly stroked his sack with the pads of her fingers. James gasped at the pleasure, and struggled to hold back.

"You're really excited, aren't you?" Her question was more an acknowledgement. "You might go off like a rocket before we get to the good part." James quickly nodded in agreement. "I know how to take care of that.". She bent forward and kissed him. "Help me off with my bra." she commanded. James reached behind her and unclasped it. He took the shoulder straps in his fingers. Vicki rose back up; the bra stayed behind, still in James' hands.

Her breasts, now free, took on a natural shape. They rested comfortably on her chest, far more beautiful, in James estimation, than as prisoners in their harness. He dropped the bra on the floor and reached up to take hold of them. Vicki leaned forward a little to help him, and that enabled her breast to swing a little away from her torso. They were soft, but with firmness underneath. He rubbed his thumbs over the nipples and he felt their hardness. It was a pleasure to feel them. Vicki closed her eyes and tilted her head back, her breath quickened. James felt satisfaction at returning pleasure to her.

Suddenly, Vicki opened her eyes and straightened up.

"We'll do more of that later. First we have to get some relief for you." All at once she straddled James, sitting atop him. James felt his hardness pressing into the lace of Vicki's panties. The barrier confused him. Before he could ask she eased herself down his body, sliding her warm skin and breasts over him. When her breasts passed over his throbbing penis, he nearly exploded. Vicki moved on, lower. Finally she stopped so that her face was over his groin. She slid her hands under his flanks.

"This will take the pressure off. It will help you later."

She lowered her lips to the crown of his penis, sucking gently. James gasped again, and tensed his buttocks muscles to raise himself up higher. He had never known such pleasure. Vicki continued, moving her head around slightly to make contact with each nerve. She flicked out her tongue to tease more. James knew that he was losing control.

"Just let it come. Don't fight it and don't worry about a thing," she instructed as she lifted off him for a second. With that she opened her mouth wide and swallowed him completely. When he hit the back of her throat she started a gulping motion. James released himself and sent his seed hurtling down her throat. He issued out a loud moan as he did so. He pulsed a half-dozen times. Vicki kept him inside her mouth until he softened and she had taken all that he had to give at the moment.

"Wasn't that fun?" she lilted as she climbed up to lay beside him. James was still panting, unable to speak. It didn't matter—Vicki knew the answer.

"We'll just relax a while until you recover."

"Vicki, that was ..." he started, but she placed a finger over his lips to silence him.

"Did you know that you're my first virgin?" she asked, propped on her elbow with her breasts draped on his chest. "I just knew at Nathan's party that we would get together one day. When Nathan chased me off, I thought that someone else would have you ahead of me. This all worked out so well."

James was lost for words. He softly caressed her breast as it lay on him. Vicki leaned forward and kissed him on his lips. It was a harder than their first kiss—more urgent. She thrust her tongue into his mouth and he tasted himself on her. It was hard to get used to at first, but Vicki wasn't ready to release him so he decided to get used to it. It was a small price to pay. James enjoyed the skin to skin contact that he had never felt before, her weight on top of him and the feeling of her small movements.

Vicki rolled to her back. James shifted to lie aside her, waiting for instruction.

"Suck on my nipples like I did on yours when we first came in." she whispered. James complied. He laved first one, then the other. He rested his head on her chest so that he could hold them. He tried different things and when she mewed her pleasure, he knew that he had done well. "Just keep doing that for a little while." she panted as he hit a combination of pressure and movement that she liked. She arched her back to deepen the contact. James enjoyed doing it, and recorded each item for future use.

After a while James let his free hand roam over her torso and thighs. The insides of her legs were soft and fleshy. He knew that he would be between them in due course. He just let his fingertips enjoy the feel of them. He sensed that Vicki liked it, too.

"Help me off with my panties," she requested. James released her breast and knelt on the bed, straddling her. She raised her hips and James slid them off. An aroma escaped that James had never experienced, but he liked the scent and knew it was good. He lay back down beside her.

"Just touch me gently down there," Vicki said. "Put a finger inside me." James complied. He found Vicki drenched in her own fluids. She bucked her hips up as his finger entered her. James moved his digit inside her, and then closed his palm over her hair-covered mound. "You learn fast, James," she panted at him. It gave him confidence.

"Put yourself between my legs." Vicki ordered after James had worked on her for a while. He was hard again, perhaps more so than before Vicki had worked her oral magic on him. As he positioned himself, Vicki bent her knees and spread her thighs open. James looked down at her in the candlelight. First he scanned her wet sex, then her wondrous breasts now laying flat against her chest. Finally he gazed at her face, eyes open and eager, her arms reaching upward in invitation. James sank down into them. He felt the heat from her body again. It was nice. He felt his manhood pressing somewhere against her, but couldn't find her opening.