The Blissfield

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers

"I love to suck your cock, David," she hissed seductively, feeling him squirm beneath her touch. "And I know how crazy you get when I tell you about it. Do you want me to suck your cock, David?"

"Oh, yes, Holly! Suck my cock!" he gasped desperately as her fingers continued to slowly stroke up and down the full length of his hard cock. "Oh, yes! Please!"

She lowered her head again and inhaled him into her wet waiting mouth, her slick tongue zigzagging downward along his shaft, flickering wickedly against every vein, every ridge. Her teeth became a gentle rake when she pulled up, only to be caressed by her soothing tongue. She pulled his cock completely from her hungry mouth, her hot breath caressing him like another hand.

"You like that, Lover?" she asked needlessly, feeling him twitch beneath her touch. Then she slowly lowered her mouth onto him, her tongue paving the way for him, her throat opening to welcome him deep into her mouth. Her lips wrapped around the base, her tongue and the roof of her mouth clamping him inside her. He moaned at the pleasure she was bringing to him, and he squirmed uncontrollably.

"Oh, Holly! Baby!" he cried out loudly, his shout echoing across the lake. "Oh, God!"

She began to hum as his cock quivered inside her mouth and then drew her mouth up until only the head remained inside. She swirled her tongue around and around dizzyingly, her fingers curling around the shaft wet with her spit and stroking it slowly and firmly. The fingers of her other hand reached down to cup his smooth shaven balls. He flinched when she fondled them, rolling them between her long fingers. She let his cock pop out of her mouth and licked the length of his cock on the sensitive underside, then wrapped her lips around the width of him and moved her mouth up and down. When she reached the top she eased him back inside her mouth and began to move her head up and down, slowly and completely engulfing him with her hot wet mouth.

"Oh, God, Holly!" he cried. "Oh, oh, oh!"

Holding his cock upright at the base with both hands she began to bob her head up and down taking nearly all of him inside her. With long smooth strokes up and down, she fucked him with her mouth. He reached his hands down and placed them on her bobbing head, the feel of her mouth and the humming from her throat sent wave after wave of pleasure rushing up from his belly and spreading out through his body. With her eyes locked on his, she didn't want to stop, she couldn't stop. She loved the way his cock twitched inside her mouth as she took him deeper and deeper.

Her own hand slipped down between her legs, fingering the wet slit where just minutes before he had been. As her finger slipped inside, she began to think of his cock being inside her, and she began to yearn for the feeling. With a final flourish, she began to slow down easing his cock farther and farther out of her mouth.

"Oh, baby!" he moaned. "Oh, Holly, baby!"

She eased her mouth off of his cock and kissed her way up along his belly and stomach and chest. At some point he had pulled his shirt off and tossed it aside, so she leaned down to lick and kiss his nipples along the way. By the time she reached his mouth he was frantic with passion, pulling her head down to his and kissing her madly. Her bald pussy hovered over his rigid cock and she settled her hips enough to rub against him.

"I want you to fuck me, David," she whispered to him, looking into his eyes flooded with and intense lustful look. "I want to fuck you. Do you want to fuck me?"

"Oh, God, Holly!" he cried out, as she rubbed herself on him.

She moved up to straddle him and reached down to hold his cock in just the right position. She rubbed the head of it back and forth on her pussy, feeling her own body quiver at the simple touch of him. Looking back down at him she watched the look in his eyes as she drew his cock back and forth over the open and wet lips of her pussy.

"Do you want to fuck me, David?" she asked teasingly. "I need to hear it."

"Oh, God, Holly! I want to fuck you!" he cried desperate for the feel of his cock buried in her pussy. "Yes, I want to fuck you!"

As she held herself above him, she saw his body tense up and he raised his hips upward and thrust himself up into her. She gasped at the feeling as he rammed into her, and settled her hips down as all of his cock pushed inside. She rocked her hips around and back and forth and began to fuck him. As she worked to find the best position and rhythm, he reached up and pulled at the little bra that had fallen down nearly to her waist, his fingers found the clasp and unfastened it, then flung it to the side and returned his wonderful hands to her breasts.

For several minutes she rode atop him, her body lively and agile, letting every inch of his length slip inside and out of her. She leaned forward and let him suckle her hot breasts; she rose up and rode him with an almost vicious passion. She would raise up so far that his cock nearly popped out of her but then plunged back down to ram the entire length of it inside of her. She leaned forward to brace herself on his shoulders, letting her beautiful breasts dangle in his face. David picked his head up and flicked his tongue at her taut little pink nipples. A smile curled up her lips as he kissed her ardently and urgently. As she had started and set the pace, he began to get into it, and began to assume control. He held her hips and began to time his upward thrusts to maximize the feeling. It was as if he were bouncing her off of him and yet holding her close to keep in contact. Her hand fell down to rub against her clit and she began to cum again. When he felt her pussy tighten and saw her orgasm swell he pulled her down and held her close.

"I'm coming," she whispered in his ear. "I'm coming, David."

As he felt her orgasm erupt he wrapped his arms around her and felt the release vibrate through her body. She collapsed on top of him and shuddered for a moment.

"Are you cold?" he asked.

"No silly, just feeling it," she replied hoarsely.

They together for several minutes, his stiff cock still buried deep inside her pussy.

"Don't you want to come?" she finally asked.

"Later, Babe," he replied. "I just want to feel you here with me."

It was late afternoon by the time they got up from the blanket and began to dress. Holly decided to wear just the dress back to the hotel, tucking the little bra and panty into her purse. David thought how he had never seen a sexier woman than this one wearing the lovely dress with nothing underneath. They packed up the leftovers of their lunch and walked arm in arm back up toward the hotel.

"So that was a nice lunch," she remarked with a glowing smile when they neared the rose garden.

"Yes, we'll have to recommend that place to all our friends," he laughed. "Terrific ambience."

They laughed and walked up the path. The afternoon sun had brightened their way and David spotted a small red rose nearly ready to blossom. He looked around for a moment then stepped over to pinch off the stem.

"For me?" Holly said when he handed it to her.

"Happy belated Valentine's Day."

She sniffed it and smiled, slipping her arm more tightly inside his, and pressing her head against his shoulder for just a moment.

"Thank you."

***To be continued***

Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers