Emily's Dream Holiday

Story Info
Emily's holiday dream cums true.
7.1k words
4.65
13.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Touching down at the small airport after the long journey from London, Emily was ready for a shower, a drink and a nap, though in which order she wasn't quite sure. She'd been pondering this matter for a while ever since the transfer in Kuala Lumpur. Pondering it between dozing and the distraction of the man just in front on the opposite aisle. More than once a small smile had crossed her lips as she studied the back of the man's salt and pepper hair, admired his broad shoulders and caught glimpses of his rather fetching jawline. Little fantasies played out in her head, as they do in that half asleep, half awake way, keeping Emily entertained and a little aroused throughout the flight.

As she disembarked, thoughts of the stranger put to one side, what was playing on her mind was that important decision, cocktail, cup of tea, shower or snooze? This thought too disappeared as the island's tropical countryside revealed itself from the window of the taxi; paddy fields, mango trees, school children in smart uniforms and cheerful smiles crammed 3 or 4 on mopeds, street food stalls, palm trees, glimpses of beach and azure ocean. Breathing in the sights and smells Emily sighed and relaxed, tension dropping from her shoulders. This was exactly what she craved a quiet week in beautiful, warm surrounds, a beer and a book.

The villa had views of the ocean, red bougainvillea and palms framed the views. It was shaded with rattan blinds, contained a large king size bed with crisp sheets below a gently rotating fan. The bathroom contained a multitude of exotic potions, a large shower and a bath that looked made for two. The mini bar was fully stocked. There was no TV. It was spacious and cool and a comfortable distance from the next nearest villa, yet only a short walk to the pool, the spa, the bar and resort restaurant. On entering Emily smiled, did a little dance to the music in her head, made herself a cup of tea, removed her shoes and promptly fell asleep on the oh so comfortable bed.

This is what you should know about Emily. She was in her forties but could easily pass for a decade younger. She had short blonde hair with a long fringe that always fell sexily over her right eye. One of two lovely blue eyes, which often twinkled especially when accompanied by the delightful smile from her pretty mouth. Her lips were made to be kissed. She was a proper woman with curves, often showing a little cleavage, which pleased her nearly as much as it pleased her numerous admirers, and though not tall she always looked elegant, simple make up and lipstick just enough to enhance her good looks. She was a woman who still made men's heads turn and despite herself enjoyed doing so.

As Emily slept on top of her crisp sheets, air from the fan cooling her, her unconscious returned to the man on the plane. The jaw, the stubble, that hair, those shoulders. Her sleeping mind constructed a handsome face and a strong body. A man of age and experience, not old but wouldn't see thirty again. A man with a ready laugh and smiling eyes. Thoughts of his breath on her neck must have been caused by the breeze from the fan, yet it still felt good. Emily's mind imagined a kiss, gentle on the lips, delightfully trailing down her body. Her subconscious imagination saw him standing over her, removing his clothes, down to his tight white shorts where the bulging outline of an erect penis stood proud and waiting. The man put his thumbs in the sides of his pants, pulling them down...his cock springing out to hit his muscular abs and Emily both in her dream and on her bed licked her lips.

Stirring in her slumber, the beauty of Emily's dream played out. That hard cock seemed so real, as real as her engorged labia, as real as her taut nipples, as real as the secretions soaking her panties. With a sleepy murmur Emily reached out in her dream, grasping the inviting cock, her hand slid up the shaft, feeling its heat, enjoying its fleshy hardness. She rubbed her thumb around the softer head, spreading the leaking fluid around it, eyes glued to the movements and twitches of the beautiful shaft.

Sleeping but fully aroused, Emily's imagination was in overdrive, her mouth now engulfing the dreamy cock, her tongue lapping the dripping pre-cum, her hand vigorously wanking anything that wouldn't fit in her mouth. Unconsciously her right hand drifted into her panties, spreading her wetness up and down the length of her pussy before two fingers found her stiff little clitoris, rubbing expertly, even asleep, around and around as thoughts of making the man cum engulfed her mind. She could taste him, that unique savoury, salty taste of sex, of sperm.

Emily's fingers were now buried deep in her slick pussy, sometimes inside her, sometimes rubbing her clit. Her other hand had found her left breast and its hard nipple, rubbing, squeezing, sending shockwaves of desire deep into her core. And all this time in her dream she had hold of that spunk filled cock, could feel the man's balls bouncing, could sense his imminent explosion, could hear his ragged breathing.

If you could have seen Emily that late afternoon, sprawled, depraved across that bed, shorts undone, a hand buried deep in her panties another fondling her own tits, sweat on her brow, tiny gasps escaping her pretty mouth, you may have concluded she was in the midst of a fever. But if you could have been in her sleeping head you would have known that the cock stretching her mouth was on the verge and that the gasps were of her own approaching orgasm. Tension coursed through her nerve endings as her hand moved faster around her hot sex, tension that was about to erupt just as the man himself erupted, spurting jets of sticky sperm into her cheeks, coating her tongue and lips. Just a dream but that taste, that feeling of power, of animal lust overwhelmed the sleeping, masturbating, beautiful Emily. As the hot, dreamy sperm hit the back of her throat, her own fabulous orgasm overtook her, making her shudder and expel a long gasp of sexual pleasure as the sparks flew in her head and in her pussy, releasing the tension.

-------

When Emily awoke, it was dusk outside the villa. The remnants of the sun were penetrating the blinds and she was consumed by an overwhelming sense of well-being. Rising from the bed she realised her shorts were round her ankles and nearly fell, collapsing back onto the bed giggling. And why were her panties so wet, clinging to her swollen mound, and what was that taste in her mouth? She felt content, but couldn't remember exactly why as she headed for the shower.

Freshly washed, blow dried and made up with a little blue-grey eye shadow and some pale lipstick, Emily headed to the bar. As it was warm her attire was very simple, a white floral summer dress. Flared skirt finishing just above the knee, spaghetti straps on the 3 buttoned fitted bodice, the top button undone revealing just a hint of cleavage. Under the dress simple, lace edged, pure white boy shorts with a small pink bow just above her pubic mound. A freshly shaved pubic mound, just finished in the shower. She couldn't figure it out but she wanted to feel sexy, wanted to turn heads, to be desired. Her pretty panties tight against her bare sex made her feel good, while that unaccountable glow of satisfaction put her in a delightfully frisky mood.

Taking a seat at the bar, Emily ordered a cold beer and surveyed the room, her eyes smouldering from under her blonde fringe. At the other end of the space she saw a man with his back turned. His hair and shoulders looked familiar, then she saw his chin and as though struck by lightning Emily gasped out loud, rapidly turning away blushing as her hot dream and that man's role in it came flooding back to her.

Flushed and embarrassed with the dream playing out in her mind, Emily turned away to face the bar, taking a long swig on her drink. "Oh my God," had she really dreamt about giving that man a blow job, a man she'd never met, never even seen his face. Yet the thought had her squirming slightly in her seat too. Now she remembered it, her pussy responded accordingly. "What a bloody fantastic dream" she thought, rubbing her thighs together as the image of the hard cock in her mouth came back to her.

Still a little pink from her blush, but also from this fresh arousal, lost in her own thoughts Emily hadn't heard the movement behind her. So it was only when she heard a voice, "Excuse me, sorry to bother you...?" that she turned around. Thinking to herself, "Who knows me here?" she slowly turned in her chair as the rich, playful tones of a very masculine English voice penetrated her thoughts.

And there he was the man from her erotic dream, tall but not too tall, slim but not too slim, broad and muscular but not too muscular, tanned but not too tanned. Happy green eyes, full head of salt and pepper hair, a strong nose and a very kissable looking mouth. She knew he was talking to her but in her head she was thinking, "I wonder if his cock looks as good as the one in my dream?"

Finally turning to face him properly she saw he was wearing casual faded dark blue shorts, worn flip flops and a comfortable looking white linen shirt, sleeves partly rolled up. Her stomach gave a little flip as she realised she must have been staring at his shorts, at the satisfying bulge contained therein, and he had stopped talking. She felt there was a question hanging in the air that she'd missed, as his amused eyes looked questioningly into hers...

---------------

Harry had first caught sight of the attractive looking blonde woman as he climbed the airplane steps right behind her. Her backside swayed in front of him enticingly but unfortunately she'd moved further down the cabin from his own seat. He saw her again as he popped his bag into the overhead compartment. "Wow" he thought, "what a beautiful woman, someone very lucky must be seeing her."

He glimpsed her again as he retrieved his landing documents, she was reading a Kindle, blonde hair falling over her eye, with the hint of a smile on her mouth. "Must be a good book," he thought little knowing the smile had been due to the sight of his strong arms stretching above him to the locker.

Taking a taxi to his resort where he was due to meet some friends in a few days, Harry pondered about the attractive woman he'd seen on his flight. Was she single? He hadn't noticed a ring, but hadn't actually looked. Where was she going? Was that a glimpse of black lace under her blouse? How would it feel with her lips pressed to his own? All this thinking had made Harry's trousers uncomfortably tight and he shifted in his seat to move his semi-erect cock, hoping the driver hadn't noticed.

He hadn't realised that the taxi pulling up as he left the charming Thai receptionist contained the object of his thoughts. Safely in his room he set to washing the travel away from his toned body. Water beating down on him in the shower, his thoughts again returned to the blonde. More lustful now, his mind wandered to how she'd look naked under the warm spray, water dripping from the ends of her stiff nipples.

"I wonder if she likes her tits being felt, if she likes her nipples being sucked?" he contemplated as he felt the first stirrings of an erection, one of his favourite feelings. Harry had so many questions now, all about what the blonde woman would be like wet and slippery with him in the shower.

As he considered whether she loved giving head, or would rather be fucked immediately, he grasped his hard tool in his right hand. Fully erect now, hard as steel it stood proud of his body, jutting into his belly button, veins engorged along its length. Water and something else, something sticky dripped from the red shining head. "God that feels good," he thought as his strong grip flew up and down his shaft. With his left hand he cupped and rolled his balls, imagining that it was one of her hands, imagining how she would make him cum.

As he imagined his stiffness penetrating her hot pussy he could feel his balls tighten, could sense the white hot river of sperm thundering up his cock. His grip tightened as he thought about spanking her delightful ass and the speed of his hand became a blur when he thought about shooting streams of his cum deep into her tight cunt. Then he had no thoughts at all just pure animal lust as he grunted and exploded sending a long stream of hot seed flying across the shower. Two more followed as he gasped for breath, slightly weaker, the last coating his hand, dripping slowly to the floor to be washed away by the now too hot shower. Cock still hard in his hand, chest heaving, smile in his eyes Harry thought what a joy it would be even to just shake the hand of that beautiful blonde for giving me such an awesome orgasm.

Little did Harry know that as he was grasping his stiff cock, wanking in the shower thinking of her, she, Emily had her fingers deep in her pussy, wanking in her sleep, only a few metres away, dreaming of that very same erection, both unknowingly responsible for each others powerful orgasms. And now here they were face to face, eyes searching each other, smiles on both their lips.

----------------

The warm waters of the Gulf of Thailand lapped at Emily's feet as she strolled along the beach, thinking about that encounter the previous evening. The man was hot, there was no doubt about it, he also seemed charming, a rare combination which she definitely enjoyed. He'd stumbled over his words, seemed a little unsure of himself but radiated a sexuality, which made his embarrassment all the hotter. At the time it was Emily who felt she should be embarrassed, as her dream flashed through her head and her eyes wrenched themselves away from his groin, yet here was this lovely looking guy, bumbling away and it seemed asking if he could shake her hand.

Despite her earlier fantasy and his obvious attractions, Emily wasn't going to allow herself to be a pushover. No way, who the hell was this bloke? What were his motives? But despite her reservations, she was charmed so thought it could do no harm to take his hand.

Harry had plucked up a considerable amount of courage, some of it Dutch, after he'd noticed the object of his desire stroll very prettily into the large, outdoor bar. There was something about the swing of her dress that made him twitch in his pants. He'd watched her as she sat and called for a beer and he'd watched as she took her first sip, the cold liquid bringing a smile to her face. As she started to turn he rapidly looked away in case she caught him staring, which is precisely when she noticed him, turning away herself as her blush flushed her cheeks.

One last sip of his gin and tonic was enough for Harry, for many reasons he wanted to meet this woman, to amuse himself he wanted to shake her hand with the hand that had brought him so much pleasure just an hour or so earlier, but more than that he just wanted to be close to her, to breathe in her beauty, even if just for a moment.

It seemed obvious to him that a lovely looking woman wouldn't be on her own, but maybe she'd grace him with a smile and he could smell her perfume, drink-in her eyes, admire her body and be happy. Plucking up his courage he walked around the bar, behind the blonde and tried to say hello. She wasn't looking at him, in fact seemed distracted while in the meantime he was gibbering away like a semiliterate Hugh Grant, eventually mumbling something about the flight and the island and finally putting out his hand.

He felt like a fool but as she swung round in her seat, there was a gleam in the woman's eye, she looked him up and down, mainly down he noticed, before looking straight back at him. Their hands met as their eyes stayed fixed on one another. After slightly too long the man croaked out,

"Hi, I'm Harry," expecting a reply. Emily continued to look at him her cool hand enjoying the warmth of his masculine grasp. Instinctively though, Emily knew she had control of the situation. Yes he was hot, but just as obviously he was even more flustered than she was. Emily liked to play and was in a frisky mood, so now she started to toy with Harry.

"Do you make a habit of this?" she asked, a hint of steel in her voice.

Harry looked a little confused, tripping over his words once more,

"I'm sorry...I, I just thought..."

"Just thought, did you?" interrupted Emily, enjoying herself, "Just thought you could pick me up, did you?"

"No, no that's not it," stumbled Harry, his earlier courage seeping away, "I just recognised you from the flight, and..."

"And?" asked Emily with a raised eyebrow, "And thought that gave you the right to interrupt my evening?"

"Its just that..." Harry tried to respond.

"Just that you thought I was easy? Just that you wanted to get me drunk, just that you wanted to use me, just that you..." Emily's roll call was interrupted as Harry began to recognise that she was toying with him.

"You don't seem the sort of woman," he said more confidently, starting to flirt, "that gets used. In fact I'd have you down as a user. But yes I do think it might be fun to get drunk with you."

All this time their eyes had remained locked, seeing something in the other that each found highly attractive. Their handshake too hadn't ended. A sexual tension was building. For a moment there was silence, just the buzz of the bar, Emily was first to break it,

"You better buy me a drink then," her voice softer than before, "And by the way I'm Emily."

With the ice broken, conversation flowed with the drinks as the attractive middle-aged couple got to know each other. With the laughter, there were looks into each other's eyes, surreptitious glances at each other's bodies and an understanding that the evening could go anywhere.

Harry desperately wanted to take the blonde into his arms, to feel her chest pressed into his, a chest that he had trouble looking away from, a chest that was the cause of growing concern in his underwear. Emily for her part couldn't quite believe how wet her panties were, how just being close to this man was keeping her permanently turned-on. And while she was fully engaged with their flirting and laughing, one part of her was desperate to know if that bulge of his was as good as the cock she'd sucked in her dream.

At the same time, she kept telling herself, "I'm not that type of woman." She didn't come on holiday for romance, she came to read her book, relax and enjoy the sun. And she certainly wasn't the sort who got picked up in a bar by a stranger and fucked him, despite what her pussy was telling her.

As both drained their glasses, Harry had a thought,

"Would you like to see the stars?" he asked. With that he stood up came around behind her and took hold of her chair. "Come on," he said "they're spectacular away from the lights."

Emily's heart skipped a beat and she could feel her resolve give a little as she stood up and felt that warm, weathered hand take her own, leading her outside to the beach.

Silently they walked, hand-in-hand along the shoreline, both hearts pounding.

"We'll stop here." Harry said quietly after they'd walked a few hundred metres. The lights of the resort were lightly twinkling in the distance but there was only a sliver of moon.

"Look up." he said. As she did the overwhelming beauty of the universe hit her, the Milky Way in all its glory stretched, shimmering across the sky. All around were stars, upon stars, millions, maybe billions of pinpricks of light. Still holding hands Harry began to point out the constellations and planets. Southern Cross, Orions Belt, Venus and Mars.

"When's your birthday?" he whispered quietly into her ear and then, when she responded pointed out and described her star sign, Libra.

At this point Emily's resolve was nowhere to be seen. The water was lapping around her feet, toes comfortable in the soft sand, the breeze was cool and the air warm. Her hand was being held by a handsome man, on a dark night, surrounded by stars on a tropical island. So when he turned towards her, held her face in his hands, looked into her eyes and placed his lips on hers she responded, opening her mouth, tasting his tongue. As the kiss went on she wrapped her arms around Harry pulling him towards her. She pressed herself into him, hoping he'd be hard, hoping she'd feel his erection press into her stomach.

12