The Body Scanner Ch. 04

Story Info
Strange Happenings.
3.4k words
4.57
34.3k
20
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 -- Strange Happenings

After Jennifer went upstairs I finished making some notes and shutting down the Body Scanner. I headed up after a few minutes to make some coffee and start planning the exact tests and settings for Saturday's session. As I walked into the living room I saw Jennifer wasn't there and figured she must have gone into her bedroom. As I walked past her room I glanced at the door and noticed one thing followed immediately by another. The first was that she'd left her door open about three inches and the second I discovered as I took another step and then stopped dead. From my angle I could see into her room and plainly saw Jennifer standing in front of her mirror fully nude.

Now, I'm not some sort of peeping tom pervert, but Jennifer was a beautiful woman and I was so surprised at seeing her naked that I just stopped by instinct to look. My next thought was, "Shit she's going to see me". So I moved back out of the line of sight. No reaction came from her room at all. So moving farther away from her door, I edged slightly to the side so I could see her again.

She was still looking at her naked body in the mirror. She was examining her body closely, lifting her breasts with her hands and even turning to look at her ass. What a body it was! I was finding trouble breathing as I watched. I didn't want to do anything to break the spell. Next she took a hand mirror and actually appeared to be closely inspecting her pussy and ass. I couldn't see what she was seeing from my angle; but everything I could see looked incredible. She then started holding up underwear and different sets of lingerie/short dresses; trying to see how they would look on her. Finally she held up a really small bikini and seemed to like it.

She put it down and moved back out of my line of sight. I waited a moment and moved sideways slowly another two feet so I could see her again. She'd laid down on her bed on top of the covers propped on all her pillows. Her side was to me so I could only see her in profile. Her legs were spread and her knees were up in the air. It looked like one hand was rubbing her pussy and I could clearly see the other hand massaging first beautiful breast than the other. She was also taking time to slowly pinch and roll the nipples between her fingers. It was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen.

I watched as she quickly became excited and I could feel my cock getting harder by the minute as I watched Jennifer masturbate. Her excitement built and I could tell she was going to come soon. I thought I heard her moan, "yes, sir" but I wasn't sure and before I could really analyze it she exploded in a gigantic orgasm. She shoved a small pillow in her mouth and her moans were still really loud. Her hips bucked up and down and her whole body tensed as she rode her orgasm. I watched enthralled, as she seemed to come and come but as she calmed down I knew it was time for me to get out of there.

It's tough to walk with a rock hard dick but I made it to the living room couch and turned the TV on. I logged into my laptop and tried to will my boner away. It was probably 3 minutes later when I heard Jennifer's door open. I figured she would walk behind me like she always did. I didn't want to look at her and give away the fact I was listening for her. So I sat still keeping my gaze locked fully forward on the TV.

I looked up in surprise as she walked in front of me! Instead of walking behind the couch, she was walking in front of it directly toward me. I really hoped she hadn't caught me watching her after all and that she wasn't going to call me out on it. Then my thoughts took a hiccup as I took in what she was wearing. I felt a surge of lust and my half relaxed dick immediately began to recover the full boner status that I'd just gotten rid of. I could feel my face turning a little bit red and I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

My eyes roamed over her very exposed body and the grace she exuded as she walked in motion was more sexually alluring with every step. Her hair was slightly tousled, she had a towel in one hand and she was wearing a very sheer, short dark green silk robe. It clung to all her curves and as she walked toward me I took in her very exposed beautiful décolletage and the slight bounce to her obviously unrestrained breasts with her nipples poking slightly thru the silk robe. As my eyes moved down her body, the robe ended closer to her hips than her knees and her exposed legs and bare feet looked great. Overall the effect was so erotic that coupled with my surprise I couldn't have said a word if I wanted to.

She gave me a quick smile as she walked between the TV and me. She didn't seem upset at all with the fact that I was obviously checking her out.

"Going to grab a quick shower", she said in her sexy voice like that summed up everything.

I tried to say something, but as I feared the sight of her perky ass in the robe as she walked past me robbed me of the ability completely. Some sort of mumbled, garbled response came out of my mouth, but she didn't seem to care. She had a nice sway to her hips like she knew I was fixated on her ass -- which I was of course. As she walked into the bathroom the spell I was under was broken and I could breath normally again. What the heck was that? She'd never worn anything but a thick fluffy terrycloth robe that covered her from her neck to her ankles when taking a shower before. She'd worn some nice shorts and thin blouses before when going out with friends, but not around the apartment. She'd always dressed very comfortably in sweats or bulky sweaters. She'd never really exposed any skin just around him.

I wasn't sure what the cause was, but between watching her masturbate and watching her walk around in the sheer robe I really liked the way things were heading. I sat there musing on the apparent change in Jennifer and how much I liked it. When I heard the shower shut off it snapped me back to reality. I wondered if she was going to walk back in front of me.

I decided to sit right where I was and see if she did put on another little show for me. That's the only reason I could think for why she would wear that robe and deliberately walk in front of me. She wanted me to see her and check her out. I hadn't seen any interest in me from her in the past, but it was nice if she was interested and I wasn't about to discourage it.

Sure enough, I saw her walking out of the bathroom and glanced up at her. She had her towel wrapped around her hair and was wearing the now slightly damp robe. I realized that the robe was even tighter and more revealing now if that was possible. She was walking in front of me and again, I felt like my voice was completely separate from my brain. To my surprise I heard my voice asking her a question as her gaze met mine.

"Was there enough hot water today? There were a couple of times when it ran low and I was thinking about putting in a new hot water heater." I explained as my eyes took her in.

She stopped in front of me in her sheer robe and seemingly completely unconcerned with the erotic vision she was creating she raised both her hands and started drying her hair with the towel. It had the nice side effect of raising her breasts and causing them to sway hypnotically up and down and she moved her arms. I was transfixed.

"No, no problems the water was fine, nice and hot."

"Good", I replied. I suddenly realized that I had nothing else to say to Jennifer and I really wanted to keep talking to her.

With difficulty I forced my gaze off of her alluring form and desperately casted it around the room looking for inspiration to continue our conversation. My attention was arrested when I saw a small catalogue that was on the low table underneath the TV. It was some sort of home goods catalogue that Jennifer had shown me. In my mind it was boring, but I remembered that she'd been into one of the bathroom closet storage system they were selling. It was lame, but it was the only thing I could think of to continue our conversation.

"Hey, where did that catalogue go that had the storage system you liked? I was thinking I might get that for the bathroom. "

She looked around the room and spied it on the low table. She walked over and with one hand holding her towel on her head and her back to me she slowly bent down to pick up the catalogue. Jen kept her knees straight and bent slowly from her waist while still holding the towel on her head with one hand. I watched as her robe rode up and up, inch by inch until I saw the bottom of her firm ass cheeks and a hint of neatly trimmed pussy hair. She said, "Oh" and after slowly straightening back up with the catalog in hand she quickly turned around and brought it over in front of me.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to flash you", her face was red.

"That's ok, no big deal; you didn't really flash me", I said with a grin.

She handed me the catalogue open to the proper page.

"Do you think this robe looks ok? You don't think it's too short do you?" she asked me as she pulled down on the robe. The silk stretched nicely across her breasts and her gentle pulling only accented to me how sheer and revealing the robe really was.

I started to think she might be flirting with me so I decided to play along. "Hmm, let me see. Stand up straight."

Jennifer stood up straight and watched me attentively.

I made a show of examining her closely. Looking from her shoulders down to her legs. She looked great.

I swallowed saying, "Turn around?". She turned and faced away from me immediately. She looked even better from behind; her gorgeous legs were fully displayed by the short robe.

I had to swallow again, my mouth was getting dryer by the minute, "I think it looks really good and I like the color; it matches your eyes. "

"So you really don't think it looks too short from behind?" she was still facing away from me and strangely hadn't turned back around as she spoke to me. That gave me a little more confidence; the way she was acting made me almost feel like I was in control of her or something.

"I think it looks great, the shorter the better, but its not too short at all. However ,if you want me to make sure you can bend over again and I'll check." I said with a laugh figuring I'd get a comment from her and she'd walk off. But instead, without looking back and keeping her knees straight she slowly bent forward keeping her ass aimed directly at me.

My mouth was suddenly very extra dry and I couldn't believe what I was watching. The robe rode up and up and she finally stopped when she was bent forward parallel to the ground. She held that position with her hands on the small table by the TV. I couldn't believe the view from the couch, she was completely exposed and obviously knew it and didn't care. Her toned and tanned legs were pressed together and they tapered up to her incredibly firm ass; which in turn framed a beautiful almost virginal looking pussy. The only thought that popped into my shocked mind was that her curtains matched her drapes as I saw the slight blonde landing strip above her pussy.

I just sat there enjoying the view and not really believing that the most beautiful woman that I'd ever known was showing me the most erotic sight I'd ever seen. After several more seconds Jennifer turned her head and looked back at me. She didn't move anymore than that and just looked at me with a kind of serious expression on her face. "Well, what do you think? Is it too short?" she asked.

I didn't know what game she was playing? She wasn't really looking flirty and she didn't have a smile on her face. She actually looked like she was just waiting for my answer. I didn't know what to make of it. Maybe she really was just messing with me to see what I would do. Normally I would have been way too embarrassed and would have probably frozen or said something stupid, but I was so surprised and out of my element that it actually just felt surreal.

So instead of my normal reaction I found myself putting the laptop aside and standing up from the couch. Looking her in the eyes I said, "let me check" with a slight smile on my face. She moved her face back to the front but didn't move from the position otherwise. I took this as a sign of encouragement and approached her.

Kneeling down directly behind her I had an up close view of her most private parts. The bottom of the robe had ridden up when she bent over and was really just lying on top of her ass. I reached up and gently pulled down the bottom of her robe slowly covering about half of her ass and pussy. The backs of my hands slowly rubbed down her warm, soft cheeks as I pulled the robe down. Touching her electrified me and I felt her tremble a little bit when I did.

Jennifer made no comment and in fact she didn't move from her position at all. This encouraged me and I slowly ran my fingers from her ass down her legs, lightly touching her the entire time. Running my fingers back up I continued until I touched her beautiful pussy and I heard a soft moan from her. My face was only about 8 inches away from her and I could see her getting wet and I could clearly smell her arousal. I leaned forward and gently blew on her pussy lips. She moaned more loudly this time and I saw her little clit begin to harden and peek out from beneath its hood. But again, she made no other move; simply holding her position.

I reached out with one finger and put it on her clit. She shivered a little but didn't do anything else so I began slowly rubbing it. After a minute she started pushing back toward me like she wanted more contact. It took my other hand and gently pushed one finger between her wet pussy lips; easily penetrating her. I enjoyed the way her pussy contracted around my finger, gently squeezing it.

I took the finger off her clit and used that hand to gently push her legs slightly wider and she quickly spread them. That gave me a little more room so I leaned forward with my finger still inside her and kissed her clit. The reaction was immediate. Her vaginal muscles clamped down hard on my finger and she moaned loudly. So I continued by licking and gently sucking on her clit, teasing her by nibbling on her pussy lips and slowly fucking her with my finger. She was panting now and moaning continuously from my attentions.

I was more turned on than I ever remember being and my dick was literally hurting it was so hard and trapped in my pants. I decided to do something about it. With one last nibble on her clit I moved back and stood up. My hands began undoing my pants and Jennifer turned her head to look back at me. Her eyes were a little glassy looking and her face was flushed and after watching me for a moment fumbling with and finally dropping my pants she turned her head back forward.

As I freed my rock hard cock I realized that I didn't have a condom on me. "darn, I have to get a condom. Don't move, I'll be right back!" Like a bad comedy movie, I started to run to my bedroom and almost tripped into the end table due to the tangled pants around my ankles. I looked up at Jennifer expecting to find her laughing at me but instead she was still holding the same position with her face toward the wall in front of her. I quickly went to my room and grabbed a condom.

Returning, I found Jennifer in the same position. Standing behind her, I opened the condom and quickly managed to drop it before I could get it out of its package. "I really hate putting condoms on", I said as I picked it back up. No reaction from Jennifer. I quickly sorted it out and with my cock nicely ensconced in the thin rubber I aligned myself behind her and slowly pushed forward, sinking into her.

It was incredible. She was so tight around me, squeezing my cock and I slowly pushed into her. I could hear her moaning and when I placed my hands around her waist I could feel her moans too thru my hands. I began pumping in and out of her wet pussy and it felt incredible, even through the condom.

I was so turned on that I wasn't going to last long but I still tried to prolong the pleasure. I would stroke a few times and stop almost pulling out to get my breathing under control and will my orgasm away. Jennifer wasn't moving at all as I fucked her, holding her position, only her tight pussy throbbing around my cock. After about five minutes of this, every time I fucked her she was moaning loudly nonstop and her pussy was rhythmically squeezing me in a tight warm grip. She would stop moaning and even her pussy would stop squeezing every time I stopped.

I was quickly reaching the point of no return, but I didn't think that she had come yet. So I said, "I'm going to come soon, you're too sexy and feel too good for me to hold back any more. When I come, I want to make sure you come too. Ok?" "Yes", she replied in a panting voice. With that I started pumping faster and harder than I had before and didn't stop when I felt myself getting close. Instead, I sped up and was soon shooting cum into the rubber still inside her wonderful pussy. Jen started having a huge orgasm just as I came, her whole body convulsing. I reached up and held onto her breasts as her body shook and I finished shooting my load.

I stayed inside Jen as I felt my cock relaxing. Holding the condom, I pulled out of her. She was still in the same position, bent over fully exposed. Her head was down a little bit and she was breathing heavily and of course her pussy was wet, but otherwise she looked almost exactly the same as when we'd started. This was starting to get a little bit weird. So again, I tried some humor, "Well, I think we've determined that the robe isn't TOO short but I'm afraid you might need another shower now."

"Thanks, I thought it was pretty good", she replied. She stood back up and moved back toward the shower without a backward glance. I stood there with my pants around my ankles a full, wet condom around my cock and a very surprised expression on my face watching her sweet ass sway as she walked away.

Something very strange was going on. This wasn't normal behavior. I was determined to find out what was up with her, not that I was complaining.