All Comments on 'The Blameless Bystander Ch. 16'

by AutumnWriter

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent Story

The title tells it all.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A beautiful story

Please start another soon.

duddle146duddle146about 17 years ago
Endearing conclusion.

An ending that provides that ever welcome 'feel good' feeling. A beautiful story well told.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Very enjoyable

Thank you.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 17 years ago
A fine tale of sombre intrigue!!!

Yes AutumnWriter this has been a fine tale of sombre intrigue! The ending provided a warm feeling of 'completion' and all that goes with it. The good feelings generated by this beautiful story make me long for more such excellent writing from you. Please give us another soon. Pete.

bruce22bruce22about 17 years ago
You really could write for a living--

---and a very good one at that(count up the earnings of Nora Roberts!). This could really be turned into a interesting novel by sketching in more of the background of the characters and resolving what happens in more detail to the many interesting characters.

Thanks for all the time and effort!

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
Thank You Autumn Writer

Thank you so much AutumnWriter i truly loved what you did to this last chapter and im glad Jamie and Connie found there calling with her beside him and Father Brendan I`m sorry he passed on AutumnWriter i hope i see and read more stories like this in the future.

God Bless you,

Pat M.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Solid

Congratulation on a story well done, AutumnWriter. So few writers on this site have even a vague clue of how to write. You have proven with this story to be an atypical writer for this site. (yes, that is a compliment) The pacing was like a relaxing Sunday morning curled up with a cup of coffee & the NYT. You avoided a tired cliche, so common on this site, of finishing up with a Disney finish. I look forward to future stories from you.

sarahsayssarahsaysover 16 years ago
Very absorbing

I could not set this read down, so to speak. What a pleasure to find it on Literotica. Will there be more? Please say yes. The effort you put forth is commendable. My comments here are a bit hollow in comparison. Jamie's adventures, run-ins, disappointments and epiphanies were fascinating to say the least.

Cobbler1023Cobbler1023about 15 years ago
One of the very best!!!

I was completely absorbed in this story. Reading it was a pleasure! Thanks The Cobbler

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Impressive, substantial

A few places the cadence was a bit slow, but overall, nothing but praise. Characters were rich - and realistic. 'Story quite believable. The characters were particularly impressive for their balance - that seemed to track w/ a mature view of people and their actions - the good, the bad, deep, shallow - both with specific characters and *within* a single character. Its rare to see us human critters painted so well. I've seen it only one other time w/in literotica. Outside, Diana Gabaldon's characters in her huge series 'Outlanders' does this character realism beautifully. I don't think its a technique that can be mastered by any writer - more of a perspective that a lot of living provides. Really well done - Thank You.

ManatNumber34ManatNumber34over 1 year ago

What a good series. Suspect that the author won't be contributing anymore and that is a shame.

oldgraycatoldgraycatover 1 year ago

This was just another wonderful story I have seen on this site. Its not just sex but a story of people's lives of the good and bad than happens to us.

rickydean56rickydean56about 1 year ago

Wonderfully told. 10 stars!! Best I've seen on this site or any other in a long time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous