The Boat Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God….I'm gonna cum Sarah." I slipped him out of mouth and gripped him firmly, hand jerking him over the edge.

The first jet missed my eager tongue and hit my cheek, but I didn't mind: Steve liked these messy. The next spurt was closer to its mark, splashing my chin and lips. I moaned, reveling in the hot, sticky evidence of his pleasure. He grunted, shooting another burst onto my chin, and another forceful blast that ended up on my forehead. The last few drops dribbled out onto my tongue. I let them linger there, then swallowed them down, showing him my clean tongue. Leaning back, I propped my legs open as I collected some of his jizm on my finger, swallowing more of it down. Still reeling, he knelt between my legs and kissed my thighs lightly as he recovered. Impatient, I wrapped my legs around his head and pulled him in towards my eager flower.

Steve ran his tongue up my dripping folds, and when he reached my clit it was like a fire through my body. He lapped at my button in the way that drives me wild, occasionally enclosing it in his lips. I stretched my arms over my head and draped my thighs over his shoulders, luxuriating in his attentions. My hips rose to meet his face as he ran quick circles around my clit. I gathered more of his sticky cum on a finger and tasted his salty release as orgasm built. Deep moans rattled out of my throat as he sucked and tongued my clit, delicately but steadily. My fingers reached out for something to grab on to my bliss came nearer. The stars in my head blurred with the stars in the sky, my back arched, my toes curled, my legs went stiff and my hands clamped around the seat above me. I yelped, moaned, and shrieked out my pleasure as it cascaded through my body. Steve held his lips to my pussy even as my hips bucked uncontrollably, coaxing out every delightful wave he could. Two more twitches, and I collapsed, limp and pliable. He kissed his way up my sweaty spent body and nuzzled against my hair. We laid there for a few minutes, enjoying the harbor's sky and salt air, before the chill raised goosebumps all over my bare flesh. Unsteadily, I rose and took my love by his hand.

"Come on sailor. Let's go get cleaned up and get some rest." We padded down the steps to our cabin, and as we passed the master cabin, our mischievous friends gave us a round of applause from their room.

Steve and I laughed, returning the favor. It was going to be an interesting weekend.

12