The Bookstore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zenmackie
zenmackie
772 Followers

He saw her eyes flick nervously towards the windows at the front of the store and responded with another brief, sympathetic smile. "Let's go somewhere more private," he said, and caught her arm again, leading her, unresisting, towards that same door he'd gone through earlier.

Marie's relief that the man had understood her fear only lasted a moment, before she was overcome with confusion. Oh, God, could she really about to willingly submit to a spanking from this total stranger? Was she really on the verge of pulling down her pants for him? It was not as if she was with a boy her own age, both of them disrobing while they made out in her dorm room. This was different—he was controlling the situation, controlling her, pushing and prodding just the right way to make her weak with desire. What would he do next? She couldn't help but wonder. Surely he'd make her bend over...the thought made her so hot she let out a little moan.

She tried to muffle it, unsuccessfully, and was mortified when her tormentor stopped in mid-step and turned to face her. The knowing look in his eyes made her want to melt into the ground.

He released her arm, stood close to her and said, "I see you're in a hurry." His voice was as calm as if he was discussing the weather. "Pull down your pants. Now."

They were still out in the store, at the very back, just outside the "Employees Only" door. But Marie knew that he was right: that she was going to do what he told her to do; that she was so aroused now that she would do it even if they were standing in the store window.

She looked down and watched, hypnotized, while her hands unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans...then tugged them past her hips. Then, unable to help herself, she raised her eyes to his, desperate to see him watching her as she slowly lowered her pants to her thighs...then her knees...and finally to her ankles, the very act of bending, then crouching in order to do so while holding his gaze sending a shudder of pleasure through her as if he were the one bending her over.

Which he was, Marie realized.

She stood up as slowly as she had bent, her arms hanging by her sides, her gaze never leaving his for an instant. When she was fully upright, however, she watched his gaze travel downward to take in the lacy pink panties she was now displaying to him—and for the first time that day she was very glad she had worn them.

His reaction was a laconic, but appreciative, "Mmmm."

Then he simply turned and disappeared through the door, leaving it open and calling "Back here," over his shoulder as he went.

Marie was stunned for a moment. Was he expecting her to-- Yes, obviously he was. Marie stood, clenching and unclenching her fists. Then, with her pants still around her ankles she shuffled through the door after him, cursing him—first for humiliating her this way, and then for knowing it was exactly what she wanted.

He didn't even have the decency to look away while she awkwardly made her way into the room. No, he had turned to face her and stood there staring unapologetically. He seemed amused. He indicated with a gesture that she should continue to come forward, and as she did, Marie furtively looked around. They were in the employees' break room. There were a couple of vending machines, a refrigerator, a sink, and two long folding tables, pushed together end to end. A few boxes of new merchandise and promotional materials for the store were stacked around.

Marie stopped when she was still a few feet away from him and looked up uncertainly. He was staring at the wispy pink triangle that covered her mound. She quelled an obscene urge to push her hips forward, give him a better view. He met her eyes, then said, "Turn around," making a pirouetting motion with his finger.

When she hesitated a bit too long, reluctant to resume her awkward shuffle, he suddenly snapped, "Now!"

Marie jumped and rushed to spin around, but when her back was to him he said, "Stop." She obediently froze. Her heart pounded. She could feel him staring at her ass. Her skin tingled, and again she had to resist the impulse to push it towards him. She knew he'd be able to see how damp her panties had gotten if she did that, and her embarrassment made her stay still.

"Turn," he said again, and Marie started to complete her circle, but he stopped her again before she was through, and she found herself facing the table. She gave a startled gasp as she felt his hand on her back, warm even through her clothes, and she let him guide her a few steps closer to the table.

"Put your hands on the table."

Marie did, bending forward at the waist.

"Now, put your nose to the table," came his voice, and God help her, she did that too, aware that her ass was now sticking obscenely up into the air. She was barely aware that she moaned again, and that she was breathing loudly out of her mouth. She felt his breath brush her ear as he said softly, "Good girl," and a surge of intense pleasure went through her at the praise.

She heard his footsteps retreating...then the loud click of the door as it latched closed. Marie suddenly wished they hadn't come into this room. The door closing seemed to say to her,No turning back now.She started to shake.

He was coming back towards her. Marie heard his footsteps approaching and gritted her teeth against what she was sure would be an immediate, open-handed slap to her behind.

The footsteps stopped just behind her.

There was silence.

Marie imagined him studying her behind as if deciding on the most sensitive place to land his first below. Slowly raising his hand to shoulder height...then back, ready to strike. She felt the muscles of her behind tensing in anticipation and at the same time was shocked to feel tears well up and begin to run down her cheeks and drip from her quivering chin.

The silence continued. And continued.

OhChrist,why didn't he begin? The waiting was killing her! What the hell was he waiting for?

Her entire body was shaking now. She couldn't stand the torture another second. She lifted her head and prepared to push herself upright...

...Only to be shoved back into position, hard enough to bang her nose on the table, by his hand on the back of her head. She cried out with the pain of it and struggled briefly to free herself from his hand, but to no avail. He simply continued to hold her in place until she subsided. Only then was his hand removed.

The silence continued as she calmed herself and allowed her anger—some of it, anyway—to drain.

Only when Marie was completely settled into her position again did he finally speak.

He said only one word: "Ask."

Marie's whole body stiffened.Askto be spanked by him? He had to be kidding. She couldn't possibly—she opened her mouth to protest, got as far as "But—" before she caught herself. Of course. It fit the pattern. That bastard wasn't going to let her pretend, even for a second, that she didn't want this, that she was an innocent victim. If she wanted him to spank her, and oh, God, shedid,then she was going to have to beg for it.

With a valiant effort, Marie choked out, "Please...Sir, will you..." Her voice came out a trembling whisper, and it didn't help that she was talking into the table, so it wasn't surprising when he said, "What?"

She turned her head to one side and tried again. "Please, Sir—"

"I can't hear you."

In that moment, Marie hated him. She felt her hands fisting in frustration and suddenly growled, in a much louder voice, "I want you tospankme!"

She couldn't see his face, but could picture him raising his eyebrows at her outburst, smiling in that supercilious way. She blushed. Before he could admonish her, she quickly added, "Please," in a softer tone. After another pause, she gritted out, "Sir."

He must have leaned down from her blind side because suddenly his lips were almost touching her ear as he said, softly, "I know."

It was such a stupid, obvious thing to say. Ofcoursehe knew that was what she wanted—why else would she be in such a ridiculous, humiliating position? Hadn't he just forced her to ask for it?

But something about the way he'd said it –intimately, caressingly, so close to her—implied a depth of knowledge far beyond those two simple words. Knowledge of her, Marie, and her most secret, shameful desires; needs she'd never dared to admit even to herself.

He knew. Oh God yes, he knew—and that simple fact sent Marie right to the edge of orgasm; would have sent her right over the edge if she hadn't clamped down on herself, biting her lip, to prevent it.

She fought it down... and then wondered why she had done so.

His hands were gently lifting her head, returning it to its nose-down position.

Because he didn't tell me I could,she suddenly realized—and had to fight off yet another orgasm at this sudden knowledge of his power over her.

Powershehad surrendered to him.

Gladly.

Oh God, her panties were sopping wet. She felt his hands releasing her head and wanted them back. She wanted...shewanted...Oh Christ...

She began to beg, realizing dimly that she'd lost the last shred of her self-control. She was babbling, nearly incoherently, "Oh, God,pleasedo something...please help me...I need—I need..."

He silenced her with a hard swat to her upraised ass. "Be quiet," he snapped. Marie, still trying to catch her breath after the shock of that first blow, was incapable of speech, but she felt a little shiver of pleasure at his firm tone.

And then, all at once, it had begun.Whack! Whack!Marie started to weep again almost immediately, although she tried to stifle her cries. Her arousal momentarily lessened with the pain of the spanking. In all the years she'd dreamed of this very thing happening to her, she'd never thought it would hurt this much. He certainly wasn't going easy on her.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

When Marie started to wiggle desperately, shifting her weight from one foot to the other and squirming under his hand, the man paused. He ran his hand over her reddened cheeks, slipped one finger under the edge of her panties and followed the line of the fabric down...down...

Marie held her breath.Please, please, let him touch me...All her desire came flooding back, stronger than before. She closed her eyes. She moaned out loud.

Suddenly he grabbed her braids, pulled her head up, and slid the book under her nose. In dismay, Marie saw that it was open to the same page she'd been reading out loud in the store. She'd forgotten he had it.

"Now, read."

What?

Oh God, she had been so close, so close...and now he wanted her to read again? Jesus H. Fuck, she was so horny she couldn't focus her eyes, let alone read.

There was no way, and she started to turn her head to tell him so...just as he grabbed hold of her panties and jerked her up until her feet left the floor, the crotch digging painfully between her legs. Then with his free hand he landed another vicious slap on the now exposed cheeks of her behind and roared, "I...said...READ!"

The flare of anger Marie felt this time was brief and promptly faded. Her predominant impulse was to obey him as quickly as she could. "Okay, okay!" she gasped out, relieved when he lowered her feet back to the floor. He didn't let go of her panties, though, and the thin fabric felt delicious pressing against her pussy, and, ever so slightly, against her hungry clit. She wanted badly to rock against it...Focus,she told herself, and determinedly turned her eyes to the open book.

The problem was, even if she were alone in her own room, Marie would have trouble reading this particular section out loud. It included Beauty's second spanking, ordered by the Prince and administered by the innkeeper's daughter—with a paddle. In the scene, the Prince's soldiers in the room watched with interest, while the curious villagers, pressed up against the windows outside the inn, had a perfect view of the mortified Beauty's crotch as she lay across the other girl's lap. The cool way the Prince handed her over to another, the use of the paddle, the crowd—why did these details make it so muchworse? Marie licked her lips nervously and took a deep breath.

Whack!

She yelped, but got the message. She had hesitated too long. Hurriedly, Marie read out the first sentence. She'd always been good at reading aloud, but now her voice came out shaky and quiet. When she came to the word "paddle," it dropped to a whisper and she stuttered.

Whack!

So this is how it's going to be,Marie thought grimly. It made sense. If she were "in trouble" for reading BDSM erotica in public, spanking her while she read it out loud was an appropriate punishment.

But the punisher was not going to play fair, she soon discovered. As she recovered herself and tried to go on reading, his free hand started to explore again, stroking the silky skin of her inner thighs, brushing ever so lightly over the tight bulge of her pussy lips through the stretched fabric of her panties. When he did that, she completely lost her focus. She stopped in mid-sentence, gasping, "Oh!Yes..."

Whack!

And so it went, for several paragraphs. Whenever she managed to focus on the page, he'd start touching her, and when she got distracted, or made the slightest error in her diction, he'd spank her hard until she was back on track.

After a while it no longer seemed to matter whether he was spanking her or stroking her, whether she was reading correctly or stumbling over every other word, whether she was Marie or Beauty. She had entered a beautiful, hazy dimension where every sensation was an erotic one, where she was always just seconds away from reaching an orgasm of life-altering intensity--if she could just...surrender...a little more deeply.

So she read and she was stroked and she stumbled and she was spanked and she knew that it would go on like that forever, and it made her very happy.

But eventually, with no idea of how it had happened or how long it had taken her, Marie reached the end of the chapter. She hesitated for a moment and was about to go on when the book was whisked away from beneath her face. Then his hands were on her shoulders and she was flipped over onto her back as easily as if she were a feather pillow.

Her legs would no longer support her and slid backwards beneath the table. Marie slithered downward and would have landed jarringly on her knees if he had not continued to hold her and let her down gently.

But the sudden change in position had shaken her awake. She opened her eyes, which had been half-closed, the better to enjoy her erotic dream-world...

...And found herself facing, at a distance of a few inches, the front of his pants.

She stared, transfixed, at the distinct bulge there. Her mouth fell open, then snapped shut and she licked her lips nervously. She didn't see the grimace, as if in pain, on the man's face when she did that. She reached out one hand, but just as she was about to touch him she suddenly came back to herself, yanked her hand back, and peeked nervously up at him. It occurred to her that she should have his permission before she grabbed his cock.

He smiled to reassure her, then his face was serious again as he said, "Take off your shirt."

She did, showing him the pretty, pink push-up bra that matched her panties. She couldn't resist watching for his reaction, and was gratified to see his eyes heat in appreciation. She felt suddenly powerful, on top of the world, even though she was on her knees and her pants were still bunched around her ankles. She suddenly wished he had tied her hands. She put them behind her back. She smiled up at him, and he nodded solemnly. She leaned forward and put her lips to the bulge in his pants.

They both moaned, and Marie felt her sense of power ratchet up another notch. She was submitting to his will--and loving every second of it--but right now she was in charge. She kissed him again, a little harder, right at the very top of the bulge and began working her way down, a kiss at a time, adding a little more pressure and lingering a little longer with each one. When she reached the bottom she opened her mouth and tried to reach his balls with her tongue through the thick fabric of his pants, her open mouth pressed against the crotch, her breath gasping through her nose.

"Ahhh...Christ!" she heard him moan. But even as she was savoring the effect she was having on him she felt her head being seized in his hands. And before she knew what was happening he had shoved her face against the front of his pants and was rubbing it back and forth and up and down, grunting like an animal as he crudely rutted against her.

Marie was shocked for a brief moment. Then she had an idea, and to her own amazement she managed to catch the tab of his zipper in her teeth as her mouth passed over his fly. When he pushed her head back down, the loud unzipping sound made him freeze. He looked at her and she released the zipper and gave him an impish grin.

He looked so enthralled that Marie almost giggled. She leaned forward again and carefully drew his zipper the rest of the way down, using only her teeth. She pressed her face into the gap and reached out with her tongue again, his thin cotton boxers the only barrier now between her mouth and his cock. She would have worked the button on his pants undone, too, but he made a sound of impatience and did it for her, pushing his boxers down at the same time and stepping out of his clothes.

Marie gulped. Now that she was faced with his cock, it looked huge. Huge and... delicious. She leaned toward it, as if mesmerized, and took him in her mouth. As if from far away, a little voice in her head was trying to tell her that she was crazy, that this was a total stranger, that they were in the back room of a bookstore—but she resolutely pushed those thoughts away. It felt sogoodto taste him, to please him, and she loved having his cock in her mouth. What would he do next, she wondered vaguely. Would he hold her down and fuck her hard, the way she was dying for him to? The thought made her pussy throb. She felt the wet spot in her panties growing and growing, and she went a little wild, sucking and licking him frantically, trying to swallow the whole length of him.

With a growl, he grabbed her arms and yanked her up and off her feet. He sat her down, none too gently, on top of the table, so that her ass rested at the very edge. He pushed against her shoulders and she obediently lay back. He was in control again, she thought, and felt exhilarated. Before she could bring her legs up to keep her balance, he was grabbing the waistband of her panties and yanking them off of her, finally divesting her of her pants at the same time, her flip flops having fallen off long before.

"Spread your legs," he ordered, a bit hoarsely.

Marie closed her eyes, shuddering with lust. She bent her knees and brought her heels up to rest on the table on either side of her ass, aware that her pussy lips stretched apart a little with the extreme position, aware that he could see everything.Yes...yes...her hips started to pump uncontrollably, and Marie knew that she was going to come. Oh, God, she was so close...

A sharp pain brought Marie back to earth. Her eyes flew open. He had reached into her bra and was pinching one of her nipples hard, looking into her eyes. His face was so close she gasped in surprise.

"You...donotcome, unless I say you can," he growled.

He seized her bra in both hands and tore it apart, then yanked it from beneath her and threw it on the floor, leaving her completely naked. He grabbed her braids again with one hand and began slapping her breasts with the other, just hard enough to make them tingle and burn.

zenmackie
zenmackie
772 Followers