The Body Scanner Ch. 03

Story Info
Jennifer getting scanned.
3.6k words
4.03
35.1k
10
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 -- Jennifer Getting Scanned

Jennifer's best friend Lisa had spotted the ad for the rental room in the paper. It was too good a deal to be true; there had to be a catch somewhere. It was either a dump or the 'landlord' was some sort of freak. But it sounded nice and she knew the neighborhood and it wasn't bad at all.

So Jennifer had called the number and the guy she spoke to seemed normal enough, she decided to check it out in person. But she knew she was good looking; guys were always hitting on her. Most of the time she didn't care, but after the recent ugly break up with her ex-boyfriend, she wasn't in the mood to deal with it at all. So she asked Lisa to come along with her when she looked at the apartment.

Her first impression of the landlord was that he wasn't a bad looking guy, probably about 30 years old. He was dressed a little bit nerdy, but he was tall and in shape and he had a nice smile. He introduced himself as Walter and seemed very proud of his apartment. He didn't leer at either her or Lisa but she did catch him checking them out when he thought they weren't looking. It was kind of cute in a nerdy sort of way. It might be fun to tease him a little bit if she did move in.

She loved the apartment. The bedroom was good size with a walk in closet and she'd have her own bathroom. The common areas were unbelievable, he had brand new appliances, the biggest TV she'd ever seen and a killer stereo system. The price was way too low and that made her suspicious that he was looking for more than just a roommate. And she definitely wasn't interested in that with him.

She asked him, "Why's the rent so low, you have to know you can get a lot more for it than what you're asking?"

He replied, "Well, that's why I asked about the positive aura."

She didn't know what he meant by that, "I thought you were just looking for an upbeat roommate"

He replied, talking about some sort of camera machine he built to take a picture of a person's aura; whatever that was. Sounded like a mixture of nerd with new age vision. He needed someone to take pictures of so he could develop and finish his machine. But Lisa had heard about something like this and it sounded harmless. So they decided to see the setup.

The basement was really cool, nice bar and office style setup and the machine was very high tech looking. It was bigger than what she thought it would be but looked like he had put a lot of effort and money into building it. It wasn't just some fly by night experiment and that put her at ease.

She talked it over with Lisa and they checked with him to ensure that what he needed her to help him out with wouldn't interfere with school or her part time job. It sounded like it wouldn't and she loved the apartment, so she agreed and took it.

After she moved in and got settled into the routine she found that she really liked Walter. He was always the perfect gentleman with her and she found conversations with him to always be engaging and funny. They'd developed a good back and forth repartee and she think they understood each other very well. She LOVED the apartment and even Lisa was jealous of how nice it was.

A couple of weeks after moving in Walter brought up the Aura Camera and asked if she'd be willing to start helping him with it. She said sure.

Jen came down in the basement and was again impressed with how nice the machine and the whole setup looked. It was very professional.

Walter asked her to step inside the machine and stand on the red pedestal. She did and he closed the door behind her. She saw him reappear thru the small window in the front as he bent to work over his computers. He looked up at her and smiled. Then he frowned slightly and asked her to try and keep her hands at her sides. She realized she'd been playing with her hair, a habit that she hated, but could never bring herself to stop doing.

She was glad that she'd worn the loose sweats as she felt very on display standing with her hands at her sides on the pedestal. Like many beautiful women she was always a little bit self conscious of her looks and any of the many flaws she knew she had stood out much larger in her psyche than her various positives. The sad part was that even knowing this about her own perception did nothing to change how she felt. She was happy to cover up with the sweats and hide her flaws.

Jen heard Walter say that the cameras had started but it seemed to come to her from a great distance. Jen felt warm and relaxed no stress at all; it was really nice.

Then she heard Walter's voice again from a distance but also from almost within her head it was very strange but it felt right, "Jennifer, I need you to please put your hands at your sides and keep still. I'm going to start the pedestal turning and I really need to you to listen to me and do what I tell you."

Her relaxed mind processed what Walter was saying and she complied by putting her hand at her side. But she realized he'd meant more than just to do that and her mind continued processing his words. She knew that he didn't want her to play with her hair as a nervous habit anymore at all. She also knew that she needed to always listen to Walter and to do what he told her to. She felt really good now that she understood what she needed to do.

There was silence of about 3 seconds and she heard "No don't stand quite so stiffly, just relax." She felt her body fully relax and all her stress melt away; it felt very nice. Then she heard, "No, don't relax that much, keep your head and shoulders straight." She straightened her shoulders and raised her head. She decided there was nothing else to process there.

Walter's voice continued speaking from a distance and at the same time from within her head, "sorry Jennifer, I forgot to tell you before we started; I am the strict demanding director with the grand vision and you are the hardworking supermodel that has to figure out how to meet all my ridiculous requests even when I don't really know what I want! I'm sure I'll have plenty of ridiculous requests."

Her mind whirred away in its relaxed state trying to understand exactly what she needed to know. She now realized that he was the director, her boss and that he was strict and demanding but he had a grand vision. She had to figure out what his vision was and help him achieve it even if he didn't know what it was himself. She knew she'd have to work very hard and be the best, most beautiful model she could be for her director. She also knew she'd do whatever it took to complete his vision no matter what she had to do. With her complete acceptance of this knew knowledge she felt very relaxed and at peace.

She listened to his voice as he posed her a couple of more times in different positions, but there was nothing else to process; it felt good to just be the supermodel and follow the orders of her director.

"Ok, put your arms back down to your sides. I can see that you are one of the people that really enjoys this." And she knew that she did really enjoy the aura camera. "You look like you are you are relaxed and feeling good. What does the aura camera feel like?" She was even more relaxed and feeling even better after his words.

She had to think about the question for several seconds, ""I'm very relaxed and I'm feeling really good. I really enjoy the camera." She smiled since she was able to get the words out correctly in the relaxed state she was in.

Then she heard, "Jennifer, I'm sorry it's so hot in there. Just turned on the air. Are you ok? You must be very hot in those sweats." And she found that she was hot, very hot.

"Yes, I'm ok but I am very hot" she said with a smile.

"Well, next time you don't need to wear sweats" he said with a laugh in his voice.

"I won't wear the sweats next time" she agreed, knowing that she wouldn't and smiling back at him.

"I'll finish up quickly. You are doing really well. You're a natural at this, I can tell you enjoy it. I'll make sure the next session goes better." She felt that this state she was in was very relaxing and peaceful. She was looking forward to the next session and how it was going to be even better.

After a minute, her mind seemed to clear and felt herself come back to normal. It was hard to balance on the platform, but she was only swaying a little bit. After a while she heard Walter say, "Thanks Jennifer, I got everything I needed. You can come out now."

But this time his voice just came out of the speakers, it wasn't in her head. She was a little disappointed and couldn't wait until her next session. He let her out of the aura camera and he gave her a picture of her aura. She didn't care much about the aura itself, but she was very disappointed with the picture. She looked horrible in her baggy sweats, she didn't look like a supermodel at all she wanted to cry; this just wouldn't do.

But she was happy that he wanted to do another session with her and that he'd scheduled the next session for Saturday.

She told him she really liked the whole experience -- almost like getting a massage. But even as she stood there looking at Walter she was wondering what his grand vision was and what types of things she'd be able to help him with. She'd have to think about it and pay close attention to him for clues.

As she gave him a wave and went back upstairs to let him play with his computers without her distracting him she was surprised to find that she was really horny. She decided that she must have liked being on display even when wearing the horrible sweats. She decided to take care of her horniness right after fixing her outfit.

She went into her room and closed the door. She had a full-length mirror in the room and she looked at herself critically in the mirror. Walter was absolutely right, the look of baggy sweats just wasn't right for her at all. She quickly stripped them off and threw them in the corner of her room.

She was wearing normal underwear under the sweats, nothing very lacy or sexy. Just her comfortable bra and big panties that wouldn't ride up her crack as she walked -- they weren't sexy at all. She knew that a model, let alone a supermodel would ever be caught dead in them. So she quickly stripped them off as well and threw them on top of her discarded sweats.

She stood back in front of the mirror and critically examined her naked body, taking in her lightly tanned skin and overall trim form. She focused on her full breasts and saw that they had almost no sag but still looked and were in fact real. Turning side to side she examined them and used her hands to adjust them; her nipples felt nice and perky, they were getting harder from the attention. She noted that both breasts were exactly the same size and shape. They were firm yet had a nice bounce and they were proportional if a little on the large size to her frame. All in all she decided that a model, even a supermodel would be happy to have her breasts and general build.

She looked at her thin, toned legs and ran her hands up her smooth skin. She was glad that she'd gotten laser hair removal. Not that there was ever that much hair to begin with and it was blonde after all, but it made life so much easier not having to shave. She looked at her dainty well taken care of feet; she really liked the pink nail polish she'd put on her toes yesterday.

She worked out a lot, mainly yoga and Pilates and she knew her legs, flat stomach and hips looked great. She turned her back to the mirror and looked over her shoulder, checking out her ass. It was firm, unblemished and had a nice curve to it. Not a big booty she thought, but she had a nice perky heart shaped butt. When she put her feet and legs together she could just see a little diamond opening formed at the juncture of her thighs and ass. All in all she thought her legs, ass, stomach and hips would compare nicely to a supermodel. She didn't quite have their starved look, but she was in the same ballpark.

She turned back to the mirror and looked at her face with her high cheekbones, large green eyes, full lips and small nicely formed nose. The way her long blonde hair cascaded around her face added to its beauty. She knew she was beautiful, she'd heard it often enough her entire life, from family, friends, boy friends and even from unwanted admirers. Yes, she knew her face was model quality and when she smiled it was even prettier.

Finally, she got a small hand held mirror and looked at her pussy and ass in it. She'd take a lot of care to keep everything neatly trimmed and had permanent laser hair removal around her pussy itself and her ass. It was so much easier than getting bikini waxes every summer. She saw her little landing strip above her mons, and looked at her little pussy in the mirror. She was definitely excited right now, her clit was protruding and her lips were more swollen and red than normal. But she pushed that aside and continued her critical evaluation. Yes, she decided it was a pretty pussy and ass; only one small mole and very symmetrical. It looked almost virginal she decided; after all it hadn't seen much action she laughed to herself. Only two real boyfriends and two more casual encounters and none of the guys had been that big.

She thought it was a nice pussy, maybe if she was doing some nude modeling it would even be better than the other girls. She paused at that thought; is that what Walter wanted? Did he want her as his nude model? What guy wouldn't? She wondered with no conceit just honest consideration. Well, she wasn't sure right now that he wanted her nude and she didn't want to give him the wrong idea that she liked him or something if he didn't want her naked. So maybe something a little more conservative was in order.

So her basic body met the requirements of being Walter's model; but what about her wardrobe? She moved over to her dresser and started going thru her clothes. Many of them ended up on the floor with the sweats. She didn't want slutty clothes, but was rather looking for the right mix of sexy and stylish; practical didn't figure heavily in her judgment. She went thru her closet after her dresser with very similar results. She surveyed what she had left and decided that she needed to do some major shopping. Luckily she had money from her parents and a part time job at a marketing firm that paid pretty well.

But what should she wear for the next Saturday session? She went thru her clothes and thought about wearing just underwear, but that might also be taken the wrong way by Walter. She sighed, this was tough, she didn't want to give him the wrong idea but she wanted to be the best model for him. Her gaze fell upon a nice French cut bikini that she had decided to keep. Hmm, that might work. She thought about modeling in that skimpy bikini and it made her feel really warm inside. That was perfect she thought; what guy doesn't like pretty girls in bikinis. He would love to direct his model if she was wearing that in their session. It had the added plus that he wouldn't get the wrong idea since she could tell him she was just too hot last time.

Outfit decided, she laid down on the bed and began gently stroking her pussy with one hand and rubbing her breast with the other. She would switch from breast to breast and was pinching her nipples in turn. She imagined the next session, posing like a bikini model as Walter directed her every action. She tried to anticipate his every command and it made her really excited. The hand on her pussy focused on her clit, rubbing it back in forth and feeling the smooth slippery wetness. She felt her orgasm quickly building.

Right before she came she imagined Walter standing over her as she masturbated, telling her, "That's it, play with your pussy. Squeeze your nipples. I want it to be a really big orgasm. Run your tongue around your lips and moan a little louder with real passion. And now, feel it building, building and COME!" She followed his imagined instructions to the tee, even saying, "yes, sir" to acknowledge them. Her body tensed and her impassioned moaning grew loud as she had a huge orgasm. After she calmed down, she opened her eyes half expecting to see Walter standing there in front of her bed.

But he wasn't there and she actually felt a twinge of disappointment that he hadn't seen her performance. She gathered herself and realized that she really needed a bath. Her normal bathrobe was too large and fluffy so it was already in the discarded clothing pile. She went thru her remaining clothing and finally found another robe she could wear. Putting it on she posed in front of the mirror. It was definitely something a model would wear; maybe a lingerie model since the robe was silk and from Victoria's Secret. It wasn't really that revealing though she decided as she looked at herself in the mirror.

The robe was a nice rich green that matched and complimented her eyes. It had a belt that she tied tightly about her waist tightening the robe across her ass. Her ass looked nice and perky when she checked it. However, it was much shorter than her normal robe, falling well above her knees but she liked how her legs looked in it. It also formed a nice v shape in the front showing off a very nice view of her cleavage. Her nipples were still excited from all her play and they poked out nicely thru the silk. All in all she decided that she'd seen many models with more revealing clothing walking the runway, so she felt she was fine for just around the house.

She grabbed her towel and walked to her door. She noticed that she'd left it open a couple of inches. Looking out she didn't see Walter, so she shrugged and walked into the living room. Walther was sitting on the couch watching TV and working on his laptop but there's no way he could see in her room from there and he had the TV on loud, so he couldn't have heard anything either. He didn't even look up when she walked out of her door. She paused mid step. Normally she would have walked the more direct route going behind the couch and Walter on her way to the bathroom.

But she found herself walking in front of the couch this time. She realized that she wanted to be a good model for Walter and wanted his approval of her robe. She was walking between him and the TV so she knew she'd get his attention at least. He looked up in surprise as she walked into his field of view and she saw his eyes widen as he took in her appearance. He looked a little flustered and she hoped that she hadn't been too daring. But then she felt a flash of satisfaction as his eyes seemed to stick to her exposed skin and to her silk embraced curves. She gave him a quick smile.

"Going to grab a quick shower."

She thought she heard some mumbled response but she couldn't understand it if there was. She smiled to herself and put a slight sway in her hips as she walked out of the room. She knew his eyes were glued to her legs and ass as she walked away and it gave her a warm feeling inside. She wasn't sure but she thought that he approved of her outfit! She had a sudden image of him asking her to come back and strike a pose for him. That really sent a thrill of excitement thru her and she felt her heartbeat quicken. But no voice called out and instead she went into the bathroom to get cleaned up.