The Boss Lady Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUUUUUUCKKKKK!!!!!" Anita screamed. "I'm cumming already! Oh God please fuck me! Fuck your little black whore Jack! Ram your cock in my tight fucking cunt!"

Jack began to fuck her without mercy, slamming his cock in and out of her pussy like a madman. He felt her pussy spasm repeatedly as he used her hole for his pleasure. Anita was screaming at this point, begging Jack to fuck her harder. He gladly obliged as he jackhammered her cunt harder.

"Is this what you wanted?!" Jack yelled. "Is this how you wanted me to fuck your tight cunt?!"

"Oh fuck yes! Fuck this black pussy! Fuck it like you own! Oh fuck I'm gonna cum again! I'm gonna cum again already!!! OH FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!" Anita screamed as her pussy clamped down on his cock again.

Jack couldn't believe how tight Anita's pussy was getting as she came on his cock. He knew that if he kept this pace he wasn't going to last much longer. He got off of Anita. She groaned in disappointment but soon changed her tone when Jack forcefully turned her over onto her stomach. He pulled her up onto her hands and knees and got behind her. He shoved his cock back into her pussy and started pummeling her again. She continued to beg him to fuck her harder and he obliged. He looked down at his white cock as it disappeared in between her thick black cunt lips. He wanted to cum so bad but he wanted to keep fucking her. He looked for something to take his mind off of what he was doing. He looked at the butt plug that was lodged in her ass and it gave him an idea. He grabbed onto it and started to pull it out. He pushed it back in and started to fuck her ass with it.

"Does that feel good boss lady?!" Jack asked as he continued to thrust the butt plug in and out of her ass.

"Yes!!" She screamed. "Fuck my ass with it!! Get it ready for that big white cock!!"

"You're gonna let me fuck that tight black ass?"

"Yes, but first I want your hot cum on my face! I want to taste that hot white boy cum in my mouth! Then I will let you put that fat cock in my ass!"

Jack was on the verge. He kept fucking her ass with the butt plug as he beat her pussy up with his cock. He wanted to make her cum one more time before he pumped his load all over pretty face. He pounded her cunt furiously egging her on to cum again; demanding that she cum again.

"Cum one more time bitch! Cum one more fucking time and I will give you what you want!" Jack demanded.

"You want me to cum on this big white dick again? Fuck me harder white boy! Make me cum on that dick again so I can get my cum! Do it motherfucker! Fuck this black cunt 'til I cum!"

Jack pounded her pussy as hard as he could! He was so close to cumming that he wasn't sure that he was going to be able to make her cum but to his relief, he finally felt her cunt clamp down on his cock again.

"OH FUCK YEAH JACK!! FUCK THAT PUSSY BABY!! YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM AGAIN! GODDAMMIT!!!! OOOOOHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK I'M FUUUCCCCCKKKINNGGGGG CUMMMMINNNGGGGG AGGGAAAAIIINNN!!!!!" She screamed, her body writhing in orgasmic pleasure.

As she came on his cock, Anita's pussy convulsed and she squirted all over his balls and on his cock with the rest soaking into the bed. Making Anita squirt drove Jack over the edge. He quickly pulled his cock out and turned her around quickly. Her mouth was already open and waiting before she even got into position.

"Cum on my face white boy! Cover it! Cover my fucking face with that yummy white cum!"

Jack couldn't take it anymore. He jerked his cock as hard as he could and aimed it directly at her face. He could hear her begging for his cum. He furiously stroked his cock until finally, he felt his orgasm hit.

"Here it fucking comes boss lady! Here comes your fucking reward! Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck! OHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK HERE IT COMES!!!"

Jack's cock exploded sending a huge jet of creamy white cum directly into Anita's open mouth. The second jet caught her on her right cheek and the third caught her left one. The next two shots covered the rest of her face. She grabbed his cock from his hands and pulled it into her mouth, sucking furiously to get more of that sweet cum she seemed to love so much. Jack was in awe of the sight before him. He watched Anita for the second time in less than three weeks maneuver his cum with her fingers to her open mouth, effectively cleaning her beautiful brown face of his sticky white load.

"God damn that was good!" Anita groaned as the last of Jack's cum disappeared from her face and into her mouth. "Your cock is amazing!"

"Thank you," was all Jack could muster. He was wiped out.

Jack wondered to himself what was going to happen next. They had finally fucked, and it was better than he could have ever imagined. But what now? Was she going to kick him out again? Should he fall asleep? So many questions ran through his head. Questions that he did have answers for. He didn't want ask her because he didn't want to ruin the moment but at the same time, he was curious, and curiosity typically got the best of him.

"So, what now?" He asked.

"A shower," she quickly replied, and hopped out of bed.

She pulled off her heels and stockings and walked into the bathroom where she removed what cum she didn't get with her fingers from her face along with her makeup. She grabbed two towels and yelled for Jack to join her from the bathroom. He obliged and made his way through the door. Anita had already gotten the water running and hopped in the shower. Jack quickly joined her under the warm spray.

"Well, that was fun," Jack said smiling as he washed his body.

"Yes it was!" She said.

Once Jack was done under the water, he leaned against the shower wall and watched the black beauty before him wash her sultry caramel skin. He licked his lips at the sight of her pierced nipples and it then that he realized that as sexy as they were, he hadn't really paid a lot of attention to her nipples, or her tits for that matter. He is going to have to remedy that in the very near future. She turned her back to him so she could rinse the soap from her body and Jack caught a glimpse of the butt plug still in her ass and it reminded him of what she had said to him earlier.

"Are you still going to let me fuck your ass?" Jack asked.

"Haven't you had enough white boy?"

"Of you? Never!"

"I guess you will just have to wait and find out," Anita said and winked at Jack.

They both got out of the shower and toweled off. Once they were dry, they both walked out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom. Neither one were entirely sure what to do, so they decided to grab the bottle of vodka and finish it together.

"So, no cold feet this time?" Jack asked, grabbing the bottle and taking a hit.

"Nope," Anita replied, grabbing the bottle back from him.

"Thank you for the fashion show. You looked so fucking sexy."

"It wasn't really much of one," Anita scoffed. "I have plenty more outfits!"

"Well then go put one on then," Jack demanded, reaching over and giving her nipple a light pinch.

"Why? So I can try on one or two more outfits and have you jump me again?!"

"You will be able to make it through more this time, I promise." There was pleading in Jack's voice.

"Not tonight big boy! We need to get some sleep." Anita replied.

"Where do you want me to sleep?"

"I don't care," was all she manage to say before Anita passed out.

Jack was still reeling from the events of the evening and wasn't particularly tired at the moment. He waited a few minutes to make sure that Anita was asleep and decided to do a little exploring. He slowly got up off of the bed and went to the bathroom. He relieved himself in the toilet and then went to the walk-in closet that was connected to the bathroom. The closet was large but it didn't take him long to find what he was looking for. In the corner towards the back, there was a large chest. There was no lock on it so he opened it quietly. It was full of sex toys of all shapes and sizes. He ruffled through them until he got to the bottom of the chest. There was a small box. Jack pulled it out and opened it.

In the box was a collection of pictures and DVD's. He pulled out some of the pictures and went through them. Most of them were of Anita in various nude poses. There was a man in some of them and Jack guessed that it was Anita's husband. Jack smiled in satisfaction when he saw Anita's husband's cock. "Mine is bigger," he thought to himself and continued to shuffle through the photos until he finally reached some that peaked his interest. In them was Anita, but there was also another woman, and she was white! She was similar to Anita's build but had much larger tits, maybe a D cup, or a DD. There were pictures of the two of them in a sixty nine position, pictures of the two them sharing Anita's husband's cock and there was even some of the two of them sharing his cum. Jack looked closely at the white woman. She looked familiar but he couldn't really tell. Most of the photos were close of and were of poor quality, but Jack swore that he had seen the woman somewhere!

He put the pictures back into the box and placed back where he had found it. This was all too much for him! If someone had told him that in less than a month, he would be in his boss' house late at night going through her closet after having just fucked her, he would have called them crazy, yet here we was doing exactly that. He walked back out of the closet. Before he turned the light out he made sure that everything was exactly the way he found it. Satisfied that it was, he shut the light off and walked back to the bedroom. He still wasn't tired and he really didn't feel like staying, so he decided to leave. He walked up to the bed and looked at her once more. She was laying on her stomach and was dead to the world. He looked down at her ass, seeing that the butt plug was still in it. He chuckled at that, grabbed his clothes and left to go home.

12