All Comments on 'The Bonnet'

by NzWiccan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More

hope to see more of these two.

AbdulbenthereAbdulbenthereabout 13 years ago
Good story

I like the way you describe the action and the characters. I only attempted one same-sex story, Bruce's Last Night in the Erotic Horror page, but you might enjoy some of my efforts at

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=753793&page=submissions

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaabout 13 years ago
An excellent contribution!

Very well done! I like how you cleverly space out the descriptive details, it keeps us in suspense about the dynamics of the attraction and the roles the two characters are 'playing.' Since we don't know right off that Neeka has a tough, punk exterior, it makes it all the more interesting when we 'see' her mohawk and realize how tough she likes to present herself, even though she's feeling flustered and shy in the face of Alice's aggressive come-on. And that, in turn, makes the shifts in the top/bottom roles in their lovemaking more exciting and surprising.

I also just love the way you communicate all these little shifts in mood, like the stillness and shyness between them once they get out of range of the club's music. These are great touches, and make for a very sexy, intriguing read! I really like the characters as people too, and you've made them very believable.

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Hot Ladies

Sloppy copy. "Definately" for "definitely". If Alice is 5'5" and Neeka is 5'7', then how possibly "I could feel the satiny fabric of her forest green halter-top rubbing against my navel," unless Neeka is dancing on her knees? How could "her hand moved under my tattoo" unless she skinned Alice like a deer? "couple blocks" for "couple of blocks". "drivers seat" for "driver's seat". Finally, anyone who drinks Johnnie Black and Coke doesn't deserve a 1969 Corvette Stingray. All that said, good hot sex.

gotranegotraneabout 10 years ago
Encore! Encore!

A sequel is the bear minimum for this entry! We've got to have a series, with all of this momentum, going! Please, at the very least, consider it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
NzWiccan, ___ No Thank You...

This one was quite long enough.

Lesbian _ Penelope.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNzWiccan@NzWiccan
64 Followers
Hey... well I am on here because I love to read the stories that are written here. I'm trying to write a little myself now and I've gotten some nice comments so thanks to you people :-) Though some of you think all of these I wrote for myself, that is not the case, and some o...

story TAGS