All Comments on 'The Boy at the Beach House'

by harding

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Poignant and beautiful

Classic scenario and told with sensitivity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More than just erotica.

This story was a pleasure to read. It was lovely to find a plot, with believable characters, and a narrative that left you with a mental image of real life, rather than just a tale of short term gratification. Thoroughly enjoyable, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

wonderful read,carefully and maturely handled..loved it and will hope for more in a similar vein.

The NavigatorThe Navigatorabout 13 years ago
Wonderful!

Beautifully crafted. Captured the feelings of both characters, with tenderness and reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice

Very nice...great ending...you should consider doing a sequel to this one...Jenni's husband dying before the next Summer...Paul comes back home and they get together...perhaps long-term?

amoroneamoroneabout 13 years ago
Brilliant

Very well written and so erotic. I love this story.

bartermanbartermanabout 13 years ago
age??

sorry am i only one who is confused jenni last saw his mam when she was 17 and she was 10 now jenni is 26 and mark is at college??this mistake spoilt it big time for me

PeterPiperTwoPeterPiperTwoabout 13 years ago
His age

Yup, noticed the 'age' problem. It's a shame it has made a 5 ster less than a 5 star, but let's just remember what this site is about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

This is the dream of every woman .... to take a boy and make him a man, but this story was so much more then just that. This story had feeling and passion, and yes love. Please write more soon! Oh and for the people who got hung up on the math ... GET OVER IT! This is an erotic story site and this was a very erotic story.

MAND70MAND70about 13 years ago
GREAT STORY

I love the story - very sexy, well written. Can we have a follow up please?

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 13 years ago
Fine writing

Delicious character-building, believable plot, excellent writing. And oh god, the sex...

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Loved It *****

Good story, good local color, good hot sex, and where was Jenni when I was 18? Believable characters, except why did Jenni marry a shit like Mark? She obviously wasn’t pregnant, she’s not trailer trash--what was her motivation (I hate that word, but no other fits)? It’s as if you dragged him in to set up the tryst with Paul, to justify Jenni’s actions. But you don’t need that, and neither does she. She's a wonderful woman who loves to fuck and suck and be sucked, so let her. Clean up the arithmetic on Babs and Paul (no biggie, make Babs a wee bit older, like 26 with a two-year-old baby when Jenni was 10, and the maths work out fine), throw Mark under the bus (or dump him twenty miles out to sea), and let me have my one quibble in an otherwise near-perfect story. “As if emboldened by the presence of his grandfather the screen door slapped back again and Paul returned to the porch.” No, misplaced modifier. The screen door was not emboldened by the presence of his grandfather, Paul was emboldened. Should be: “As if emboldened by the presence of his grandfather, Paul returned to the porch, the screen door slapping back behind him.” Otherwise a total home run!

bartermanbartermanabout 13 years ago

hey i wouldve loved to meet jenni when i was 18,but just because its erotica dosent mean we cant be interstested in the plot,and i hope to read more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nice!*****

If I gathered my info right, Jenni is 7 years older than Paul? So she's 25...why is this Mature?? No doubt, I loved the story, but...25 is mature?

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
Great cuming of age story

Tender, warm, as well as HOT. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
THE BOY AT THE BEACH HOUSE

BEAUTIFULLY DONE. THE BEST.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 11 years ago
Absolutely excellent story

This is the first of your stories I have come upon, and I loved it. Jennie is a lovely creation, a multi-dimensional person, real, believable, likable. This reader is for sure looking forward to reading more of your work. Thank you....very much.

elrayo41elrayo41almost 9 years ago
excellent tale, expertly narrated

CONGRATULATIONS. You can certainly spin a yarn. Excellent pacing, interesting main character/narrator. THANKS FOR SHARING

onedegreeawayonedegreeawayalmost 8 years ago
Excellent!

Who is Ben?

pmatpmat6 months ago

I guess I’m late to the party but this was a great read. I loved the melancholy feel at the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userharding@harding
Thanks to everyone who has read my stories, and for all the comments both good and bad. The good I will obviously believe completely, the bad I will try and take on board and improve. If you've not read any of my stories before you'll find they follow a few standard tropes. ...