The Blowjob Girls: Morning Hunger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stefan_J
Stefan_J
563 Followers

"Punish you?"

"Yeah. I need to be spanked because I'm a bad little girl."

There are times when Tash is a regular Dr. Jekyll and Miss Hyde. More often than not she takes control of any sexual encounter by playing the aggressor, although on occasions, such as now, she revels in retreating to a passive or dominated state.

"I'm not going to slap a girl, even if it's on the ass."

She looked over her shoulder at both of us, her eyes like a doe's and her voice peppered with childlike petulance. "If you don't spank me, Meg and I won't invite you over to our apartment to fuck us."

Seconds later a sharp flesh-slapping-flesh sound rang through the shop. Ricky's morals were ruled by his brain, not his cock, and it's a universally known fact that all males aren't renowned for utilizing the former to its full capacity.

"Why did you stop with just one? Really bad girls require harsher punishment, so keep spanking me."

A dozen more half-hearted slaps connected with her firm ass cheeks until both were painted in a pinkish hue. It was such a turn on to watch this introverted, slightly shy video clerk blossom into a full-fledged pervert, just like us.

Satisfied, Tash performed another half revolution, released her raised skirt and smirked at Ricky. "I think you enjoyed that far too much," she said.

"I…I was just following orders."

"Uh huh, but that doesn't change the fact that you loved spanking my ass, does it?"

His face flushed as rosy as Tash's behind. "No comment."

"Okay," Tash informed me with a laugh, "we're definitely gonna have to take it to the next level with this guy. I'll wait outside if you want to let him know how it works."

"No sweat, Tash. I'll meet you out there."

The poor guy was as confused as someone lacking a short-term memory.

It's very rare for either of us to find a suitable male to share between us. We love sucking cock, there's no denying that, but we save intercourse for when we find a guy who mutually attracts us and we both want to fuck silly. But that's where it ends – we're only in it for the casual sex.

I directed Ricky over to the service counter as Tash started towards the exit. I picked up a felt tip pen and a piece of paper, handing both to Ricky. "I want you to jot down your full name, address and phone number for me. We'll clear our schedule when we get a chance and make a day of it."

"I'm not following."

"For you to come around and fuck us, you doofus," I grinned.

"You're kidding!" It was clearly evident that he knew I wasn't.

"Oh, I never kid about sex. Or blowjobs, for that matter. Everything else is fair game, but sex and blowjobs is serious stuff."

He wrote down his details in an elegant scripture and passed the slip of paper to me. "Have I told you how incredible you are?" he enquired.

"I believe you may have mentioned it."

"Well, you are incredible. Both of you are. I'm sorry I got so…standoffish back there. This job means the world to me and I really can't afford to lose it. Also…I thought you two were making fun of me."

I dangled my arms around his neck and kissed him lightly. "Hey, it's totally okay. If I were in your shoes, I would've acted exactly the same way. We weren't exactly super nice to you, so we both want to make it up to you sometime soon."

He paused for a moment and then said, "So the two of you really are going to…?"

"Let you screw us senseless? Of course! Here's what will happen: Tash and I will clear a day so that we can have some quality time together, we'll call you up on the phone number you're providing, invite ourselves over to your place, and then…what you do with us is up to you."

"I can think of a few things I'd like to do," he murmured.

"Mmm, I bet you can."

The slip of paper containing his neatly scrawled details was soon folded up and worked into the back pocket of my cut-offs.

It was time for me to depart. A pretty blonde haired woman entered the store with three young children in tow, prompting me to kiss Ricky goodbye and make a beeline for the exit. That instinctual awareness of being watched followed me back out into the mall, leaving little doubt that Ricky's murky orbs were latched onto my perky ass the whole way.

Tash and I linked hands and we made our way towards the escalators that would deliver us to the underground parking lot.

That unmistakable flavor of cum still resided inside my mouth. My lips, having been deprived of being wrapped around a cock for the last twenty-four hours, hankered for another juicy erection to deflate. And another. And another. And–

"Stop licking your lips," Tash ordered with a knowing smirk. "You lost the bet; now it's time for you to make good on it."

"Aw, don't be that way, Natasha."

"Don't 'aw, Natasha' me, Meg. My pussy is absolutely dying to be sucked, and since you're my bitch for the rest of the day, you'll do as I tell you."

I grinned at her. "If I'm the bitch, doesn't that make you the butch?"

"Oh, shut up. Fine. We'll play one more game, but if I end up sucking dick all day long we aren't leaving the house tomorrow. I'll superglue your mouth to my cunt, that way I know I'll get some action."

We deviated from our current co-ordinates and casually made our way back to the food court. Tash was just being a drama queen, because I know that deep down she was jealous of me for blowing such a cute guy as Ricky. If one became available, I know damn well that she wouldn't turn down a nice hard-on.

Most of the tables were still vacant at Miffy's Muffin Café, even the one we'd parked our butts on thirty minutes prior. I scrutinized Tash's face as she eyed the swarm of males traveling along the promenade, some with girlfriends and wives hanging off their arms, some without. Every detail of her flawless face had been burnt into my memory years ago, but every time I gazed at her she still managed to steal my breath away.

We've been lovers for more than two years and we never hesitate to publicize how we feel about one another, but almost everyone still mistakes us for sisters. Our personalities are identical in so many ways that it comes of no surprise that people automatically assume we're siblings. Furthermore, although I consider Tash to be infinitely prettier than me, I must admit that our physical appearance also bares a striking resemblance. But that's okay. Our passion for sucking cock makes us closer than any blood relative and provides a bond stronger than The Man of Steel. It defines us.

So I guess we're sisters of the heart, if not literally, we damn well are in the metaphorical sense.

We're blowjob sisters, and we're constantly on the prowl for fresh meat.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

This is basically my second foray into writing a stroke story – porn, in other words – so how it has turned out is anyone's guess. Fans of my other works will probably find this one lacking, but this story mostly appealed to me because there is the opportunity to write a series about these two girls and their adventures, and its relatively minimal length would allow me to do so on a regular basis.

So…your voting/feedback/public comments are much appreciated on this one, 'cause then I'll know if you guys would like to see these two again.

Oh, and people, this story is set in a fictional environment in a fictional world…understand that I've taken a few liberties to make the story a little more fun.

Stefan_J
Stefan_J
563 Followers