The Boss's Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
durastyle
durastyle
33 Followers

Yeah, of course he was going to be present in the room. What would be the point otherwise? I mean, this isn't the sort of thing that rocks my boat, but surely the whole point is the pornographic aspect -- as long as you can deal with the jealousy aspect: seeing your woman being fucked by someone else must be like watching a porno flick in which the star slut is your woman. I'd read enough erotic stories to also know that some guys who are into this sort of thing got off on the idea of cuckolding -- the feeling of humiliation that comes with allowing another man to possess your wife in the most intimate sense, but this surely wasn't the motivation of a guy like Robert.

Maybe it was actually all her idea? Maybe the old guy can't get it up any more -- although were I in his position I'd be walking round the house with a constant hard on! Maybe she's the one who wears the pants in that relationship. I mean, I had wondered whether or not she was a trophy wife -- she must be close to 20 years his junior, but even though I had only briefly met her I had the sense that she was no lightweight. There was an intelligence and a poise about her -- whatever she was, she was not an airhead. It seemed far fetched, but I liked the thought that it was her idea. Hmm, that's quite horny, my bosses' wife picking me out to give her what he can't. Maybe that's why she was in the office that day, to check out Robert's young architects for any potential studs. I had no way of knowing, but it was amusing to go over the possibilities. Frankly, it was giving me a hard on.

And then Friday came. Six o'clock didn't leave enough time for me to go home and get showered and changed, but I wanted to look good and feel nice and fresh before I got there. It would be better if I could leave a little early. It had just turned four now, and it would be good to get going very soon. But I would need to get permission from his Lordship. I'd seen other guys shown the door for taking too long at lunch, or leaving 10 minutes early. It sounded incongruous to be even thinking I could get into trouble in such circumstances, but you just couldn't take a chance with a guy like Robert.

He was in a meeting with some of the senior architects. These were the guys who came up with the original concepts, the major projects, and that's where I wanted to work my way towards.

"Robert, excuse me for a moment," I said with an appropriate respectfulness as I poked my head through the door, the senior architects all turning to me to see what was the source of the disturbance to their meeting. Those guys did like to lord it over us juniors.

"David," Robert said, "what the fuck are you still doing here? I thought you told me you had an important engagement this evening -- six o'clock, wasn't it? - and you needed to leave early?"

"Yes, that's right, I just came into to ask if that was OK. That I can leave early."

"Yes man, of course you can go."

"Thank you Robert."

How weird.

I got home in plenty of time to get ready. A long relaxing shower was just what I needed after another long, tedious day, and as the water caressed my skin I began to think about what was to come in just an hour or so. My cock was getting hard again. I thought about jerking off but decided against it. Save it, I thought. Save it for Robert's sexy wife. I was beginning to get very excited at the prospect. Nervous, very nervous in fact, but excited.

Robert had told me to 'dress up'. I wasn't sure what that meant, but I decided to play it safe. A suit. I would wear a suit. White shirt, red tie, dark grey pinstripe suit. I couldn't go wrong like that.

I arrived a little early, so I waited in the car for about 10 minutes. He had said six o'clock, so I would make it six on the dot. I watched the clock on the car's console slowly tick over. 5.58pm. Time to go.

Robert greeted me at the door.

"Welcome David, come in," he said in an unusually pleasant tone.

"Darling, our guest is here," he called out. I heard Elizabeth's reply from the kitchen.

"Hi David," she said as she entered the room, "and welcome. My, you're looking very nice tonight! Robert, how come your employees dress better than you do?" she added with a laugh, and Robert chuckled. I joined them, but in a nervous laugh.

"Guys, just pour yourselves a drink while I finish cooking. We're nearly ready, do you mind eating early?" she asked.

"No, that's fine," I said. I watched her sashay her way back into the kitchen. The only one who looked 'very nice' in here was her. She looked stunning. She was wearing a skimpy dress, one of those classic short black numbers, thin shoulder straps and made of a kind of silky, shiny fabric that seemed to alternately hug her curves and dance across her body as she walked. She was wearing a pair of simple black pumps, heels not too high, not too short. There was a classical elegance to the way she was dressed that was all style and sophistication but with a heady undertone of sexiness. I didn't think she was wearing makeup, but she didn't need any, but her lips were coated with a dark red shade lip stick that contrasted dramatically, wonderfully, with her olive skin and black outfit. She was not wearing a bra. Under that silky little dress her naked breasts made a very sexy definition around her upper body. I watched her tits gently jiggle and shift as she walked; such a delightful vision. I felt my cock stirring, my balls shifting. She was a stunning looking creature by any standard.

