All Comments on 'The Boy from the Sea Ch. 04'

by Cruel2BKind

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Smashing

Understand about the computer and thank you for this fun bit of the story you put out.

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Sweet...

chapter. Adriel is so lovely, and sweet, and innocent. I really enjoy him. Everything is new to him and he soaks it up like a sponge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful Chapter

but, why did you change back and forth from third person to first for a few paragraphs there? It was a bit confusing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

Im loving the story hope to read more real soon and just to let you know no offence to anyone it wasnt confusing to me

LanaLove93LanaLove93almost 13 years ago
Awesome

This is a really great story i hope to read more really soon

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 13 years ago

Love it and can't wait to read more.. small towns and their gossips when will Christopher come out geez....

canndcanndalmost 13 years ago

Incredibly good. The only thing I could mention is the change in point of view midway, which if I had time to read the other comments I am sure someone pointed out. I love the characters. Adriel is so well done. You do a great job of showing him learning words and then learning to string some together. I love how he can still convey how he feels to Christopher. I'm surprised Christopher didn't feel badly b/c Adriel seemed to be using him to distract himself from his grief. Or maybe it was to feel alive b/c of the intimacy. I'd liked to have seen you explain a bit more of Christopher's feelings. Is he surprised to feel anything for another person other than Max? How does he feel about it? I guess Christopher doesn't know anything about how a 'Merlee' could end up with legs like a human? I wonder if Adriel will be able to explain eventually? I'm enjoying this alot and look forward to more. I'd like to see the relationship develop as more than him being his caretaker. I'd like to see them come to know each other more so it ends up on more even footing later on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!

I really like your work! I actually started with Onus and went from there. I've been reading this story for the past half an hour and I'm really interested in seeing where it goes.

There was just one thing that I found a little disorientating. After the third break, you change Point of View from third person to first person and back again a little ways after the fourth break. I'm not sure if this was intentional but I had to reread it several times to make sure I wasn't reading it incorrectly.

Apart from that little hiccup, I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter! Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous