All Comments on 'The Boys at the Frat House'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too short

Need more here than "All of a sudden I felt terribly, terribly sick". Too short. I do feel that over time your writing is getting better though. Keep it up.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Too short is right

We need the part where he starts clubbing frat members and straightening the wife out or getting rid of her.

Is sex really that addictive without the drug?

I know young men can get a hardon at will but somewhere there has to be more than just shoving it in a hole. That winds up as no enjoyment at all. What, about 5 minutes, or less, per man? And she must need all of them for one orgasm so they aren't doing her much good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Back to your garbage?

Get rid of the whore, maybe even kill her and all the frat guys, burn it down while they are fucking her. Block all the doorways. Let 'em all fucking burn up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
too short #3

again, i felt left hanging like the others.

this is obviously not one of your happy cuckold storys, so i was wondering how it was played out.

1. did he just dump her and walk away? or

2. did he get the frat gang arrested for rape, by their own admission?

3. was he able to sue the national frat organization since the sent the tapes all over?

4. did he shoot max the dog, the wife and the gange or frat rapists?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
why would you stop the story there.

get sick my ass,get even.and fuck the co worker brother up the most.you write these no responible for their action people in your stories,but there is consequences to be had.the hubby looks like a chum.show there is payback when you fuck over some one.have you got the balls too write that.

Risq_001Risq_001over 17 years ago
Sorry Bob, but I have to say this

Those of you asking for the sequel aren't going to like it either.

TRUST ME ON THAT! STOP ASKING WHAT HAPPENED NEXT! IT'S BETTER TO WONDER THAN TO KNOW!

I think my stomach flipped like 3x when I read it. There is revenge in it, but let's just say after the revenge the husband has "NO" problem "NOT" being the first man in. And why is just plain gross.

Ewwww!!!

-Risq

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
The way Sequel will likely go in JPB story

husband shows up will she is being gang fucked and moaning how much she loves it...

he says stop that or I will call you bad names and call the police

they jump him beat him nearly to death whle wife watches the whole thing as she has screaming powerful monster orgasm

he leaves...

she finds him syas I am sorry ..

he takes he back and says I secrrly love to watch you get ganged raped...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Half a story telegraphed early

Half a story gets half a

ze.....ro

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Hogwash

Maybe rape and kidnapping aren't felonies any more? One has to wonder why the women didn't call the cops? The rape kit would've identified her attackers and gotten all of them sent to Bubba and Leroy's Special Home for Wayward Boys (Where Asshole Is Only The Beginning).

Sorry, Bob, this one doesn't wash. In fact, it doesn't wear very well either. Here's a big ol' zippo just for you.

Risq_001Risq_001over 17 years ago
Well Harry..........

The Sequel is FAR WORSE than you could ever imagine.

Far, far worse! I felt unclean just thinking about it again!

EEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

-Risq

PS: As a side note my security code to enter for this story was "BAD2". LOL!!

sherlock40sherlock40over 17 years ago
I have to agree about the sequel.

It sucked about twice as bad as this story line. It is posted on another site that allows more themes than this one. Let's just say "nice doogie" and leave it at that.

Oh, and the dumbass husband stays with the cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good god

I really don't have anything to say...this is CLEARLY the worst of your worst. Usually, you are entertaining. This was just 00 material. PLEASE no sequel. Sequels are always even fucking WORSE.

KY XtianKY Xtianover 17 years ago
Don't do it, Bob!

Normally I love your stories and I've never rated one less than a 4. Until now. Don't publish any more on this one, we know where it's heading.

Alexand MorganAlexand Morganover 17 years ago
Why i read your stories

The story is wack in my opinion but the main reason i read your stories is to laugh at the comments made at the end. Sometimes i end up crying from laughing at some of the hate that you generate from these readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
PLEASE FINISH

Everyone is right half a story ... PLEASE FINISH IT

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
The story is Impossible

And I don't like rape so I gave it 1 star.

auhunter04auhunter04almost 13 years ago
I gave 5

I gave it a 5 star for the overall story

Rape no matter how arranged should be punished by death

The first time was rape,

then after that black mail

then after that divorce

after that a sudden un explained gas leak blows up frat house with most of members inside

Ya am a bit of a civilized redneck you got a problem w that?

see if you can find someone whose girl/wife/daughter/friend has been raped and ask them

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
5 miles

Five miles @ 8 minute/mile = 40 minutes. Few regular runners take longer than 8 min/mile! Suspicious right there. Date-rape drug doesn't wear off that soon nor that thoroughly. Before too long, she's going to de-condition since her run has been cut short (unless she's really humping HARD for exercise!)

This one is awkward...she gets a pass for first time, but not for follow-ups! Revenge against perps is 'de rigeur!'

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 12 years ago
One More Time

One more time you are either too lazy or just flat incapable of finishing a story. I do not understand why as you do it well in some of your others. Again I will say, if I wanted to imagine an ending I could imagine the whole story and would not need to read what you write.

For the last 12 paragraphs it was obvious what the husband was going to learn. So finding out that was all there was to the ending was a big disappointment.

I guess I am going to have to start reading the endings first to see if it is worth reading the rest of the story. What a shame.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
enjoyed it

Thnks for the offering.

parker3522parker3522over 10 years ago
Good Story

Good Story, nice surprise. It's all well and good to think about getting a piece of ass on the side, until you discover that your wife is doing the same thing , but only more so!

Samhain8415Samhain8415over 10 years ago

Dude longer stories please

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Male or Female?

At what point in the story does it become clear that this is a story about a man and woman living together? Certainly fairly deep into the tale! Early on it was unknown if it was two women room-mates or a man & woman living together. If the latter, are they a married couple or friends with benefits (exclusive or non-exclusive?)

It would only take a few extra words to be clear ... I wasn't sure if the invite to a drink was a guy trying to score with the runner's female roomie until Hubby suggested he might take his own ride on that train upon his return!

5*. Novel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Someday

you might learn to finish a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love the story.

Would love to hear her tell it as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
no need to finish the story I guess

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
?

Way to obvious. Glad there Wasn't more of it.

mark73107mark73107over 6 years ago
Yup

Time to divorce the fucking whore!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awsome

It could have been longer. What does hubby do now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another unfinished one

What happened when he went home?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

I was afraid Max was in the tape too. Another Bob failure.

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58over 3 years ago

Again the ending. What is it with you?

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Still wish I would remember to not read JPB stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why cant you finish a story - it was obvious it was his wife from the start - the good bit happens when he get back

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding.

Perfect length. Sure longer is usually better, but this was great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If you're not going to finish stories you need to stop writing them... I have no idea how you got such a following... Your stories are mostly simplistic and have no depth... Characters are cardboard... As always... JMO

-jaye-

Andrew1705Andrew17057 months ago

A possible ending maybe, all he had to do was get a copy of the vcr tape of Steph apply for a divorce and ask for half the vaule of her parent's house. That would piss her off.

tongun6tongun625 days ago

Well Harry..........

The Sequel is FAR WORSE than you could ever imagine.

Far, far worse! I felt unclean just thinking about it again!

EEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

-Risq

PS: As a side note my security code to enter for this story was "BAD2". LOL!!

can you give me the link to the sequel, l would really appreciate it

tongun6tongun625 days ago

I have to agree about the sequel.

It sucked about twice as bad as this story line. It is posted on another site that allows more themes than this one. Let's just say "nice doogie" and leave it at that.

Oh, and the dumbass husband stays with the cheating wife.

can you give me the link to the sequel. i tried to google it but nothing comes up. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9059 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...