The Blowjob Girls: Morning Hunger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stefan_J
Stefan_J
563 Followers

"Tell me what to do," I whispered.

"I…I don't know."

"Sure you do. You have a girl on her knees with your lovely cock in her hand, just waiting for a little direction from yours truly. Tell me what to do, stud."

He closed his eyes and combed his fingers lightly through my hair. "Okay, okay. I'd like you to…lick it."

"Lick what?" I asked innocently.

Ricky's eyes flashed open and he let loose a hearty laugh. "What do you think!" he replied, gesticulating wildly towards his crotch.

"I don't have the foggiest. You'll have to elaborate if I'm going to be licking anything."

"My dick. I want you to…lick my dick."

"Your every wish is my command," I said, giving him a conspiratorial wink and a sly smile before lowering my head. My hand slipped from the base to the tip and I pushed his member vertically against his Classic Movies polo shirt, allowing me an up close and personal examination of his balls. The smooth skin was drawn tight over his testicles and covered in a sparsely populated thatch of brown hair. Unable to leave the potatoes jealous of the sizable portion of meat, I lashed my tongue against them a half dozen times before licking my entire way up the underside of his shaft, leaving a wet trail on his warm skin.

Ricky whimpered like a starving dog just begging for more sustenance, only I was the one who wanted to devour the big, juicy bone.

"What else would you like me to do?"

"Kiss it," he groaned.

I puckered up and delivered a long, wet kiss to the silky smooth head. This limited amount of contact sent a series of shivers ripping through Ricky's body, and the adorable puppy dog look in his eyes inspired me to grin at him like the proverbial village idiot.

The tips of his fingers traced my lips, and then his hand slid to the back of my neck where it kneaded and massaged the stiff muscles with pleasurable results. "I think it's time for you to suck it," he said, his beautiful brown eyes clouded with lust. He was shedding his issues with self-confidence and taking charge; I didn't even need to prompt him this time.

"I thought you'd never ask."

Earth had almost completed a full revolution on its axis since the last time my lips had been wrapped around an erection, and my hunger for it over the past twenty-four hours had grown exponentially by the minute. Tash and I average around two or three blowjobs a day – nine being my record, eleven being Tash's – but in the last day business had been slow, which was why this morning I'd been so eager to seek some meat.

Never one to dip a toe in to test the waters, I shoved my face forward and crammed a good two or three inches of his cock into my mouth. It was almost as warm as it was hard, and its width accommodated my relatively small mouth like a dream. I tightened my lips and created a firm seal, upon which I initiated a generous suction that, coupled with my flicking tongue, sent Ricky on a one way journey to blowjob heaven.

Men are so trusting with their equipment, I thought as I gobbled and licked his erect member. Here I was, a complete stranger, sliding what was essentially any man's most prized possession between two rows of dangerously sharp teeth, their basic function to chew, cut and grind up meat. And yet, when offered to stick their cocks inside a woman's mouth, no matter how acquainted they are with the owner, men will always do so without hesitation, but when it comes to the emotionless piece of machinery parked in their driveway, rarely will a man trust his own wife to drive it. Go figure.

"I can't believe this is happening," he moaned.

"Mmphf," was my only response, and he shuddered as my muffled words sent vibrations tearing through his shaft.

"Hello?" asked a female voice.

The rest of Ricky's body decided to do an imitation of his penis, seizing up with such a dizzying display of stiffness that I've seen lengths of wood that were softer. It would have been comical had it not been for the horrified expression frozen on his face.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, fuck!" he cried softly. "What am I gonna do?"

Always one for thinking fast on my knees, I quickly scuttled underneath the raised countertop, which was bare except for a few rolled up posters stacked in the far corner, and gave his legs a quick slap to snap him out of his reverie. Bolted into action, Ricky whipped his body around and lowered a hand to tug his trousers back up his thighs, but I had other ideas. I snatched a handful of material and jerked his underwear and trousers down to his ankles, then anchored them there with my knee. His cock, still as hard as stone and pointing at me like an accusatory finger, wobbled around in front of my face as he attempted to fight his way back into his pants.

"Excuse me?" The young lady's voice sounded not only right above me but also vaguely familiar.

The wobbling stopped.

"C-can I he-help you?" Ricky asked.

There was a pause. "Are you okay?"

The height of the service counter was in line with Ricky's stomach, which meant the mystery girl wouldn't be aware of his disrobed status.

"Y-yes. I'm f-fine. What can I do to you…I mean do for you. Sorry. Oh God, I'm such an idiot."

"Hey, it's perfectly okay. I'm sure there's a lot a hot young guy like you could do to me."

I grinned in the semi-darkness. It was Tash. Obviously she'd followed me to the Classic Movies video store, and after waiting patiently outside for an extended period of time she must have decided to venture inside and mess with the poor guy's head.

"Huh?"

Tash ignored him and said, "I'm looking for a video."

"A video?"

Preempting any efforts of him trying to escape from my clutches, I filled both of my hands with his firm ass cheeks and dug my fingernails into his flesh. Then I pursed my lips and bathed the glimmering head of his cock with a long stream of warm air. The impact on his libido was devastating: he thrashed, wriggled and squirmed against my steely embrace, giving me no choice but to stretch my lips and accommodate him once again inside my mouth.

"Yeah, I'm actually after–"

"Please stop," he pleaded. Hands brushed the sides of my face and pushed gently, but I countered this defiance by inhaling almost three quarters of his thick, tasty salami. Ricky yelped like an injured canine. In a last stitch effort he looped his hands in my hair and, fuelled by desperation, tried to empty my mouth of his cock by jerking painfully at my follicles. I didn't spit it out. Instead, I let him discover how tenuous a man's grasp on control is when his dick is trapped between a woman's lips – the prickly edges of my teeth descended on his engorged flesh, though not sinking low enough to pierce the skin, letting him know that he wasn't the only one who knew how to roughhouse.

The tugging ceased yet he didn't remove his hands. Perhaps his fingers were tangled up in my hair.

"Please stop?" queried Tash. "No, that isn't the video I'm after."

I started bobbing my mouth up and down on his erection to a nice, fast rhythm, dribbling my entire payload of saliva onto it as I ascended to the tip, which I would tease with a quick flick of my tongue before gobbling him back up again. I was basically fucking him with my mouth, although the depth and pleasure I was achieving far outweighed my vagina, which would have great difficulty taking this much meat because it's a relatively small trip before you nudge my cervix.

"Wh-what v-video are you a-a-after?"

Tash dropped her voice to a sexy husk. "Well, Ricky, I'm after something seriously dirty. I need porn. My computer has been broken for a week and my lack of a daily fix of porn has seriously affected me. Fingering myself just isn't the same unless I'm seeing some slut get her brains fucked out."

It was on a downward slide that I heard Tash utter this, and finding it immensely funny I gagged as I went deep. I pulled my mouth away from his saturated cock, dry reached, coughed once, then giggled incessantly like a brainless tenth grade High School girl.

I only managed to eke out a few giggles before Ricky muffled them by jamming his slippery member back into the one place he'd been anxious to break free from.

"What was that noise?"

"N-nothing. We have a v-very large a-adult section up the back left-hand corner.

"Okay," Tash said. I heard the soft patter of footsteps as she walked away from the counter.

Ricky took advantage of our newfound privacy. "Will you please stop it, Meg. You're going to get me fired!"

Laughter continued to spew from my mouth as I slurped on him. I was so caught up in the moment that I barely noticed the sweet, tangy nectar dripping from my pussy. Giving an attractive guy a blowjob normally makes me pretty excited, but this situation – not to mention the fact he had a glorious cock just made for fucking and sucking – incited copious fantasies involving Ricky, Tash and myself in various stages of sexual play.

"L-look, as soon as she's g-gone you can go to town on–"

The soft patter of feet silenced him.

"Hey, Rick, take a look at this. Do you mind me calling you Rick? No? Well, take a look at this." Something slapped against the counter above my head. Something light, possibly an empty DVD case. "Don't you reckon this girl getting gangbanged looks a lot like me?"

Silence, followed by: "I-I really c-couldn't say."

"Look at her. The likeness is uncanny!"

On my next downward stroke I swallowed his entire length, marveling over the sensation of having over seven inches of hard cock buried in my throat. The soft, furry sacks of his balls rubbed against my chin, and after allowing a few seconds for my mouth to adjust to this foreign object's complete intrusion, I stuck my tongue out and licked his testicles like they were a couple of tasty apricots.

Ricky slammed his fists against the counter and screamed out: "Holy shit!"

"So you agree with me," Tash persisted, stating more than questioning.

"S-sure."

Then Tash's voice took on a dreamy quality – it was silky and filled with regret. "I can only imagine how incredible it would be to get paid to fuck five guys. Being surrounded by all those big cocks. Tasting them. Touching them. Letting each guy use me like their own private whore, as if I were created for the sole purpose of pleasing their every whim. Gosh, and to end the day with a face covered in cum and a pocket full of cash just for doing what a girl does naturally – heaven. It would be absolute heaven."

If she hadn't gone the way of the cocksucker, Tash would have made a fine actress. Each word she purred from her crass mouth magnified the effects of my deepthroating by a factor of ten. Ricky couldn't help but rock his hips back and forth, erratically withdrawing and reinserting his slick schlong as if he were using my ever-tightening lips and constrictive throat as a makeshift pussy.

"Fuck," he cried. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Every time he breathed this nasty four-lettered word it was punctuated by impaling my face on his shaft. Although a sensual blowjob can occasionally be just what the doctor ordered, there are times, such as this, where I'm in the mood for a down-in-the-dirt, totally rough bout of cocksucking, especially when the cock is attached to a guy I – with Tash included – have teased and tormented.

This is what made sucking Ricky's cock so enjoyable; systematically breaking down the poor guy's defenses until his transformation from shy video clerk to overly horny, super confident sex God was complete.

I was in my element, and all I required now was the cream filling that was dying to be released from his balls.

"That's what I would love to do," Tash sighed. "Do you know four other guys who could pitch in with you?"

It was difficult to tell if it was fucking my face or Tash's blatantly slutty meanderings that drove him over the edge – maybe it was a combination of the two – but Ricky tensed like a cobra preparing to strike, which alerted me to the imminence of his orgasm.

Ricky released an anguished moan that seemed to go on forever, while Tash's mouth continued to pour forth a sexually explicit spiel care of a depraved mind that never stopped thinking about the seductive world of sex.

"Oh my God," he whimpered in a strained voice.

The next few seconds were a blur of action.

Instinct took over.

I quickly grabbed the base of his shaft and emptied my throat, applying an intense suction as my lips slid up his length until they were only wrapped around the most sensitive part of his penis – the head. Stimulating it not only by milking it between my lips but also lashing the silky skin with my tongue, I also sucked harder than someone trying to eat a steak through a straw.

It's all over red rover, I thought fleetingly, and in the background I swear I heard Tash explain to Ricky that his cum would look beautiful splattered all over her face.

The portion of cock embedded in my mouth suddenly twitched against my lips. It subsequently filled my mouth with three thick, scalding rounds of sperm, which gushed from the tip at such a high velocity that I had to close my throat before the slimy juice was reflexively gulped down. Its texture was gooey and slightly sticky, which was a far cry from the less-loved watery spunk that can sometimes be ejaculated.

I continued sucking even as it shrank in my mouth, making sure that every drop had been extracted before I released him back into the cold, cruel world.

"Do you spit or swallow?" a man had once queried, to which I had replied, "Both, but I only spit when I'm swapping the cum with another girl." There was a few brief seconds where I entertained the notion of emptying the contents of my mouth into Tash's, but, even though she was in the vicinity and would graciously accept this tasty gift, I decided to play the selfish bitch and keep his generous load all to myself.

"Mmm," I moaned, savoring the sensation of his creamy wad sliding down my throat and warming the pit of my stomach.

My craving for cum now sated, I crawled out from underneath the counter and stood next to Ricky. Tash's gaze was both smoldering and affectionate, the former probably due to her self-inflicted arousal from her never-ending admissions of desiring a big, hearty group fuck. Not that she would ever star in one, just that, like anyone, the idea of having multiple partners really got her juices flowing.

Channeling her acting chops again, Tash's jaw came unhinged and her eyes bulged hilariously. "Were you just down there sucking him off?" she accused. "What a slut. What a filthy, dirty little slut!"

It was a struggle to remain stone-faced. "Who the fuck are you calling a slut, you skanky whore?" I spat.

All of the color drained from Ricky's cheeks as Tash, her gorgeous face marred by a mock scowl, stalked around the counter and unlatched the waist-high door. Ricky scurried rat-quick to yank his trousers up, failing miserably because they were tangled around his ankles and trapped underneath his polished loafers. Tash sauntered up to him with a sexy gait, purposefully swinging her hips as her breasts bounced around inside her tight purple t-shirt, which was outrageously branded across the front with 'STOP looking at my TITS!'

Having already envisioned regular trips down to the unemployment office, Ricky scraped together the last few ounces of his dignity, used his body as a human shield between Tash and myself, and raised his chin defiantly.

I slipped my arms around his waist and snuggled up to him. He was trembling violently, and the guilt from being so mean washed over me. "My hero," I whispered affectionately, then kissed his cheek.

Tash threw on the brakes about two feet in front of him. Sensing that we'd overdone it, her ferocious frown morphed into a playful smirk. "Meg, you're really starting to lose your touch," she informed me as she clicked the button on the stopwatch and gazed at the digital display. "Twenty minutes? You should be able to suck four dicks in that time frame." Her eyes dropped to Ricky's crotch and admired his package. "Although, one can't blame you for taking your time. Mmm, what a nice cock you've got there, Rick."

"Wh-what's going on? You two know each other?"

"You could say that," Tash said.

"And this is what you like to do for fun, huh? Play games on the dorky movie guy? Make fun of him, yeah, that'll be a hoot." He broke away from me and finally managed to work his way back into his underwear and trousers. Anger now masked an otherwise handsome face. It even appeared that Tash was experiencing some pangs of guilt of her own. "Get out of the store. You're no longer welcome at Classic Movies."

Neither of us moved a muscle.

"Get out," he repeated, this time loud enough for a tinny echo to reverberate off the walls.

Tash glanced at me and smiled a sly, knowing smile, then redirected her gaze into Ricky's eyes. "We could do that, Rick. We could leave, but then you wouldn't find out if I'm wearing panties underneath my skirt or not." She hooked her fingers underneath the hemline of her denim miniskirt and hiked it up an extra two inches, revealing more of her smooth, milky thighs for Ricky's unwavering inspection.

"What's the verdict?" I asked, embracing Ricky from behind once again. "Think there's any underwear under that?"

We had him hook, line and sinker when he murmured: "I don't know."

"He doesn't know, Tash. I think you better give him a peak."

The front of the miniskirt slipped the rest of the way up her thighs, over her hips, and was finally pressed inside out against her tummy, unveiling her bare, cleanly shaven crotch for us to hungrily eat up with our eyes. Since I without a doubt lost our wager, I knew that I'd be dining on her pussy with more than my peepers once we returned home.

It was either my imagination or her pale, fleshy lips were glimmering under the intense gaze of the fluorescent lights. She was definitely wet.

Tash raised an eyebrow and her smile turned innocent. "Am I wearing any panties, Rick?"

"No."

"Are you sure?" she persisted.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure about it." Although I couldn't witness it firsthand, I could detect a smile in his voice.

Emboldened by her success via exposing her vagina, Tash snatched Ricky's wrist and thrust his hand roughly between her thighs. Then she bridged the two foot gap separating them, their bodies colliding with a soft slap. Ricky, his arm crushed between their torsos and his hand imprisoned between her legs, was now the meat in a girl sandwich, and at this point it would be impossible for any man to resist our advances.

"We're really sorry for what we did to you," Tash apologized, brushing her lips against his. It was a soft and wet and amazingly sensual kiss, filling me with renewed hope that the three of us could be sharing a bed in the foreseeable future. "Sometimes we do go a little bit too far. Most of what I told you was just kinky talk, but there was some truth to it: I think my face would look really pretty with your cum sprayed all over it. Don't you think so, Meg?"

I kissed the nape of his neck and then worked my way around to his left ear, running my tongue over his hot skin. "I think her face would look incredible with your cum all over it," I whispered.

Ricky could only respond with a very audible groan.

Tash caressed the side of his face while delivering another passionate kiss to his lips. There was a limited amount of tongue involved; mostly their kissing was restricted to Tash's glossy apricot colored lips sparring with Ricky's.

What Tash said next turned my pussy to slush.

"Since I've been such a naughty girl, Rick, I think you need to punish me accordingly." She rewarded him with another gentle kiss, spun around on the balls of her feet, and lifted her denim miniskirt above her ass cheeks. God himself couldn't have sculptured a rump as perfect or as mouthwatering as the one my friend, Natasha Belle, had been blessed with.

Stefan_J
Stefan_J
563 Followers