All Comments on 'The Book of David Ch. 14'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 141 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Enjoyed the series.

Hate the ending.

Really….. he doesn’t know his daughters birthday?

Olddog51Olddog51about 1 year ago

What a lovely, long, convoluted story. The love and the pain were palpable, and of course, the sex was hot. Thank you Bluedtagonauthor, for a great read.

urge5150urge5150about 1 year ago

"Uh, before we really 'get together' get together, I have some confessions to make. I did some pretty crazy things over the past three years."

"Did you kill somebody?"

"Uh, no."

"Have a husband waiting for you in California?"

"WEEEEELLLLLLLLL... there was a moment there."

"Sounds like a story there."

"His name was Ben... "

RichardbeardRichardbeardover 1 year ago

Absolutely stunning read. I was hooked from the beginning. You have a great gift for story telling! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful piece of art!

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 2 years ago

After reading most of the comments. I must agree what kookaburra8 wrote. This person must be my twin. 😂😂 but actually quite spooky ….⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don’t normally comment but wow bro your gifted with amazing writing talent. This story took me on a emotional rollercoaster thank you so much. I came here for a quick fap ending up learning life lessons and getting emotional attached. Just amazing I can’t even put into words how good and real this was just thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really liked the whole series....except for the repetitious anal intercourse...and I would have given it 5 stars.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

At the end of page 4, this chapter:

"Hello, Ellie"...immediate tears flowing, knowing that the lost love in David's life has been remembered by them, and has a namesake (as reflected at the visit to the gravesite...)

You had me concerned before, with Dani and the headaches...I am glad THAT worked out in a better way (I.e.-you did not kill her off, like the girl in BTC!!)

BABIES EVERYWHERE!! Such a loving group; and an extended family to boot!

FIVE**5**STARS, for another magnificent story, full of emotion and 💘 love...YYYAAAYYY!!!🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

LoveemcurvyLoveemcurvyover 2 years ago

What a magnificent story this is!

I started reading it in a bit of a sour mood, because I'd just ran into to a dead end at the BTC 43/44 cliffhanger. I absolutely loved that series, considering it to be the best erotic story I'd ever read. So I decided to read some of your older material, until the next BTC chapters would be published, only to find this series to be even better!

Of course one can question the probability of some plot twists. But they lead to an incredibly exciting story, which combines emotional rollercoasters with thrilling sex scenes.

I cannot thank you enough for sharing this story with us all!

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 2 years ago

Wow !! Simply the most fun story I've read on this site or any other. Your writing skills are out of this world. You describe the feelings and the sex like no other. Glad I found your stories.

I've said this about other stories, but this one is by far the easiest 5😊😊😊😊😊 I've ever given.

Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm really curious what amber git up to while at Stanford.... hint, hint...

e5jerseye5jerseyover 2 years ago

I loved every aspect of this story. The characters were vivid, the sex was hot, and it ended perfectly! I don’t think another story has ever taken me on such an emotional roller coaster. There were parts that just ripped my heart to shreds. I can’t commend you enough on the quality of this entire series!

dawg997dawg997almost 3 years ago

Still trying to figure out if The Book of David or the John Billionaire series are the best of the entire site.

Great character development, action with turns and twists, lots of hot women and great sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice great job 👍👍👍👍👍👍

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 3 years ago

The best story I have ever read on this site

AngusMAngusMalmost 3 years ago

That was a right rollercoaster series very intoxicating and emotionally draining

bsp76bsp76about 3 years ago

loved this series. Just want to read it again along with the Billionaire series as well

Smm1Smm1about 3 years ago

Third time I’ve read this story since first publish and each time it gets better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

I have said earlier as well, just PERFECT. Lots of sentiments and emotions. I would love to read more stories from you @bluedragonauthor. I couldn't rest before I finished this amazing tale of whirlwind of emotions and heart-touching twists. Thank you. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very few stories catch my emotions and intrest at the same time. This is one of 5 in all here. It was well written and the storyline superb. I had to look through thousand of trash stories to find this jewel. It is sad the writer is no longer active. But, in case this message reaches them, I want to say thank you for writing such a great story.

BruceWoBruceWoover 5 years ago
Best story ever

Completely loved it.

sonfermum68sonfermum68over 5 years ago
Yay there's more...

Absolutely loved the story and hated to see the end but then I spotted the E Beth spinoff. Guess what I'll be reading next.

P.S. I was rooting for David to end up with Elizabeth at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep coming back

I haven’t touched Literotica for 5 years. I discovered this site 8 years ago. I found your page after being curious and looking through the various sections. Your writing is absolutely amazing. Even after all this time, yours is the only username I’ve ever remembered. I’ve read all of your series’ at least 3 times each within those 3 years. I somehow wandered back to here and you were all I remembered. Reading these stories is like such a new awakening to me. Thank you so much for writing this. I wish there was someway I could express my gratitude a PayPal or something. You’re incredible. Hopefully you still check this from time to time so my words reach you. I would read anything you’ve ever written because I know the amount of effort you put in will make it a good read no matter what subject or genre. Thanks once again for an awesome read.

— AK 2k18

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Only thing missing is he needs to get Dani pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow...

Though I haven't explored this website much past the First Time section, this is some of the best writing I've ever seen. Your characters are extremely believable, their emotions perfectly in sync with the plot and actions being done to them as well as by them, and the plot itself is ever changing.

My only regret is that you stopped writing. All I can wish is that someday, you come back here and let us all know your true name, so we can read your officially published novels and novellas in physical, hard copy form.

Thank you for your beautiful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice Story

One of the best stories I have read...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Thanks for the Great read hope you do many more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of the best ever

You wrote a wonderful novel. I couldn't stop reading it. I think I even got teary eyed over David and Amber's separation. Wonderful job. More importantly thank you for sharing this with us. This could be good movie. Best of luck. Send me a note if you another high quality story. Ehill13055@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good story

I do wish you'd not breezed through the final scenes so abruptly, but I get that you wanted to show how comfortable everyone was. Still one of the best poly stories I've read, thanks!

Jason

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
An epic story brilliantly written

You certainly put me through a emotional roller coaster ride with this story and so unpredictable. When you killed of Ellie in chapter of 3 I was stunned, when you wrote Amber out in chapter 10 I was shattered, I was so pissed off with you. Thank God this story all came together in the last two chapters for a reasonably happy ending. Even though at the end of each chapter I didn't give you 5 stars, in two of your chapters I found two glaring faults but the overall story warrants it. Well done and I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it!!!

Very sad it ended.. :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

I loved this story and I can't wait to read the rest of your work.

elrayo41elrayo41over 9 years ago
EXCELLENT CUMMING OF AGE NOVEL

CONGRATULATIONS. It is clear you know your way around a sentence. As a whole, the series covers the American psychological landscape through the sexual experience of a young man and his friends. Your ability to keep us turning the page through vivid description, pacing and conflict is truly outstanding and puts you in a category with Steinbeck and Hemmingway. THANKS FOR SHARING

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

I love this series even a bit sad it is ending. Throughout the story I learned to know each character , feel so many emotion. This story long but really great :).Nice job

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fascinating

You know , I'm starting to like reading erotic stories with some back stories in them and I give some of the credit it to you. As a reader, I connected with characters and I was able to feel their joy, pain and even frustrations. All I want to say is keep up the genre and if you write more stuff like this, I'll definitely give it a read .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome :)

Well I loved it! Last commenter said much too long? Dude just go buy a magazine and jack off in the bathroom! Lol. I've really enjoyed it because it was long! Yes, much frustration with David constantly being a clueless moron fucktard, but if he had a clue and all went smoothly it wouldnt have been much of a plot or given me something to bitch about, hehe.

...was kinda hoping for a cute, french live-in college baby sitter, but I guess David's dick would prolly fall off! (Amazing he doesnt have four or five diseases anyway, lol)

Thanks for the long ride!

bushpig99bushpig99about 10 years ago
Too long

Much too long,withSome silly parts,I feel exhausted having reading this in one sitting,I think I might have wasted part of my life

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INCREDIBLE is how I want to think about and describe this entire story! Loved every bit of all chapters...sad and happy. Your various stories keep me enthralled!

jason2313jason2313almost 11 years ago
Very well written.

Really fabulous story. It wasn't sappy and honestly I really got into the story and got sad at some of the more depressing moments, but the ending was happy, even though chapter 14 did feel a bit rushed. You should seriously consider writing books, I'm an extremely avid reader, I read about 250 pages a day and you're better than some of the authors I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Stunning & Absoultely Amazing...

First of all hats of to you.. to bring out an erotic story in each and every phase of life...

This is the first time have ever read an entire series of stories and that all amazing and with everything...

Like a part of life...

Ellie was a good character., may be she brought the twist and turn to every chapter's story..

loved it... will look out If get something else...

keep rocking man.. \m/ \M/...

--

SAM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Overall this series is great. While I enjoyed the ending, I felt as though chapter 14 was a little rushed. Would have liked to see more detail. Also, its still a shame Ellie had to die.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

Amazing story with so many emotions and histories that are never forgotten. I can't help but feel so sad for the loss of Ellie in this story and yet she always plays a part. Wonderful ending I'm a sucker for drama that ends happily.

HolyCoheedHolyCoheedalmost 12 years ago
Keep coming back

To re read this story, every time im in a funk or feelin down, reading this makes everything better. All around perfect series. Seriously need to get ambers years at stanford on this site. With that said i applaude your very amazing writings style and thank you for giving the world this book of david.

SirCarlSirCarlabout 12 years ago
OF ALL OF YOUR STORIES,

this one, in my opion was the best.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionabout 12 years ago
A positive story

This story gave me so much love, affection and care, that I just want to be a better human being. Thank you for changing my life in a positive way and inspiring me to do good.

drumstick10drumstick10about 12 years ago
Amazing

This is by far one the best series on this site. Fantastic story telling, it was extremely easy to fall into a stupor and just read. Amazing job writing, now I must get the sleep I have been lacking due to the long hours of reading. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

man dis one truly rox........u r a genious!!

gabrieldesotogabrieldesotoover 12 years ago
Amber's Stanford Years

@Anonymous (1/05/12) BlueDragon did write about Amber's Stanford Years. It is over at SOL, as a crossover. The title of the story: "An Ordinary College Sex Life 2".

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Fantastic series; I read every chapter. However the ending is a touch weak and I wish there was a little more closure between David and Amber. A spinoff about Amber's years off at Stanford Med would be awesome!

secretdesires69secretdesires69over 12 years ago
Wonderful!

I'm so glad they all ended up happy! I loved the story, but I loved the writing more. It was so easy to get lost in their world and it felt so real! Thanks for posting it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great Story! Very Emotional when Amber came back. David's I love, I don't love you. I just wanted to scream at David. For a guy who's smart cannot figure women out on an emotional level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perfect!!!!

i read this story only because it was top rated.

but during the reading i was first ecstatic , then angry , even crying , all the emotions i could think of....

i was always searching for the part where you will screw up the story, but in the end i only had a serene smile on my face.

i really don't think i will ever find a story as perfect as this one!!!!!

FEELING CONTENT

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Overall, a great epic

I want to express my appreciation for the effort it must have taken to construct this entire story-line. It gripped me and kept me reading all the way through, which I really did not expect when I first noticed how long it really was. Like another comment-er said earlier, I often found myself skimming through the sex descriptions to get on with the story. Unusual, to be sure.

With that said, I for one would have preferred the story without incest. I skipped those sections entirely, just noticing enough to acknowledge the impact on the story. That is a line I cannot cross even in fantasy - very much a turn off. It's your story, though, and far be it from me to say your story didn't need that angle.

Other than that, there was a lot of willing suspension of disbelief when it came to the characters actions and motives, but many good stories have that. Great story, much appreciated!

Last thing, and I only add this because I expect better from a good writer: "your" is not "you're".

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Simply Amazing ...

Everything about this series was absolutely brilliant. The relationships were perfectly developed and the sex was amazing. There was even humor, the exchanges between David, Kevin, and Jen had me laughing to the point of tears.

Fantastic series ... Almost, almost as good as the John Billionaire series, which is the best ever, but this is a very close second.

Thank you for taking the time and effort to write these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
An ego stroke that is without a doubt deserved.

I can only imagine the amount of effort that goes into writing such a brilliant story. Whilst it may be getting older it sure as hell still holds up. Also I'm sure that, as all good authors do, you enjoy having your ego stroked about this story four years on from posting it. You are a brilliant writer that never ceased to amaze me.

This is easily one of (if not) the best stories on this web site. You amazed me every chapter (more often than not every page) and I felt such a connection to these characters.

This is not what I would call a serious incest story, I don't think I'd even call it a true romance story but whatever it is it should go under the heading "sheer brilliance" thank you for this story I'm sure I'll return to it time and time again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I laughed, I cried, I came...

And came, and came, and came... enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
book of david

One of my favorites!

I judge by the number of times you made me cry.

That tells me that I was feeling what the characters were feeling.

GOOD JOB

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
THANK YOU!

I'd just like to thank you so very, very much for this series. Alas I am not a talent wordsmith such as yourself so I cannot find the words to describe how I feel at the end.

But well done you! This is a brilliant series and you should feel proud that noone could even hope to outdo this work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

EURT A TUBReally moving story not just the amazing sounding sex but a true story it connects with the reader perfectly... Truely a work of art and great mood setter bravo my friend bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome :)

Truly an amazing story. You are definitely my favourite author. The book of David is the second best work of erotica i've ever read. My all time favourite is your "Ordinary sex life story" Can only encourage people to go on storiesonline and read that brilliant story. So easy to get wrapped up in the amazing world created by you bluedragon :) you are a very skilled writer ^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
epic

first time i ever commented in a literotica story, epic work, goodjob!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank You!

Wow. I stayed up till four this morning and was back reading again before noon.

I REALLY envy a mind that can keep a reader engaged through all of these chapters. I wish this could go on longer....Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

God u make me wanna fuck and love all of u. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story

the story is awsome, it so dramatic, including David losing the people he loved. i Felt sad reading about the part of Ellie dying by that druck idiot. Best series ever read. GREAT STORY!!!!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
Masterful work

An exceptionally beautiful ending for a wonderful story full of ups and downs . Thank you very much, Do I smell a short say 4 part series with Claudine coming to university near David? or 4 a vacation at least lol happy holidays

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

All your series are great. You should write a sequel to this story.

redbaron172redbaron172over 13 years ago
Fantastic story line!!!

I can't help but wonder how much may be true!!!!! From my college days it really had some fun but never that much.... this was a really good story found myself staying up late to finish chapters.... keep up the good work.

David48David48almost 14 years ago
The end?

Oh contraire! Repopulating the earth is NOT for the faint of heart...David is about to learn that fact in spades and then some...These incredible women will without a doubt, kill him within a decade...What a way to go...Nice job...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The Best

I have read from the best authors in the world,and I can honestly say that you are among the top 3 of them,your attention to detail,masterful plotlines and perfect character development should earn you a place among the best writers in the world,please keep your magnificent works coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

First ever comment ^^

Read the entire series for the second time, one of the best stories I've read on this site. Love the emotion in this story. I love how you manage to make group sex so romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Truly awesome

I haven't read erotic literature that so skilfully mixed sex and real emotion

dherrickdherrickabout 14 years ago
Excellent!

great job, each story was excellently written, and it was great to read overall. i agree with the other person, another spin-off would be great, or maybe just a compilation of short stories. either way bravo, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More spin-offs?

I really love this story and the sequel E-Beth. Have u thought about writing more stories based on the characters of this one? I wouldn´t mind a spin-off with the hot sisters Maria and Nataliya as main characters.

Also I think there are some pasages I would have liked to hear of, like the crazy years of Amber at University, why didn´t u leave her to tell David a about that? It would have led to hot situations having sex while Amber tells him about her lovers.

Also I would have liked an encounter with Danielle and Brianna together. That would have been like doing it with twins.

What about fucking Monica again after all these years?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I get it pt 2

This is the only series that I have voted on every chapter of the story. The emotional rollercoaster of this story is very intense and very moving. I always caught myself racing ahead of the plot trying to figure out where it was going. I was right most of the time but that didn't alter the affect at all. Simply a wonderful story.

BenLongBenLongover 14 years ago
Definitely the best ever

I just got back from visiting every chapter to vote, and by far the most amazing part of this story is its length. Putting so many pages of a story that actually flows in a logical, almost believable fashion that isn't just sex scene after sex scene is a phenomenal achievement in itself. Well done from both a technical and titillating aspect. By far the best long series or story I've read here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great just, but one small problem.

Your stories are great, Billionaire and David. I love what you write and the way you write. It's a great mix of character development and a good storyline. There is one problem with the two stories that I read though: they kind of trail off and get a little weird at the end. Amber coming back was expected, a little too expected, and the whole way she got him to fall in love with her was just too weird. Jen encouraging David to have sex with Amber so they can get back together seems really out of character for her. Yeah they seem perfect for each other, but for Amber to not call for 3 years and then they are together after a night of getting their frustrations out is just not realistic on any level to me. It might just be me, but if someone left me for years without any messages, it would take more than just one night to make it up to me. This is just one example of where it sounds like you back yourself into a corner then you have to create a weird storyline to get out. The whole baby situation in Billionaire feels this way too. It's just the endings that sound cheesy and cheap, like you are trying to create a new situation instead of developing the current storyline. Your stories are still great though, you do put some unexpected elements in the twist during the story though. Overall, they are really great and I look forward to reading another of your stories!

lrdjesterlrdjesteralmost 15 years ago
Damn that's good...

I have been making my way through all of your stories. I started with John and though that that would be the best I ever read. Then on to Billionaire II...

I quite literally could not stop reading this one. Whether on the computer, on my Kindle or on my phone, I needed to find out what happened next.

Keep up the excellent work.

Up next is the E-Beth story. But I will wait a bit until you are finished.

DragosLoveDragosLoveabout 15 years ago
This Story Pisses Me Off!

The first half of the story drove me crazy. Every time hes on top of the world hes cut down mercilessly. That ought to be a crime. The ending makes up for it ten times over though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh, wow

I've been reading this story for God knows how long. I can honestly say that it's the best thing I've ever read. It's not often that you come across a piece of writing that makes you think so hard about your life, changing as it always does, in such a serious and profound way. Although, it's made me lose my writer's edge; always thinking I can top what I've read. I don't think I can top what you've written (but I damn well will try). But, in all seriousness, this story has made me laugh and cry my eyes out, and I found it just when I needed it most. Thank you so much for writing this. And, if I could, I'd like to talk with you about it (barring it being inconvenient for you). My MySpace URL: http://www.myspace.com/eternities, or my e-mail: LuckyPaopu@yahoo.com. Feel free to use either. Again, thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The best story ever

I thought after John Billionaire you couldnt get any better, but this one topped all charts.. definitely one of the best stories ive ever read.. may as well be the best story ive ever read... awesome work man, absolutely awesome work..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Too much unsaid

Let me start off by saying this was an amazing story. I've never been so enthralled by a piece of erotic fiction. I couldn't stop reading it. The scenes were AMAZINGLY hot, and the characters were easy to love (or hate: Randall). In fact, I think you did too good a job....

There was way too much left unsaid. D&A may have been at their best when they were having sex, but you'd shown how they were more than that. How they reconciled their separation/abandonment was not really explored and definitely not resolved in the story with anything more than glorified make-up sex. She wants him back, he's not sure, they fuck, YAY! Rather disappointing.

I agree with previous posts about filling in the holes (pun intended): Amber's struggles in Cali (run-ins with Stan and Monica, maybe a surprise visit from Brianna?), E-Beth's search for happiness (didn't David say he would always be there for her?). Of course, Claudine is begging for her own story as well.

Side note: It's a jump to go from hesitancy about incest to raunchy dirty talk about it. There's a mental disconnect.

Again, this is a great piece. I wouldn't say so much if I didn't like it in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow

Just finished reading this series. Loved it. When the little one was named Ellie, felt a tear in my eye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
amazing story

at first,i thought the story was just about sex,but reading it further,i got o know that this is an amazing and wonderfully written story.....although,david and danielle-really didn't think that.....but ur story was beautiful and i really LOVED ALL THE CHARACTERS-not a single one that i didn't like-amazing job.....it was my first erotic story,and probably the last one......but i LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I can't believe it

I never thought I could read a story here where I came and cried in the same chapter. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Emotional Rollercoster

I think i forgave you for killing ellie awhile ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing

BDA, you are the only author who's stories I find myself unable to stop reading when I start one. This story stands as one of your best, thanks!

edwards21edwards21almost 16 years ago
Un-fuckin'-believable

BDA, I don't know if you read these comments at all, but if you do, I just want to let you know how much I appreciate your work. While there are many stories I like on literotica, yours are the only ones that actually make me care about the characters. You are an amazing writer, sir, and I look forward to seeing your stories for a long time to come. Oh, and if you have a newsletter or something, you can consider me a subscriber.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Holy shit

Holy hell. This story is fucking amazing. If you wrote an actual story and got it published, consider me one of your first customers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Thanks

Thank you so much..

Your stories are the best...

Please keep it coming..

:D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Stranger Than Fiction

I loved it this story. I actually got held up on this chapter and didn't quite finish it in 3 weeks cause David's love with Amber was in such a correlation to mine. It actually got me a little depressed. Truly stranger than fiction.

Ending was a bit weak. I guess you could've finished much nicer. But overall, I liked it. Looking forward to your new stuff.

carverIIcarverIIabout 16 years ago
Nothing But Praise

Excellently done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WOW

One word. sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
7chan again

I too, found this on 7chan, before finishing it here. This is one of the best things I've read in quite a while, even better than some books I've paid money for. So kudos to you, sir. I have not read your other works yet, but after the beauty that was this, I am most definitely going to start.

Again, congratulations and my sincerest thanks on such a beautiful and well written piece of art.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
7chan

Good GOD that was the most amazing story I've ever read. I read all 14 chapters from beginning to end, and sometimes I even decided to skip one or two of the sex scenes because I wanted to keep going with the plot.. truly exquisite.

Also, if you decide to look for the person who posted your story, it can be found here: http://img.7chan.org/elit/res/20542.html

7chan isn't particularly an erotic literature board, but someone took it upon themselves to post a few chapters of your story on the site, and everyone was amazed, so we found the source.

Also, if you decide to post, make sure that in the Name field, you put your name and a tripcode like so:

bluedragonauthor ##tripcode

except replace 'tripcode' with a short password. This will prevent other people from being able to impersonate you if you do decide to post.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Exquisitely Wonderous

Simply amazing. The level of detail was s tunning. The drama was suspenseful. It took me a number of hours to read it all, but it was SO worth it. The rating 100/100 is a gross understatement for this work. If I may speak for us all, 7chan's Erotic Literature board (aka /elit/) thanks you for this wonderful story.

tl;dr - I came, I saw, I came again. /elit/ says thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
This is better than epic...

I too saw this at 7chan... this story has been a pleasure ride the entire trip... thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Amazing

Sorry sir. 7Chan is an imageboard community. We have an Erotic Literature section where members can post their own works, and works from the internet sometimes show up there. Your story was posted as a members favorite serial, and it has been receiving high praise as it truly is a work of art. It is rare for a work of literature to actually evoke emotion in a person, and yours does it masterfully. Have you ever considered having it published? I'm sure it would be snapped up in a second.

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthorabout 16 years agoAuthor
7chan?

Wait, what's 7chan and who's posting my story???

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES