The Borrowing Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then I felt it, the hand caressing up and down on my butt. There was no doubt, it was a small, soft, very feminine hand, fingers beginning to probe between my legs. Apparently, Naomi wasn't too angry with the girl molesting her husband. I let out a little, very muffled, I'm sure, with the cock in my mouth, groan and spread my legs apart, throwing one over my 'victim's' legs.

Ohhh, how good it felt, her fingers probing gently between my lips. I knew how wet I must have been, as turned on as I was, and getting more so by the second, feeling the excitement down to my toes.

My lips had only been traveling about halfway down Jason's cock. It was time to give him what I hoped would be a thrill, perhaps one that he hadn't experienced before. His fingers were intertwined in my hair, pulling me down on him. I let him, and when I felt the tip bumping my throat, causing just a little gag reflex, I swallowed like I had many times with Aaron. Feeling a man's excitement when his cock first begins sliding down my throat is a thrill I will never get used to.

It's such a turn-on, and with his wife's fingers just beginning to tickle my clit, oh my, just oh my! I slid my lips down his cock, feeling it stretching me, breathing hard through my nose like when I'd helped my sister in Lamaze (who'd have thought...!).

I felt like I must have been in heaven, Naomi's fingers playing with my clit, the same time her husband's cock slid down my throat. The only thing better, if Aaron was here watching... or something else. I'd never before thought about him with another girl, but the vision of him behind Naomi right then was just about throwing me over the edge. God, I wished he was here!

That thought and how close I was made me renew my efforts with the cock in my mouth. I wanted him to come, to feel his spasms, experience the pleasure I was giving him with his wife right beside us. Even besides her fingers in my pussy, that fact alone was such a turn-on, my excitement through the roof.

It was about then that the chain reaction hit, Jason let out a huge groan, his fingers wrapped in my hair fucking my mouth, and I felt what I'd been wanting, his dick pulsing-ejaculating down my throat; and Naomi's fingers found my g-spot. I had no idea that relatively small fingers could reach that far inside me. It almost felt, the way she was stretching me, that her whole hand... not that I thought about that at the moment. My mind had gone blank on everything except the orgasm that was ripping through me like a battle tank plowing through the three little pigs' straw house.

It was an orgasm for the ages, a one-of-a-kind, and from the groaning, shuddering, spasming, sweat-soaked bodies, I wasn't the only one.

The next morning, dressed back in my shorts, bikini top, and coverup, Jason fixed breakfast. I figured he must have been the primary cook in the family; pancakes, homemade syrup, bacon, and eggs, we ate without talking about the day or night before. I filled out the campsite registration and paid the thirty-two-dollar fee, we exchanged phone numbers, farewell kisses, and I was on the road toward Burns.

I must have checked my cell phone a dozen times in those sixty-some miles, getting more and more anxious the closer I got, that last conversation with Aaron going through my head over and over. What if he hadn't meant it, was just mouthing off something he knew would never happen? I thought about not telling him anything about the couple I'd met, but he'd find out, I'm a terrible liar, and even if I didn't actually 'lie', he'd know there was 'something' and worm it out of me. And until he did I'd be scared to death.

True to what that lady had told me in Fields, it was only three miles out of Burns when my phone finally started pinging with incoming messages. I pulled over and looked at them, mostly from Aaron wondering where I was and why I hadn't called. Before then, I'd been calling him every evening at least.

I'll be honest, I was scared to death, what if...? I couldn't even finish the thought. I took a deep breath, my heart pounding, and dialed, hoping he wasn't in court or with a client so he could take the call.

By the fourth ring, I was beginning to despair, maybe a lot of relief thrown in, too. And then he picked up, "Hi, where are you?" he asked.

I told him I was just out of Burns and hadn't had cell service since a couple nights ago. "Well," he said, "I've been wanting to tell you the good news about DeAndre," the kid accused of murder that he'd stayed home for, "Joni, found a witness who'd seen the whole thing. She hadn't gone to the police because she was scared, but when Joni told her about DeAndre, accused of the murder, she relented, told them everything she saw. They dropped the charges and released him yesterday."

I couldn't help but smile at that, we were sure he was innocent. It's nice to win one that easily. "So, what have you been doing all this time you've been in the middle of nowhere?" he asked.

My mouth was suddenly dry, I couldn't speak, "I... uhh..." I cleared my throat and took a drink of my Diet Pepsi, "You... uhh... remember what you said right when I was leaving?" I'm sure my voice was shaking, what the fucking if...?

"I said... what?" he asked.

Oh crap, I was hoping he'd remember, maybe even ask me if I'd found someone to have a little 'fun' with.

"You said... something about... 'if an opportunity arises'... and the teasing..."

Silence, all I heard from him was silence, my heart dropped to my shoes, I couldn't breathe. Then, finally, "Oookay... and...?" His voice, was it excited... or something else?

"I... sort of... met someone..."

12