The Boys in Blue Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could feel the delicious wetness, of her body trembling, with the passion, then he felt his body tensing; he tried to fight it, to make the moment last.

The climax came suddenly. Terry cried out, her body shuddering. His followed a second later the force of it shaking him.

He lay there, supported by his elbows, while he slowly receded, before rolling on to his back. His heart was racing, and he was trying to draw air, into his lungs.

When he had his body back in control he saw, Terry propped up on her elbows, looking down on him, a look of wonder, on her face. She lowered her head to kiss his forehead tasting the salt from the film of perspiration, which had formed on it.

He rolled her over on to her back gently kissing her eyes and her throat, whilst his hand cupped her breast, his thumb caressing her nipple, her head thrown back making low mewing noises.

"I have to say, I like how you lead," he murmured

Robert felt his arousal growing again, the muscles, in his body, clenching.

She lifted her head; smiling and murmured "I think you are ready to fly again Squadron Leader."

This time it was slower, and gentler, than the passion that had raged before.

She was laying on her back, looking up at him, "Do you think; I was being too forward coming into your room like this," she whispered.

He gazed down on her; her hair was cascaded behind her head, whilst her amazing green eyes sparkled with suppressed tears.

"No darling, I don't, I'm glad you made the first move, I don't know how I would have done it."

"That's what I thought; you really are, quite shy you know," she whispered again.

"OH, I think I can promise, I won't be in the future," he said with a quite chuckle.

They fell asleep, with Terry's head, resting on his chest, her arm thrown over his shoulder.

**********

When he awoke, she was gone. He showered and shaved quickly, before moving down stairs.

She was sitting at the kitchen table, with Mrs Mac drinking tea.

When they saw him, Mrs Mac rushed to embrace him, "Congratulations, but it's not before time, what took you so long?"

"What do you mean," he mumbled.

"Well any one with half an eye, could see the pair of you was meant for each other. So when do you intend to see her father?"

"Err, we'll have to discuss it."

After breakfast, and Mrs Mac had gone upstairs to tidy up, Robert beckoned Terry to follow him into the study, closing the door behind them.

"Terry", he began feeling totally ashamed, "Last night, well... I didn't have a condom."

She looked into his face, the anxious look in his serious eyes. Just like a little boy who had been caught, with his finger in the jam pot, she thought her heart filled with love for him.

"Don't worry darling I had that well covered," she smiled, then kissed him.

Breaking away from him, she continued, "Aggie was right, you will have to ask my father's permission you know."

They returned to the living room and sat in the armchairs, discussing it.

Mrs Mac had returned, giving no indication, that Terry's bed, had not been slept in, and joined in the conversation.

"What about Jeremy and Peal, are you going to tell them?" 'She asked.

After further discussion, Mrs Mac suddenly said.

"You still have, nearly two weeks of your leave left, so why don't you go and see Terry's parents, and then take her to Barbados to meet Jeremy, Peal and little Tommy. I'm sure Terry would like to meet them in person."

Robert looked at Terry, seeking her approval.

She nodded; her eyes lit up with excitement.

"Okay, the first thing, is to see if we can get the flights, I'll check out airline schedules and then we can work it out from there."

He stood and moved into the study, leaving the girls chatting excitedly behind him.

He returned an hour later, with a sheet of paper in his hand.

"It's doable," he smiled, "we can catch a flight to Inverness on Saturday from Gatwick, landing at 1-30pm. We leave Inverness on Monday morning, at 11am for Gatwick, and transfer to the Barbados flight, also from Gatwick at 1-15pm, returning to England the following Thursday morning. If you are satisfied with that. I'll book the flights."

'It sounds fine darling, but I'll have to phone Mum, to let her know we are coming, what about Jeremy have you asked him?"

Robert calculated the time difference in his head.

"I'll contact him later this afternoon; he should be awake by then, but I know it will be OK. They're always badgering to come over. Well if there's nothing else I'll go and make the bookings."

He returned to the study; whilst Terry put the call through to Scotland.

Later after Aggie had gone, she was sitting on his knees in the armchair her head resting on his shoulder; they had been discussing when the wedding would take place.

Trying to choose a date, between both their professional schedules, was tricky, more so for Robert than for her. Finally, he broke the silence.

"I'm almost sure that I'll be back by November, its nine months, can you wait that long?"

"I can wait for ever for you darling," she said kissing his throat.

His hand, was resting on her thigh, has he kissed her, his other hand around her shoulder.

He felt the tip of her tongue, on his lips, and opened his lips to let it in. Has the kiss grew more intense.

His hand on her thigh moved sliding the skirt up until he encountered skin; it continued to move, slowly upwards until he felt the material of her panties.

"Bobby," she said in a low voice "are you trying to seduce me?"

"If you don't mind," he mumbled.

She chuckled sexily, "let me give you a hand", she stood up and removed the skirt, and blouse leaving her panties and bra on, "Do's that make it easier for you?" Her voice now husky.

He swallowed, "much easier."

"Well don't you think, you could make it easier for me too," she whispered.

He looked at her confused, then suddenly realised what she meant, and quickly dropped his slacks and shorts to the floor kicking then away.

She smiled, at his awkwardness; putting an arm around his neck she pulled his head down to her waiting lips whilst her other hand gripped his erection at the same time pressing herself against it.

God, she thought it's so hard and big, sending a shudder through her body, as his hands slid inside her panties squeezing the cheeks of her bottom.

His lips had moved to her neck, sending fresh sensations through her, she felt him fumbling trying to undo her bra, and smiled inwardly, he flies a modern jet fighter but can't undo a bra.

Somehow he succeeded, and he slid the straps from her shoulders, allowing the bra to fall to the floor, noticing that her panties were now down around her ankles.

He gently lowered her down to the scatter rug, which laid near the fire, taking up a position alongside of her, lowering his head he kissed her eyes then her nose and finally her lips.

He lifted his head to look at her, "Oh god, but you are so beautiful Terry," he whispered, as his head dipped onto a breast.

A tremor passed through her, as she felt his lips on a nipple, sucking and plucking at it. She could feel the passion building inside of her, threatening to overwhelm her.

She could feel his hand stealing down her body, and her legs opened slightly of their own accord.

Her hand knotted into a fist has she felt his fingers in the strip of hair above her Venus mound, and then, they were sliding up and down the lips of her vulva has they slowly opened.

She heard herself groan, has they slipped inside, gently rubbing her; his thumb was rotating around her clitoris coursing her body to spasm.

"Bobby darling I can't take much more of this," she heard herself groan knowing she was already wet.

She felt him position himself between her raised legs, and felt the bluntness of his penis pressing against the lips of her vulva; the pressure increased, and suddenly he was entering her.

She gripped his back, feeling the hard muscles under the skin, savouring the exquisite sensation has he slowly penetrated her.

Both were now consumed with passion has his thrusts became faster and harder until like a dam bursting, they came.

She could feel his ejaculations bursting inside of her as his thrusts grew weaker.

They stayed in each other's arms too weak to move enjoying the touch of flesh against flesh.

Finally, she said to his chest, "I think we can safely say darling that I've been seduced."

She felt the rumble of his chest has he laughed.

They looked shyly at each other as they dressed, each was memorising each other's body.

He glanced at his watch "I'd better contact Jeremy I should just get him before he leaves for the office."

She could hear, muffled voices from the study; ultimately he returned, his face sombre.

"What did he say," suddenly alarmed.

"He said, and I quote, just get your asses over here," as he burst into laughter.

It was obvious that the news had spread like wild fire, around the village.

The pub was packed, by the time they entered the Archers, later that evening. Even Sir Wilbur was present.

Ruby came rushing from around the bar to hug Terry, whilst the men congratulated Robert. He glanced over towards her, but she was lost in a huddle of women.

Later, when most of the men had drifted away, he was standing at the bar with Archie and Sir Wilbur with Jack leaning across the bar. Telling them of their plans regarding Scotland and Barbados.

Against Robert's protestations. Jack insisted that he would run them up to Gatwick, and later pick them up, when they returned.

Sir Wilbur, ran them up the hill, in his old Rolls Royce, which Robert was thankful for, he was feeling slightly tipsy.

The next morning after breakfast, they were in their respective bedrooms packing. Robert had the bigger job, has he was packing two cases, a small one for Scotland, and a larger one for Barbados.

He intended to leave the larger one, in a left luggage locker, at Gatwick when they flew up to Scotland.

Terry was bemoaning the fact that she had nothing suitable to wear, for the Caribbean.

"Darling all you need is a pair of shorts and a bikini," he shouted from his room.

Terry said something back, which he didn't quite hear, but he guessed, was obscene.

He went into her room, "You will be able to get anything you want in Bridgetown, but you may need a bigger case to bring it all back."

****************

He looked out the oval window, as the 737 banked, on its approach to Inverness Airport, contrasting the different scenery of Hampshire, to the rugged landscape below.

He collected the keys, and handed them to Terry, from the hire car desk, and the attendant led the way to a blue Ford Mondeo.

Terry had insisted on the flight up that she drive to her parent's home, claiming that they would be passing some of the most beautiful scenery in the Highlands and that he could sit back and enjoy it.

Robert had, in fact, flown through the Great Glen following the course of the Lochs many times whilst training, but travelling at 500mph in a GR4 Tornado, at low altitude didn't allow you time to admire the scenery.

They passed over the long bridge, which spanned the river, from which Inverness took its name.

Shortly, they joined the A82 the main artery road, which led through the Great Glen.

Twenty-five minutes later, they rounded a bend, and there before them was Loch Ness, the largest inland body of water in the United Kingdom, stretching away to the horizon.

"I wonder if we'll see Nessy?" Robert murmured.

Terry smiled to herself; it's the same question every tourist asks, when they first see Loch Ness, she thought.

The road followed the curve of Urquhart Bay, the Castle standing on its rocky promontory. Terry gave a running commentary, explaining some of its 800-year history.

He looked at her noticing she wasn't wearing her engagement ring, of cause, he realised, that's, what we are here for.

They stopped at Fort Augustus, after crossing the swing bridge, and had tea and a sandwich.

The weather so far had been kind, in that it was dry and bright, although there was a distinct chill to the air.

There were few tourists, about this early in March.

They were sat eating when he had a sudden thought. "Terry, what if your father says no, when I ask him."

She frowned, considering the question for a moment, "Well darling, I would hate to go against my father's wishes, we will have to cross that bridge if it arises."

Robert considered her answer, an inner sense of panic, beginning to build in his chest.

Later they walked beside the five Locks, which raised the Caledonian Canal up on its journey over the spine of Scotland before dropping it down through eight Locks near Fort William connecting the East and West coasts

.

As they drove on, Robert was beginning to appreciate the raw, rugged beauty of this country, and was glad that Terry had insisted that she drive.

They were running along the side of Loch Lochy when Terry said, "Nearly there now."

They came to the turn off, at Spean Bridge, with the monument to The Commando's erected, to the men, who had trained there during the Second World War, and took a B road.

Twenty minutes later, she pulled off the road, onto a gravel driveway, a sign by the side of it announced The Loch Hotel. The drive slopped down to a large flat area on which a big three-story house was built, manicured lawns leading down to the Loch behind it.

As they pulled up, by the imposing front door, it opened, and three figures came out, two women and a man.

Terry gave a squeal, and leapt out of the car, to embrace the elder of the women, then the man, before hugging, the younger woman.

Robert slowly got out of the vehicle, allowing Terry to greet, what he could only assume was her parents and her sister Marge.

Terry had an arm around the woman and the man. "Mum, Dad I'd like you to meet Robert Barlow," she paused before continuing, "Squadron Leader Robert Barlow VC." Said with a mischievous glint in her eye.

'Bobby, this is my mother Barbara."

She looked to be in her mid-fifties, Robert judged slim like Terry but a few inches shorter, with an intelligent face, her brown hair had flecks of grey in it, whilst the glasses she wore, complemented her face.

"I'm pleased to meet you Squadron Leader Barlow," said in a voice like Terry's almost devoid of a Scottish accent.

"Please, it's just Robert, Mrs Kerr," he replied with a smile, shaking her hand.

"And this is my father Angus Kerr," Terry announced.

Angus Kerr, was tall, almost as tall has himself Robert realised, broad shouldered, that indicated a muscular frame, he had bright ginger hair mixed with the grey, and a ruddy complexion of a man, used to the outdoor living. His face was broad with light green eyes, above a nose that looked as if it had been broken, in his past life.

"Pleased to meet you Robert," he said giving Robert a firm handshake.

"And this is my elder sister, Marge," Terry said.

Marge resembled her mother in her hair colouring and height but with brown eyes, but she had a fuller figure.

"Hello Robert," she said, "I did see you in London, but was never introduced." She had a mischievous grin.

And Robert realised that she knew why he was here.

Angus carried Robert's case into a small, but comfortable bedroom, with a single bed. "The bathroom is there," indicating a door, "our bedroom is just across the hall should you need anything."

Leaving Robert, in no doubt, that there would be no shenanigans under Angus Kerr's roof. Terry's room apparently was on the third floor with Marge's.

After having a light lunch with the family, Terry took Robert outside to show him around.

Once out of earshot, Robert asked,

"Does Marge know why I'm here?"

"Yes and Mum," Terry replied, continuing, "I've never brought a boy home before, and Mum and Marge knew it had to be something unique for me to do so."

"Oh but not your Dad?"

"No Darling that's your responsibility."

She began to tell him about her parents.

How they had met, when Angus was serving in the Black Watch, stationed at Edinburgh Castle, Barbara had been at University there.

After gaining her degree, she began teaching; they corresponded with each other, when Angus was posted else wear.

After three years, they decided to take the plunge.

By then, Barbara was teaching at a girl's private school, near Fort William, and Angus was a Staff Sergeant, when he retired from the Army.

They had discovered the house, which was up for sale, and decided to pool their saving, and put a deposit down on it. They never did have a honeymoon; Terry added.

Ironically, both she and Marge, had won scholarships to the same private school, their mother had taught at.

The music teacher had recognised the calibre, of Terry's singing voice and had taken her under her wing, with individual tuition, eventually, getting her an interview with Royal Academy in London.

Marge had gone on to University, to study law, and now worked in a small law firm in Fort William, as a solicitor.

After a delicious dinner, cooked to his surprise, by Mr Kerr, Robert and Mr and Mrs Kerr, went into the small hotels bar, while the girls cleared away.

Barbara Kerr, explained the hotel was closed until late April, when the holiday season started, at that time, they took on staff to help run it.

Angus Kerr was keen, to talk about Afghanistan, and the situation out there. He gave his views on how the Taliban should be fought.

But Barbara changed the subject quickly, when she heard the girls coming back, giving Robert a knowing look.

They chattered away, with Terry telling them about Aventon, and describing the people who lived there.

By ten, thirty, they all retired to bed, Angus following Robert up the stairs to his room.

Robert lay awake, thinking that the next day, he would have to speak to Mr Kerr about Terry, and not relishing the prospect at all.

The next morning the Kerr's went to church.

He was relieved that they didn't press the point, when he made a feeble excuse that he had something to do.

He knew Terry, would no doubt explain to them, the reason why.

He walked along the shoreline of the Loch, trying to think of how he would ask Mr Kerr's permission, to marry his daughter, running various scenarios, in his mind, a sense of panic, building inside of him again.

When he heard the car returning, he reluctantly made his way back slowly to the hotel.

After another excellent Sunday dinner, Angus excused himself, saying he was going to watch a football match he'd recorded the previous day, in the Kerr's private parlour, leaving Robert with the three women.

As soon as the parlour door closed Terry rounded on him.

"Now's your chance, go and see him now." Terry urged.

"He's watching the match," Robert replied in a weak voice.

"He won't bite your head off," said Marge, joining in.

Terry was growing exasperated.

"Robert Barlow you won a Victoria Cross, how can you be such a coward," she demanded.

Barbara took control, "Robert take him this in," she poured a large measure from a bottle she'd retrieved from behind the bar, "It's his favourite malt."

The three women stared at him; he swallowed, and then walked towards the parlour.

At the door, he paused, then knocked on the door and entered.

Mr Kerr was watching the TV.

"Mrs Kerr asked me to bring you this sir."

"Thank you," he said reaching out his hand, his eyes went back to the TV.

"There's something else I'd like to say."

"Oh," Mr Kerr said looking at him.

"I'd like your permission to marry your daughter sir," he managed to stammer.

Mr Kerr looked at him for a second or two, "And which one, would that be?"

"Why...err Terry of course," Robert stammered confused by his response.