The Boss Gets Her... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want some of that don't you," Rachael asks me?

While pinning Rachael against the railing and grinding my big hard dick into the crack of her big firm ass, I tell my baby that she has all the ass that I need (of course, I would fuck her girlfriend silly; but I knew it wasn't that kinda party). Rachael and I remain out on the balcony smoking a few more joints. Upon realizing that we had been out on the balcony for more that an hour and that the other guest had left it was time for me to get some of this nice tight pussy that I'd been craving for a month. I went out to the suite to find that Shelly & Michael's door was shut. Me, being my nosey horny self, had to go listen...and sure enough, I heard what I was hoping for.

"Fuck me daddy! Drive that big dick all up in dis pussy," I heard Shelly moaning.

"Tell Big Daddy, how you want this dick bitch," Michael responded.

That was enough for me. I hurried back to our side of the suite and told Rachael that her girl was getting dicked - down and that it was time for her to give up some of that sweet pussy. I had always had a fantasy about fucking on the balcony of a downtown hotel and this was the perfect time. By this time it was about 2:00 am and the New York skyline was looking so inviting. Before she knew it, I had my Speedo swim trunks off and was standing at the glass doorway of our balcony butt naked with my thick 8 - inches throbbing and jerkin' waiting for her attention. Rachael had turned around and was shocked to see me standing before her in my birthday suit. I stepped towards her...put my thumbs in the shoulders of her one-piece bathing suit and slowing pulled the straps down off of her shoulders releasing her bouncy 38Ds with big eraser size nipples. I kept pulling down on her suit until all Rachael could do is step her big tight chocolate legs out of it.

"Turn around and bend over that railing," I ordered.

"John you are crazy, people might see us and more importantly Shelly or Michael may come out." She tries to find excuses not to let me bang that Big Ass silly on the balcony.

"Shelly is in there riding her husband's dick minding her own business. Now, you do the same and turn that Big Ass around so I can give that thing what it needs," I respond.

Within seconds, I had Rachael bent over the railing with her solid gorgeous thighs spread and me standing behind her with my dick all up in her wet, juicy pussy. Rachael was so turned on her pussy was just dripping. I had never seen a woman so wet. For a 46-year-old woman Rachael's pussy was tight and had magnificent sucking power. I started fuckin' Rachael from behind like there was no tomorrow.

"Give it to me bitch! Throw that Big Black Ass right back at me," I ordered.

Rachael was no amateur; she knew just what to do with her big ass. As she would throw it back onto my hardness I would spank those fleshy black ass cheeks of hers with no sympathy...I gave Rachael no rest that night. We must have fucked in that position for 20 minutes then I dismounted that ass and walked her to our bedroom where I laid her on her back...put her legs over my shoulders and fucked her all over the king size bed. Let me tell you. I fucked her all over that bed so that at one point I had her upper torso hanging off the bed with her head dangling down almost touching the floor. I know that Michael and Shelly had to hear us because both of us were screamin' and moaning with no restraint.

That next morning was so funny. The four of us set around the breakfast table in the hotel restaurant and teased one another concerning who did the best fuckin' the night before. Shelly also informed us that while Rachael and I were on the balcony getting high she walked in on fine ass "China" giving Mark a blowjob. Apparently everyone was changing clothes in Shelly and Michael's room except for "China" and Mark. Shelly told us she walked back out to the main room to find Mark sitting on the side of the Jacuzzi with "China" between his legs sucking dick like there was no tomorrow. The thrill of that story was that Mark was facing Shelly while "China's" back was to her; thus, giving Mark the extra thrill of getting head from his lady while Shelly looked on without "China" knowing that she was being watched slobbing her husband's knob. Shelly said that while Mark watched her looking on he grabbed "China" by the back of her head and just busted his nut all down her throat. I wish I had seen that.

The rest of the weekend went pretty much the same. After the 2 pm wedding and reception that Saturday we once again entertained the same couples in our room. Unfortunately, I can't say that I fucked any of the other ladies or that there was any swapping going on; however, we all had a great time flirting and occasionally getting a pinch or grope of one another's mates during the evening.

There is one more story of Rachael and I. Let me know if you would like to read it.

12