The Bonding of LanceGT and LMJ

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**************************

"She's becoming very wet, Master. I'm going to give her something else to enjoy while I strap her pretty white ass and thighs a deep red."

"Yes she is. I'm watching that lovely string of juice wiggle on each hit, but it isn't breaking off. That is too sexy for words. I'd like to see her brought to the brink of orgasm and hold her there. I want her to pour that cum out in buckets for me."

"So it shall be, Master. I know just what's needed."

**************************

Jen heard what was said and knew her resolve to obey was going to be put to the test. She fortified herself to comply and take whatever Rachel did to her. She couldn't feel the stringy cum dangling from her cunt, but was inwardly proud it had made Lance thrilled to see it. She remained perfectly still as Rachel came to her with a thick 8" vibe that she knew would fill her sopping cunt with latex induced pleasure. She opened her mouth and licked it as Rachel instructed, taking it deep in her throat, causing her gag reflex to be invoked. She expelled a large amount of saliva as a result and Rachel took it and spread it over and down the shaft. She felt her labia lips part as the tip entered and then a steady pushing had it completely inside her. With a twist of the end, the vibe came to life and vibration spread inside her and outward to her hooded clit.

***************************

"Make sure you keep these inside you and don't let them come out. I will be extremely upset if you disobey me and disappoint Master. You will not orgasm until told to and are reminded not to make a sound. Is that clear?"

**************************

Jen complied with a nod of her head, her blonde hair tossed in disarray and stuck to her skin, where her sweat had formed. Her body was covered in a sheen of perpiration, as she concentrated on receiving her punishment and the pleasure it invoked in her. The vibe in her ass and the new one stuck deeply in her cunt, battled with each other to dominate her senses and drove her helplessly towards an orgasm. She steadied herself mentally and tried to concentrate on Lance's pleasure at her obedience.

Rachel stood to the side again and administered a half dozen solid hits to her ass and upper thighs again and she clamped down hard on both vibes, making sure they remained in place, but causing the intensity to soar as well. She shook violently from the combination of pain and pleasure and felt herself oozing profusely as a result.

Rachel put the thick strap down and went into the case of impliments and took out a thin crop with a little leather tab on the end. She swished it, causing the tab to crack the air.

*************************

I never understood how the excruciating pain could be enjoyed by someone, until I understood the line I had learned about. All the things I had done to women were usually soft or done gently to those delicate areas. I had nibbled and bit them, noticing how each woman responded more or less to it. Spanking the cheeks of a woman's ass, as I fucked her from behind, was something I found many women enjoyed. Their orgasms seemed to be stronger and lasted longer. To see this extreme display to those same areas and the results it brought forth, allowed me to understand it was just the level of pain they were comfortable with that made them seek out a Dom who understood their needs and desires to take it to the edge. The submissiveness allowed them to mentally accept their desire to be taken this way and psychologically become what they knew to be true of themselves. It was a good Dom who enjoyed taking their sub to the limits of their psyche and what their bodies could withstand, without crossing the line of pleasuring their charges and instead selfishly brutalizing them for their own twisted cruel satisfaction. I now understood that a great deal of respect was shown and a bond of trust formed, to be able to submit their bodies to a Dom and be given what was needed to be sexually satisfied this way.

**************************

I knelt with my ass and cunt facing Lance, knowing he could see the excitement I was feeling as my cunt juiced uncontrollably. The vibrations were very extreme inside both my ass and cunt and I almost succumbed and orgasmed when Rachel administered the last blows of the strap. I had clenched tight to keep them inside as ordered and I felt the surge wash through me in a wave of pleasure so intense I almost collapsed. I stayed myself with the knowledge I wanted to be a good girl for Lance and show the depth of my love for him. Rachel was expert at bringing me close to orgasm and I knew I had to be strong in my will to keep from letting go and spilling my cum wrecklessly and then be treated to further punishment.

**************************

Rachel drew back and let the crop sing through the air and land so the rod hit the cheek and the leather tip continue and smack with a wet sound on the labia. Jen's head flew back in surprise at the intricate pain and then felt five more grace her sensitive cunt flesh. It took all her strength not to cry out and her body screamed at her for release and expell her pent up orgasm waiting to come forth.

Rachel moved and shortened her grip so only several inches of the shaft were showing. She ran her hand over the tenderized flesh and then proceeded to administer a series of quick snaps of the tip against the ultra-sensitive clit, causing Jen to shake her head side to side violently and then collapse to her elbows. Her urge to close her legs was fought with a need to protect her little clit from the torture and her need to please her Dom. The painful retarding of her waiting orgasm caused a flow to gush out around the vibrating shaft inside her cunt and drop with an audible sound on the leather ottoman. Tears flowed constantly from her clenched eyes and streaked her red cheeks as they continued down and fell to the leather below.

Rachel knew it was time to bring about the ultimate expression of her craft and bring her new charge to a mind-blowing orgasm. She took the crop and held it by the grip and started to trace a series of sharp hits, starting from the soles of Jen's feet, causing her toes to curl tighly, and along her calves and up her thighs. She rained blow after blow over her already pained ass and up her back to finish at her shoulders. She admired her work and saw Jen quivering uncontrollably as the sensation heightened every nerve in her to the maximum.

She dropped the crop and retrieved a hand held vibrator with a bulbous tip the size of a baseball. She plugged it in and turned to Lance.

***************************

"I hope you're ready to see your little one here show you how she is ready to cum. I have treated her to a good work out and as you can see from her constantly dripping cunt, she's ready to please you with your request. Would you like to see her orgasm now Master?

"Yes Rachel, I think she's shown her devotion to me and I'm pleased with her performance. Please allow her the priviledge of making sounds and let her cum for us."

***************************

My body was alive with every nerve screaming at me. My pussy was clenching madly at the vibe and the vibrations were attacking my senses to the point I was losing control. I was so glad to hear Rachel ask Lance to let me cum now, as I knew there would be so much cum pent up inside me, it would gush violently from me when I released it.

**************************

Rachel turned the vibrator on and the buzzing sound filled the otherwise quiet area. She moved towards Jen, still bent over and resting on her elbows, and pressed it firmly against her clit. Jen sprang up onto her hands and cried out in absolute pleasure as the three vibes collided their sensations inside her cunt. The sound of Jen's wetness was emphasized and caused the buzzing to change in pitch, as she clenched and squeezed her muscles.

Rachel leaned forward and used her free hand to roughly squeeze Jen's tit and then pinched her nipple roughly. This was all Jen could take and wailed out loud and long as her orgasm was released finally and the spewing of her ejaculate sprayed out. In a surge of release, the dildo buried inside her cunt fired out and landed on the floor at Lance's feet. He looked at the still buzzing shaft, coated with her fluids and then returned his gaze back to the still spraying and bucking Jen, as her orgasm consumed her in entirety.

Rachel brought her gloved hand around under Jen and rubbed the swollen and tenderized clit and kept Jen in a constant state of orgasm.

**************************

I felt the first spasms start deep inside me and radiate through me. The intensity was almost overwhelming as Rachel jammed the head of the vibrator against my clit. I was starting to feel my orgasm erupt, then she squeezed my tit and pinched my nipple and it drove me past control and I was cumming uncontrollably. I felt my body twitching and going into spasm as I released my cum and then an emptiness in my cunt came. I realized the dildo had left me, although I thought at first Rachel had pulled it out, then realized my cunt had fired it out in a surge of cumming. When Rachel rubbed my clit hard, I saw stars and felt dizziness wash over me. The buzzing in my ass kept the intensity at a level I couldn't ignore and then I remember dropping to my stomach as my muscles succumbed to the overwhelming assault my body and mind were subjected to and blackness washed over me.

***************************

Rachel finally took the vibrator away and removed the one in her ass as well. Sensing her semi-unconscious state, she knew anything further was futile. She turned them off and turned back to Lance. She smiled and waved her hand towards the prone Jen, breathing hard and fast, whimpering her satisfaction of the intense orgasm.

***************************

"Awesome! My God, look at the floor. I'll have to have the carpet cleaned. Rachel, you are truly a magnificent woman. I learned so much in this session, than all the reading and watching videos I did. My sweet, angel girl looks completely sated, doesn't she."

"She truly is Master. I used some of my best tricks on her. When we were upstairs talking earlier, she told me what she liked and when she saw my toys here, she grinned like a little girl at Christmas. I told her what I like to do with subs like her and she hugged me and thanked me before I even did anything. I have to say, Master, if you really want to have her in your life, I will be honoured to come and give you lessons on being a good Dom and treating her the way she likes and needs to be treated. She is a willing and obedient sub, any Dom would love to have. I envy you that you have her love, as well as her submissiveness. She will make you a very, happy man any way you want her to please you."

"I have come to that understanding as well, Rachel. The joy she's brought me already and desires to give me, I'd be a fool to let her go. I'm just trying to figure how to keep her and let my girlfriend know I have to be with her."

"If I may offer a suggestion. Why not let your girlfriend spend a weekend with me and I'll show her the pleasures of what the Bitch can bring to her. I'm betting she'll let you have Jen and take her new handmaiden and be happy being a lady of the manor and having her whims catered to. Just to sweeten the deal, let her have the house in the country as well. It's all set up for her to move right in and take charge. I know you offered it to Carolyn and I, but we'd be just as happy spending time with you and Jen, giving you the pleasure of watching us do our trade on her. Jen would love it, you'd love it and so would we. It's a win, win, win situation for everyone. It's just a suggestion mind you."

Rachel, you are brilliant! The house is a right off anyway. I only bought it for Bitch's training and was thinking of selling it when you were done anyway. That would solve everything. Come here and let me hug you, I love you, you smart girl."

*************************

Rachel moved to Lance and he hugged her tightly and thanked her. In his first display of affection towards her, Rachel felt slightly uncomfortable, but warmed to his embrace and returned it. With a kiss to her cheek, he held her by her hands and smiled happily at her.

*************************

"I see my little girl is finally coming around. I'd like her to show her appreciation for your efforts and pleasure you the way I know she can. Jen my angel, how are you feeling?"

*************************

Jen was still groggy from her session and her explosive orgasm, but turned and faced Lance and Rachel. She smiled weakly and rubbed her sore tits and pussy, feeling the pain subside.

*************************

"Oh Lance, were you happy with me? Did I do good? I did everything just as you ordered and waited until you said before I came."

"I'm very happy my sweet girl. You were magnificent in every way. If you're ready, I'd like you to show your thanks to Mistress Rachel for treating you to such a wonderful punishment. Oh, and before you do, I have something you should hear that might make you want to really show your thanks. While you were recovering, Rachel has come up with a solution for me. It looks like it is going to work out for us to be together and, you'll be treated to not only Rachel, but Carolyn coming over to service you regularly."

"Really? I'm going to stay with you? Forever? I'll have two Mistresses treat me as well as you? You're not teasing me are you?

*************************

Jen saw the look on both their faces and knew they weren't teasing her. She rose slowly off the ottoman, still finding it sore to move. She walked as quickly as her legs allowed and hugged Lance and kissed him with all the feeling and emotions her heart had wanted to give. In a slow movement, she turned and looked at Rachel and moved to hug her as well. In a way that felt and looked natural, she kissed her deeply and the sentiment was returned by Rachel to her. Lance stood watching them and felt a new surge of pleasure erupt in his cock and it sprang to attention.

**************************

"I think you are ready now Jen. Let's go upstairs to the bedroom where you two can enjoy some comfortable lovemaking. I'm looking forward to seeing you pleasure Rachel in real life. I've only seen Bitch do it on video up till now, so this should be interesting. But just remember, I've got this thing between my legs that's begging for some attention as well."

"You know what Rachel? If you're okay with it, let's suck my master's cock and give him some relief before I show you my heartfelt appreciation for doing this for us. Are you interested?"

**************************

Rachel looked at Jen, knowing her approval of doing it was there, and then looked to Lance with a questioned look for his approval.

**************************

"I have no objections. Damn, I can't think of anything more enticing than you two beautiful women bringing some relief to the big fella here. If we have a concensus, then let's not waste any more time. Let's get those sweet asses on the bed and do it!"

**************************

The three of them walked upstairs to the master bedroom and Lance lay in the middle of the king size bed. Rachel and Jen lay on either side and cuddled into him. With brief kissing and caressing, they worked their way down his body, until their faces were beside Lance's eager member. Jen took it in her hand and kissed the dark, swollen head and then sucked it in. In an instant, her saliva was flowing and she let it dribble down and coat the turgid shaft. She stroked the slick spit up and down and then engulfed the shaft and deeply sucked him down to the root. Bringing her head back up, she offered it to Rachel who hesitated momentarily and then followed suit and deep-throated the cock. Lance groaned his approval at their talents and stroked their heads and tangled his fingers in their hair. They sucked and licked back and forth, not trying to out-do one another, but trying to show their love of this wonderful man who had changed their lives so much. Jen declined her turn and pushed Lance's legs apart further and ran her tongue over the shaven sack. Lance sucked his breath in and held it, as Rachel dropped her mouth over his cock and sucked it hard. Jen took his sensitive balls and laved her tongue around them. They worked him that way for a while longer and then Jen started to tongue his puckered anus and worked her tongue inside. This was all Lance could take of the girl's work on him and he grunted and thrust his cock into Rachel's mouth and felt his ejaculation surge from his balls and race it's course to his cockhead. Feeling the surge, Jen released her tongue from his ass and Rachel and her licked the head, as it spurted the thick, creamy semen to them. They licked and shared the treat until Lance collapsed back and panted hard. They squeezed their fingers up the shaft, drawing every drop out of him. Once satisfied there was nothing left, they worked back up his body and lay beside him. In unison, they kissed his cheeks and were given kisses back in a show of love. Once he was ready, Lance rose and got off the bed, moving to the wing-back chair in the corner.

*************************

"That was incredible. I'm glad you took care of me first, I don't think I'd last watching you two. Speaking of which, Jen, I'd love to see you work some of that magic on Rachel now."

"Ready Mistress? I'm going to make you so happy. And before we start, I just want to thank you again for what you've done. To me and for your wonderful mind, coming up with a way for us to be together."

*************************

Rachel lay back and positioned herself so Jen could service her. Even though her corset was still on, her pussy was laid bare to her. With her legs spread widely, a thin film of wetness coated the inner lips, indicating she was excited by her sharing of Lance's cock with Jen. She didn't get involved with someone who paid for her services to Dom someone, although contact with the sub was usually made in one form or another, depending on the person's wishes for her to do it. Now she was getting involved on a personal level and although she felt an uncomfortableness, she relished the idea of contact with someone who cared about her feelings.

Jen moved down and positioned her face above the Dom/friend's exposed sex and smiled up at her. She lowered her face and slid her arms around the smooth skinned thighs. Her hands came over and her fingers rested against the smooth labial folds and parted them, exposing a moist and brightly pink centre. Rachel closed her eyes and waited for the instant of contact of Jen's tongue.

The moment was upon her within the span of a heartbeat and the warm breath wafted over her clit and then a warm, wet tongue slowly licked her from the juncture of her lower lips, gouging deeply inside like a shovel scooping a load and then grazing the nub of her clit, just starting to peek out from it's security blanket. Again and again the tongue lapped more and more fluid from her and she was as obliging of the tongue's need to taste her. Jen loved the smell, taste and feel of another woman's pussy. It was just as satisfying as a man's cock and there was no difference to her in the gender of who she was pleasing, it was the satisfaction of the pleasure given that made her happy. With a born knowledge of the parts, she lapped and licked, nibbled and bit, sucked and hummed her joy of pleasing Rachel, desiring only to succeed in bringing complete satisfaction to her. Lance watched intently as his lover pleasured his new friend. In part, his excitement came from fantasies realized and in part, a lesson in pleasuring a woman, as women know how to do.

In a moment of lust, he rose and knelt behind Jen and started to emulate her actions. He had his first taste of Jen's wetness, still flowing freely, long after her orgasms had subsided, but the stimulation of her pleasing Rachel re-instated the excitement in her. He tasted her sweet, tangy essence and sucked it in, pulling the engorged labia with it. Jen moaned her acceptance and pushed back into him. She enveloped her mouth over Rachel's pulsing mound and did everything she knew to it. Rachel responded by twisting her fingers into Jen's hair and locked her in place. Lance took hold of Jen's ass cheeks and locked himself to her as well. Caught between the two, Jen felt as much pleasure coming from her tongue, as she did from Lance's.