"You do look good, David," Robert said as he poured me a glass of wine. I almost laughed. It was one of the few compliments I'd ever heard him give anyone. "Maybe I should make it so that everyone must wear suits in the office -- it's certainly a motley collection of misfits we've got there now."

"Yeah, maybe," I said, feeling a little uncomfortable at having to exchange small talk with him. But I would just have deal with that. I mean, I certainly wasn't going to push luck by saying something like 'OK, I'm here, I'm horny, I want to fuck your wife now'. Whatever my faults, stupidity wasn't one of them.

"OK guys, we're ready," she said, as Robert got to his feet and headed into the kitchen to help bring out the food. I too went into the kitchen to help, but Elizabeth looked up at from the roast she was carving and placed her hand over mine. Her touch felt electric.

"No, you just take a seat," she said, looking into my eyes. She was so sexy looking that I almost felt too shy to return her gaze. "You're the guest here," she added, giving my hand a little squeeze as she said it. Her palm remained clasped around my hand for a split second longer than you'd normally expect in such situations. When she let go I felt the tips of her fingers graze languidly across my knuckles. Subtle, the kind of touch that lingers between the sexual and merely playful. I felt the blood surge through my body. My cock was responding, quickly hardening now.

We took our places at the table as Robert poured glasses of wine. It was a circular table -- a design I'd remembered seeing on someone's computer at work -- and Elizabeth sat on my left.

The food was excellent, and so too, surprisingly, was the conversation. In lots of ways this was just like a normal dinner party. Elizabeth turned out to be a charming hostess, and I learned that she had a career of her own, as a lawyer. Not just any lawyer, she had her own small firm, dealing mostly in company law. Naturally Robert's firm was one of her clients, which probably explains why she was in the office the other day dressed as she was.

Robert was in an expansive mood, and we chatted about all sorts of things: work, politics, the latest movies. Just about everything except the main item on the agenda, the whole raison detre for the dinner party in the first place: that being Elizabeth and myself, naked, and joined together in the biblical sense. Sooner or later the discussion would veer off in that direction, I thought to myself, and in the meantime I was happy enough just to enjoy some fine chat, fine food and some really excellent wine.

I was really impressed with Elizabeth. Yes, she was totally hot, but she also seemed pretty sharp in the brain department. As the conversation rolled on I couldn't help notice how intellectually stimulating it was to talk to her. She was quick witted, she knew what was going on in the world, and she had firm and quite considered views on things. I wondered what on earth she was doing with a guy like Robert; I mean, he probably provided the finance to get her law firm started, but she seemed so switched on I doubt that she would have needed help from anyone. She certainly seemed a lot smarter than myself. Somehow that only made her seem all the more sexy.

Even nicer, whenever Elizabeth became animated during the discussion, she would grab my thigh, as if to emphasise her point. Gradually, as more and more wine was consumed, the more blatant it became.

"David, I must ask you," she said, grabbing my thigh way up high. "What do you think of our new table?"

I knew the table was the work of our firm, and even though I didn't think that much of it, I felt it deserved a bit of praise under the circumstances. Especially with the woman who posed the question ever so gently stroking her fingers across my inner thighs. The blood was pumping now; I was half way towards being fully hard. I was enjoying myself, no doubt about it. This was all quite titillating, and while she continued to rub her fingers on my leg, I decided it was time to get a little bold. I was feeling horny; she was making advances, and out of the corner of my eye her legs just looked so delectable.

"Well," I said in response to the table question, "I think it's quite a unique design, not like anything I've seen at any of the major retailers. Very contemporary. It's quite stylish. Where'd you get it?" I asked, letting my hand fall onto her thigh as I spoke, as if to emphasise my question.

She glanced across at me and smiled. I left my hand where it was. Her skin was warm, soft, the sculpted, toned shape of her thigh registering strongly through the nerve endings in my fingers as my cock suddenly surged to full erect. Damn, she was sexy! I let my fingers wander a little, dancing across her silky skin, midway up her inner thigh.

"Well," she said, with an excited look on her face, which was only a few inches from mine as she leaned towards me, so close I could feel her hot breath, smell the perfume she was wearing, "actually," as her hand grabbed my thigh tightly, gently squeezing, way up close to my constrained hard on, "it came from the fine furniture makers at Robert Johnson and Company!"

She let out a little giggle. God she had a sexy laugh. Robert chuckled too, but I was become less aware of his presence with each passing moment.

As I took another slice of the excellent beef she'd prepared, I felt something graze against my leg. Then I felt it again -- unmistakably it was Elizabeth's naked foot. Now she had wrapped her foot around my ankle, and her toes were gently rubbing along the side of my leg. I felt my heart pumping as I glanced down at her waist. Sitting on the chair, her legs were opened, opened quite a lot, and I watched her thigh muscles clench as her foot caressed my leg. I glanced up at her and she gave me a kind of impish smile, as though she was doing some naughty, forbidden.

She was still gently massaging my thigh with her fingers now, barely an inch away... Her foot was still wrapped around my ankle, gently moving in a slow, sensuous rhythm against my skin. I looked down at her thighs. Her legs were spread wide now. I didn't want to make it look obvious, but I could hardly turn away. I could almost see all the way up her dress. Under the table I could see her other leg, her foot still encased in that elegant high heel. Such a strangely erotic sight.

"I didn't know we were in the furniture business," I said across the table to Robert. As I did I felt her leg open that little bit more, so that my hand slid higher. My fingers were right up close to her pussy now. Her skin felt even warmer. I could hardly help myself. I turned my hand and let my fingers curl, search out for her delicate folds. Oh, yes...

"Yeah, special job I got Peterson, one of the seniors, to knock up," said Johnson. "Not a bad effort, for an architect."

I nodded, but I'd almost forgotten about the table as I continued to tickle her inner thigh with my fingers. She looked up at me, smiling radiantly. Then she pursed her lips and made a sexy little frown -- one of those classic sexy females expressions that basically translates into 'you are being naughty but oh it feels good!'.

It certainly felt good from where I was sitting. And damn it, I could no longer help myself. I just had to feel her; I felt driven towards the source of her sexuality. Why we were carrying on the pretence of playing with each other surreptitiously, I didn't really understand, but nor did I care. Frankly, all this clandestine under-the-table stuff was just so sexy in itself, a real tease. But I was finished with the tease now. I was going to touch her right here, under the table.

I moved my fingers further along her thigh. A watched in awe as she shifted in her chair, moving down the seat a little so that my finger could access her -- and all the while she carried on a conversation with Robert about work.

I wiggled my finger, searching for her like a blind man. Soon I felt her warm, silky wet folds, her outer lips, against the tip of my finger. She was bare, shaved. She was naked under the dress. Oh God, what a sensation! My finger gently nudged against her opening, feeling the heat, the wetness. I rubbed my finger up and down her folds and noticed an ever so slight movement of her thighs against my touch as she sliced through a piece of broccoli and took it into her mouth.

"You know," she said, almost in a languid sigh, "it's just so very nice just to sit back here and relax after the kind of week I've had." She declined to mention how having her husband's employee's finger gently rubbing up and down her wet pussy at the same time made her feel, but I'm sure it didn't need to be said.

"We have got so much work right now," she continued, as I continued to move my soaking finger gently up and down her silky folds. "That's great, but it's a real struggle just to keep up. I've had to hire another solicitor just to manage the clients we've got right now."

She was carving into a slice of roast beef as she spoke, and I watched the way her slender fingers worked her cutlery. Her finger nails were perfectly manicured. She wore no jewelry other than a simple gold wedding ring.

"Yes, we're pretty busy right now too," I said, battling now to retain composure, to hide the fact that I was starting to breathe heavily. "The building industry is in a bit of a boom and Robert's got us working pretty hard."

"As it should be," he said. "I'm not paying people to laze around in sun decks all day."

"Oh Robert, can't you take your bosses' hat off for once?" she said with a giggle. "You're at home now and David is your guest, so behave."

He kind of gave a mock grumble and returned to his meal, as I continued to enjoy the sensation of his wife's sweet pussy wrapped around my finger.

"David," she said, turning to me, grabbing my thigh again, only this time much higher up. "I've heard you're working on an interesting project for Robert at the moment."

Yes, I thought to myself, as it happens I am working on an interesting project: that being your sweet little pussy... I moved my finger up and down a little more. I could feel she was getting even wetter. She just smiled at me, her hand rubbing my thigh now at the very top of my leg.

"Yes, and he wants me to help you with the designs for your renovations."

"Yes, he did mention that," she said, her voice becoming softer now, more sensual, slightly laboured. She releasing her hand for a moment. But only for a moment. I felt her hand settle on my lap. I felt her fingers searching, but it didn't take long to find it as a felt her little hand and fingers grasp around my rock hard member.

"So what did you have in mind?" she asked sweetly, softly, giving my cock a little squeeze. Oh God, I felt the precum oozing out of the tip as she gripped me. I glanced at Robert. He wasn't saying anything. He was merely looking, looking down at the base of the table before us. He was watching as he held my cock in her hand. If he hadn't noticed what had been going on before, he did now.

"Oh," I said, trying to remain composed. "Open up this area a little bit, perhaps do something with the kitchen." I was bullshitting, of course, but it was the subtext of the conversation, not the content, that mattered. My hand was inside her and she rubbed my cock, as her husband watched.

"What about the bedroom, David? I think there is work that needs to be done there, don't you think?" She smiled sweetly into my eyes. "I think that's the one room in this house that's crying out for, ooh, a fresh injection of artistic creativity from a talented young guy like yourself."

As a felt a surge of blood pump through my veins at the suggestiveness of what she had just said, I thought for a moment I was going to blow my load. But luckily she let go of me at that moment. But only, as I glanced down at my lap and saw what she was doing, so that she could unzip my fly. Oh God, she was fishing inside my trousers! She found what she was looking for. Her rather dexterous fingers soon slipped inside my underwear, and in a flash she had released my erection. It stood proud out in the open air, clearly on display, her hand now caressing the wet tip, massaging the sticky fluid around the tip.

"Robert," she said, almost matter-of-fact, "I think we should show David the bedroom now, don't you think?"

He just sat there staring, emitting a kind of grumble as he watched his wife work her hand over the tip of my cock. I didn't know what to do other than just sit there. My mind was in a kind of overheated state, but I knew that at least now the pretence was over. Robert's face was red; it looked like it was about to explode. Then suddenly he got to his feet.

"No," he almost thundered in a deep, low voice. "No. I don't want this continue. I have changed my mind. David, you can leave now."

Oh Jesus. Now I've done it. There goes my job, I thought, as I removed Elizabeth's hand and stuffed my member back in my pants. I made to get up but Elizabeth's hand was firmly on my shoulder, preventing me.

"No David, you sit down," she said. "Robert, what is all this about? Hmm?"

He was almost shaking as he replied, in soft tones.

"I just told you. I don't want this to happen," he said through clenched teeth. I just sat there, almost frozen, whether in fear or sheer incredulity, I did not know. All I knew was that this party was over - and I wanted to just get the hell out of there.

"Robert, this was your idea, not mine," she said. Clearly she was annoyed. "I say, David stays."

He emitted a kind of growl. It scared me.

"David," he said softly, but with an undeniable power, "If you still want to have a job in the morning, I would advise you to leave now."

I nodded. I could take a hint. Time to go. I tried to get up but Elizabeth wasn't having it.

"No Robert. No," she said calmly. "You invited David here to fuck me, and that's exactly what he's going to do."

Oh Christ, this was becoming a disaster. I wished she would just let me go. I felt like sinking under the table, just somehow escaping from this rapidly escalating nightmare.

"And as for David's job security, Robert," she said, her voice now raised in anger, "might I remind you who actually owns the company?"

Robert's face turned even redder. He took a while to answer.

durastyle
durastyle
33 Followers