The Bleakest of Seasons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'YES!' he exults and pumps his fists into the air.

Behold, the urban nerd secures his prey. you think to yourself as you lay on the table.

Scott talks to Ray for a few minutes about replacing a controller of some sort, and who they need to invoice. Then he taps his earpiece and stands up. He looks at you as you watch him from the table, then takes off the earpiece and tosses it on top of the laptop.

He strides back over to you, then stops to look at you as you lay on the table, bound and gagged and severely irritated with him.

'Sorry.' he says.

You sit up. You remember there was no rule against hating him, so you hate him really hard for a few moments.

He reaches forward and gestures towards your mouth, so you open wide to accommodate him removing the saliva covered yellow ball. As he pulls it out and wipes it off, you groan and rotate your jaw.

'What the hell was that for?' You demand.

'I had to work Addie. I could see the mood you were in so I just shut you down.'

'And what mood would that be?'

'Horny.' He replies without hesitation.

'Let me get this straight. You thought I was going to try and have sex with you, so you tied me up and gagged me?'

'Yes.'

'A simple little, 'I need a few minutes Addie.' Was out of the question?'

He laughs.

'Addie, I think we both know that you're not a patient person. If I asked you to wait you would have nibbled on my ear or neck, or started rubbing your breasts in my face until you got what you wanted.'

'I wasn't going to rub my boobs in your face right away... ' you say with a pout.

He smiles at you. He knows you. You're hungry for what he has to offer, and he wants to give it to you, but only at a pace he feels comfortable with. The bastard.

Scott gets a key from the drawer and unlocks your wrists and then unlocks your ankle as well. The metal has left a red indentation around your joint, so he rubs the skin gently, soothing you.

You rub your own wrists quietly. You're not sure how you feel about this. The sex has been... well... mind blowing really. But he feels that any time he needs to he can bind you and leave you. You're not certain about giving up that level of control, and you don't like feeling ignored.

Your feelings bleed into your face, because as you think this, Scott looks up and asks you what's the matter.

'Nothing.' You lie.

'Something's wrong. I was married long enough to know that look.'

You just sigh. You're concerned this is not a big deal or worse... might be a deal breaker.

'Addie. Just talk to me. Please.' Scott says softly, his hands still rubbing your ankle gently.

'I just...' You start. Then the words won't come out.

'Keep going. I'm listening.' He says.

'I ... I ... don't like that. I don't like being ignored... or disregarded like that.'

'Ok.' He says. 'Is that all you want to say?'

'You... hur....' You don't want to say it.

He just waits.

'You hurt my feelings Scott. I just wanted to... touch you and you tied me up and left me.'

Scott frowns, and he keeps rubbing the skin around your ankle gently. Then he inhales, looks up at you and speaks.

'Ok. That's fair. I'm sorry I did that. We're not at a point where I should be treating you like that and I apologize. I really do.' He says calmly to you.

'I really didn't like that.' You say sadly. You feel like the illusion is shattered somehow.

'I know. I fucked that up.'

'You did.' You say, and you cross your arms over your breasts. A moment later you realize that you must look kind of silly with your breasts hanging out while trying to have a serious conversation.

Without looking at him, you get down off the table and walk over to where you dropped the t-shirta. You slip back into the comfortable clothes and then walk back to the bed and plunk down on it.

Scott sits beside you. He's quiet, concerned even.

'Are we... do... are we done?' He asks.

'No.' You say with surprising clarity.

'Ok.' He says.

'Just... just don't hurt my feelings. Ok? It makes me sad.'

'Hard limit. No hurt feelings. Got it.'

You want to laugh at his joke, but you're still irked. Also, you feel like something is broken now, and you don't know what it is.

'Do you want to go do some shopping now?' He asks.

'No... I think I just... I just want to head home for a bit.'

'All right. Let me grab my keys and we'll go get your car.'

You grab your little black purse and cell phone, and wait for him. He guides you into the elevator and gives your hand a little squeeze. You don't respond. It doesn't feel right.

He sighs.

He opens the door for you when you get to the car. You try to ignore how ridiculous you look in a pair of high heels coupled with a t-shirt and a pair of shorts.

Scott gets in the car, starts the engine, and puts his hand on the gearshift.

Then he stops.

'I'm not doing this.' he says out of nowhere.

'You're not taking me to my car?' You respond, confused.

'Oh, I'll take you to your car. But only if you say the word and end this.'

'But...'

'But nothing. You asked me to show you what I do and the places I go. I gave you a safe word and I made it very clear that I'd show you everything you could handle. If you can't handle being sent to the corner for thirty minutes, we're done. You can't play this game.'

You squirm in your seat. He's right. He hurt your feelings, but you want to try things much more dangerous than that. And you don't know if you'd trust anyone else to do them with.

'So you... have two options Addie. You either tell me we're done, right now, or you get your ass back in that elevator and get your ass upstairs.'

'And... and then what?' You squeak.

'Are we done?'

'No.' You whisper.

'THEN GET YOUR ASS UPSTAIRS.' He barks in that commanding voice he used in the restaurant. You scramble to unbuckle your seatbelt, then are out the door and heading for the elevator at a trot.

Scott turns off the engine to the car and follows you into the lift.

'Strip.' He growls. You immediately start discarding clothes. He has the look in his eye that he had this morning when he used you so aggressively. It's a little intimidating. You also like it when he intimidates you.

The elevator rises back up to Scott's apartment, and he points at the pile of restraints.

'Strap them on, then get up on the table and lay face down.'

You hustle over to the leather gear and quickly start sliding it on and buckling it up. You can't help but notice that you're suddenly cold and shivering. Adrenaline is pounding through your system again all of a sudden and you love this feeling.

A moment later you're scrambling onto the table. Scott's waiting for you with some gear.

You look at him in trepidation. He just beckons you forward. A leather blindfold is fitted around your head and strapped on tight, blinding you. You're ordered to open your mouth and the same rubber ball is inserted between your jaws.

'Lay down Addie.' He commands with a hiss, and you lay down on your stomach, your breasts smooshed uncomfortably flat. A hand grips your hair and your head is lifted up so that a pillow can be placed underneath your head. You smile at the motion, as he always seems to make this gesture, even when he's being rough. It's like he wants you to be comfortable, no matter what.

A moment later, he attaches chains to the wrist and ankle restraints and then draws them tight.

Very tight.

You start to sense you might be in some trouble here.

A short time after, he grips your hair again and draws it firmly back. Your long brown locks are brushed aside so that something can be slid into your ears. You squeak a little at this, as you were not prepared for this particular orifice to be violated... or even explored. A moment later some sort of buckle slides over your head and ensures that whatever he put in your ear canal will not be sliding out.

Oh dear. This is making you a little panicky.

Abruptly, you feel his hand between your legs, and his fingers slide back and forth until your lips obediently part and his fingers sink inside you. You want to moan, but it's hard to make any sound around the ball.

Abruptly, you hear Scott speaking to you.

'Addie, if you can hear me, squeeze my finger.'

You boggle at that. Are we really going to play Morse Code with your vagina?

'Addie?' Scott asks again, and you squeeze his finger in confirmation. You also start blushing ferociously for some reason.

'Excellent.' He says through the earpiece. 'I wanted to say this to you, and I want you to think about it.'

'My ex-wife and I were like this. I was the dominant and she was the submissive. But she kept pushing at what she liked and what she didn't like. And I kept caving. I kept giving her what I thought she wanted. I kept breaking my own rules until I had given up every ounce of my power to her.'

He sighs.

'She hated me for that. She needed me to be strong and I wasn't. She needed me to take control from her and I couldn't. I couldn't give her what she needed, and she needed for me, for just a little while, once in a while to make all the decisions and take control... so that she didn't have to.'

'That's why we got divorced. Because I didn't do what she needed me to do. I let her top from the bottom, and it all fell apart.'

Another sigh.

'And I'm not going to let it happen again.'

'It's in your nature to want to control this. I understand that. And I'll talk to you about everything, but I'll make every final decision until you decide that we're done. And that's the way it's going to be.'

'Do you understand Addie?'

You squeeze his finger again. This may be the weirdest conversation in history.

'Good. Now because you were being bratty, I'm going to leave you chained to this table for a while.'

Pause.

'A long while actually.'

Crap.

'And when I decide that you've laid there long enough, I'm going to use you however I see fit.'

Ok, that sounds a little more promising.

'Would you like a hint as to what we will be doing Addie?'

You squeeze his finger again. A long, hard grip. He knows you have a weakness for hints.

'I thought you might.' He says with a chuckle, then there's a click and just static.

A moment later, you feel something cold and wet against your anus. You squeak at the unexpected sensation, but it's ignored. A finger slowly spreads the lube and gently penetrates you.

You moan a little. You've never actually done this and it's a little scary. You know that you trust Scott though, so you hope this will be good.

A moment later, you feel the finger slide out, which is disappointing. But seconds later, something else presses into you, and it spreads your little rosebud wide, which coaxes another squeal out of you. You snort air through your nose as whatever this is opens you up wide, and just when it is on the verge of being painful, it stops and your little ring contracts around it. You want to pant, take a look, see what's going on, but Scott has removed all control from you, and he's left you alone in the dark with something lodged in your behind for company.

You feel a pulse, then make another squeak.

It just started vibrating.

Holy mother of god. You can feel the vibrations pulsing into you, pleasantly reverberating into your hips and drifting down into your vagina. It feels pleasant, good actually, and you can feel yourself becoming moist.

You wiggle your hips involuntarily, wanting more.

And then you realize that this is part of the punishment. You're strapped down on the table, blindfolded, ears plugged, ass full and soaking in a low level pleasurable vibration. You have no idea how long you're going to be here, or what Scott plans to do with you when he's done with this, but he is going to leave you here to marinate in your thoughts with just enough pleasure to arouse you, and with no control at all.

The bastard. The clever, clever bastard.

On cue, the headphones click back on. Scott's voice whispers into your ear.

'You're listening to K-TEEZ, the channel for naughty little subs. We're going to be here all afternoon with you playing the hits for you. Coming up, we've got a mind numbing rotation of completely banal pop music that will make you beg for mercy. Settle in, take it easy.... And really Addie, do you have any other option right now? And enjoy this scintillating tune from Katie Perry!'

You moan. You didn't know he could be this cruel.

'I kissed a girl and I liked it!' Katie warbles in your ear.

This is going to be a long afternoon....

Katie Perry is followed up by Bananarama, and then Huey Luis and the News, and a series of appalling boy bands. Apparently Scott's media player is filled with drivel from the late 80's and early 90's. After four or five songs bad enough to make your ears bleed, he comes back on and says something teasing and sarcastic.

'You're been listening to K-Teez, the station for bratty little subs. The number one station for girls stripped naked and chained to tables. Hey, while you're lying there helpless and exposed, think about the great line-up of songs we've got coming up; Milli Vanilli, The Spice Girls and Weird Al Yankovich. Also, try hard not to think about how exposed and helpless you are, and how irritated somebody else was with you this morning!'

Uh oh.

Milli Vanilli starts crooning. Good God, is he really going to be this cruel?

Abruptly, you can feel him climbing on top of you. His weight presses down on your hips, and you can feel his hands on the small of your back.

'Mnnggfh?' You murmur through the rubber ball.

His hands are warm, and he drags his fingers up and down your back gently. Your skin tingles and you can feel goose bumps forming on your back. He drags his fingers across the sensitive skin and carefully kneads the muscles on your back.

You moan into the gag. This feels very nice.

His hands slide higher, the fingers working on knots that he finds in your shoulders. After a few pleasurable moments working the area between your shoulder blades, his hands drift over your shoulders and start to firmly pull and massage your surprisingly taut muscles. You sigh as Milli... possibly Vanilli croons about lost love and blames the weather for it, then you turn your head and lay facedown on the pillow, giving him full access to your neck.

His firm hands slide up the sides of your neck moments later and he rubs and squeezes gently, fingers stiff but yielding as he once again drags pleasure out of you in a way you weren't expecting. You lie facedown on the pillow and simply enjoy what he's doing to you. His fingers drift into your hair, and then you feel his grip slowly tightening up. You feel him lean over, and feel his breath on your neck, followed by his lips and the stubble from his beard.

You start to breathe more rapidly. The blindfold and the earphones are blocking out sight and sound, so you focus even more intently on what's happening. You can feel the soft cotton fabric of the sweatpants he was wearing, and you can actually smell him as he leans over you. He smells like metal, and maybe a little bit of carbon... and he's a little musky, like he needs to take another shower.

You're braced for just about anything, and you're certain that whatever it is will be spectacular.

A moment later, he gets off you.... and nothing else happens.

Milli... possibly Vanilli warbles in your ear.

'Blame it on the rain that was falling, falling Blame it on the stars that did shine at night Whatever you do don't put the blame on you Blame it on the rain yeah yeah'

You squirm a little on the table. His touch aroused you, made you eager for more and then he disappeared.

He does that to you for the next little while. The songs will play, and he'll start massaging your feet, or running his fingers through your hair, or rubbing your legs gently and kissing the back and inside of your thighs. And just as you become incredibly aroused yet again, he'll vanish, leaving you aching for more.

And the whole time the little plug in your behind hums and vibrates, giving you an urge that you can't deal with in any way.

The music drones on. Somebody blithers in your ear with a painfully generic guitar riff about how they want their MTV, and you feel his warm hands out of nowhere on the inside of your thigh. You groan, feel him knead your flesh, gently drag his fingertips along your skin. He's relentlessly gentle and cruelly tender. His fingers stroke back and forth, and the vibrations drive you; your sex has gone from damp, to moist, to wet to literally dripping.

When he pulls away again and disappears just as his fingers graze your sweet spot, he finally breaks you.

You throw your head back and howl into the gag in frustration. How can he do this to you? How can he cut off sight and sound and play with your body like this and give you no release at all? At this point you would rather that he tie you down and beat you, because the throb from your sex is literally driving you insane.

It's impossible. It's evil. You're uncertain if you're going to fuck him or strangle him if he ever unchains you, and there's a good chance you'll do both.

'Addie.' He purrs into your ear.

Thank god. Please let him stop this.

'Addie... I was going to do this for a few more hours... but I can't come up with the cutesy crap I was whispering to you like a radio DJ. Sorry.'

Thank god, that was driving you nuts too.

'I'm going to unchain you now and we're going to talk. Just for a little while.'

You moan in relief and plop your face down into the pillow that he placed there. It's damp with saliva and perspiration now.

You feel him loosening the buckles on your wrist restraint, and you can't help yourself. The moment the straps are loose you yank your hand free and start pawing futilely at the blindfold and the strap keeping the earphones in your ears.

'Easy Addie, take it...' And then he's cut off as you pull the wire leading to the MP3 player loose.

You feel his hand on your neck, gently trying to calm you and unlock the blindfold at the same time. The straps loosen, then the cursed darkness falls away. Bright white light blinds you and you recoil, driving your face into the pillow.

Scott just keeps rubbing your neck, and a moment later removes the buckle holding the earphones in place as well. He gently pulls them out of your ear canal so that you don't hurt yourself, and you can hear his incredibly soft-spoken voice as he whispers into your ear.

'Breathe Addie. Just breathe. Let me finish unchaining you and get you some water.'

You nod your head, retinas still too sensitive to open and look at him. You tap his hand urgently and point to your mouth, and he carefully removes the ball that you've been screaming and drooling into for the last couple of hours.

'Thagg Crife...' you murmur in relief through an aching jaw.

He unhooks the other wrist restraint and you wrap both arms around your head. You're crying for some reason. You don't understand why, and you're really embarrassed by it.

He slides his hands down the small of your back and between your cheeks. You feel him firmly but delicately tugging on the vibrating plug that he put inside you hours ago; slowly your sensitive muscles release it. Finally, it slides free, and you gasp and cringe as the intense sensation overwhelms you for a nanosecond when it slides out of your body, taking that maddening little vibration with it.

You literally put your hands to you head and pull on your hair, everything touch, every sensation feels so amplified now, and you still can't stop crying.

You feel something warm sliding over you and realize that Scott has misinterpreted your shuddering tears for shivers and he's trying to warm you up. After he has you covered, he moves down to your ankles; unbuckling those restraints as well. Finally, after three hours spread wide, you can close your legs and cocoon into a little ball under the blanket.

1...345678