The Boys in Blue Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RobinLane
RobinLane
337 Followers

Angus Kerr looked at Robert for several long seconds before answering.

"Well lad, it's obvious the lass is besotted with ye, so yes you have my permission. But I warn ye, if you ever hurt her I'll break yer back."

He returned to the bar, in a relieved daze, the women looking expectant.

"He said yes."

Terry flew into his arms giving him a long lingering kiss.

Barbara placed a drink before him, from the same bottle she had used for Angus.

"I think, you could use this now Robert," she said with a broad smile then kissed him on the cheek.

"You had better start calling me Mum from now on."

Marge came over and put her arms round his neck and kissed him, saying.

"I'm to have a hero, for a brother in law."

"Back off sis, he's taken," Terry said laughing, she reached into her pocket, and extracted her engagement ring, slipping it back on. Marge and her Mother immediately surrounded her, to look at it, whilst Terry explained its history.

They all sat down, the girls all taking at once, from what he could make out, Marge had staked a claim, as being chief braids maid for the wedding. Barbara was happy it would be in November, as the hotel would be empty, so there would be room to put up guests.

Then Angus walked in.

"Mother," he said in a loud voice, "it seems we have something to celebrate, I don't suppose a bottle or two, of Champagne would go amiss."

"Why did your team win Dad?" said Marge with an impish smile.

He gave her a dirty look. Terry hugged him and whispered "Thanks Dad."

He shook Roberts hand saying.

"Well son, it seems that yer going to be part of this family, so no more sir's. I was never an officer; it's Dad Okay."

The next morning, after he had loaded the car with the cases, Terry's case now being much larger, he returned to the hall way, to bid good bye. The weather had changed, and it was raining.

He kissed Marge and then Barbara, thanking her for the hospitality, her eyes brimming with tears.

Angus gave him a hug whispering in his ear.

"Be careful when you get back over there son."

As the car pulled away, he turned and waved to them standing on the porch.

"So what did you think of them?" Terry asked when they were back on the road.

"I think you are very lucky girl, to have a family like that," he replied. Wishing his parents were still alive so they could have met her, they would have loved her; he knew.

***********

Four hours later, they were strapping them self's into first class seats, of a Boeing 747 bound for Barbados.

Eight hours later, they landed at Grantly Adams airport; it had been a good flight. They'd slept most of the way, in a comfortable bed, that the seats converted in to.

When the door of the aircraft opened; the heat of the Caribbean hit them like a fist, more so, because they were dressed for Scotland, in March.

Once they had cleared customs, they were pushing the luggage trolley, with Robert cursing, that he always got one, with one wheel, that always had a mind of its own.

Then he saw Jeremy, Peal and little Tommy waiting.

Terry recognised Jeremy, from the photo in the cottage, but it was the first time she'd seen Peal, she was stunning she realised.

Her skin was of light milk chocolate hue, with a heart shaped face. Her nose was straight and narrow more White than Black

Terry reasoned that a Caucasian influence in the past, had, had an effect on her current looks. She was about an inch shorter than Terry but with a more rounded figure. I bet she looks fantastic in a bikini; Terry thought enviously.

Little Tommy, seemed to share the best features of his parents; has he came running towards them shouting "Uncle Bob."

Jeremy embraced Terry, welcoming her to Barbados, in a deep baritone voice, then gave Robert a bear hug, his face split in a wide smile of pleasure.

Peal had kissed Robert on the cheek, her dazzling smile reflecting the same pleasure. Then, she turned to Terry.

"Hi I'm Peal, and I know you are Terry, Bob has spoken about you on the computer, come to think of it, and you're the only thing he has spoken of." She laughed then, embraced Terry.

Terry noticed she had a slight American accent.

Robert helped Jeremy load the cases into his Range Rover; the girls were in the back seat with Tommy between them, already in discussion.

Their home was on top of a hill, overlooking Bridgetown, formally a plantation owner's house, built in the colonial manner, with wide verandas, surrounding the second floor bedrooms.

They had added recent refinements to the interior. But had managed, to maintain the exterior, more or less in its original state.

The only things that were not, were a large swimming pool at the rear of the building by the equally large covered veranda.

To the side, of the house facing the driveway, an extension had been added on, which Jeremy explained was Peal's studio.

It was in here that she designed prospective customer's homes. Terry was surprised to learn; it was all created on computers, using dedicated software.

She also employed a team, of four, who between them, could arrange the building, decorating and furnishing of the property, through contractors they kept on their books.

"In other words she can deliver the complete package to a client," Jeremy ended, obviously proud of his wife's business acrimony.

Peal showed them to their bedroom.

The room contained two wide single beds. Peal whispered to Robert, that they could always slide them together, with a wicked smile.

It had a large dressing table, by the French doors; built in wardrobes arrayed on the opposite wall.

Two comfortable chairs were placed near the walls alongside a chest of drawers, which took over one wall.

All the woodwork was of light almost white wood that Robert was unfamiliar with.

A large fan set in the middle of the ceiling was slowly revolving stirring the air.

Peal led them through to the bathroom; it contained the biggest bath, Robert had ever seen, Peal explained that it was a bubble bath, which worked on the same principle as a Jacuzzi. She then showed them, how to work the shower that contained multi showerheads, before showing them where the towels were kept, ending by saying.

"Well. I'll let you guys get squared away, come on down when you're ready, and we'll have drinks."

Terry had unpacked quickly, not having brought much, but threatening that she would have to go shopping the next day.

"I'm going to take a shower," picking up a pair of jeans and a tee shirt.

"Need someone to wash your back," he said in a hopeful voice.

"You can't," she replied.

"Why not?"

She looked embarrassed, "Because it's the wrong time of the month," disappearing into the bathroom.

After dinner that night, they moved out to the patio for coffee and brandy's. Little Tommy had been put to bed, protesting that he wanted to talk to Uncle Bob about aeroplanes.

The two girls were deep in conversation, eventually; Peal announced that she and Terry would be leaving after breakfast, to do a little shopping and that Jeremy would have to take Tommy to school.

By the time Robert came down stairs the next morning; breakfast was almost over. Jessie, Peal's full time housekeeper, delivered in a fresh pot of coffee, for him, her husband Tobias, worked as a gardener, and odd job man for them.

Jeremy left first, with a still protesting Tommy, and then Peal announced she was ready to go.

"Remember all you need is a pair of shorts and a bikini," he said to Terry.

She just stuck her tongue out at him.

Then they were gone, in Peal's white convertible Saab.

Jeremy returned two hours later; he'd had to pop into his office, but explained that he and Peal were taking a week off, whilst they were there.

After getting a couple of bottles of the local beer, condensation frosting the glass, they moved out to the patio.

Jeremy was keen to know about Aventon, and the people, and how the cricket team was fairing, so Robert tried to answer his questions.

It was late afternoon, by the time the girls came back, giggling and chatting, they approached the men. Festooned with boxes and bags.

"You must have bought Bridgetown," Robert said in mock horror.

"Ignore him Terry, he's just a man." Peal replied; she continued, "We'll go up and unpack, make us a drink lover." She said to Jeremy.

By the time they returned, Jessie had placed nibbles on the low glass topped table.

After they were seated, sipping one of Jeremy famous rum punches, Terry announced that she had sorted out her part, of the wedding.

"My bridesmaid will be, Marge, Sue, July, Carol and Peal and little Tommy will be pageboy." She said in triumph.

Robert had no idea, who Sue July and Carol were, but asked Peal,

"Are you sure; you want to be roped into this?"

"Stupid, it's a great honour, thank you Terry for asking me." She reached over and clasped Terry's hand.

Jeremy had booked a table at The Restaurant at Southsea, for dinner, which according to Jeremy was rated, in the top dozen restaurants of the world.

Robert had to admit that the food had been fantastic, and the service impeccable.

Later when they had a nightcap out by the pool.

Terry was sitting, with her foot tapping to the rhythm of a steel band, playing below the hill, in one of the hotels. Whilst watching the fireflies, flashing around like missiles, crickets adding to the noise, whilst the heady smell of jasmine and mimosa wafting on the breeze.

She suddenly sat up.

"Bobby, could we have our honeymoon here in Barbados, we could hire a villa for it please?" Her eyes pleading.

"Why hire a villa, he could build a place, on his own land." Jeremy interjected.

"You have land over here?" Terry asked.

Robert frowned searching his memory.

"Oh yes, I recall you had bought a plot, about three or four years ago, you said it was a sound investment at the time."

Jeremy threw his hands up, in frustration,

"Bob do you never ever read your portfolio reports?"

"Where is it, the plot I mean?" Asked Terry.

"It's a lovely small cove; it has to be one of the best spots, on the island," Peal murmured.

"Could we see it?" Terry asked excited.

"Why not," Peal replied, "we could take our costumes, and have a picnic on the beach."

After making arrangements for the following day, Terry excused herself, saying she was going to bed.

Jeremy looked at Robert with a puzzled look. But Robert merely shrugged his shoulders; both men missed the knowing smile on Peal's face.

They left early the next day, in Peals convertible, driving to the North part of the island.

They turned off the road, onto a sandy track pulling up at a wire fence with a sun-bleached sign, stating Private Property.

Jeremy opened the gate that had been locked with a key.

He explained as they walked. The plot was an acre, and a half enclosing the small cove.

The land was fairly flat, with weeds growing here and there, but at the end of the plot, by the sea, mature palm trees were growing, along with a cluster of Aloe Vera plants. The beach, was four or five feet below the edge of the plot; white coral sand glistened in the sunlight.

They stumbled down the bank onto the beach. At either end of the small compact cove, could be seen the reef that enclosed it.

Jeremy explained to Terry, that there were no private beaches in Barbados. By law, any one could walk along any beach, below the high water mark. But because of the reef at either end of the cove, few ever came here.

"Oh it's beautiful," Terry enthused

"Yes, but I'm afraid it's beyond my pay scale, to build a home here," Robert muttered.

"Bob", Jeremy said quietly, while the girls were spreading a blanket, "Do you have any idea how much you're worth?"

Robert shook his head.

"Currently with the exchange rate, you have in excess of seven million pounds sterling."

"How much," Robert was dumb struck.

"Tom was no slouch, on the stock exchange, and the insurance money from the airline has helped. You have never taken anything out, so it's just been building up. I've bought and sold shares, as and when, the markets have been favourable for you.

If you decide to build a home here, you would hardly dent what you have." Jeremy concluded.

Robert looked at Jeremy, "I don't know what to say, and thank you, seems so inadequate."

"Forget it, you and your parents, made me part of your family, so isn't this what family's do. Come on lets join the girls."

Robert looked down at Terry lying on the towel, "So would you like to have a home here?"

"It needn't be too big or elaborate, but yes I would darling."

He turned to Peal,

"Could you create her dream home? Money no problem I'm told."

Peal looked at Jeremy, who just nodded.

"No problem at all, and it would be part of our wedding present to you both," she replied

Terry squealed and threw herself at Robert "Are you sure Bobby I can help pay for it."

"No need, it seems I'm a wealthy man. But there are conditions," she looked puzzled, "I don't get involved, with the design or furnishing it. You and Peal work it all out between you. It will be my wedding gift to you."

"Oh, thank you darling," giving him a long lingering kiss.

"If we are in the way, you will let us know," said Jeremy laughing.

Terry looked at Pearl.

"Would there be any chance, it would be ready for our honeymoon Pearl?"

"Terry, if I have to bully, threaten, beg or plead, you shall have it ready by November."

Terry hugged Pearl her face aglow with joy.

They had their picnic and then swam in the warm waters of the cove.

Terry and Peal were in the plot; Peal's arms were spread out as she tried to explain Terry her ideas for the home.

Robert and Jeremy were laid on the beach watching them.

"Like two big kids," Robert murmured.

"She's a beautiful girl, with an amazing personality Bob, you're a very lucky man."

"I know Jeremy, I know." He said with a wistful smile on his face.

He was laid in bed, when she emerged from the bathroom; she had brushed her hair, and it was lying over one shoulder, dressed in a sheer black lace Negligee.

She moved slowly over to his bed.

"Would you mind company," she whispered, letting it fall from her shoulders to the floor.

For the next few days, they were taken around the island, Jeremy and Peal showing them the sights.

At night, they went to different restaurants, eating typical Bajan food, or at another fresh fish caught that day.

Jeremy announced one morning that he and Peal had to attend Tommy's school PTA meeting, and could they amuse them self's, for three or four hours.

Terry said great, as she could get down to some serious sun bathing, her skin was already taking on a light golden tan.

When they had gone, she said she was going up stairs to change, leaving Robert lying on a sun bed by the pool in his swimsuit.

He was flicking through a magazine, and had not heard her come back, until he heard a bed being moved.

His jaw dropped when he saw what she was wearing.

"That's indecent," he gasped, looking at her pert bottom with what appeared to be a thin piece of material covering it.

She turned round amused; two small pieces of material barely covered her nipples, whilst a strip struggled to cover her vulva. He noticed that she had shaved off, the strip of hair above her vulva.

"It's my tanning suit silly, I wouldn't wear it on the beach, and before you get any ideas," noticing the growing bulge in his swim suit, "Forget them, I'm going to sun bathe."

"Hey, don't blame me; it's his Nibbs who is getting excited."

"Well tell his Nibbs to read a book." She chuckled.

After about an hour of baking, she decided to go in the pool, and pinned her hair up on top of her head.

She had swum to the end of the pool and was hanging on to the side, when he came up behind her. He put his arms either side of her, so she couldn't escape.

He nibbled her ear, and then began to kiss her neck.

"Bobby we can't, not here," then realised, he wasn't wearing his trunks; she could feel it pressing against her bottom.

"Why not, there's not anyone here," he murmured his fingers moving over the strip of cloth.

She gave a gasp as he removed the thong, his erection pressing against her portals.

"You're incorrigible," she groaned as he entered her.

When Jeremy and Pearl returned, Pearl asked if they had managed to keep them self's amused.

By then Terry had changed into shorts, and a sun top. "Did you manage to do your sun bathing Terry?" she enquired.

Terry nodded.

"In that suit we got in Bridgetown?" She asked again.

Terry nodded again with a sly grin.

Leaving her wondering, if the thong had the same effect on Bob, has hers had, had on Jeremy.

They eat at home that night Terry giving Pearl a hand in the kitchen to make chicken salad, Bajan style.

Robert was sitting with Jeremy chatting, when Jeremy asked if he and Terry would like to go out in his boat the next day. Robert had been unaware that Jeremy had a boat.

It transpired that he owned a sixteen meter Sea Ray, which was moored at Port St Charles in the north of the island.

When the girls joined them, he asked them how they felt about the boat trip, which they both agreed would be fun.

Port St Charles was a fairly recent addition to the Island.

A large man made lagoon surrounded by tall apartment buildings each building having private moorings.

An island had been made in the lower part of the lagoon, connected by a course way, which doubled as the clubhouse and restaurant.

After Jeremy, Terry and Robert climbed aboard the sleek cruiser, named Freeboard. Whilst Jeremy started the twin diesels. Peal cast off the lines.

Jeremy and Robert were up on the fly bridge, the girls on the lower deck, putting out cushions from the lockers.

Once they had cleared the port, Jeremy handed the controls over to Robert, who with a wide grin on his face, pushed the throttle lever forward, the cruiser leaping into motion.

An hour later Jeremy climbed down from the fly bridge, by then the girls had changed into their bikinis and were laying out a table.

Jeremy, sucking in his lower lip, gave a great impression of little Tommy.

"Mummy, Mummy the nasty man won't let me play with my toy." He said in a squeaky voice.

"Oh, my poor baby," said Pearl pulling his head down between her breasts, "you go and tell the nasty man, to drop the anchor, lunch is ready."

After the men had dropped the anchor, Robert climbed down from the bridge.

"You know what, I really enjoyed that," happiness written all over his face, "When we do get the place out here; I think I may seriously consider, getting one of my own."

Terry looked at his face, and the glimmer of an idea, began forming in her mind.

On their last full day, on the Island, before their departure, Robert and Terry said they were going down to Bridgetown. Jeremy offered the use of the Range Rover, which Robert gladly accepted.

Once in Bridgetown, Terry led the way, eventually she turned off the main street and entered a narrow lane. Shops were on either side of the lane most of them clothes stores,

She stopped, outside an antique shop, at the side of the window, was a silver tea, and coffee set on a silver tray.

"That's it," Terry indicated, "I noticed Pearl looking at it when I was in the shop, across the lane there," indicating the shop with her head.

Robert could see that the set was very old and made from solid silver he thought, richly engraved and decorated.

"Have you noticed it?" She asked.

"Noticed what?"

"Oh Bobby, look at the coat of arms."

Robert focused on the coat of arms engraved into each handle.

"My God," he uttered, "The Fitzwilliam crest. It must have belonged to an ancestor who had the plantation here."

"I'm going to buy it, for Jeremy and Pearl," Terry announced and entered the shop.

RobinLane
RobinLane
337 Followers