The Boss is a Bitch at Home Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bridge914
bridge914
11 Followers

"He was breathing so hard as this point that I thought he might come right there. O yes, I thought, he was going to work out just fine."

"Then I told him I wanted to suck his cock until he was hard again and watch him fuck my husband in the ass. If he was unsure about doing anything I was talking about you never would have known it. Without a moments hesitation he said he would be happy to do anything for me. I was still holding his crotch and proceeded to squeeze him harder just to make sure he knew who was the boss and damn if his cock didn't get bigger. So you will give me your total obedience? All he said was yes."

"I pulled his cock out of his pants and began to slowly jerk him off while I whispered in his ear that he had a beautiful and large cock. I said I was going to love fucking him and I was going to love watching my husband's eyes when he saw this cock that seemed to be a good ten inches and still growing. He had never had anything this big in his ass. Watching him scream in pain was going to be exquisite."

"Being in his early twenties, he was easily aroused so I squeezed the head of his cock and stopped him just short of coming. I told him that was all for know and proceeded to stuff that monster back in his pants. He gave me a quizzical while at the same time a pained expression. Don't worry, I said, this is just the beginning."

"Needless to say it was an incredible night. Neither my husband nor I ever had a cock that big and he was sore for days. We were both in heaven, but for different reasons. We went on like that for a little while longer, but gradually it got so that I could not stand the sight of him."

"For someone to be that submissive was just beyond me and it made me sick… he made me sick. Surprisingly, I became tired of always being the one in charge. I had to be in charge at work, and once I got home, I wanted to have as little responsibility as possible. And that's what it began to feel like, a responsibility, a second job. My anger came out and suffice it to say that I went beyond cruel and things got out of hand. Soon nothing about our marriage felt right and we called it quits."

Follow the adventures of Micki in part 2.

bridge914
bridge914
11 Followers
12