All Comments on 'The Booth'

by slowandeasy103a

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
if only

We wonder where all the diseases come from and then you read what in this aythor mind and you wonder no more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Writer

Must be smoking road tar or old socks . I don't use this term lightly but the writer is one sick twisted father fucker and made the maggots very very sick.

slowandeasy103aslowandeasy103aover 12 years agoAuthor
Author Responds

Dear Anonymous,

This is a fictional story. A fantasy if you will and as such it's afforded all of the freedom that fiction implies. In a perfect world, a fictitious world, there are no diseases, no murderers or perhaps there's even more. The author creates the environment of his or her story. That's the beauty of fantasy. It can be whatever you like. Your comment suggests that you, for whatever reason don't get it. Perhaps you should stick to reading Reader's Digest or children's books if the world of "Erotic Fiction" offends you.

.

Further, constructive comments are encouraged.

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
It's a Gay story. And that's where it should be posted...

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
that is hot.

I love it. So hard right now. I and wife have same fantasy.

slowandeasy103aslowandeasy103aover 12 years agoAuthor
Author Responds

Dear Bigguy,

I agree with you in part. This is a bi-sexual story but I was supprised to find that there was no catagory for this. Perhaps it should be moved to another category if others feel the same as you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GAY..

Your story is GAY and belongs there. If you are going to continue writing your GAY stories on this site then put them in the GAY section where GAY people can read them.

slowandeasy103aslowandeasy103aover 12 years agoAuthor
Author Responds

Wow, I never would have imagined that a website like this one would be so infested with homophobes.

BTW... It has been my experience that most homophobes are more affraid of their own secret desires. Lol

Relax folks. It's just a story. I'll see what I can do about having it moved to another category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"1"

For your stupid comment. Find another site to pawn off your crap.

slowandeasy103aslowandeasy103aover 12 years agoAuthor
Author Responds

Case in point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well done

Fantastic story, If you havent tried it then you cant knock it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this website is going to hell

most of the stories are written by fags like this asshole. As for the last fag statement, I haven't tried getting fuck up the ass but I'm sure you have. Put this shit were it belongs in the fucking trash.

slowandeasy103aslowandeasy103aover 12 years agoAuthor
Author Responds

To the few readers who've enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for your input.

To the hateful , narrow minded, sexually retarded assholes with nothing of value to offer. Your obviously ignorent comments are worthless and serve no purpose other than to label you as fools ruled by a self righteous and intolerant mIndset which by its own design limits your potential to be valuable human beings.

I actually feel a sense of sorrow for you as you're obviously too hung up to truly enjoy your self limiting existence.

As a side note: Any further hateful / hurtful comments will be deleted immediately.

If you simply don't like this story and you wish to express that constructively you are more than welcome and encouraged to do so.

Thanks again to the readers who took the time write something of value and that includes " Bigguy" who suggested I move the story to the " gay " category. I'm leaning more toward the " Group Sex " category but I think that there ought to be a

" Bi-Sexual" category and I've already made a request to have it moved.

wwwilliewwwillieover 12 years ago
Very hot

I loved it. I would love to do that with my wife! Very nice story - thanks so much for bringing it to us.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
you gotta be kidding me right?

Come on now. I don't go post stories about pussy eating and getting my cock sucked by women on the gay hub, so therefore you should put gay stuff there where those who like gay acting guys can enjoy and those of us who don't want to read about guys sucking cocking.don't have to...

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
i am with saxon

I am not gay nor do I consider myself a homophobe. I have gay friends and they might enjoy this but 99% of the readers on this hub are hetrosexals so for you to post this here is insulting.

Ron Orton

slowandeasy103aslowandeasy103aover 12 years agoAuthor
Author Responds

Thank you Ron, for your constructive criticism. I respect your opinion and please accept my apologies for offending you that was certainly not my intent. Quite the contrary actually.

Of course I disagree, otherwise I would not have submitted here on this site. I will, however take blame for posting in this category. I am currently actively engaged in having this story moved to a more suitable category.

I sincerely respect your right to your opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Im neither gay nor narrow minded like some of the respondents but I thought it was a great story. Oh and for those narrow minded fools that want to respond and tell me I must be gay if I liked it don't waste your time - I don't care what bigots like you think

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow. such foolishness.

First of all, this is a fantasy. Second it is mostly concerned with the fact that a couple so loves each other that they feel free to try things they fantasize about. Therefore, loving wives would be a fine location.

I am a married open minded individual. My wife is extremely excited by men together, college roommates. If u don't like a story, stop reading it!!

And to the person who thinks this is where diseases come from -read a medical book!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fictional or Fantasy Does It Matter?

Three letters HIV. At least you both get it Nice fantasy don't you think?

eric4hotchateric4hotchatover 12 years ago
HIV?

Yes it matters, it does not matter if it is only fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
gay belongs in gay or fetish

sorry i dont find that erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot and interracial

I thought it was hot how she craved the black cock and fucked it in front of her husband, great fantasy and great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Liked it! Will there be more?

Good job on the story slowandeasy. I definitely enjoyed it and hope you write more.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
to the queerbait anon cuck

Ron is a co worker who read this tripe on my phone and commented without logging me out. My sister is like your woman....non existent. Fucking cucks like you give the rest of the fags a bad name.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
BI BI LOVE

bi by everything. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HOT

Love glory holes myself. That was so fucking hot had my cock dripping. PLEASE write more!

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsover 12 years ago
WOW

Great story I absolutely loved it and can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice!

Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story

I loved it!

As far as I'm concerned, it's in the right category. Don't listen to the homophobes on here. I hope you have more stories about glory holes or sharing men with your wife.

slowandeasy103aslowandeasy103aabout 12 years agoAuthor
Author Responds

Thanks to everyone who's taken the time to give feedback. Even the negative stuff is welcome just as long as it's constructive and not simply an attack.

I'd also like to point out to anyone who's interested that the very first paragraph of the story gives the reader a quick synopsis of what the entire story is about. Once the homophobic reader reads that first paragraph he or she knows exactly what to expect. If they continue reading after this point then they are clearly interetested in reading more and for this reason I imagine that they are at least slightly more bi-sexual than they'd care to admit and as a result they become hypocrites.

Of course, if they choose not to read further then they have no business leaving any feedback other than to suggest that the story be posted in a different category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story!!!!

First, your story was awesome. I got very hard reading it and wish I could live it! As for the negative comments, seems like they read the story all the way otherwise why would they know the content? Guess they can't admit that they liked it so they lash out at you. Keep up the good work and just know that the more you hear about how "gay" your stories are the more people like to read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
norrow minded people

First of all, thank you for this story, I would love to share such a time with my wife.....it really illustrates the comfort level two truly committed loving people can share in the love they have together mo matter their indulgences. Sholdn't we all give up our phobias and indulge the fantasies of our life partners if we are truely committed to them and strong enuogh to admit them? In my case I admitted mine, my wife and I dicussed them and she, after giving it ample thought told me she was not comfortable with them. I respect her decision and am comfortable with it. Afterwards I kissed the the love of my life and told her thank you for thinking about it. COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY!

The stupid remarks from so many are simply an insult to not only the intelligence of higher thinking people but to themselves and their life partners. So much is repressesed between couple because of "social conditioning". It's really sad...........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot story!

Sensational story, very fun read with the buildup during dining, I was afraid they were going straight home and forgot about the glory hole, thank goodness they stopped into the arcade!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hot!!!!

Very exciting and interesting. Would love to have been the other guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 if the asshloe of Lit dear annoy hares the story

you know it must be good. 5 asshole, I gave it a fucking 5

northparkbinorthparkbiover 6 years ago
Hate and Fear

are two sides of the same tarnished coin. The ones who argue the most strongly against it ... fear their own reactions. Their own twisted, diminished selves. Their lack of confidence in their selves. Pathetic whiners.

This was an enjoyable little fantasy.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Northlake gives the.lucky readers a little free psycho analysis. Another cuck clown trying to write above his education. Not the author, that POS is right in line with a.high school sophomore.

nc_binc_biover 3 years ago

I thought the story was excellent, not sure where the homophobia comes from, if you don't like the story, stop reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was hot, if you're

into bi sex.

erictonerictonabout 1 year ago

5 stars just for the banter between the two of them in the beginning of the story! The attitude and action are the icing on top of the cake. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userslowandeasy103a@slowandeasy103a
74 Followers
Highly sexual married bi male with a vivid imagination. Thanks for checkin' me out. Kevin