The BMW Ch. 04

Story Info
Lisa keeps it secret.
1.4k words
3.66
35k
5

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 08/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr Robert
Mr Robert
275 Followers

NB

This chapter was wrongly given the title as chapter 4 of Night and Day.

Apologies to anyone who has been mislead and who may have already read this episode.

*

The following morning Lisa watched as Robbie backed the car out of their driveway, he looked pleased as punch with himself and Lisa knew he couldn't wait to get to his office so that he could show off his new car to all of his colleagues.

Lisa had not told her husband that she would be meeting with Maurice and she felt a little guilty as she tidied up the breakfast dishes.

At ten o'clock on the dot she telephoned Maurice who immediately answered her call.

"Hello, Maurice here."

"Are you able to speak?" Lisa said in a husky sexy voice.

"Yes, look I think I should come to your house, I'll park around the corner and walk so that I don't arouse the suspicions of any nosey neighbours.

I'll be there in twenty minutes, bye."

Lisa wondered what to wear then remembered she had that sexy baby doll outfit that Robbie had bought her for their anniversary.

She decided that Maurice would have the honour of being the first to see her wearing it.

She felt very excited and naughty as she slipped into the soft silky fabric knowing that very soon she was going to be fucked by her handsome new lover.

She had hardly finished getting ready when the front doorbell rang.

Rushing to the door she opened it slightly and Maurice slipped in quickly.

Immediately, he took her in his arms and kissed her, enjoying the feel of her silk negligee and the warmth of her luscious body.

Then holding her at arms length and admiring her sexy attire, he said, "Mrs Kay, you are a most beautiful and sexy woman and I am going to give you the fucking you deserve.

Giggling, she almost dragged him upstairs to her bedroom.

Maurice was impressed with the bedroom furnishings, especially the big king size bed.

While he removed his jacket and tie, Lisa pulled the curtains together creating a warm glow in the room due to the sunlight outside.

When she turned round to face Maurice he was carefully hanging his beautifully tailored jacket on the back of a chair. She watched as he confidently stripped down to his boxer shorts before neatly folding each item carefully.

Slipping off his socks and shoes he then removed his boxers and stood in front of her, naked, proud of his nicely toned frame, knowing that she would be impressed.

Lisa said nothing, then, looking him up and down, she slowly and sexily removed her long silky negligee.

Maurice's mouth dropped open as he took in the vision of loveliness standing before him.

God she was beautiful, and she knew it. He could barely manage to move towards her as his cock stiffened at the sight of her posing there in a gorgeous pink baby doll set.

Taking her in his arms he kissed and caressed her in a tender way.

"Which side of the bed is yours?" he said, smiling.

"I sleep on this side but I hope we aren't going to be doing any sleeping," she said as she pressed herself against his throbbing cock.

"I really meant which side was Mr Kay's. I am going to really enjoy fucking you in your marriage bed, it appeals to me, there's something wickedly exciting about fucking another mans wife in his own bed."

Pushing her down on to her knees he roughly grabbed a handful of her beautifully coiffured hair and pulled her face level with his thick meaty cock.

With his other hand he waved it back and forth so that it was brushing against her shiny bright red lips.

This time he didn't have to force it into her mouth, she willingly and hungrily lashed at it with her wet tongue before sucking it deeply into her throat.

Maurice eased his head back and with eyes closed he allowed himself to enjoy the sensations that Lisa's administrations were causing.

He could hear the slurping and moans of pleasure emitting from Lisa who appeared to be enjoying her task enormously.

After a while Maurice pulled his cock out of Lisa's mouth and told her to kneel on the edge of the bed with her bottom raised so that he could take her doggy style.

When she was in position he lifted Rob's pillow and tucked it under and between her legs.

"There now, any dripping or squirting will be on the pillow and not your lovely bedspread."

Lisa knew he was doing it so Rob would have to sleep with his head on the pillow unaware that the damp cloth was soaked in their mixed sexual juices.

Surprisingly she found the thought of it quite funny. It would serve him right, after all it was his idea that she should take a lover and now that she had, he wanted her to stop, small chance that was going to happen now.

Maurice surveyed her upturned bottom admiringly before kneeling down and kissing her slick pussy lips.

He started with long wet licks to loosen her up then alternating with flicking her clit with his experienced tongue and working his middle finger into her puckered anus.

All this was new to Lisa and she was squirming in ecstasy, pushing and grinding her bottom back on to Maurice's face.

Soon he was aware that Lisa was approaching an orgasm so he stopped what he was doing so that he could deny her the relief she craved for.

He smiled wickedly to himself as he heard her scream, "No, no, don't stop, oh god don't stop pleeeeeeease."

Slowly he got to his feet saying, "It's alright Lisa, it will be all the more enjoyable when I finally let you have the orgasm you need so much."

Taking his cock in his hand he started to slide the head in and out of Lisa's steaming cunt teasing her until she could stand it no longer, "For God's sake fuck me, you're driving me crazy, fuck me, fuck me, you bastard."

With that he suddenly drove his cock deep into her hot hungry cunt. Holding her by the hips he began to fuck her deeply, and he grinned smugly as he heard the moans of satisfaction getting louder and louder the harder and faster he fucked her.

His backside was a blur as he jack hammered his cock faster and deeper than she had ever had it before.

Then he recognised the signs again as she began to stiffen and shake so he concentrated on trying to make his own orgasm coincide with hers.

He didn't have long to wait, with a long guttural groan she started to shake almost uncontrollably and came in a gushing spray which soaked Maurice's stomach and legs.

He also was past the point of no return and unloaded a torrent of hot spunk deep into her quivering vagina.

They both collapsed on the bed completely spent and as they lay there his sperm began to leak out on to the pillow that he had put in place earlier.

After a few minutes Maurice got up and went over to his jacket. He took out a miniature camera from the inside pocket and aimed it at the bed where Lisa was sprawled with her legs apart and her well fucked cunt clearly visible.

Maurice took several shots before Lisa realised what he was doing.

She jumped up just as Maurice snapped her, catching her in mid movement, tits swinging, hair wild, and eyes bulging, a classic example of a woman who has just been fucked stupid.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing Maurice, I don't want you taking pictures of me looking like this. What if someone sees them?"

"Calm down, you look beautiful, I just want to be able to relive this moment again by looking at these photos whenever I want. Anyway, I'll give you copies so you can do the same. Look I have to run, I've got to see a client at the garage in half an hour."

Dressing quickly he was soon ready to leave.

Lisa had calmed down a little and said, "I want the negatives as well Maurice, I don't really trust you."

"Ok Lisa, you can have the negatives."

As he was slipping out the front door Lisa, giving him a kiss, said, "When will I see you again?"

"I'll be in touch darling, but not for about a week, I'm very busy, bye."

Mr Robert
Mr Robert
275 Followers