The Book of David Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elizabeth, this is our floor."

"Say it again," she panted.

"What?"

"Say my name!"

"Elizabeth?"

"Yes!"

For some reason, this drove her wild and she gripped my head and pulled my mouth to hers once again. And despite my muffled protests, she didn't let go of me even when the doors closed. And then I could feel us descending.

The next time the elevator dinged, we were back on the lobby floor and she let go of me so that we could at least appear presentable. An elderly couple seemed not to notice and they stepped in to join us. After pressing the button for their floor, E-Beth reached out and hit the button for ours... again.

I breathed a sigh of relief. Perhaps we hadn't been caught. And then when the doors closed and I saw my own reflection, I realized I had red lipstick smeared over my entire lower jaw.

The look on my face was priceless, and E-Beth couldn't help but start giggling. But eventually, we made it to our hotel room. The moment we got inside and got the door closed, she was all over me once again. Her mouth was plastered to mine as we stumbled along towards the king-sized bed and I struggled to get my tuxedo jacket off.

She sat me on the foot of the bed and demanded, "Say it again!"

"Elizabeth," I stated in a firm, baritone voice.

"Yes!" She was in the middle of a squirming frenzy as she pulled the shoulder straps of her dress down and reached behind her to get to the hidden zipper.

"What's the deal with your name?"

"You always called me E-Beth. But tonight, just after you kissed me in the car, you called me Elizabeth. It's the sexiest thing that's ever come out of your mouth."

"Aw, I kinda liked the E-Beth nickname," I deadpanned. I was trying not to lose myself to my arousal as she managed to loosen the dress and tug it down to her feet, leaving her wearing some sort of über-corset and bustier that finally told me what sort of engineering had been required to support her fabulous cleavage.

Elizabeth smiled and looked up at me while she tried to free her legs from the puddling dress. "That's fine with me too. Outside. But when it's just us, please call me Elizabeth."

"Absolutely... Elizabeth."

At last, she was free of the dress and wearing nothing but her lingerie. Her white stockings were held up by garters and a belt. And in the corset she looked like a sultry goddess.

Elizabeth stepped forward and began with my tie, loosening it and tossing it off to the side. The buttons of my shirt were next, and once she pulled it off my shoulders, I managed to whip my own undershirt over my head.

"Mmm..." Elizabeth moaned as she reached up and squeezed at my pecs with both hands. "I've wanted to do this for years..."

I cupped her face with both of my hands and pulled her to me. This was the kissing I'd half-forgotten, High School kissing as if there were nothing better in the world.

But then my hormones kicked in and I just didn't want to wait any longer. I got up from the bed and then still clad in my trousers, I turned Elizabeth around and sat her in my place. I knelt on the floor and pulled off her heels first. Then I reached up to unsnap her garters. When the strap came away from her thigh, I leaned down and planted a firm kiss on the exposed flesh.

Elizabeth trembled, and then in a worried voice she asked, "They're not too big, are they? My thighs?"

"You are so sexy, Elizabeth. I love your legs." And then I kissed it again. And I continued around until both stockings were free. As I tugged the thin material down her legs, slowly revealing more and more creamy flesh, I peppered her skin with more kisses. Finally, both legs were bare to my touch.

And then it was time to attack the center of her core.

Elizabeth squirmed in nervous anticipation as I urged her to lean back. And while she lifted her butt up, I pulled her white panties down and off. A completely shaved pussy greeted me, already wet with moisture.

At the inquisitive look on my face, Elizabeth blushed. "I- I wanted to trim it. But I wasn't sure how much so I just ended up shaving everything off." Her eyes looked warily into mine. "Do- do you like it?"

"Love it," I answered before leaning in and swiping my tongue along her slit from the bottom all the way up.

Elizabeth gasped as her eyes bugged open and her legs spread even wider to give me access. Her hips bucked up a foot off the bed, nearly banging me in the face. "Holy SHIT!"

I chuckled to myself. "Has anyone ever done something like that to you?"

"Gawd, I'd never even been kissed on my face lips!"

I let a predatory grin take over my face. "Then Elizabeth, let me blow your mind."

By the time I was done, Elizabeth's mind was appropriately blown. Her first climax came less than a minute after I began eating her out. She was so keyed up from most of the evening that she was primed to explode right away.

Her second climax came shortly after. For that one, she mustered the strength to thrust her hips up and off the bed, forcing me to bring up both hands and pin her legs down lest she snap my neck.

After the third, Elizabeth collapsed into a puddle of jello. Her limbs lay limp and skewed out to the side at awkward angles, and her head lolled back and forth while a light trail of drool leaked from the corner of her mouth. The poor girl looked like she could barely breathe.

Well, I'd seen this problem in movies as well. And what I did next was purely out of motivation to help relieve her oxygen deprivation. I took the corset off of her. Fortunately, I was able to access the very tight zipper once I rolled her onto her side, and as soon as the inflexible garment was off, Elizabeth's soft panting was able to turn into deep, gasping breaths.

It had a wonderful effect on her cleavage.

Unsupported, Elizabeth's huge tits were massive enough to cause some sagging to the sides. But despite the laws of physics, they were still very round and very firm. And when she again turned onto her side, the two fleshy mounds pressed together to form a very eye-pleasing line of cleavage that instantaneously made me want to thrust my erect cock into that valley. 'Someday...' I promised myself.

"Oh, David..." she managed to creak. "Cunnilingus: the oral stimulation of the vulva or clitoris. Good lord, the definition does NOT do it justice. What did you do to me?"

"Like it?"

She nodded in her delirium.

"Well, I guess I should keep going, then."

"NO!!!" She wailed, putting her hands in front of her crotch to block my access. "Give a girl a break. I'm not used to this."

I smiled. "Next time, then."

Her face lit up when I said that. And still panting, she spread her legs to the sides. "Please, come... fuck me... I don't want to be a virgin anymore."

My cock was rock hard and eager. I shucked my pants and shorts, and finally we were both completely naked. I started climbing onto the bed.

"Wait..." Elizabeth held up one hand and then gestured to the side table. "My purse."

I moved over, grabbed it, and brought it to her. Meanwhile, she got herself more comfortably situated with some pillows beneath her head. And when I brought her the purse, she opened it and quickly pulled out a ribbon of foil packets.

My face dropped just a little at seeing the condoms.

"Sorry," she apologized. "I didn't have much time to plan this."

The last thing I wanted to do was make her feel bad on this night. So I quickly reassured her, "No, no need to apologize. It's just... I've never used one of these."

"Then it's a first for both of us."

I took a packet from her hand while she dropped the rest of them onto the nightstand. It took me a second to find out how to open the thing, and then another two seconds to decide which direction to put the thing on. But at last I got my dick sheathed and now I was looking for a different kind of sheathing.

I leaned over Elizabeth to kiss her again. She held my head and planted the kind of liplock on me that you never really forget. I moved on instinct, feeling her legs on either side of me while I moved my torso into position. And we were still kissing when the fat head of my cock began pressing at the folds of her pussy lips.

Elizabeth gasped and threw her head back against the pillow. Her eyes were open but unseeing, all her focus turned inwards to the sensations overwhelming her body. She looked like an angel, with her long, dark hair haloed around her head.

I leaned in and pressed down, fitting the head of my cock into her folds where came to her barrier. I smiled. "My first cherry," I told her.

"I'm very glad I'm your first," she answered. And then her eyes went down to look between our bodies. "I can't believe we're going to have sex."

My dick throbbed with desire to get even deeper. "There's a lot more to it."

She gritted her teeth and kept staring down. "Do it."

I bucked my hips, breaking through in one powerful thrust and sending a sharp cry of pain from her. Her head was thrown back again as she squinted her eyes shut, and I saw a fresh tear bubbling in one corner. But as quickly as she shrieked she stopped, and then her eyes were back down between our bodies

I lifted my torso to let her look, and all that was visible was my own crotch pressed tightly against hers. She was panting softly, and her shoulders were tight.

I leaned forward and gently kissed her forehead, which was beading just a bit with sweat. I wasn't experienced with this at all, and had no idea how long I should remain still. Elizabeth was extremely tight, but between my idleness and the deadened sensation through the condom, I wasn't in any danger of popping off just yet.

At last, her shoulders relaxed, and she let her head fall back to the pillow once again. "Okay... I'm okay. Go ahead."

Slowly, I withdrew until I had almost entirely exited her body. We both looked down and could see the red streaks of her virginity. But rather than disgust us, the sight produced a sense of happy fulfillment. And when I pushed my way back inside, Elizabeth just gasped at the pleasurable feelings shooting through her body.

"Oh, David. Fuck me..." she gasped quietly. "Fuck me..."

We stared right into each other's eyes the whole time. And when my climax came, Elizabeth actually started crying as she watched the emotions fluttering across my face and felt the power of our connection to each other.

Her legs went up and circled my waist. I held my torso on my elbows above her. And her arms held my biceps while I pumped in and out of her body, spraying out my semen and filling the condom to its limits. And her eyes stayed locked into mine.

I had accepted this date out of friendship. I had enjoyed myself and developed romantic feelings. And I had agreed to take Elizabeth's virginity out of a desire to see her happy. Beginning to fall in love was just a bonus.

Her words had said 'fuck me', but I knew we were making love.

Vanessa had been 'fucking'. Monica had been 'fucking'. Only Ellie before had truly been 'making love'. But now I had found love again. I hadn't been looking for it, and in fact had resigned myself to perhaps never again find it. But in Elizabeth's warm body and pure heart, I realized that my life would go on.

***

NEXT: CHAPTER 4