The Bonding of LanceGT and LMJ

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel felt the intense pressure building deep inside her pussy and knew Jen would bring about the satisfying relief she wanted. She basked in the joy of someone pleasing her willingly, instead of on command. Feeling herself floating in the blissful essence of her impending orgasm, her body responded to the growing sensation of orgasmic grace and the flood gates opened. Her body shook and spasmed as the nerves became overloaded and all control of herself was given over to the mouth and tongue dominating her very core.

Jen was elated beyond pleasure, feeling the clench and dilation of Rachel's pussy going into orgasm. Doubling her efforts, she sucked the swollen penile bud into her mouth and flicked her tongue rapidly and strongly against it. Experiencing the orgasm in her mouth, the sensation travelled quickly through her body to centre in her own maddened sex. Lance worked his own magic on her and she fell under his spell, releasing a torrent of cum to him.

Stunned at first by the barrage being expelled, he sustained his position and sucked into her pussy and gorged his appetite for the female essence.

The room filled quickly with the strong smell of sexual gratification and the heady aroma was sensed by all. When the women were finally sated, they both collapsed, Rachel folding into the soft pillows and Jen resting her head on Rachel's soft tummy. Lance sat back on his heels and then rose to look down at the female union, taking in the intimacy it held.

He left the room and went to the adjoining bathroom and cleaned himself, then took two facecloths and soaked them in warm water. He came back to see Jen had removed Rachel's corset and stockings, the collar and gloves on the night table and the two laying side by side. He lovingly washed away the sticky remains of his results from Jen's pussy,and then treated Rachel to the same caring treatment. Both women moaned in pleasureable post-orgasmic reverie at the loving and thoughtful treatment they received. Lance smiled at them both, in what he knew to be the most heartfelt joy of being with them.

The women shifted their positions and allowed Lance to lie between them. They cuddled into him and felt his arms encircle their bodies and hold them close to him. They lay together, silent and knowing no words were needed to express how they felt. The connection had been made and a bond was created. No more need of dominance or submission was inferred, as the three became one at that moment.

Jen rested comfortably, her mind at ease and her heart filled with the joy of love it had craved for so long. Her body replete with the satisfaction of her pleasure, it relaxed and became still.

Rachel too, felt something she had inwardly been lacking, finally given the affection she had been missing in her life. She too drifted away feeling loved and admired for her person, instead of her talent.

Lance lay there reminiscing, feeling the adoration and love given to him. He pondered his future and those he cared for and knew somehow in his heart, all would be right.