The Bleakest of Seasons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You think you're done preparing for whatever is next, but he adds one last touch. He leans down and whispers in your ear for you to lift your head, and then he slides a soft pillow underneath your hair so that you can rest comfortably.

He removes the rest of his clothing. His legs are long, muscular and powerful. As he slides away his own underwear, you catch your breath at his erect manhood. It's larger than you thought, and the tip is level with his navel.

He gets back onto the table and you hold your breath, expecting him to be inside you momentarily. He surprises you by sliding up beside you, and moments later his mouth is on yours and his hand is exploring your body. His fingers knead your breast, plucking at the nipple and cupping your bountiful flesh. His lips slide down to your ear, and your neck and the hand glides lower as well. His finger traces a circle around your navel, then glides down through the tiny thatch of trimmed pubic hair on your mound and across your delicate bud.

You gasp and tremble as he slides a finger easily inside you, then a second. His lips continue nuzzling your ear, as he relentlessly slides in and out of you. You feel your pulse quickening; your nipples pop erect and your breathing speeds up. His fingers dance between your legs, and the tips graze your clitoris in just the right way.

You orgasm loudly, desperately, and thankfully.

Soon you realize that he's not done with you yet. Those fingers keep working on you, those lips and teeth, they keep tasting and nuzzling you, all of you, your neck, your earlobes, your eyelids, your nipples. It's an all you can eat Addie buffet, and his appetite is large.

Those fingers continue to dance, to penetrate, to slip deeper and to touch just right.

Your next orgasm is louder, more insistent.

And the one after that is even more powerful. Your eyes roll back into your head. You want to pull him tight, hold him to you. Stop him from playing your body like a musical instrument. You try to for a moment, and the chains clink and pull back, reminding you that you surrendered all control of this situation.

It slips beyond foreplay, into a test of endurance. How many orgasms can you have? How intense can he make them?

The answer is ... a lot. You lose count. And the second answer is... you don't know, each one seems to be more fantastic than the last one.

After a while, you can't even keep your eyes open. All this pleasure is beyond exhausting. Sweat pools in the gap between your breasts and trails off your forehead. It mixes with the tears slipping quietly from your eyes, and he kisses the tears and sweat away.

Just when you think you can't possibly take any more, he moves above you and you feel him between your legs. He's beyond hard and you're so over stimulated he's inside you, entering you without even a whisper of resistance. You gasp, arch your back, feel him filling you as full as you have ever been.

'Oh God...' you moan.

And after more than an hour of foreplay and manual stimulation, he takes you completely. He pumps away furiously inside you, and the pleasure overwhelms you. You frantically pull at the chains and restraints, but nothing gives. You feel him slide all the way inside you and pull nearly out, and repeat the process as hard and as fast as he can.

Someone is screaming. Suddenly, you realize it is you.

Time melts. Your body takes all the passion it can take, and then some.

The room goes fuzzy, and stars shine. And a moment later... or maybe a year, you hear a faint voice and someone is patting you on the cheek.

'One moment... just tired...' you mumble.

'Addie, look at me please. Look at me now.' Scott demands.

You flutter your eyes open, exhausted. It takes a moment to focus them on him. He's looking down at you, concerned.

You raise your hand to his cheek; smile at the sweat dripping off his nose. He catches your hand and starts to remove the wrist restraint. You tug away from him.

'Leave it... please. Like'em.' You mumble.

He grins down at you, leans down and kisses you on the forehead. Then he turns and cracks something open, then holds a bottle of cold water to your lips. You drink it, down it actually. You cannot believe how drained you feel.

Scott lets you finish the bottle, then he lifts you up and carries you to the bed. He slides you in, tucks the cool sheets around you and then slides in beside you.

'We'll talk more in the morning. You rest kiddo.'

You want to argue, but you've got nothing left. Your muscles are mush, and you feel like you just ran an extremely pleasurable marathon. You lay immobile on the bed, cool crisp sheets wicking away the heat and sweat from your exhausted form. You can hear Scott padding about the room. His breathing is ragged; apparently what you just did was as draining for him.

The coke machine buzzes, then drops a chilled can into the slot. Scott cracks it immediately, and you can hear him sucking back the cold sugary drink.

'I thought fucking someone unconscious was a myth.' He mutters to himself.

Mythical, you think. That sounds about right. As you drift off to sleep, you hope that next time he tries for a coma.

Light.

It's too bright.

You groan and snuggle into the warm sheets and blanket. Somebody lays spooned up against you. Their hand is on your hip. Without thought, you grab the wrist and pull the arm around your chest.

He grumbles behind you, but lets you take the arm captive. The hand slides down and cups your right breast, the fingers gently squeezing your nipple.

That feels better. You put your hand over the other hand and hold it there. It feels nice. His hand is warm against your soft sensitive skin. You stretch and give a little girl whine, your body still demanding sleep after last night's... exercises.

As you stretch, you can feel him against you. His belly is warm and fuzzy, his legs long and strong and his arm wrapped around you and cupping you gently, fingers still teasing your nipple.

Something else is gently rubbing against your buttock. It puts a faint smile on your lips, and a stirring between your legs.

You remember last night. You'd had boys before, fumbling, clumsy young boys, awestruck by your cleavage, and inept between the sheets. He was different, not only was he more interested in your pleasure, he knew how to coax it from you, tease it out of you... rip it from you if he had to.

And you really liked it when he ripped it from you.

You remember clearly for a moment the previous night, your sex so wet that you swear you were dripping, your clitoris so over stimulated you didn't think you could come any more or any harder, and then he slid inside you and proved you very wrong for a very long time. All while the chains held you in place, forced you open, made you obey.

You moan a little just thinking about it.

His hand slips off your full breast and very erect nipple, to your disappointment and he pulls your hair back so that he can whisper in your ear.

'Are you ok Kiddo?'.

You smile. 'Ok' would be a significant downgrade after last night.

You slide your hand down your hip and behind your back, fingers reaching out until you feel his erect manhood. You smile again, because he's hard as a rock.

He was hard as a rock all last night too. What was with this guy?

'I'd be better....if we could find a better place for this.' You say in your sleepy little girl voice, as you trail your fingernails up and down his shaft. You feel him twitch as you do so, and you slowly raise your leg and tug him towards you.

You consider it for a moment, then decide to move him towards the closer of your two openings. As you do it, you realize that the hazy, lazy, sleepy feeling you love in the morning is gone, and that you are wide awake and suddenly holding your breath. You pull him to you and touch him to your anus. You feel yourself getting ridiculously wet again, and hope that he knows what he's doing in this regard too.

He stops you.

'What are you doing?' He whispers in your ear.

'I wanted you to... you know... take what you wanted.'

'Really. On our first date?'

'You took everything else you wanted last night. Not that I am complaining.'

'Addie, have you ever had anal sex before?'

You hesitate, suddenly feeling ridiculous.

'No. I never... I wanted to but...'

'And you want to try this now?' he asks softly in your ear. His breath is warm, and it tickles the little hairs on the back of your neck.

'After last night, I want to try everything with you.' You whisper back with complete sincerity.

'We're not doing anal on our first date. Especially if you've never had it before.'

'Well... I'm disappointed. I... I don't know. Are you mad at me?'

'Why in the world would I be mad at you?' He responds instantly, brushing hair away from your face. You shrug helplessly, suddenly confused and a little embarrassed.

'We will absolutely try it. I would love to try it with you. But I want you to love it too, and if we don't... prepare for it a little bit it can be kind of unpleasant.'

'Ok. I understand. But...'

'Yes.'

'I just... I want... ' Words are failing you. Stupid, stupid words. Where are they when you need them?

He just waits patiently. He's in no rush, as he already proved about 45 times last night, and just a few seconds ago.

'I want you to enjoy this. I need you to enjoy this. A lot. Nobody ever did what you did to me last night. Nobody even came close.'

It's frustrating you that you can't see his face, so you abruptly lift yourself up and spin around to face him. One of your impressive natural gifts manages to smack him in the face as you do so.

'Oh! Jesus! I'm so sorry... I...' You start to laugh. He has a terrible case of bed head. His hair juts out on a crazy angle, and he looks like he's still a little stunned from the sudden whack of boob to face.

He smiles at you, that goofy, crazy smile that he uses whenever most guys get angry or upset. But he's not like most guys. He has some miles on him, and he has no vanity, and he's so gentle and yet so firm. He's different from all those other boys that you toyed with.

Impulsively you place your mouth on his and kiss him. Your tongue leaps forth of its own accord, and you have a sudden urge to mount him right then and there, and ride him until you feel that same blissful wave that you felt last night.

Despite your fervent desire to start humping away, you pull back. You really want him to get what he needs out of this. You know his needs are very different from anyone else's. You also don't care at all. If it hurts, it hurts, but you really want him to take what he needs, and you want him to do it now.

'Take me now.' You whisper. 'Do it. Fuck me, hurt me, defile me... whatever you need.'

'Whoa Addie, where is that coming from?'

'Last night, when you were... when your hands were.... Did you even come once last night?'

'No.' He admits after a moments pause.

'ARE YOU KIDDING ME?' You practically shriek.

He's a little taken aback by that.

'I just... sometimes it's hard for me to let go. I was close when you passed out.... So I stopped.'

'Oh my god.'

'It's not a big deal Addie.'

'Oh my god!'

'Really, it's not that big of a deal.'

'ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!' You blurt out in amazement.

'You're starting to give me a complex Kiddo.' He says with that smirk on his face again.

'You... you... oh my god... you have to come. In me. On me. I don't care. You have to finish. Right now!'

He looks a little embarrassed.

'Why is this so important?' He asks quietly, but sincerely.

He really doesn't consider this a big deal, which completely floors you. The last boy you slept with, which was so long ago you can't even remember, lasted exactly four minutes, gasped like a seal barking for a fish, and then rolled off you and wheezed until he dozed off moments later. You remembered staring at him with amazement, then heading into the bathroom shortly afterward to at least get some battery powered satisfaction. This man played you like a violin, for hours, and he played a sonata with your body that you didn't even think was possible.

You shake your head at him. This has to be the difference between boys and men. Boys are younger, fitter, have more hair. Men know what the hell they are doing; and they do it right.

He's still not showing any indication that he's going to saddle up and ride out on you.

Abruptly you decide that you can't wait any longer, and you sit up and roll on top of him, smothering him with your breasts.

He makes a 'what the hell?' gesture with his hands before you slide down, dragging them across his face and down his chest. The stubble on his cheeks scratches your pale and sensitive skin, and you'd care about that if it didn't feel kind of fantastic. Slowly his face reappears from under the bosom avalanche, his cheeks reddish but a smile plastered on his face.

'That was fun.' He says breathlessly.

'You listen up Scott.' you demand with sincerity. 'You are going to come!'

'I'm not really arguing Addie. It just didn't happen last night.'

'Gah!' you blurt out in frustration and glare at him.

You can feel his erect member poking against your thigh. Frustrated, you try to manoeuvre yourself open and slide him into you. It takes a second, but you eventually line up Tab S with Slot A and then you slide him into your surprisingly moist sex.

'OOOooooOOoooh!' You gasp, forgetting for a moment that you're trying to make him come. He inhales deeply, closing his eyes and clawing at the sheets. You try to start riding him, but suddenly he lands a firm hand on your thigh and hooks it behind your knee. The other hand reaches up and grabs you by the hair. He bucks and you feel yourself twisting in air; then abruptly he pulls you underneath him and slams down on top of you; driving himself fully inside you.

You gasp, and then squeal at the sensation you were completely not prepared for when his member penetrates you as hard as you ever have been penetrated before. He grabs your hair again firmly and pins one of your hands to the mattress.

Playtime is over. He leans over with a hard look and whispers harshly in your ear.

'You listen Addison, and you listen good. I call the shots. If I want you to have a thousand orgasms before I have one, you'll have a thousand fucking orgasms. When I am good and ready, I'll come in whatever god damned hole I want to. Do you get that?'

'Yes sir!' You squeak, a little bit terrified and a lot turned on all of a sudden.

'Now you lay here like a good girl while I enjoy myself. Are you clear on that?'

'Absolutely.' You whisper.

