The Boatman

Story Info
A single boatman shows a young woman that sex can be fun.
3.6k words
4.49
35k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The biggest benefit of being a web designer and a single man is that you can live and work anywhere. That's why, since my divorce, I've lived on a narrowboat, wandering aimlessly around the waterways of England and Wales, and moving on whenever I feel like a change.

The weather and the closures of bits of the canals and rivers for maintenance every winter mean that most 'liveaboards' (as people like me are known) find a winter mooring from October to March, and that is how I found myself outside The Star that winter. It was a great mooring: in a cutting, sheltered from the wind but catching the afternoon sun, with boaters' facilities and next to a village with pub, a shop and a bus stop. It was also cheap.

The first night I was there I treated myself to a pub meal and a few pints and got to know the young barmaid. Polly was taking a gap year between leaving school and going to university, saving money from two jobs - one in the shop and this one in the pub. It was, she said, a really quiet pub and there wasn't much to do, but the landlord joked that with her behind the bar he was expecting it to liven up. I didn't blame him, as she was a pretty blonde with a very engaging smile and she looked good in tight jeans. I remember thinking that if I wasn't twenty years older than her I'd try to chat her up.

The winter passed pleasantly, with two or three evenings every week enjoying her company in the pub, and regularly bumping into her walking her dog on the towpath or in the village. It was in the early spring, though, when I was preparing to move on, that things started to get interesting.

It was a midweek morning, with the typical English frosts melting away under clear blue skies, when I ran out of gas while making my morning tea. I always kept a full spare, though, so still in the t-shirt and shorts I slept in I climbed on the back deck to swap the gas bottles. I was just finishing off when I heard the familiar voice behind me: "No need to dress up for me, Chris."

"Hi, Polly." I looked at my crumpled sleep clothes and shrugged. "You can't expect me to get dressed before I've had my tea. Want a cuppa?"

"Yes please" she answered, and jumped aboard. Her dog quickly settled in front of the stove and immediately looked like he had been there for hours. "It's lovely and warm in here," she said, and pulled off her woolly jumper. Underneath she was wearing a tight vest top with no bra, and I was given a magnificent opportunity to look at her perfect breasts while she slowly peeled the jumper over her head. I don't know whether she caught me looking, but when we made eye contact her gorgeous smile and wide eyes just added to the moment and I had to turn away to make the tea so she couldn't see my erection in my loose sleep shorts.

"I've never been on your boat before," she said. "I didn't imagine it to be like this."

"Take a look around," I replied, pointing towards the front of the boat. "The bathroom is forward of the table there, then there's my study and the living area, and finally my bedroom and another bathroom." She disappeared through the boat while I filled the teapot and put some mugs on the table. While she was out of sight I looked down at the front of my shorts and saw that my erection was poking them very visibly. I grabbed the milk from the fridge and sat down quickly - just in time before she came back.

"It's a lot bigger than I expected," she said with a flash of her eyes. I know I blushed. "And your bed is definitely big enough to share."

"Who would have me, though?" I answered.

"A very lucky woman," she said.

-

Part of my mind kept on telling me that it was all in my imagination, but Polly did seem to flirt more after that. And I couldn't bring myself to leave the village. When the winter mooring contracts ended and the tourists started to return, instead of my usual habit of moving on I rented a proper mooring half a mile away. Polly became a regular part of my morning routine, walking her dog after her mother had set off for work and before her shift in the local shop started, and stopping for a cup of tea. Once or twice she arrived a little earlier than usual, climbing onto my boat when I was still in the shower or in bed, always with those bright laughing eyes enjoying seeing more than a casual friend half my age really should.

By July I was beginning to tell myself off. I was only still in the village because I was interested in a woman half my age, and really should move on. I was walking back from the village shop with some groceries, a little disappointed that Polly wasn't working there that afternoon, when I bumped into her and her mother and we stopped for a chat.

"Have you asked him yet, Polly?" her mother said after a few minutes. Suddenly Polly was blushing. "He won't mind, I'm sure." I was definitely curious now.

"Polly is off to university in two months, Chris, and the thing is, we don't have a car. She can get the train there, of course, but she has an awful lot of stuff to take with her." I understood immediately.

"Well, it's a lot slower than a car," I said. "It might take me a couple of weeks, but I'm happy to take your stuff on the boat for you. I can meet you there."

"That's so good of you, Chris," said Karen, her mum.

Over the next few weeks I visited her house a few times, agreeing how much space was available on the boat and working out the details. How the clinching detail was arranged I'll never know, but one evening, after dinner at Polly & her mum's house, I heard Karen say, "Polly can sleep on the spare bunk on your boat, Chris, you shouldn't have to give up your bed. And it's only right that she should work on the boat while you transport her stuff to university." The look on Polly's face was pure delight.

So, at the beginning of September, we loaded eight boxes and three suitcases onto my boat, said our goodbyes, and set off down the canal. We managed eight hours of journey that day before stopping in a deserted spot and unfolding some chairs onto the bank to eat our supper and have a drink. Polly was definitely steering the conversation.

"There are rumours about you, Chris."

"I'm glad to hear that," I replied. "I'd hate to be boring." She smiled.

"Mum reckons you've been sleeping with Sarah Walton."

"Sarah Walton is a married mother of three!" I replied.

"And you're changing the subject" laughed Polly. "Half the village thinks you've shagged at least five women here since you arrived." That did make me laugh - if only! I said that out loud to her.

"I'd say that Mum was jealous," she said, "but I don't think she works that way."

"Your Mum's an attractive woman," I said honestly. "There's more than one available man who would jump at the chance..." I didn't mean to imply there was more, but Polly wasn't the sort of woman who was going to miss anything.

"If...?" She looked at me expecting an answer. I didn't really know what to say. After all, what can you say to someone about their mother? She carried on anyway. "If she wasn't so uninterested in sex?"

Personally, I wouldn't have put it that way, but I wasn't going to argue with her so just said, "Well..."

"Well," she continued, "that is the reason Dad left. I listened to their arguments. They went without sex for three years before he left. He said she was frigid."

"Not a nice thing to say." Well, how else do you respond to that? And how did I end up in this situation? I was sitting on a beautiful canal bank surrounded by beautiful countryside, talking to a beautiful young woman about her mother's frigid attitude to sex.

"It's not a nice thing to be, Chris." She finished her drink. "How do I avoid it?"

It took a moment for me to understand what she meant. "Avoid... being frigid?" I asked.

"Yes. How do I stop myself from becoming like my mum? I don't want to lose a husband because I'm not interested in sex, and then have all my friends know that I'm frigid." Her gorgeous eyes were pleading with me, and her mouth open in a pout that sent my pulse racing.

"You just have to enjoy sex, that's all." I said. Yes, I know that was a useless thing to say, but you try thinking sensibly in a situation like that.

"Enjoy sex," she spat. "Do you have any idea how useless at sex boys my age are?" I was going to defend all men at this point, but memory got the better of me.

"To be fair, we really enjoy it," I said. "Even if we do get overexcited and finish too early."

"And that's my experience of sex," she said. "Boys who get overexcited. I'm lucky if they manage to get it inside me before they come. It's not exactly fun."

"I can't blame them," I said without thinking. "You are incredibly sexy." The look on her face didn't stop me, so like a complete idiot I carried on. "By the time any man has got you naked, he's probably so aroused he can't help it."

Her smile was gone, but her eye contact was unwavering. She licked her lips before speaking.

"I bet you know what you are doing," she said. "I bet you know how to satisfy a woman." This time I was sensible enough to think before answering, but still said something stupid:

"My divorce wasn't because I was crap in bed, if that's what you mean." For some reason, the look on her face told me that it was the right thing to say.

"I want to enjoy sex, Chris. I want to experience a proper orgasm, given to me by a man who cares that a fuck is good for me, too." This time I was completely incapable of speaking. She stood up, took my drink from my hand and dropped it on the grass, and then pulled me out of my chair and led me onto the boat, through to the bedroom at the front.

In the pale light from the windows in my bedroom she reached up and kissed me. I put my arms round her and grabbed her bum, enjoying her tongue in my mouth and the grinding of her groin against mine. Her hands reached down to my bum and then round to the fastening at the front of my trousers, which she started to unfasten.

"Talk to me," she breathed between kisses. "Tell me what to do. Be disgusting," she said, licking my lips. "Be explicit. Be really dirty."

I unfastened the front of her trousers and pushed my hand into her panties. "Grab my cock while I finger your cunt," I said while sliding my fingers through her hair and into her hot, wet, tight slit. I felt her fingers wrap themselves around my swelling cock while my fingertips found the lump of her clitoris, a tiny gasp sounding from her mouth into my ear. I gripped one of her buttocks in one hand while stroking her clitoris with two fingers of the other, her moans and gasps loud in my ear.

"Grab my balls with your other hand," I said, "and wank my cock as tight as you can." She moaned as she did this, turning her head to kiss me again, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth. We stayed locked together like that for long moments, using our hands to lift each other higher and higher while we kissed and licked each other's tongues.

Eventually we released each other. "I want to see your tits," I said, lifting her t-shirt over her breasts and unfastening her bra. Her perfect tits bounced, nipples pointing hard upwards, and I licked at them greedily, grasping her buttocks with both hands. She wrapped her arms round my head and laughed while I reached down between her thighs and fingered her cunt again. Locked together like this, we fell into the bed.

After a long moment licking each other's tongues and fingering her clit while she wanked me, I rolled her onto her back and lifted myself up. I put a light on and she watched my hard cock while I pulled my shoes and trousers off, then my t-shirt. Then I knelt beside her head and put my cock in her mouth. "Wank me while you suck," I said, reaching with one hand to stroke her delicious cunt while the other hand cupped one of her firm tits. She sucked hard, wanking with one hand and rubbing my balls in the other. I couldn't resist any more, and dropped down to taste her.

Slowly at first, then faster, I traced my tongue up and down between her lips and around her firm clitoris, listening to her moans and enjoying her feverishly sucking and wanking my cock. I felt her body tense up under me, and moved to concentrate my efforts on her clitoris, sucking harder and harder while flicking it with my tongue. I reached my arms around her thighs and pushed two fingers deep into her cunt, finding the rough surface of her g-spot and stroking it while slurping hard on her engorged clitoris - all the while enjoying her increasingly frantic stroking and sucking of my cock.

It didn't take long. After only a minute or two I could feel the muscles of her cunt tighten and tense and her who body arch underneath me. A sudden surge of her delicious juices soaked my face and her whole cunt started to quiver and shake while she started to cry out, digging her fingernails into my arse and sucking even harder on my cock.

Her orgasm seemed to last forever. She reached down to the back of my head and pushed it harder into her soaking cunt, which was spasming and thrusting, pouring with juices and pushing hard into my face.

Eventually she settled, and released her firm grip and suction on my hard cock. I moved round and pulled her trousers off her ankles. "Can you manage more?" I asked. She looked at me and her mouth opened, so I pushed her legs apart and put myself in between her thighs. "This will either be unpleasant - or give you another orgasm. Shall I?"

"Do it!" she cried, and I pushed myself into her. I could feel her wet cunt still quivering around my hard cock, and her cries were so loud that my ears rang. She dug her fingernails into my arse again and pulled me into her in deep and regular strokes, crying out loudly with each one, climbing higher and higher into ecstasy.

I promised her another orgasm, I said to myself. Try to last long enough to deliver it, I told myself. I concentrated as hard as I could on lasting as long as possible so she could reach that orgasmic height, but her ecstatic cries weren't helping. The closer she was to another orgasm, the harder I found it to hold back.

"Fuck me, Chris!" she screamed. "Oh, fuck, fuck me. Harder! I'm coming! Make me come! Make me come harder! Oh fuck!"

It became a race. Could I hold it off long enough for her to reach another orgasm? I was so close when she exploded again that I cried out with relief. The sudden explosion in her cunt sent me over the edge, and her spasming grip on my cock made me come with enormously powerful spurts into her pulsating pussy, every squirt overtaking my entire body while she screamed below me and gripped me with her arms and legs, her whole body shaking and squirming in my arms.

It felt like forever but eventually we were still again, my cock gripped tightly in her cunt, twitching occasionally. She started to laugh: "You were right, Chris. You didn't even get me naked and you lost control." As she laughed I could feel her laughter make the muscles in her cunt quiver on my cock. Still laughing, she pulled her t-shirt and bra off, fully revealing her perfect tits at last.

She stretched out, squeezing her legs together around my cock which was still buried deep in her cunt, making me moan with the pleasure. "I've never had an orgasm like that."

"Give me more."

-

The next morning was the first in years I didn't wake up with an erection, but did have one moments later.

It was light outside and the curtains were open, so I pulled the bedclothes off Polly and looked at her perfect body while she slept.

Her tits were so firm that even when she was on her back they held their shape. I caressed them and licked her nipples, which hardened and rose in response. I could feel my cock responding in the same way.

Her soft skin invited attention downwards, so I pushed back the bedclothes further and exposed the furry mound of her pussy. She was flat on her back and had bent one leg outwards, exposing her lips, and at some point during the night had been fingering herself - the tips of the fingers of her right hand were still wedged between her lips.

I'd always fantasised about women masturbating, so the sight of a naked woman in my bed with her fingers in her cunt gave me an erection that almost hurt with its intensity. I stroked my cock while I got up on my knees, and then started to lick and suck on Polly's lips and clitoris. Almost immediately she started to squirm and writhe under me.

I tasted the flow of wetness from her pussy and heard her moans of pleasure as her hands held the back of my head and pressed my face into her delicious cunt. Then, suddenly, she stopped.

"No," she said, pushing me aside. "It's my turn on top." She jumped up, shoved me onto my back, and climbed around to put her knees on either side of my head. Her firm pussy lips were pink and swollen, smothering my face and pressing her clitoris into my mouth, while she grabbed my hard cock and started to wank it firmly while sucking it rhythmically. She was in control, now, thrusting her cunt up and down my face while her hand and mouth worked me closer and closer to orgasm, so I grasped her arse and lay back to enjoy it.

Then she stopped again and lifted herself up. "I need to fuck that cock," she said, moving down my body while straddling me, and jumped onto my throbbing dick, thrusting it all the way into her tight, greedy cunt in one movement. I looked down and had the most amazing view of the two beautiful spheres of her arse rising and falling, and in between them my cock was sliding in and out of her swollen pussy lips, her pubic hair soaking wet.

"Fuck me, Chris!" she cried out. "Fuck me, make me come again!" She was so hot, working my cock so expertly, I knew I couldn't outlast her this time, so after I lasted as long as I could, I stopped thrusting and reached out to stop her.

"One more treat, and then I'll make you come with my tongue," I told her as I stood on the bed. "I can't last any longer, so get up on your knees and use your mouth to finish me off so I can come on your face."

"God, yes!" she shouted, grabbing my cock again and sucking frantically at it. I lasted about ten seconds before I was spraying my come on her face. She laughed as I spurted again and again, pointing it at her tits and then back into her mouth again, and then laughed again when my spasming made me fall over. My come was dripping off her nose, chin and nipples, and she rubbed it into her tits while licking her lips. "Mmm," she said. "I always wondered what it tasted like," and she leaned forward to suck the last drops from my twitching cock, making me cry out loud again.

While I was on my back, recovering, she climbed on top of me again, this time the other way round, pushing her cunt into my mouth and looking into my eyes. "I'm ready for my orgasm now, Chris," she said. I wrapped my lips around her clitoris and sucked, flicking at it with my tongue, and grabbed her arse again. She shook, then started to grind her cunt into my face, and I felt the familiar tightening and quivering of her lips as she quickly rose to another orgasm, this time with me underneath. Her pussy flowed with so much juice that it poured all over my face as she came, falling forwards and eventually out of reach of my tongue. I rolled up the bed to lie next to her, and she reached down to hold my cock while I slid two fingers into her still twitching cunt.

"Two weeks to go?" she asked. "It's going to be fun."