All Comments on 'The Blonde Ch. 01'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
ohioohioalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Note to Readers from Ohio

This chapter has been abridged slightly to omit Tommie's account of her under-18 sexual experiences (Literotica's rules). Interested readers can find the full chapter at Storiesonline.net.

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

good to see you writing again

JusttooldJusttooldalmost 14 years ago
Great

I can see this is another great story coming here. I can think of at least three ways this story can go and after reading your other stuff I can't make up my mind how it going to end. Hurry completeing this because you have me hooked.

P.S. I just have to ask Is there going to be a surprise ending maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Waiting

....for the rest of the story. Hopefully it will have a happy ending, because with all the experience both of them have over her "problem" it would seem stupid to fall back into old experiences. However, stranger things have happened, so lets go along for the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yeah Baby

Very very good start. Well written and quite erotic story. I hope we are going to hear more about her nc/reluctant situations with men using this beauty for their selfish pleasures. I was a little disappointed that the professor failed (pun) and you didn't elaborate how previous boyfriends used her with others. I am hoping the husband has similar plans or recounts discovering/vouyering others still taking advantage of her during the marriage. I do hope we get to read about her detailing some additional previous sexcapades to hubby or maybe a counselor (before he takes advantage of her). Those lines from this story when she is talking to Katie about boyfriend attempting foursome were fucking hot. Thanks and please keep these chapters coming (yes pun).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
i liked it....

but i have a feeling that you might write some stupid totally unrealistic ending. maybe im wrong, but after reading crap stories from slirpuff, matt moreau or even the wanderer, i guess i dont have much faith that authors here can write decent stories. i hope im wrong because while you've written some crap stories too, i did enjoy quite a few of your other stories.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 14 years ago
GREAT START... but there is one thing that is Bothering me

great start.

I am please that the misunderstanding was cleared up without Tommie feeling the "need" go to out and fuck the entire washington redskins football team JUST to get ' even".

Tommie's character shows that while she has a past and good reason NOT to trust men she also has a Brain and that our Hero did have a past before they started going out.

the One thing that is bothering me is that the author has EVERY man in this story portrayed as a seriously out of control sexual deviant that has the maturity of an 18 year old.

Frankly OHIO you are very close to so OVER doing this particular aspect of the story that you are in Danger of having ALL the men comes across as one of those goddam fucking awful LIFETIME... movies for woman...... things.

Sure I spend a LOT of time LOOKING at.... ogggling... and fantasizing about fucking a lot of different woman. But to do so in the work place or out in public ALL the time is inviting disaster. Disaster on a personal level and professional level.

It is one thing if slipruff or JPB has every woman as a whore/ slut etc or every man as someone who.... without his dick... would have NO personality or brain.

But you? dude sex is PART of us... but it is not ALL of us.

RehnquistRehnquistalmost 14 years ago
Very nice start.

I agree, to a point, with Harry: You've got all men looking like mindless little boys when in Tommie's presence. I've been around numerous women who were hotter than hell, and I'll admit to being at least momentarily distracted at times. Still, not all men--particularly mature or happily married men--would be such incredible pigs regardless of the sex appeal of the woman.

I will note, however, that it serves to get across your point that she's a siren who attracts an incredibly undue amount of male attention. You do this well because we have all seen physically beautiful women who, due to an exterior coldness, bitchiness, or the like, do not cause the slightest feelings of lust beyond the first few looks. Tommie is clearly not such a creature.

In short, this posting has all of the hallmarks of your outstanding past submissions. It is well written, the characters are well defined and fleshed out, and we actually give a shit about where this is going.

Finally, your story also proves the point you've made on one or two of my stories: Breaking up longer stories into shorter chapters can make for easier, more suspenseful reading. Still, did you have to end this on such an ominous note?

Now I've got to keep my eye out for future installments of both this excellent tale as well as DQS1's series!!!

grogers7grogers7almost 14 years ago
dittos Rehnquist

The title is the message

Blue88Blue88almost 14 years ago
Engrossing

The earmarks of another engrossing tale - as is usual for ohio. Looking forward to how this wraps up. My thanks to the author. Your efforts to entertain us is truly appreciated.

Wonder_OneWonder_Onealmost 14 years ago
Thanks for writing!

I've enjoy your other stories and want to see where this one is going.

Thanks

GaryAPBGaryAPBalmost 14 years ago
Excellent

I look forward to Chapter 2

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Great tale

Looking forward to the rest. I agree that painting all guys as slobbering fools is just as offensive as painting women as dumb bimbos who can't keep their knees together. I can understand that she is just "the kind of woman" who makes guys feel like that but ALL guys? Beyond that the story is a nice interplay between them and he seems like a genuinely nice and considerate guy. From the ending of this chapter I suspect that she is going to do something that screws things up. That would be very sad. However, being the kind of writer that Ohio is, I hope it will make for excellent reading but come to a good resolution in the end.

LakesLakesalmost 14 years ago
Looks like the beginning of another great Ohio story!

Have to agree with Harry and Rehnquist though. All the men in story other than our hero are dogs. You make your point about how attactive she is but the multitude of dogs is over the top.

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1almost 14 years ago
The Master is Back

What can I say. I've loved everything of yours I've ever read and I am 99 percent sure I've read everything you've ever posted on this site. I've missed your stuff. This looks like another good one and unlike some of your posters, I've got a bad feeling about this one. Of course, those tend to be the best or maybe I just like sad stories. Anyway, I'll be watching for the next couple of chapters avidly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
excellent

Once in my life I met a girl just like you are describing. She was attractive but not a "beauty" however, if one spent any time with her, she was simply the most beautiful girl on this planet. I have no idea what attribute she had that made her this way, but she affected ALL the guys the same way.

I met her 50 years ago, and to this day I have never met a gir/woman like her. Your story reminded me of her.

bigchefwaynebigchefwaynealmost 14 years ago
You Set a High Standard

for the other writer's on this site. The timing of the break in the story makes me anxious for the next part.

curioussscuriousssalmost 14 years ago
This a rare red-letter day, or week, with...

...new, thoughtful and well-expressed, submissions from ohio and rpsuch.

I agree to an extent about the slavering imbeciles always hitting on her, but it's obviously a very important part of the story so poetic license rules in my book.

As this is a 3-parter there's much more potential here for more plot twists than average so I'm just waiting for the ride.

Thanks ohio - great to see you back and this, so far, is a story well worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thanks!

Great start! Good to see you are writing. I love your stuff.

The NavigatorThe Navigatoralmost 14 years ago
Wonderful

Looks like you have another winner taking shape here. I know, the story line looks too good to be true, so I've got my seat belt securely fastened. Lead on, sir.

bartolobartoloalmost 14 years ago
A excellent story by Ohio

This is a romantic story from start to finish. Jack showed all the right moves in winning Tommie. Ohio, thank you for all your stories through the years.

donkinkdonkinkalmost 14 years ago
I add you to my favorites' writer..........

Good story, i hope you keep writing stories that have an 'H' symbol tag along with its description, thanks.

jimmyravinejimmyravinealmost 14 years ago
Another winner

And obviously another quality work from one of erotica's favorite writers. Looking forward to more.

Thanks - in big red letters!!!

gaesmogaesmoalmost 14 years ago
Great...so far, but

The ending sounds very ominous, which is scary because it has been such a good read so far......I really hate to think that this special relationship is going to go down the tubes. If he is seriously considering whether he would have married her or not things must be pretty bad, and frankly, we could use some good upbeat romantic stories on this site to make up for so much "junk".

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
A great story

If there are going to be anymore chapters, I hope that they don't wind up cheating on each other.

After all she has been through, I would think that they are meant for each other.

Thanks

zed0zed0almost 14 years ago
There's More?

Seems like a pretty complete, and very enjoyable, romance story so far. I wonder where can it go from here? I can't wait to find out!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 14 years ago
There is but one ohio,

and it is a state.... of mind. As usual, Ohio has set the table superbly. Now we must wait for the trouble to appear, and we all know there will be trouble. This dude is one of the best, if not the best, on this site.

kelly_kellykelly_kellyalmost 14 years ago
WOW!!!

Great start and the last line — In light of everything that's happened since ... if I knew then what I know now, would I still have married her? Ah, there's a question — really came as a surprize. I'm really looking forward for the rest of the story.

~Kelly~

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
I'm not sure some of the readers understand....

....how ominous her reaction to his supposed infidelity was. Coupled with her obsessing over her past role as "sex object" it is hard to see this going well without some major intervention as a plot device. This is too hard a sell, (since you've combined it with a ridiculous one -size fits all description of the male of the species.) Chrissakes, you even have the "hero" faking the funk to get in her pants. Of course your ability mandates continued reading, but at our peril I'd bet.

brain_damagebrain_damagealmost 14 years ago
As usual ...

... this is a great story. But I expected nothing less. You are a master story teller. Please sir, may we have some more?

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 14 years ago
Enjoying this one a lot.

Even if Ohio had not put in the "signs and portents" stuff in the last paragraph, we readers would have suspected that something was imminent and that something was not so good, regarding the relationship between Jack and "TAP." Certainly, the intro stated there would be three chapters, and since this category is Loving Wives, and we kind of know how a lot of Ohio's stories turn out, well, we readers were waiting for the hammer to fall. Of course, the last few sentences told us it would be sooner rather than later, possibly chapter 2, which will hopefully be out soon. Thanks for a good story.

bruce22bruce22almost 14 years ago
Beautiful setup that can go many different ways!

You really did not need the last couple of sentences since we know that you would not plan on two more chapters to just say, "and they lived happily ever after".

What is bothering me is that I did not note until today that Ohio had posted another tale.. What is going on? Am I getting senile? Of course!

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyalmost 14 years ago
Question

That will probably be answered when I read the remaining chapters. But I won't have time for another few days.

If Tommie has had such a sordid history with men, where is the veneer? How is it that she hasn't yet learned to turn away the leers with her own "leer?" Are you suggesting she is not only gun-shy and defensive, but after over ten years she hasn't yet figured out how to fend them off? Is she cognitively impaired as well?

Women who grew up with unwanted sexual attention, combined with very bad experiences, develop the "bitchiness" so many men like to bitch about. How does that saying go? A good defense is a great offense?

Other than that... so far so good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Let's

think about this. They ate dinner at her place then went to the concert. Then they came home to her place and put away the leftovers. Even I wouldn't let a chicken dish sit out that long! This is not like Ohio who normally writes so well and so logically.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

I can't believe my luck! I stumbled upon this story in my bookmarks, after I was sure I had read all of your stories. Beautifully written. One of my favorites. Five stars.

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
dont blame ritas dad

she blamed Rita's dad for "seducing" her... how the hell did he seduce her repeatedly for months

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The problem here?

Is that he NEVER should have married her. He should have recognized damaged goods. She was beyond broken, paranoid and manic. He has NO chance that this marriage will last. None. Not even in a fictional story does he have any chance. What a dummy. And that's what makes the story a bad one. Even for a fictional guy, he should realize he has no chance with her for the long run. That makes this a bad read.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through....

Still love it. Still five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Do you remember....

....why turds are tapered????

bill.....sry

calflashcalflashover 5 years ago
friends before benefits

Lovely tale of a guy realizing a woman's fears and putting them ahead of his lust to learn the "real" her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So.

She went from having tons of boyfriends to being something akin to a paranoid nun.

Her behaviour was disgustingly entitled.

NicealloverNicealloverabout 5 years ago
Food for thought

Of course I liked it. If you don’t like Ohio you wouldn’t have made it this far. But, the tale is a good one but only if you suspend your disbelief that a woman can be hit on so many times and not become wrapped up in herself. I guess there are some like her and we romantics are still out there looking!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
HIGH-CLASS SEDUCTION

This may be the highest class, most gentle, restrained, gradual, without crude language, gentlemanly and refined seduction I have read on Literotica. Delicious.

