All Comments on 'The Blessing'

by regina_allen55

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Dana23Dana23about 17 years ago
Sweeet!

That was almost enough for me to turn Catholic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Oh, yes!

Very arousing story. Can't wait for the next visit with Father Brian.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
a message

to dana who left a comment...i look forward to your writing. i loved your picture. you have a magnificent ass and ill bet your man cunt and clit are delicious. how i would love to fill one with cum and drink your cum from the other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Very good but I would of kept her dressed and fucked her with her skirt up around her waist

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Priesthole

Over many years at a religious school I was fucked by a priest.

He used to dress me in girls school gear - short grey pleated skirt, white frilly blouse, white kneesocks, blue knickers, and 2" heels. He would come up behind me, fondle my cock and balls then pull my knickers to my knees. He would bend me over and push his cock (a decent size) up my hole and ride me hard bareback til he came inside me. I enjoyed this from the first time, and as I got older he kept me in the same basic school uniform, but had me wearing sexy bra and g-string and black, seamed stockings with a garter belt. He never wanted sucking or a hand job, just to fuck me. I always remember this part of my education with happiness, and still enjoy being a priesthole whenever I get the chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Mmm bless me father I hope the next chapter is on its way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'd love to Susan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am a Muslim crossdresser and I was always dreaming to marry a Christian priest and be his wife for life...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous