All Comments on 'The Bleakest of Seasons'

by Deeply_Twisted

Sort by:
  • 90 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
Well-written and beautifully presented

This was a very special story - I loved every word of it and your presentation, particularly the use of lots of 'white space' made it read so easily; very well done for a highly-polished and extremely erotic work of fiction. Five stars at the very least and please bring us more like it!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing story

I really liked your writing. Your ideas flowed so smoothly through the entire piece. It was well done. I will look forward to more of your writing.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
An intensely fine piece.

Few stories get five stars from me, but this more than earned them. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Beautiful writing.. thank you for sharing.

meh4912meh4912over 11 years ago
Fantastic!

I loved every page of it. I hope there will be more of Scott and Addie? I was drawn in from the first paragraph through the last sentence. Wonderful writing, great characters, captivating dialogue.

Please let there be more.

MEH

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I read this from beginning to end in one sitting. I never feel compelled to comment, but I just felt I needed to on this piece. I'm not even a usual fan of this genre but the writing and presentation, dialogue and character building was excellent! I really hope there is more to come. I will be keeping an eye out for more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Simply superb, I couldn't stop reading it. I think this is the most captivating and well written story I've read on this site.

If the story could be developed further, it would deserve world wide sales success.

Thank you for sharing it and I hope this is only the beginning.

MaynessMaynessover 11 years ago

Great piece of writing, well written, interesting characters that are not the usual fare and very believable. Really enjoyed the read, I hope there maybe more? Thank you .

CatsmineCatsmineover 11 years ago
Just Wow

This is the first time I've given 5 stars to a story. Pace, tone, characterization: this was simply outstanding. I normally prefer more of the discipline/masochism aspects of BDSM, but the portrayal of a submissive discovering is enthralling.

jrgg43jrgg43over 11 years ago
wow.....

this is a great story and I look forward to more. Thanks!

horny4spankshorny4spanksover 11 years ago
awesome

I can't wait for the next installment. Please continue, I'm already horny and wet for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

I LOVED your story so well written and so exciting I was turned on the entire time I was reading! I think I will be wet for days lol.

obabyobabyover 11 years ago
So very good

Hot and fantastic. Can't wait for their relationship to evolve. Looking forward to next chapter.

eWomaneWomanover 11 years ago
Over-the-top incredible...

as well as marvelously seductive, enticingly humorous and skillfully structured! A whole new dimension to the sub/dom relationship...and one I welcome.

Great characters -- can't help but love them both. Structure, tempo/pace, tension, et al...this author has all the bases covered.

A truly wonderfully satisfying read...Thanks and bravo to the author -- take care -- hcl (avid reader)

PS: I do know a great story when I read one!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
comfort

I come home from an extroardinarily long day and a meeting with annoying people and reading your story has totally lifted my spirits. Its erotic, teasing and comforting all at the same time. Thank you

wordJunkiewordJunkieover 11 years ago
A breath of fresh air...

and not bleak at all. Hits all the hot spots...and then some! Waiting for more...take care -- hcl

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Very well written, especially the "introspective" parts. However: (1) it was way too long - it should have been in chapters; (2) it was more of a "Romance" than "BDSM" even though there were a few "tweaks" and "mild bondage"

Justme322Justme322over 11 years ago
holy sh*t

Perfect.....I read this a few days ago n I can't get it out of my head....please write more lol :)

Miriam

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
E. L. Who? Fifty stars!

Oh my oh my oh my. Absolutely fabulous. I so desperately want to be Addie. Please continue!

SaucyminxSaucyminxover 11 years ago
A nice surprise

Very lovely. I rarely take the time to read an 8 page story on lit. Yours however was worth every word. Thanks!

delightdawndelightdawnover 11 years ago

Interesting. Enjoyed the fact that Scott is just an ordinary guy with quirks. How twisted the quirks? I don't think we have even begun to see yet.

AnomandarisAnomandarisover 11 years ago
Way too long?

FUCK NO.

Awsome work, great story. I really hope to read more about these two. This is up there with DrMabuses work. One of the better written bdsm pieces on lit.

HardToPlease69HardToPlease69over 11 years ago
Write More <3

This was crazy good!

I can't believe you ended it like that!

I hope you write more!

I honestly wish I could find A guy that'd do that stuff to me

It'd drive me crazy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More Please!!!!

It takes allot for me to want to read anything from start to finish. Thank you for giving me something to read that i didnt want to set down, i very much enjoyed the whole story, i hope theres more to come, soon! Maybe Scott can take her from behind? I continued to wait for it to happen and was anticipating the way you would write it but it didnt come :( Very good story, but this dirty girl missed the anal ;)

Scheherazade73Scheherazade73over 11 years ago
this was...

...the most gorgeous thing I've ever read on Lit, and just about the most amazing thing I have ever read. I am a puddle now. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lovely!

Really enjoyed this, loved the sex - and the humour too! Great!

StephenMiletusStephenMiletusover 11 years ago
Skillfully done

Telling a story in the second person is uncommon because it is difficult to do convincingly, let alone well: you have done it well here. Both Addie & Scott are well-developed personalities -- although Addie is not as deeply fleshed out as Scott. (For example, I'm not clear what her job is from the hints while Scott's work makes sense to anyone who works with computers.) And the story is developed skillfully enough to make the sex not only believable, but enjoyable.

Not sure what "The Bleakest of Seasons" refers to, though. Is that a Milli Vanilli song?

DenorangeDenorangeover 11 years ago
Nice

It was refreshing to find a BDSM story (or any erotica really) that didn't just jump into the sex scenes and actually had a story. I feel that Addie was a bit more round than Scott, I would have liked to know more about the psychological side to him. Overall though, it was a well put-together telling and it was nice to see (mostly) proper grammar as well. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.

PiodenPiodenover 11 years ago
Love this!

Thoroughly enjoyed this, even though I don't usually read such long pieces. Good pacing, marvellous descriptions, believable characters and some fantastic pathos and sense of humour. Well done.

legALLiEblondelegALLiEblondeover 11 years ago
Uuuuhhhhh

This was amazing. Quite possibly the second best story I've ever read on here, and first best for characterization(?)! Ugh. I'm still in a post-that was a good read induced orgasm happy state. Addie does so many of the same things I do, and it helped my identify with her, and really get involved with her relationship with Scott. Ugh, Good Lordy(: bravo fellow literotican, bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good stuff

I really like the way you write, there is a reality to your characters that makes them jump off the screen. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GREAT STYLE!

Amazing sense of humor, I've never EVER read a BDSM story that made me laugh so hard. But the cherry on top of the cream was definitely the Morse Code with the vagina. :))))))) Loved it! Good job! Keep at it. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
In love

Omfg - I'm a limitless bit in love with scott. I've never felt compelled to comment but I've been reading for years. I can't wait for the next installment. I wish I were Addie.

GeorgiaOnMyMindGeorgiaOnMyMindover 11 years ago
Wonderful!

Truly great story :) The characters seem very real, and the story sounds like it really could have happened. Well done!

TjBurroughsTjBurroughsover 11 years ago
Deeply satisfying!

After reading Literotica for 8 yrs I finally became a member so I could favorite this story. This was just the perfect combo of amazing sex, an enchanting storyline, and humor (which was both witty and funny). And I loved the characters themselves. I'm in a hurry to finish writing this so I can devour Ch. 2. Thank you for such a great story!

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
Unique

I appreciate a different BDSM story. This one reflects more reality in a relationship. Relationships are not perfect and choreographed as many Lit stories imply. While I don't usually care for stories where the Dom is showing weakness, when it comes down to it, Doms are human beings with emotions and fragility. This story conveys the conflict and passion of two lovers exploring each other's minds and bodies. Thank you for writing something different---something that people can actually relate to. While parts may not be as erotic as one reading on this site may prefer, good writing is good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This was wonderful! Its what 50 shades of grey promised but never even came close to achieving! Great writing, realistic, believable characters, and sex that isn't boring and repetitive. I like that she is comfortable with her body. No false modesty. Surprisingly romantic without being trite. Leaves me feeling like Goldie locks, everything is juuuuuuust right! Thank you!

fetishisticfetishisticover 11 years ago
Just...I have so many words, and none come close to what I need to say.

This story is beautiful.

It's one of a few BDSM stories I've read on the site, having fallen out of love with the genre due to a large amount of sub-par writing focusing on what might raise the reddest welt and, literally, torture porn. And vacuous characters. This story, though? It was wonderful, I fell back in love with the BDSM-genre, just as much as I did with the characters (it helps, perhaps, that I tend towards being a dom, and work as a corporate sysadmin).

Not only were the characters believable, the intro the lifestyle experienced by Addie, and the failure of a relationship because of a fragile dominant, but...oh, gods: it was perfect. So, so perfect...

I cannot, honestly, wait to read the next installment. So, please, allow me to say, above all the other incoherent, disjointed and effusive, praise above: 'thank you!'

ZenishZenishover 11 years ago
Pretty much perfect

This is simply the best story I have ever read on LIterotica. It's beautiful. Thank you so much, and please keep writing!