He pins your arm, stillgripping your hair tightly. The firm grips give him leverage. He starts to thrust in and out of your wet sex,, pulling nearly out entirely then shoving forward forcefully again and again. You moan and toss your head from side to side. His head bends down to your pale white breast, and he sucks a dirty pink nipple into his mouth. His teeth catch it and then he slowly pulls away, dragging the sensitive skin between his teeth.

It hurts in just the right way. You writhe and moan beneath him.

He does it to you again; tearing orgasm after orgasm out of you. He's relentless, almost angry with you. It's almost like he's trying to punish you with sex, which to your mind would be the single worst punishment ever because absolutely nobody would ever be deterred from any crime if this was the penalty.

Finally, you feel him tense up, and he pulls out of you completely. You're not sure what he's doing now, but you don't care. You just rode out orgasm number five... or possibly number six and everything is fuzzy.

You try to sit up, but he places a hand on your stomach and starts to stroke his thick, fully erect member. It takes him a few seconds, but he finally grunts quietly and ejaculates across your stomach and breasts, thick ropes of semen spray out across your body. It pools in your navel and between your breasts, and a thick white drop hangs onto your nipple before sliding down the curve of your bosom as your chest heaves and you suck in oxygen.

'Rub it into your skin.' he commands firmly. His eyes are hard, still angry.

Obediently, you do so. Your hands reach down, feel his seed and you rub it across your breasts. The glistening, creamy white semen seeps into your skin as you do so, and his powerful scent filters into your nose. You moan just a little as you do so, because you're happy that he finally came, and you're still riding the wave of the latest batch of orgasms.

He watches you do as you are told and then he leans forward to run a finger across your stomach and dip it into the pool of semen lingering in your navel. A thick white drop clings to the tip of his extended digit.

He holds it up to your mouth with an assuming look. You pause for a moment, then tilt your head forward and take his finger into your mouth. His taste is strong, and not unpleasant. You swirl your tongue around his finger and carefully lick it clean, and then suck on it ever so slightly.

He nods, satisfied, but still with a severe look on his face. Calmly he leans forward and grips your hair again. He pulls you toward him until you are nearly nose-to-nose with him.

'Are you ending this?'

'What? No!' you reply in confusion.

'Then who calls the shots?'

'You do sir?'

His free hand reaches out and grips your closest nipple firmly. He slowly twists it until you quietly whimper.

'Who runs this show?' He whispers in your ear.

'You do. You run the show.' You whine as he twists the little bud a bit further.

'That's right. I do. And the next time you try to take control, you're going to learn about pain a lot sooner than I planned on. Do you understand?' He asks in a growl.

'Yes sir. I understand fully.'

'Show me.' He snarls and he pulls your head into his lap.

You smile, and you begin to fervently apologize to him with your lips and mouth and tongue.

You make sure it's a very sincere apology.

Twenty minutes later, after a successful apology, you lay there with your head in his lap. His grip has loosened on your hair and now he brushes it back from your face.

A little bit of his seed has trickled down your chin. You don't care. After last night and this morning you couldn't stand the thought of him not finding release. The fact that you brought him to release with your body and your tongue just satisfies you deeply.

'Ok... I think we might have a problem.' Scott says out of the blue.

'Is something on fire?' You ask dreamily, still floating on after-sex endorphins and a sense of accomplishment. 'Because unless something is on fire, I don't really care right now.'

You snuggle your head into his lap, sliding your hand under his manhood and gently massaging his testes. You turn your head to the side and plant a gentle kiss on his still half erect member. He stirs a little and becomes more erect, but he certainly doesn't fight this.

'Actually, I was referring to the fact that we tore all your clothing to shreds last night.'

'I told you. It was no big deal.'

'Ok, but I think you might find the trip home a little revealing.' He says calmly, waiting for you to catch up.

'Oh. Yeah, that might be a problem.' You murmur, gently running your fingernails underneath his scrotum.

He exhales, closes his eyes for a minute, then continues.

'I've got some clothing you can wear, and we'll go pick you something up. It's a little... ok it's a lot not what you would normally wear, but you won't have to drive to the store naked.'

'Would you mind if I drove to the store naked?' You murmur.

'Absolutely not. Neither would any other heterosexual male that has achieved puberty. You might find it chilly however.'

123456...8