The Blue Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dick, which had wilted as the cop arrived, jumped back to life and I resumed stroking it, as I watched Sheila give the cop's dick a thorough working over with her hands and her mouth. The cop was fondling her tits as she stroked and sucked his dick.

After a couple of minutes of cock sucking, Sheila pulled her head back and stared up into the cops eyes with a look of pure lust on her face. As she continued to stroke his dick with both hands, she asked, "Wouldn't you rather fuck? I really need this big hard dick in my tight little pussy."

"Oh fuck, yes!" said the cop.

"Good." Sheila stood and released her dress and let it drop so that she was naked except for the knee socks and the Mary Janes. Then she walked to the end of the table and leaned over on it sticking her ass out for the cop to service.

He quickly untangled himself from the various garments pooled around his feet and positioned himself behind her, wearing only a tight t-shirt and the black cop shoes that he had never bothered to deal with. His bobbing cock was rubbing her ass. Then he grabbed her hips and slowly pushed his cock into her pussy. Sheila groaned in response. As he began to stroke her, she said, "Oh fuck this is good, I've been wanting this all day." He held her hips and stroked her with a nice easy regular pace, obviously in no particular hurry to finish things. Sheila was clearly enjoying it also, as she groaned and whimpered in response to each thrust by the cop.

Then we all heard the cop's radio come to life. It was obvious the message was for him, because he came to an abrupt halt with his dick halfway into Sheila's cunt. We all froze as he took his hand off her hip and keyed the mic still hanging from his shoulder. "Say again?" he said in response. That was followed by a bunch of cop jargon from the radio, and I could see the cop's shoulders sink as he realized he would have to leave. "Be there in five," he responded into the radio as he pulled his cock back out of Sheila's cunt.

"Sorry Babe, gotta go," he said as he pulled his clothes and gear back on and grabbed his bike. Just like that, he was gone, and Sheila was standing in the glade naked, except for her Mary Janes and knee socks, looking very pissed off.

Then I saw a devious smile come to her face.

"Ricky, are you still here? Get your ass down here!"

Those were the first words ever spoken outside the office in our perverted little relationship, but why did she have to say "Ricky." God I hated that, but I responded, "Okay," as I stuffed my again shrunken cock back into my trousers.

I stepped out of my hiding place and walked into the glade.

"Do you think you can finish what that clown started?" she asked.

"Shit yes!" I responded.

"Good, get over here. I'm so fucking horny."

She sat on the bench again as I approached and quickly released my belt and zipper, engulfing my again liberated cock with her mouth. Oh, fuck could she suck cock, but she only kept it up until she was sure I was as large and hard as I was going to get. Then she pulled back and said, "Lets fuck, now!"

She stood and returned to her position leaning on the end of the table. First I pulled her back a foot so she was leaning on her elbows and those marvelous tits of hers were swinging freely below her chest, just like in my favorite fantasy about fucking her in the boss' office. I moved behind her and began rubbing her sex with the tip of my dick.

"Stop that, and get that thing in my cunt!" she demanded.

I don't have to be told twice, so I positioned my cock head at the entrance to her pussy and slid it in. She was so wet and warm. It felt fantastic. I slowly pushed as far in as I could and began to rhythmically fuck her as I held her hips in my hands.

"Oh fuck that's good," she groaned as she began pushing back in time with each of my strokes. "Oh, God, don't stop. Just keep it up. It's so good."

We kept that rhythm up for what seemed like an eternity, while Sheila whimpered and cried.

Then she said, "Oh fuck I am going to cum! Do it faster! Yeah faster, faster, and harder!"

I picked up the pace and began to really slam her.

"Is this what you have wanted all summer you teasing slut? You really wanted my big cock reaming your cunt, didn't you?" I slapped her ass hard, but I didn't slow down my pace.

"Yes, yes!" she cried in response. "This is what I wanted! I wanted your big dick pounding me just like this."

So all of those times you jerked off in front of me, you were imaging that I was pounding you just like this!" I said as I slapped her ass hard again.

"Oh, fuck. Ye . . .s! Oh shit I'm gonna cum!"

I kept pounding her but it was only a few strokes before she screamed "Oh Fuuuuuuck!" and I felt her cunt muscles clamp down hard on my prick.

That set me off and I groaned from deep in my throat as my cock sent spurt after spurt of hot jism into Sheila's pussy.

We sagged to the ground and lay there for several moments, spent and satiated. Finally, I sat up and said, "Oh shit that was good. God, I have been wanting to do that all summer."

"Ummmm," she responded as she rolled on to her back to face me. "I guess we better go back to work. You still have to get that project done for Chuck," she said with a giggle.

"Oh yeah, that," I responded. "You know he doesn't really care if he has it tomorrow."

"I know," she said. "I was just busting your chops." She had this big beautiful smile on her face as she talked.

"I know. By the way, it was done yesterday. I just haven't sent it over to you and Chuck yet."

Sheila laughed as she slowly dressed in her regular office clothes, which were in the bag she had brought.

I had a sudden bad thought. "We better get outta here," I said, "Before that cop comes back." I was suddenly hurrying to pull my clothes back on,

"Oh Danny?" she said. "Don't worry about him. I've known him for years. We went to high school together."

"You mean you set all this up? Fuck, I about had a heart attack when he first showed up."

Now she was really laughing. "But Rick, you wouldn't have had anywhere near this much fun if we had just gone to a motel for lunch hour, would you?"

I glowered at her in silence.

"Really, you wouldn't have. Now admit it." She stood on her toes and kissed me before I could respond. When the kiss, which seemed to last forever, finally ended, I said, "Well it was exciting, but maybe we could try a motel next time or my apartment."

"We'll see," she said as she turned and started to walk up the hill.

I let her go for about halfway up the hill before I called out, "Sheila, are you really going back to the office still wearing the Mary Janes and the knee socks?"

At that she broke out laughing and turned to walk down the hill to finish changing clothes.

"Hmmm," she said, as she sat on the bench changing. "I think someone distracted me." As she started to walk away, she handed me the blue panties, and said, "I believe these are yours." Then she paused for a minute as she started up the hill, turning back toward me and smiling. "You know Rick, this took all summer, but it really was the best seduction ever. I know you would have taken me to your apartment or to a motel back in June, if I had just hinted it was what I wanted, but really, wasn't this so much better?"

I drawled out a long, slow, soft "Fuuuuck," as I realized how she had played me. There was nothing else to say as she stood there smiling at me.

The company was sold a few months later and the headquarters group was disbanded. I moved to another city and another job. I still have the blue panties and I have thought about framing them, but I suppose my new wife would object, especially if I explained where they came from.