JounarJounarover 11 years ago

 Easly one of if not the best stories I have ever read on LIterotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wonderful

I love this. I love the thought and words you have put into it. I think it's too far out there though because I can never imagine 2 people being so open and honest together. That's why it is such an amazing piece, because a girl can dream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ii am that honest and open with my woman. It reads perfectly!

I think this guy has found a woman who is very compatable and they both just fit. You have to base this kind of story on a basis in fact. My lover and I are just as in tune with each other as these two are in the story. Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really good!

One of the best I've read. I love how both characters are less than perfect, or, in other words: Real. Or, at least, a version of real that I would like to believe in. I'm not sure any 40 something guy can really do it that many times, or that a 20 something girl would have the maturity to look past the paunch and the beater car, etc... but I'd like to think that is possible. In the end, that's the fantasy, and the characters being realistic, really sells it well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
...

Wow. Just wow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Fucking amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Thank you so very very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
K-TEEZ radio?

I've never laughed that hard reading a story on this site. Just happened upon this story about an hour ago. And even though its 2:30 in the morning, I'm going to read the next chapter. So good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More!!!

You should add another, let's say, 20 pages to this story. Freakin' amazin'!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
6/5

Your submission deserves more than 5 stars! Incredible masterpiece! PLEASE do tell me there will be a Part 3??

SexcessSexcessabout 11 years ago
I want to meet Scott...

All of everything we women dream of <3 Magical to have an older man that can balance it all and bring it all on and out. Beautiful!!!

PinkPantheressPinkPantheressabout 11 years ago
Simply amazing

I am so very glad to have found this story it ticks all the right boxes. Love the chapter length as well. I really hope to see so much more of this. They way you describe Addie and her feelings, its so life like and real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
My Ultimate Fantasy

It's like you looked inside me and typed out my every desire. Perfection.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
oh. my. god.

you canNOT LEAVE ME STRANDED HERE LIKE THIS ITS ALMOST 5 AM AND I AM SO FREAKING TURNED ON. beautiful piece. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
5 is not a high enough score!

Oh my god I wish I was Addie!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

It was good. Well written and all, but I kinda found the woman rather girlish. What I mean is, think of a mature woman in that situation and she wouldn't behave like that. I love sex very very much, and yeah I think about it all the time so I guess I'm rather more overly sexed than most, but I still wouldn't behave like that. But then, I'm a shy quiet older person so what do I know? :) Good story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
amazing

it's so wonderful and sexy. I love Scott's aggressive self. Its so detailed, you begin to imagine the feelings yourself. I envy Addie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Way too ponderous and plodding

Well written but stories here are supposed to be about sex and variations thereof and not protracted dissertations about sushi, having a drink, etc. My eyes totally glazed over with boredom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dearest...

'Way too ponderous and plodding' -- you must be great fun in bed -- for about 5 minutes. That is if you can keep it going on that long. Take care...to each their own!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My point of view

To start, thank you for sharing your wonderful imagination, if this is totally imagined. This might not be every once cup of tea, specially people that might be just here to read about the actual act of sex, and not the everything else before and after.

I think the story is very detailed, funny, sexy and I wish I was Addie. If you are a young woman looking for more than just a nice bf, this is the story for you to open your limits a bit more. I am 40 and curious about D/S, so it was perfect for me. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I'm seeing a lot of comments about this story taking too long, being too detailed, not being sexual enough. While Deeply_Twisted DOES have more sexual stories you could read, if you're getting bored and impatient that easily maybe YOU aren't that fun in bed either. Honestly, even IF I was just looking for a stroke story, I prefer this over some vacuous dirty librarian smut. But excuse me, my brain is my most important sex organ.

As for Addie being too immature? I myself am a young lady who has no idea what the hell she's doing. And I think the silly frustration, indignation, and otherwise immature behavior is well captured.

Basically, I LOVE this story! I can put myself right in Addie's horribly slutty shoes and my toes curl for Deeply_ Twisted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Where. Are. Men. Like. This.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love

Loved it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow, and yum

I really liked this story. The storyline was believable, unlike some other d/s stories out there right now. I could read a full length novel with these characters!

sopharoonessopharoonesover 10 years ago
another fav :)

i said id register and I did! im a little silly tho, read part 2 before part 1. lol still, excellent story! who's complaining bout it being too wordy? not even! i would also read full length novel. thanks deeply twisted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
deeply_ twisted...

not...to me. I found your story fantastic. you have put to words one of my longest

held and wished for fantasy. your characters are flawed, as we all are, making them believable. please share more of their story. g

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I have never been so wet in my life...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Perfect

I am in love with this story. It's simply perfect.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 10 years ago
Deeply Twisted Is

now among the firsts on my list of favorite authors, and this is the first and only one of his/her stories that I have read! Wow. Super good (in every detail).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Um...wow

Having read multiple stories but never commented...

where can I find me a Scott?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
An ode to you...

So, I have been reading this story over and over for the past two or so months now, and I would just like to sincerely thank you. Thank you for Addie. Thank you for Scott. Thank you for alternative lifestyle stories that are not only well written, but that stay true to the racy and erotic subject matter. Thank you for the levels and layers hidden in your diction, in your well thought out narrative. Thank you most for continuing with Part II, where we get a nice taste of things I could never even imagine. I literally love this. Hell, I love you deeply_twisted. Come back soon please. I'd love to read whatever else is in that head of yours! .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

Just perfect.. Thank you SIR for such an awesome read.. I truly get Addie and this is all I want from my man.. I need this from him and after 25years, I am getting this and thanks to someone writing stories like this and me pushing (lol) him to read them, I get to experience them.. I am just waiting on the table with cuffs lol,, Thank You Sir for the story.. ready to read the next part :). Daddy if ur reading its me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WONDERFUL

Thank you for writing and posting such a great story. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow!

I wish I could find me a Scott also. This story had my heart pumping and my pulses racing. Thank you!!!!!

KezzoKezzoalmost 10 years ago
Loved it

Reminded me of a short period in my life where I was fortunate to have an Addie in my life. Unfortunately I lost her, due to life's pressures. I have never stopped looking for another Addie. One day it will happen.

Loved the story .... thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Breathtaking

I loved this. Thank you. I may have found my Scott. I'll have to have him read this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What an awesome story!

My goodness did this story hit home! I have been recently talking to a girl remarkably like Addie, and in many ways Scott reminds Me a lot of Myself. As I read the story, there were so many similarities in the ways that our relationship has been progressing, so much so that at times I found Myself substituting OUR names for theirs. Thank you for writing this piece.

AffairAffairover 9 years ago

I like.. How real this is, they actually have a relationship and it's sweet. It's clear they both care for each other.

Though Scott tying her up and abandoning her when it's clearly out of her comfort zone didn't bode well with me, neither was the forced pop music, the music was probably the cruelest :p

SweetKalilaSweetKalilaover 9 years ago

That was incredible! Easily my favourite story I've read in a long time. Lucky lucky Addie! Thank you so much for sharing. I definitely enjoyed that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This is so well written. Not only is it great erotica but the story and characters are amazing! I'm at a loss for words over how well written this is!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!

Well written and very entertaining! Erotic but also real- I enjoy that Scott is kind of a nerd but Addie loves him in spite of (or perhaps because of) this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you.

I can't find the words to properly convey how much I enjoyed this story. Thank you so so much. And I'm going to be a very sleepy girl tomorrow as this has caused me to miss my bedtime by a quite a bit! But so worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just wow...

This is absolutely incredibly written with a fantastic story line.

You are brilliant! The engagement between the characters is ideal and the story got me so aroused... This is a beautiful relationship between these two strangers from the internet. Remarkable. But, I think that some deceit from Scott would make the story perfect.

I love you and I definitely hope you write more soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I am smitten!!!

Really well done! Fantastic development of characters and storyline. Über-erotic!! Very authentic- absolute credible inner monologues. Please more and more and more... THANKS FOR SHARING!

SassyKatz71SassyKatz71about 9 years ago
Nice !!

Great read ! Starting the next chapter in a few.loved the dialogue

LotherielLotherielalmost 9 years ago
Beautiful and frightening

The easiest two fives I've every handed out on this site.

This is probably the first story Ive read here that made me "wish to be her".

laydeenymphlaydeenymphover 8 years ago

First 5 star rating I've given so far. The writing is on par, the characters are funny and relatable, the sex is HOT. Really just a great read. Going to start chapter two now!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Damn

This was so good, I really enjoyed this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Holy Hell!

This is the life I hope to lead with my sub, I laughed out loud at least a dozen times, and got hard as many times as well.👍😋

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Loved it!!

I really loved this piece. Oh to actually have a Dom like that, *sigh*. My current hubby comes pretty close. Thanks for a great read! Please keep writing.

mini_minixmini_minixover 6 years ago
Wow...

I have read a lot of stories. I have had to stop reading stories because they become to much for me. I don't like the content, or its to dark for me. This, however; is amazing. I had to stop a few times because it was honestly to good to read at once. I had to calm down in order to finish reading. It truly was amazing. Please, don't stop writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous