The Blissfield

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers

He began to loosen the strap on her heeled sandals, letting her ease her lovely foot from each. Draping her pants carefully draped over the footboard, he ran his hands up to her hips, hooking his fingers into the waistband of her thong. His eyes looked into hers as he began to ease it down from her hips. She drew in a deep breath and licked her lips again as he drew the little lace garment all the way down to her ankles and she stepped out. It was his turn to lick his lips as his eyes rose to gaze on her completely shaven pussy. Without even breathing, he could sense her scent as his eyes gazed at the sweet cleft of her pussy. He felt a deeply sexual vibration inside as he looked at the perfect shape, the appetizing split. He swallowed at the sight of such a pretty little pussy. With just the very tip of his tongue poking out between his lips, he leaned toward her before remembering his promise. Not till after we eat, they had agreed. He gazed up to see her looking down at him, an amused yet lustful look on her face, as his fingertips slowly ran up the length of her legs. He hoped that she felt even half of the surging sensations that were swirling around inside him.

He slowly stood up and brought his hands up and around to unfasten her bra, slipping the narrow straps from her shoulders, pulling it away from her body, and then tossing it onto the bed with the rest of her clothes. Her breasts were gorgeous; not huge but with a perfect shape and topped by cute little pink and very expressive nipples. His hands lingered on the warm flesh of her waist as he looked down into her flashing green eyes. She leaned up and kissed him gently, but as his arms slipped around her naked body and she pressed up against him, their passion escalated and they were soon kissing and tonguing each other's mouth and neck and shoulders. Just as he began to nibble on her ear lobe, she pulled back suddenly.

"Um, my bath, Jeeves," she blurted out, pushing him back as they took a breath.

"I thought I was Cheeves," he replied with a smirk.

"Like whatever," she said with a similar smile creeping onto her face.

He took her hand and led her into the bathroom where the candles created a romantic amber glow. The freestanding tub was nearly overflowing with bubbles and the air smelled of jasmine and wildflowers. He helped her into the tub and watched as she settled down into the bubbles.

David reached for the soap and starting with her feet began to bathe her leisurely. He reached into the water and took turns pulling up each leg and soaped up her foot and ankle and knee and the part of her thigh that he could reach. Using a soft circular motion he lovingly ran the sponge over her long legs. His hands dipped down below the waterline reaching for those parts of her legs still submerged. In doing so his fingers grazed across her pussy and he purposefully let them linger near her tender folds, his pinky having nerve enough to slip between them for just a moment and fumble at her clit, eliciting a soft gasping shiver from Holly.

As he rinsed out the loofah and reapplied the soap. Holly leaned forward and knelt near him, bringing her shoulders and breasts nearer to his reach. He gently scrubbed her shoulders and neck and arms. He reached around and began to work on her back as well. When he rinsed out the sponge and began to rinse her body off as well, Holly moved to position her body so that her breasts were almost right in his face so he could ignore them no longer. She brought her arms up above her head to present them to him and David began to soap up the loofah. Starting on the outer reaches he began to draw circles and figure eights around them, slowly closing in to lightly scrub the tips. She leaned farther toward him as he began to scoop up some of the bathwater by hand and splash it onto her chest. Pressing her breasts into his hands as he rinsed them, she brought her face close to his and he could feel the warmth of her breath on his face. Her lips were parted and her tongue began to circle her soft full lips. His hands were now not so much washing her as feeling her and when she leaned a bit further toward him as if to kiss his lips, he pulled back.

"Um, ah, your bath?" he mumbled. "Shouldn't we be like finishing your bath?"

Holly frowned playfully and settled back into the tub for a moment.

"Your back," he said curtly. "We didn't really do your back."

She smiled and rose up onto her knees and turned to present her lovely wet and naked backside to him. He soaped up the loofah and began at her shoulders and slowly worked his way down. She amused herself by playing with the bubbles as he bathed her, scooping up handfuls of suds and pasting them onto her breasts and belly. When he reached her butt, she stuck it out dutifully for him and spread her thighs apart inviting his touch up between her legs. He did let the sponge and the hand holding it linger a bit in that warm wet region between her legs and as he did so, she pressed her pussy down onto his hand as it gently slid back and forth.

David finally withdrew his hand and began to rinse off her backside, savoring the sight of the water cascading down over the curves of her back. As he moved his hands over her shoulders, he started to massage her and she shifted her position to get more comfortable in the tub. Holly leaned back into the press of his palms as he worked the stiffness from her body. She rolled her head from side to side, letting him move his hands further up the back of her neck to chase away any lingering tension.

"Mmm. That feels so good, David," she cooed. "Please don't stop."

He slipped his hands down her backside, feeling the supple muscles of her back loosen up as he pressed his fingers and palms into her. There was an island of stiffness on each side of her lower back and he slowly worked to release it from her. She moaned perceptibly and leaned back.

"Oh, thank you, David," she said softly. "That feels so good."

"You're welcome," he replied matter-of-factly. "Maybe we can do some more later on."

Her flirtatious smile let him know of her inclination for later on. David then reached down for the loofah and began to soap it up again. She turned around and proudly presented her front side to his view, still partially covered with suds. He began to scrub her belly and moved lower toward her hips and the upper part of her thighs. She leaned back against the far side of the tub and thrust her pussy out toward him. He finally had no choice but to finish her off with a flourish. He carefully soaped up the sponge and moved it up toward her pussy. Her mouth was partly opened and the tip of her tongue slipped between her teeth. As he started to rub lightly on this most tender stretch of her flesh her eyes closed and she tilted her head backward, leaning firmly on the rim of the far side of the tub. In the beginning, his hand was moving lightly against her, but as she pressed down against him and her breathing became heavier he pushed up against her. Her pink nipples were fully taut and erect, standing out from the wonderful curves of her breasts. She finally reached around and grasped his wrist as his hand worked on her.

"Time to rinse me off," she said hoarsely.

When she released his hand, he rinsed off the sponge and splashed the water up onto her body washing away the soapy residue. Once she was fully rinsed, David took up the hand spray fixture and began to wet down her hair. She turned her head this way and that, as the water turned her hair from red to a dark auburn color. Using the sweet wildflower scented shampoo, he worked it into her hair, his fingertips massaging her scalp tenderly and rhythmically. She leaned into him as he worked the suds into her, as if letting her built-up tensions melt away.

He leaned back on his haunches admiring his work. Her body was rosy and wet and inviting and he thought for a moment of how easy it would be to slip out of his clothes and into the tub with her to make love to her right then and there. But that was not their plan, and despite the seductive alluring looks she continually gave him, he stood up and reached for a huge fluffy bath towel.

He held it up for her so she could step from the tub into its soft embrace as he wrapped it around her shoulders. Still taking his time, he made sure that every part of her that had gotten wet was thoroughly dried. As he ran his hands over her breasts, covered by the soft towel, he couldn't help but notice the stiffness of her nipples, and the look of lust and desire on her face when she turned her head to look at him. He reached for one of the smaller towels and wrapped her damp hair up.

Without another word, David tucked the towel around her under her arms and gestured to the lowered toilet seat where he had spread a folded towel. When she saw him pick up the razor, she quickly knew what was next in their grooming regime, and took a seat accordingly but with a look that was slightly skeptical.

"I'm not sure that's necessary," she said. "I shaved yesterday."

"I promised I would," he replied. "Maybe there's a spot you missed."

With a devilish smile, he ran the sink full of hot steaming water and shook the can of unscented shaving cream. Holly spread her legs and pulled the towel up, revealing her beautiful bald pussy. There was no mistaking what he had in mind next as he extracted a foamy cushion of shaving cream and began to spread it all around her pussy. She responded to the warmth the cream created in her flesh as it settled on her and soaked in. She thrust her hips forward and opened her legs as far a possible as she reclined on the toilet. He dangled the pink-handled razor in the steaming water to heat it up and slowly brought it down toward her, pursing his lips into a tight devilish smile. She bit her lip as he slowly drew the hot razor through the cream. If he had not done this before, she would have been surprised, since there was no wasted motion, no having to repeat any movement for each long slow stroke left her skin perfectly clean and shaven.

He tugged her skin taut with his thumb as he worked, rinsing after each stroke to clean the razor and keep the blade hot. When the pad of his thumb brushed her clit, she flinched and quivered, broadening his smile. He could see the result of what he was doing in the glistening lips of her sweet pussy. With a final flourish, he drew the last stroke of the razor and tossed it into the sink. With a hot wet washrag, he rinsed her smooth pussy clean and ran his bare fingertips lightly over her, feeling for any errant hair, but not a thing was left. She couldn't resist, and had to run her own hand over her pussy and was delighted by the smooth feeling and became so turned on by the sensation.

The next minutes were spent rubbing moisturizer onto her body and then a light dusting of body powder. He deftly tugged the towel away from her, leaving her naked save the towel wrapped about her hair. His fingers and palms expertly brushed the powder into the skin of her shoulders and breasts and belly. She had to admit after drawing her own hand over herself that her skin had never felt so soft and smooth. He pulled the towel away from her head and finger combed it out. Carefully brushing her hair, he could see that there was little special attention required since it fell about her face in such a pretty, natural way with its own wave and curl at the ends.

"You know, with such wonderful natural coloring, you don't really need any make up," he said absentmindedly.

Even though she knew better, she smiled and said not a word. A spritz of Yves St. Laurent's Babydoll on each side of her neck was all that was needed at this point. David stood back a step and asked her to turn around, which she did obediently in the style of a ballet dancer. She couldn't resist raising her hands up to fluff her hair a touch and glanced over at him when she noticed him gazing longingly at her. He held out his hand and escorted her out to the room and beside the bed where her lingerie and dress were waiting.

Almost in unison, they looked each other up and down, perhaps noticing the contrast of her nakedness with his being fully clothed. When Holly smiled and sat silently on the bed, she couldn't resist spreading her legs apart, showing off her beautiful legs, the soft creamy pale skin of her thighs, and the bare smooth pink pussy above. David squatted down and ran his fingertips up and down along her sleek legs drinking in the sight of her yearning body.

He picked up the sheer filmy white g-string from the bed and began to ease it up her long legs. She slipped to the edge of the bed and stood teasingly close to him, her smooth fragrant pussy a breath away from his face. He slipped the tiny garment up to her hips and into place, carefully using his fingertips to make sure each stretch of elastic was in the proper place, and trying not to let his fingers shake too much and let her know how turned on he was. His fingers slipped back and forth over her hips guiding the thin straps of the g-string into just the right place. Pulling it taut against her body and seeing the cleft of her pussy show through the sheer material made his fingers tremble and shake. For a moment, she let her hands fall down to his and held them still, pressing the palms against her body.

Holly smiled and released his hands, looking down at him, watching as he stood and picked up the matching bra tenderly, nervously and held it out before her. She stood beside him and slipped her arms through the skinny straps noticing how his hands trembled just a bit as he fitted the sheer cups to her lovely breasts. For a moment he appeared to be more feeling her breasts than fitting the bra to them, but when she looked at him with a playful but stern glance, he slipped his hands around to connect the tiny little clasp. He probably spent a minute extra to make sure the straps and cups were well fitted, but she didn't seem inclined to complain. As his fingers flowed around her body, touching her lightly, her sense of excitement became apparent from the way her nipples stood out from her body, protruding into the sheer cups just below the upper seam. His palms rubbed teasingly against them. When he stepped back and smiled, she knew by the look on his face that she was everything he expected. Looking over to the mirror, she turned one way and the other noting the perfect fit of the lingerie and how well it showed off her trim shapely body.

It seemed almost a shame that she needed to wear the lovely dress that he had picked out for her and cover up her teeming beauty. He picked it up from the bed and held it up in front of her. It was a simple sleeveless style that buttoned all the way down the front, in a soft pale yellow with delicate flowers in blue and red and green. He slipped it on her shoulders and pulled it around her waist. She marveled at the fine taste he had exhibited and how well it fit as he buttoned it up over her breasts. Nicely covering the bra on top, it revealed the upper curves of her breasts and the smattering of freckles on her shoulders. She also noticed as he stooped to fasten the buttons leading down from her waist, how the hem fell down her thighs part way to the knee, showing off her long well toned legs to great effect. He was careful to leave the top-most and bottom-most buttons unfastened. The dress was snug but comfortable and accented her figure and coloring wonderfully.

Taking a seat again, she held out first one foot then the next to receive the sandals. She spread her legs again to make sure that he got a good glimpse of her pussy clearly visible through the sheer g-string. She stood up and twirled about for him, and in doing so checked herself out in the mirror. He stepped up behind her holding up a little white jacket that smartly completed her ensemble.

"So?" she said, finally breaking the silence of the past half hour. "What do you think?"

She looked at him and didn't need to hear the answer. His eyes were drinking in every inch of her from head to toe, devouring her beauty, savoring the curving hint of sensuality that emanated from her.

"Darlin', you are beautiful!" he remarked softly.

"Thank you, Lover," she replied.

She placed her hands on his chest and he slipped his arms around her, pulling her into a warm embrace. She brought her lips up to his and brushed them lightly in a soft sweet kiss that he lovingly returned. He resisted taking the kiss farther, content to simply taste and feel her full soft lips brushing against his.

"Are you ready for lunch?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm starved," she said simply.

Part 2: The Picnic Lunch

"So what's for lunch?" Holly asked as they walked arm in arm down the long curving staircase of The Blissfield.

"I know we had originally intended to have lunch at a nice place," David began, "But that was when it would be Valentine's Day and too cold. Now that it's later in the year and we've lucked out with such warm weather I ordered a picnic lunch from the kitchen and thought we could take a stroll down by the lake."

"I like the way you've thought of everything," she smiled, patting his arm. "I wondered why you had brought that along," she added, indicating the soft blanket he had tucked under his arm.

The kitchen staff had a wicker basket waiting for them and David signed for it. Holly tried to sneak a peek inside but he kept the lid closed.

"You'll find out soon enough," he told her.

It was a lovely walk out through the French doors near the dining room and along the stone path that wound through the rose garden. The smell was damp and fresh and full of the promise of spring. The shrubs that had been carefully sculpted into topiary shapes of animals had recently budded and were filling out nicely. There were several nice benches along the way and Holly would have gladly stopped at any one for their lunch, but David led her further through a narrow break in the trees to where the path turned from the stone to gravel. At one point they were able to look up and see the grand old house and the balcony outside their room, then the path snaked back away from the formal setting of the house and garden to the woods and new grassy woodlands that descended down toward the lake. The music of a few songbirds could be heard as they leisurely strolled along.

"Have you been here before?" she asked.

"Once, but under much different circumstances," he said. "I always remembered this place and wanted to come back. When our plans changed it was the first thing I thought of."

"It's beautiful," she said looking around at the peaceful setting. "I can see myself doing my meditation here tomorrow."

"Maybe I'll join you," David replied.

They followed the path just a bit further to where it took a turn through some denser woods and then out along the lakeshore. Just beyond where the path ended David pushed through some bushes and led Holly by the hand to a small clearing. Setting down the basket, he trampled down the long dry grasses from the year before and spread out the blanket. Setting the basket to one side, he took her hand and they settled down beside each other on the blanket.

"This is beautiful!" she remarked, curling her legs up beside her.

With the stand of woods behind them and the unblemished lakeside in front, it seemed as if they were now alone in the world. The lake was small and crystal clear. There were freshly budding trees all around extending off into the hills on the far side of the lake. Not a single bit of civilization to be seen, and, except for the faintest sound of traffic off in the distance, they could have been a couple from a hundred years before.

"Yes, the setting is nice, but it is you who is beautiful!" he said earnestly, his eyes unable to hide the intensity of his feelings. "I'm so glad we could make it this time."

Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers