The Book of Carnal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tipson
Tipson
46 Followers

Terrance and Andrew quickly shoved themselves inside their pants, and continue with their drinks, and what was now a cold meal.

"Ok. You win," said Terrance with a beaming smile.

"Win what?" Asked Misty.

"Nothing," replied Jason.

"Hmm. But..." Jason cut her off with a kiss.

"Nothing."

"Okay."

The bar quickly filled up with many coworkers, and Terrance said his goodbyes, and went to join some of his friends, mostly supervisors, that were playing pool. It was too crowded for Jason now, and he was not in the mood for it as he was the day prior. He wanted to go. And, he wanted to experiment. And, he wanted Misty.

"Ready to go," said Andrew, noticing it.

"Yeah. I think so."

"Oh," said Misty.

"You want me to say?"

"Not if you don't want to, but I thought..." she did not finished her sentence.

Jason stoop up and took her in his arms, pressing her to him, enjoying the way her breasts pressed against his chest, and talking in her ear said, "There are some things I need to take care of now. But, I will call you in the evening and we will meet at your place and continue where we left off. But, I want a favor."

"What?"

"Do not masturbate."

"But, but. Ok, fine. Don't forget then."

"Never!"

Then blushing, "I want you."

"So do I Misty."

They did not kiss. Jason felt awkward with all the attention the coworkers were giving them. "Come on. Lets go have a last shot before going," he said addressing both Misty and Andrew. He went to the bar, and Brenda went to him. "Three more shots of the same, and close us out will you," he ordered as he gave her the card.

"Okay."

She brought the shots, and the receipt for him to sing. He tipped her 100 percent.

"Oh, Thank You!"

"Your welcome. You're an excellent bartender!"

"To good times," said Andrew as he looked at her and drank the shot.

"To tonight," said Jason as he slowly became trapped in Misty's eyes.

"To tonight," and down the liquid went.

"Lets go Andrew."

"Alright."

"I'm leaving as well," said Misty. "Gotta go take care of some things," she winked.

"Okay," said Jason. He felt a little drunk, and remembering the trick from yesterday he forced himself to focus. It worked. He immediately felt in full control of himself. All three walked out together. And as they headed toward his car, he became worried about Misty and her ability to drive. He handed the keys to Andrew and said, "I'm driving, but I'll be right there."

"Okay," and Andrew, and jovially walked to the car, while Misty and Jason walked to hers side by side.

"Are you okay to drive?"

"Oh, so caring. I think so. I feel a little buzzed."

"I'll bet you I can make it go away, so that you wont feel it until you arrive home."

"What's the bet?"

"If I win you will do whatever I say tonight."

"And if not?"

"I do whatever you say."

"How do you know if you win?"

"I will trust you."

"Okay. How wil..."

Jason took her in his arms and passionately kissed her, wrapping his arms around her waist to pull her toward him, and pushing her against the driver-side door, to grind his rigid dick again her skirt-clad pussy. He loved the way Misty moaned into his mouth while he devoured her. During the kiss he had to concentrate on planting a suggestion to Misty that she was no longer drunk, and she will not feel the effects of the alcohol again until she heard the door of her apartment close behind her. He decided to go a step further and suggesting that she will be horny for him the whole day, and her pussy will be trembling with need.

He broke the kiss.

Misty cought her breath, and finally said, "Well, that seemed to work." Her face was red with heat.

"Now remember," and he order, "don't come without me."

"Ok. Until soon."

"Until soon," and he left in brisk step to his car.

"Alright Andrew, time for testing!"

"I don't know what you mean, but I'm in."

Jason put his car in drive, and sped away.

Tipson
Tipson
46 Followers