The Bottom Tier: Ari and Cato

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
994 Followers

Now Ari was skillful and alert, using his fingers to cradle and tickle and tease him, kissing and nibbling and licking the warm sensitive skin. Nuzzling his soft cheeks against his rigid member and stroking the tender skin behind his testes with his fingers.

In short, Ari was playing him like an instrument, making pleasure flow through him in waves. Cato wasn't nearly as vocal, but Ari was surprising moans and yelps and cries of ecstasy from the big Regulator.

Below them, in the cavernous warehouse, Taylor looked up, hearing the yelping cries and smirking slightly. If Ari was anywhere as skilled as Kip, he knew perfectly well what the giant was going through.

Kip and Radon had both been listening as well. Kip was smiling, and glad. It sounded like Cato was being gentle, and Ari was enjoying it. Radon had been more suspicious, and he listened right outside the door, holding his gun and waiting for the first cry of pain from his fragile ward. As suspicious as he was, even Radon couldn't make out the slightest bit of evidence that Ari wasn't enjoying his time with the Regulator. He eventually gave up and went looking around for Kip, as he had gotten aroused by the sounds he heard.

Ari was stroking Cato, licking him, sucking him, and Cato couldn't hold on for one second longer. He roared with arousal and gave one powerful pump of his hips. Ari took it smoothly without gagging. It took a lot to make him gag, so he didn't start to choke until Cato's come flowed into his mouth.

Ari licked and sucked gently at Cato's thick cock, milking him, trying to get every drop of come out of him. Cato yipped slightly, as he was very sensitive. Ari crawled up and rested by Cato, pulling the quilt up to cover them. They didn't need to say anything right away, they just closed their eyes to rest. Both of them felt an overwhelming sense of love and belonging in the man by their side.

---

Radon was a little embarrassed that he had been so suspicious of Cato, when all three of them had peeked in the room to see the two naked and snuggling in each other's arms. Kip made him feel better with an apology-accepted-blowjob.

The three men tiptoed around the house, and Radon was a little miffed that the bed was taken, but both Kip and Taylor just ignored him. They didn't get a lot of time together, and Taylor didn't want to spoil what little time they had.

---

Ari woke up first, and Cato's back was to him. Ari snuggled closer, pressing his face into the back of Cato's neck, smelling soap and light sweat. Cato groaned and rolled over, nearly squishing him as he crawled out from under the Regulator's muscular bulk. Cato opened his eyes and sat up, looking vulnerable and human without his clothes.

Ari huddled in his lap and kissed him drowsily. He felt heavy and lazy and warm with sleep and satisfaction. He ached with love for the man who had given him so much. Cato stretched and started to pull his underwear on reluctantly.

Ari clung to him like a baby lemur. Cato chuckled as he simply refused to let go.

"I can come back next week." He murmured, gently breaking Ari's grip. He hugged the teenager tightly and pulled on his trousers and undershirt. Ari stood up to help him, when he saw some scars on Cato's muscular left buttock. He reached out and touched them, a wordless question. His weak legs gave up on him and he fell back onto the bed, looking up at Cato.

The scars spelt out a name. They were old and white and twisted, but Ari could still make out the name. Damin.

"Cato?" A soft question. Cato let out a long sigh and hitched up his trousers to buckle the belt. Instead of continuing to get dressed he sat next to Ari and pulled the naked boy into his lap. He hugged Ari, not tight enough to hurt, but tight.

"When I was in training, I was a loner. Some of the other boys, they would get into packs. When I was fourteen, a group of seventeens cornered me in the bathroom after dark. They did that sometimes. They waited in the bathrooms for one of the younger boys to come in. I was smaller then them, and I was tired and worn out from the forty mile run."

Cato trembled slightly with anger and shame. Ari bit his tongue, and buried his face in the big man's chest. "There were six of them, and they all had a go. Damin was their leader, and he went twice. He carved his name into my ass, and told everyone that I was weak. After that I trained harder, I started carrying homemade weapons. If the guards confiscated them, I made more."

"When I saw you in that bed, I... I just... I knew that there were thousands, maybe tens of thousands of others like you, but for some reason, I just couldn't let you stay there. Couldn't let them keep hurting you. I almost went insane after seven times. I have no idea how you stayed sane. I love you Ari."

Ari clung to him, tears leaking from his eyes. "Don't go. Please don't go." After a long moment, Cato gently broke Ari's grip, and wiped his own eyes with his sleeve.

"Someday Ari... Someday I'll become an officer. I'll buy a little apartment in the Middle Tier, and I can get you a Middle Tier license. Maybe you can get a job, a real job in the Upper Tier. We'll live together. It will be a hard life, but at least we'll have each other. You can visit Kip and Taylor and Radon as often as you want."

"Not now though." Ari whispered, his eyes filled with tears.

Cato gently wiped Ari's eyes with his sleeve. "No not now, but as soon as I can. You've waited your entire life, so I'm just asking you to wait a bit longer. At least you're safe now. No one can hurt you here, I monitor the old cameras around here all the time. Normally, the law turns a blind eye down here, but for the last month, every time a thief so much as sneezes in this district I've gotten Regulators down here. You're safe, and no one's hurting you. I want to keep it that way."

Ari clung to Cato's hand and kissed it gently. "Thank you Cato. Thank you."

Cato scooped up Ari into his arms and they stayed that way for several minutes, not speaking, just holding each other, trying to memorize the feel of each other's bodies and the smell of each other's skin and the beat of each other's hearts.

The world was full of pain and suffering, but in this warehouse, they were just five men caught up in all of it. Five men who refused to be cowed, and five men who would do anything to love, and be loved.

THE END

Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
994 Followers