For him to be tipped off about her paranoid-against-male mentality by the overheard restaurant conversation was an excellent way to set the stage for the story.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very well done...

Great turns of phrase, and funny to read. At the end, author left us hanging on for more. Thoroughly enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why Do People Think

That - "But I'm not a supermodel, I'm not Angelina Jolie." is so beautiful, she is a flat out skank. I'd take Mary Ann Summers or Bailey Quarters any minute, hour, day or week always. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Okay

I almost liked this, but neither of your main characters are believable. This after you have ripped so many of your colleagues about how non believable their characters are. Nobody, man or woman is so sexy that their opposite sex encounters provoke uncontrollable sexual urges. That is just not believable or remotely real. If you were honest, you would have explained that this whole thing was just fantasy. but you are not that way. Okay to demand it of others but excuse yourself. Try writting something that is both good and believable. It will be a really difficult challenge. detroitdave

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Good start

I am truly hoping she doesn't turn out to be a cheating slut whore!!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

One thing I liked was him confessing to the two things that he would likely never get caught on, the tickets and overhearing her in the diner.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
In real life I’ve known a handful... seriously like 5, women like Tommie...

...where the sum is greater than their parts, and it’s a 10 (or an 11 if you’re into “Spinal Tap”). No one thing makes them stand out, but everything together just ‘clicks’. Usually it’s their smile that ties everything together. The “she’s pretty, but when she smiles it’s like the sun coming out from behind a cloud on a Spring day” sort of thing.

I just feel blessed to have known them.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

5 stars - I like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed this very much until the last sentence.

Now I’m looking for the usual loving wives turn.

Damn!

Bill S.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story, more truth than fiction. Thanks for your writing.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Personally, I would never be attracted to a personality like hers, not to mention she’s dumb and easily manipulated. I, purposely, didn’t call her a slut.

shymaleashymaleaabout 1 year ago

i,ve been in 3longterm relationships,one ended in a marriage,and i was happy,turned on,respectfull&honest to those 3women;they looked beautifull&sexy and sometimes when going out i was jealous because they were flirting with some guys who took the first step i must confess to seduce &fuck them,but i was since my teenageyears submissive&obedient,i just loved it to be controlled&used by a woman,maybe that,s the reason all 3 off them were fucking some other guy behind my back,if i was smarter and not a sweet sissy for them maybe i should had to see it ,fucking with other guy,but i loved it and turned on when she was going out with her friends,or a meeting for work etc and looking so sexy,knowing she,s gonna get a lot of attention from men with me sitting at home,and telling me to be a good boy,not jerking off watching porn,omg it,s still arrousing me when i think about it,i just want to say to be in a relationship with a beautifull sexy wife they gonna get more chances to fuck someone than yourself,that,s natural&normal since Adam&Eva ,but honesty&respect&trust between each other,talking about your fetish&fantasies openly is the only way to stay together,i had the most amazing sex with all off them but never talked about my fantasies etc,i thought live was brilliant,good job,a sexy hotwife ,wrong so wrong was i ,and broken in a million pieces when the bombshell dropped,i got someone else and gonna leave you,worst feeling you can have,i don,t want this even for my worst enemy,so be proud having a sexy wife but remember she,s got the power&control over you,and it hurts still a bit but i keep on serving sexy women!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I just need to tell you about my past. Just don't judge me and know that I love you. I got seduced by an old man at 18 and he FUCKED me hard. We even did anal a few times. Then I met Rick and we just FUCKED all the time. 2 months of FUCKING and blowjobs. 🤣 That's exactly how someone freshly in love would explain her past...yep.

NallusNallus3 months ago

Well done. Glad he came clean with his first meeting.

Without knowing there's a sequel, I wanted to add that I could see her looks and her years of confidence and overconfidence in herself, could lead to really bad temptations for her.

Thank you for the great story. Well written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I've read many articles online about the trials and tribulations of very pretty girls and women. I used to think they had it made, because I'm average in appearance and average people have to have some game to get noticed. Knowing what I do now, I feel bad for a very attractive woman and have made a effort to be like your protagonist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous