The Boss's Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Er, you do," he replied sheepishly.

What? I felt like asking what the fuck was going on here, but I had simply gone dumb. This was scary; I felt like I had got myself into something that was way over my head.

"Yes, that's right," Elizabeth continued. "And that means that David's job is safe, if I say it is. And as your employee -- OUR employee -- David has been given a job tonight, and he is here to perform that job. And he will, my darling, he will. Is that understood?"

I was astonished at this sudden turn in events. Robert was now looking down at the floor. He looked like a beaten man. I could hardly believe what was happening. My boss was his wife? And she's telling him what to do? I'd never seen anyone stand up to that arsehole before, let alone in a situation like this. And what a situation! This was just plain unbelievable.

"Robert," she continued," I said, is that understood!"

An awful silence followed. Then his trembling mouth opened.

"Yes," he said meekly.

"Good," she said. She turned to me, taking my hand and ushering me out of my seat. "David, I must apologise for husband's behaviour tonight; sometimes he can be a real arsehole. Come on, let's go to the bedroom."

Robert got to his feet.

"Er, can I watch?" he said, his body almost bent over in way that made him look humble.

"No, you can't watch," she said curtly. "You have behaved badly towards your invited guest, and for that you can sit here and twiddle your thumbs, or whatever else you'd like to do, while David and I go and have some fun. Come on David."

She got to her feet and grabbed my hand, hauling me out of the chair, almost dragging me away. Away to their bedroom.

She closed the door behind us. She pushed me against the door and embraced me, her eyes wild as she grabbed my face and kissed me, ravaging my mouth with her tongue. I almost felt for a moment like I was being raped, because certainly my arousal had all but disappeared in the wake of the ugly scene that had just transpired. But her body against mine felt magnificent, her soft wet lips...

Soon she broke off the kiss.

"Hey, hey honey, it's OK," she said. "You have nothing to fear. Nothing to worry about. Trust me, I'll explain later. But just fuck me -- please, fuck me!"

She sat down on the bed, laying her back down in the pillows. She looked into my eyes as she spread her legs and lifted her dress up above her hips. Back arched, knees bent, legs apart; the fact that she was still wearing her heels only added to the searing sexuality of the feminine vision that lay before me. Her eyes seemed on fire as she looked into mine, as her hand strayed down between her legs to gently caress her clitoris. Oh God, the pure sexual essence of her was just astonishing.

"Take your clothes off," she said. I did as I was told.

My cock was half hard again. She stared at it, as it began to grow. As she slipped a finger inside and gently began to wiggle her hips in a circular motion.

"Eat me."

It was an invitation no man could refuse, and nor could I, despite the fact that my boss was in the room outside and seething in anger over the fact that I was about to fuck his wife. I tried not to think about Robert. I got down on my knees. I let my hands stray across her gorgeous silky thighs. I licked her. One delicate lick the length of her sweet pussy, till I reached her clit. She tasted better than I could ever have imagined. She began to moan, and I felt my mouth watering as I settled into a rhythm, licking her up and down, up and down. Her moans became louder, louder and louder as her hips bucked against my now soaked face. Soon she was literally screaming. I tried to put thoughts of Robert out of my mind as I literally fucked her with my tongue, but she was making so much noise that he must have been able to hear her screams from the dining room.

"Oh God, Oh God that's Gooood! Oh yes, Oh yes, fuck me David. Fuck me! Fuck me now!" she howled.

No further invitation was needed. I was rock hard, my heart was pounding, thumping with pure lust that permeated my entire being. I lay down upon her, feeling the soft skin, her perfect figure, her tits, all of it against my naked skin. I kissed her, thrusting my tongue down her throat as she responded, moaning as she did, her hand reaching down to grab my cock and guide it into her hole. It slipped straight inside. She was so totally wet and open. With one or two thrusts I was completely inside her as her legs clasped firmly around mine, beckoning me. Oh God, she felt so good!

She started screaming as I began to fuck her, gently at first, but she was so damn hot I just couldn't help myself. I just couldn't stop; I felt as if powered by a volcanic force as I rammed her, as she thrust back at me even harder. I fucked her, fucked her so hard I thought for a moment I would pass out. She screamed.

"YES, Oh yes, fuck me David, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME. GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE IT TO ME. OH OH OH!"

Her head flung back on the pillow as she wailed in delight. The sheer visceral energy of her orgasm just tipped me right over the edge. I felt the sensations rising as I thrust into her, our sweating bodies grinding against one another. I was going to cum, and she could see it in my eyes.

"Oh yes, oh yes, cum, oh you cum, cum for David, cum inside me, cum inside me!"

It was too much. I felt the wave rising, that moment of almost suspended animation that seems to linger forever when you're about to shoot an enormous load. And then I did, blasting inside her, spasm after spasm as her muscles gripped me tightly, milking me, her thighs all the while trapping my body against hers drawing me inside her. It seemed to go on forever. She screamed, screamed in delight, but it seemed to come from such a depth within her being that anyone hearing it could easily have thought she was being attacked. Soon my own orgasm subsided. My body began to relax as a slumped down on top of her. She was kissing me, but I felt my consciousness fading, my awareness extending only to the soft moans from her lips, and the feeling of her soft lips on mine, the sweat of our two bodies, the sensation of my cock still spasming, still unloading the last remnants of my seed inside her.

I must have fallen asleep.

I woke up some time later. Something inside me said that I ought to be gone from here, even though all I really wanted to do was curl up against her and go to sleep. I got up and got dressed. She didn't stir.

Quietly I crept out of the room. I made my way through the living room, my foggy mind retaining enough consciousness to caution myself that Robert might be there. As I made my way to the door I saw him, slumped on the couch, naked, his hand on his flaccid cock, a large pool of cum splattered across his fat, white stomach. Mercifully, he was asleep. I quietly closed the door behind me and walked out into the cold night air.