The Blameless Bystander Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me help you; lift up a little," she instructed. She reached underneath him and took hold of him. She shifted her position slightly and let go of him. James felt the crown of his penis resting where it was wet and warm. It felt good. He stayed motionless for a second. He wanted to remember.

"Just come ahead now," she said calmly. "Push all the way into me."

James thrust forward. He felt a rush of warmness. It was like being in her mouth, except warmer and tighter. The pleasure was sublime. He fell forward on top of her. Vicki pressed her hips up to deepen him—it felt even better.

James pressed back, and then withdrew so that he could press in again. He rose up onto his elbows. He found a natural rhythm with Vicki. She was correct; despite the pleasure he would hold off far longer before ejaculating.

"You're doing just fine," Vicki assured from below. "Keep it up." James heard her moan with pleasure.

Before long James felt his climax approaching. He was uncertain.

"Don't hold back—let it go. You've been fantastic," Vicki urged. James let it go. He filled her; it was good. It was an end and a beginning. There was nothing to regret.

When James softened, Vicki released her embrace and he slid off to her side.

"Let's get some sleep now. In the morning we can practice some more," Vicki said in good humor. "This was so nice." She kissed him on the cheek and then got up to go to the bathroom. On the way back to the bed she stopped at the dresser to blow out the candle.

**************

In the morning they had sex again, and once more as they showered together. It was good, but not as new as the session the night before. Afterward, Vicki made breakfast for them. James noticed that Vicki didn't look quite as good in the morning as she did at night, but he tried not to think about it.

"I hope that you'll invite me back soon," James said.

"Why, of course, sugar!" Vicki exclaimed. "In fact, I'm not busy tonight. Why don't you come back for dinner?"

"I'll bring some wine," James promised.

"How did you enjoy your first time, James?" she asked.

"I loved it. I could never have imagined it."

"That's great, but remember one thing," Vicki warned. "You can love sex. We can have a lot of sex. But don't love me. It's not the same. We can be friends, but don't fall in love with me. I won't love you back."

"Fair enough!" James answered. Silently, he wondered at the meaning of what she told him.

**************

TO BE CONTINUED...

Dear Readers,

Thanks for reading. Your feedback is important and I always look forward to it, either in the Public Section, or the private e-mail facility.

Good reading and best regards,

Autumn Writer