The Boiler Room Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He keeps going licking more vigorously now, massaging her crown jewel with his entire tongue, his stubble rubbing her vulva. After a while she moans again louder stressing more this time as she grinds her hips against his face. He keeps at it, working his tongue more and more vigorously, biting and sucking on her pearl until finally she squirms in a fit of pleasure and groans one last time, her moan fainting into a soundless exhalation, her lungs breathless.

His efforts are rewarded with a new slippery coating around his mouth about the same consistency as a thin garlic butter soup only more sticky like watered down maple syrup. To him she tastes just as sweet. He comes up for air once more and sees the lower edge of her ribcage rise and fall in a breathless frenzy, her spine bent over backwards.

He starts to lick more furiously until his tongue starts to feel numb then he nibbles on her lips again and his tongue inside. His bristly moustache is getting soaked in her juices as it tickles her. Once he is recovered he put his wicked tongue back into action. He keeps going for several minutes, her body feels relaxed yet highly strung at the same time as he works his magic, her hips still rocking slowly with slightest of movement, almost in a rhythm with him.

After a little while longer his neck becomes strained, then he notices that his face and chin are now coated in a thick slippery substance as though someone has spilled warm syrup down his face. Her bodies mark of approval is all he needs to spur him on and he works even harder, dipping his tongue inside her and wriggling it about every now and then instead of coming up for air. He dives in between her legs once more this time she gets carried away as she holds his head firmly in place he carries on unperturbed as her grip starts to weaken she starts to squirm and shiver sporadically.

He licks his lips, savouring her them he wipes his face with the back of his hands then takes a deep breath before delving back down into the deeps. Her rolling rocking motion becoming greater less regular but more frequent and firmer than before. She starts to groan before finally she reaches the zenith of her pleasure. She raises her hips, pushing her love garden into his face with a groan and releases her nectar all over Fred's face, moustache and onto the bed sheets. She sinks into the bed breathless as he comes back up for air.

He looks at her and raises his goggles back up onto his fore head with a huge smile on his face. He slips out of his jump suit as she lays there for a second catching her breath and he watches her chest rise and fall, her perky breasts mesmerising him as her ribcage moves up and down. She catches her breath and looks up at him. She smiles. "You look like the cat that got the cream". He looks at her with a cheeky grin.

"I am the cat that got your cream!" She smiles and puts her head back down, a look of bliss on her face.. "Oh yes I forgot that you are a Cheshire man."

"Where did you think I was from?"

"Yorkshire?"

"Yorkshire!" He looks disappointed.

"Oh you southern fairies drive me mad some times."

"I'm a Kentish maid actually!" She looks up sticks her tongue out at him. "Your no maid any more!!"

"You're the one who corrupted me." She says with a grin.

"I corrupted you?"

He moves up, laying next to her on the bed, his head resting on her body as though she was a pillow "Yes I was a virgin til I met you!"

"Oh I'm so sorry!... I was as honest as a saint until I met you, now look at me, sneaking around, having an illicit relations, what if we get caught? I remember you giving me the look and it was you who asked me to take you! Not the other way around." He kisses her on the lips then shakes his head, smothering her in her own juices. "Hey!" They both grin and she licks her lips and gives him a provocative smile. "Mmmm delicious."

"But I think you are worth the risk...That's right that that look right there!" She gazes at him. "Well you have a way of smiling so I just can't stay mad at you."

"Really?" He dips his finger inside her sopping wet hole and draws a moustache on her face with her own juices. "Stop it!" She giggles. "I'll stop doing it when you stop laughing."

"There you go with that grin again." He runs his finger against her slit and she gives him a look as if to say 'I'm warning you' . He sucks her the juices off and smiles. "But it appears to make you really wet!"

"Oh and you going down on me, making me all flustered has nothing to do with that?!.. I'm afraid there is only one cure for that."

"For what?"

"I'm afraid you have a severe case of hysteria."

"Oh really?" She grabs his rod, it's rock hard and feels really warm, hot almost. "And what might that be doctor?" She asks in a very alluring voice.

"I'm afraid it's a dangerous build up of sexual emissions which need be be relieved immediately!"

She shuffles down a little and starts to kiss his throbbing head. "I best take my medicine then." She says with a huge grin. She starts to take his head in her mouth with a sigh. "Mmmm." Her humming creating a slight vibrating sensation. She says just before she begins to lick the length of his shaft. She opens her mouth wide this time taking his entire length. She starts to bob her head up and down tilting her head side to side. The inside of her cheeks feel like the next best thing to being inside her. She comes up for air again with a deep breath.

"We'll..what's this cure of yours?"

"Looks like you already know. You just have to swallow one full dose."

"Your dose!"

"NO!... My medicine." He says with a grin.

"No I didn't know that, I just want to taste you."

She gives him another sexy and mischievous grin.

"A full dose? Can I save some for my other lips?" He sighs.

"Oh I guess so."

She says nothing and takes him in her mouth again, expertly sucking on him. "Ooooh!...How do you know all this!" You wouldn't think that only three weeks prior she had never even seen a gentleman's member. Her hot wet mouth feels perfect. She takes a firm grip of his shaft and rubs it leisurely. "I just do!"

She returns her lips to his member, tenderly kissing it before devouring him like a lollipop. She lets her mouth fill with slippery saliva as she lightly sucks on his tool then drives her head down onto his shaft enveloping his hot throbbing member. She twizzles her tongue around him making him squirm as though she is holding him underneath a trickling cold shower on a cold morning.

She pauses for breath gazing at him eagerly like a cook waiting to see if the lord of the manner approves of her new recipe. She uses her saliva as lubricant, vigorously massaging his member giving him sensations and such pleasure never given to him by hand before. He does not need to say anything to show his approval. His tense abdomen and look of glee say it all for him.

He is quite good looking for his age. He is thirty eight years old and his moustache is starting to grey. However, lifting heavy equipment and components has strengthened and toned his body far better than any gymnasium ever could. She has a way with her hands and her oration is by far the best he has ever had. His previous encounters giving him little desire for more. Among other things is the thrill of know just ho much it arouses her herself.

She soon catches her breath and returns to her plaything like a child sucking on a boiled treat. His abdomen muscles contract in a tense frenzy as she slowly sucks his breath away. Her lips feel incredibly soft and silky on his shaft and head, the sensation has an almost soothing quality. He feels his body relax and sink into the bed whilst at the same time an incredible tension is building up inside him. An overwhelming need to release his seed into her mouth.

Her hand still wrapped around him stroking the base of his shaft with a twisting motion she take it deeper inside her, using her tongue to gently massage him. They way she moves makes him feel like she has covered him in oil and screwing a nut on and off his bolt with her tongue causing him to moan and gasp in ecstasy.

She soon develops the optimum rhythm a sort of trotting pace that has him in hysterics, squirming like a little school girl playing tickle catch. He soon reaches the vinegar strokes and tries to beg her not to stop but she has taken his breath away. Unable to speak he simply moans as he tenses his jaw , trying not to scream and disturb the other passengers.

She stops just as he is about to explode making him wonder weather she did it on purpose or not. He is filled with ambiguity, the anticlimax of being so close to absolution consolidated by the prospect of enjoying her sweet mouth for even longer. She rubs his shaft with her soft hands in a twisting motion, her saliva lubricating him and making her hands glide smoothly as she rolls her fingers over his head and making him groan. He can tell by her smile that when she uses her hands she is teasing him for sure.

She waits until he squirms again abut to fire his entire wad all over her hands and face. "Ahhhh...remember...you...have....t-tooo...swallow-it ahh. His look of pleasure indistinguishable from a look of pain. She stops rubbing him more slowly making him jerk then kisses his tip before finally taking his entire length in her mouth.

She puts in even more effort this time the prospect of making him blow his load too overwhelming for her to resist. She can feel herself dripping down her thigh in anticipation as she sucks hard on his shaft, her soft lips sliding up and down his member, lubricated by her hot wet mouth. She takes his entire length in her mouth creating a sensation that cannot even be replicated by her other lips.

She bobs her head all the way up and all the way down on his shaft. He starts to groan as she aggressively sucks on his shaft. Slick sticky spit drips from the edge of her mouth and onto his pelvic region. The action very vigorous, aggressive even, she pushes herself like an athlete who really want a gold medal. She is moments form her reward.

He feels really close now. He feels as is he is holding back an avalanche. He is beyond the point of no return. He can't hold back even if he wanted to. Gasps hard with a groan almost loud enough to wake up the entire ship were it not day time. He feels like he is about to blow her head off as he explodes in her mouth. As his cream floods into her mouth she simply hums in approval as is though she is tasting a delicious confectionery treat that meets all her cravings for the first time ever.

His jysm doesn't even touch the sides as she swallows his entire load in one gulp and withdraws his slippery drool covered yardstick from her mouth and a little saliva drips onto his thigh. She looks at him with a satisfied yet wanton smile. "I want to taste you with my other lips now" He catches his breath before answering which takes him several seconds. His heart is pounding as he answers. "As you wish"

climbs up on top of him and spreads her legs, revealing her glistening dripping wet parting. Her lips are red with a hot flush. They both pause for a second and look at each other as if to say 'I'm going to enjoy this.' placing a hand on the small of his back, holding him down with the other, she slips his member inside her in one long smooth motion.

They both moan in unison. "Ohhhh." But Fred soon comes to his senses and his usual humour kicks in "Ahh rape!!" She giggles like a school girl. He draws back a little and thrusts himself in even deeper than before, a single droplet of her sweet juices drips down between his bum cheeks and onto the sheets below.

They instinctively inter lock their fingers together their teeth sparkle like pearls beneath their huge grins as the gaze at each other in anticipation. Pressing against his entwined hands for leverage she grinds her hips forwards rubbing her gem against him. Then she presses against his hands, slowly and forcefully pushing backward smudging a slick gooey patch on his pubic region. She groans as she forces his rod even deeper inside her.

Her breath becomes lighter and shallower, her heart beats in rapid staccato succession but lightly as her breathing becomes harder and harder to control. She repeats the motion over and over, every stroke takes her breath away. He feels his entire body sink into the bed in a seizure of pleasure as though someone has injected distilled joy directly into his veins.

He raises his hips with her every back stroke so he can penetrate her even deeper, resting each time she slides forward in unison with her graceful rocking motion. They gradually get faster and faster with each stroke like a huge locomotive gradually accelerating. Until they reach a frenzy, sweat starts to cover their bodies as they perspire and the physical exertion becomes more and more noticeable.

They unlock fingers and he wraps his hands around her waist assisting her as she rocks back and fourth, lifting her and pushing her down onto his shaft. She strokes his body with her soft hands before resting them on his chest with a gasp. She starts to gasp with a whimpering moan, digging her sharp fingernails into his pectorals like a kitten digging it's claws into a man's leg in order to purchase a grip.

Her strong sharp fingernails almost draw blood as she slowly draws them across his chest and raw burning tracks. The pain is incredible but the adrenaline from the pleasure and the novelty of being inside such a beautiful woman numb the pain, instead filling him with a surge of pleasure, forcing him to take a large gulp of air before holding his breath desperately trying not to scream with with joy.

She smiles and catches enough breath to say. "Ooooh...sorry-ohhh!...that's going to leave-a-hahh...mark!" He just sits up slightly and wraps his arm around her waist and lays the other one on her back, wrapping his fingers around her shoulder. He keeps pulling down on her shoulder, forcing her down onto his rod as she rolls her hips against his groin.

She begins to moan with every stroke and stares at her sweet lips as he gasps. They look each other in the eye before they kiss, deeply and passionately. She can feel his hot breath on her neck between each kiss. Its not long before she starts to tremor, too breathless to kiss and he starts to feel a little light headed. A form of tension starts to bud up as he senses that he will soon blow his load inside her.

He wants more, he wants it harder, rougher. His instincts take over. His arm still wrapped around her body he bends his knees slightly and rolls over. He lays her down on the bed and slides inside her making her moan again. He draws back ready to penetrate her even deeper as he wraps his other arm around her but he pulls out too far, his fallis slipping out with a pop.

She looks disappointed for a split second. He simply grabs hold of her even more firmly and effortlessly slips back inside her tight wet hole in one deep smooth motion, reforming the seal making her moan so loud that anyone in the Ambassador suite directly above them probably heard it. The sensation of entering her fills his body with joy and he struggles to hold back any longer.

The feeling is overwhelming as his primal urges take control of him. He looses all composure and starts to thrash her in a relentless frenzy. The sudden surge of energy is enough to bring her over the edge and her sweet slippery nectar begins to flow, dripping between her legs and between her bum cheeks as her heart flutters. She pulls the most beautiful face as a hot flush of euphoria flashes over her face.

She begins to spasm around his member as if her love tunnel has a mind of its own, as though it wants to draw his seed from him by its own device. His breath starts to tremor like a rattling steam valve as his body takes over and he is no longer to contain himself. He feels the blood drain from his face as the muscles anchoring his mast tense and spasm on their own as if trying to tickle her on the inside.

He exhales in one huge breath with a whimpering groan as he ejaculates his entire load inside her. His single moment of perfection seems to go on for an eternity of uplifting joy. He collapses on top of her completely breathless gasping for air like a live fish out of water desperately gasping for air. His heart is pounding so hard that he can hear it, she can feel it pounding against her like a gigantic pair of bellows pumping the life into a red hot furnace.

They both close their eyes with a look of sheer bliss on their eyes as he lays on top of her and she finally catches enough breath to tell him with a sigh. "Ohh...That-was...amazing." After a while and still short of breath he begins to stir. "No please stay inside me." He waits a little longer almost purring like a cat as she strokes his back. Finally he hops over to his waist coat and takes a look at his pocket watch. They have been capitulating for almost three hours. Little does Fred know that the Capitan has been making arrangements in the hopes of an illicit encounter of his own later tonight. The final preparations taking place as Fred lays back down next to his sweet young lover.

12