The Brand Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abraxis
Abraxis
81 Followers

Melody had begun to beam by the time she'd finished.

"Very good." Victria intoned.

"So." Sang Melody.

"So?" said Victria as she finished her fries.

"So that means that you need to give me what I want in order for you to gain the profit you expect."

"Meaning?" asked Victria, a sudden look of concern on her face.

"Meaning I don't need to wear your collar if I don't want to, but if you don't want to hit a brick wall the next time you expect me to ride around naked in your car, you'll have to let me enjoy your pussy sooner or later."

Victria regarded Melody, her expression confounded and amused.

"Now may I be dismissed Mistress? I wish to complete my homework and send it along to my teacher. She seems very nice, even if she's basically just a bunch of words on a computer screen."

Victria nodded her consent, and Melody was off. Done with her meal, she tossed the wrappers and boxes into the garbage, and then went into the living room to watch some TV. Sprawled on her chaise, Victria stared absently at the hundreds of channels she was flicking through. Her mind was on Melody, how beautiful she was how intelligent she was and how foolish she'd begun to feel. I should let her go, she thought. No you shouldn't. She's perfect. She wouldn't leave anyway. I should be honest about the guns. Should you? No; maybe not. She is smart though; maybe just a little too smart.

She's a gold mine, mused Victria as she settled for some prime time adult themed cartoon sitcom. She thought about their ride to Jet Burger, and how well she'd stood up dealing with the drive through staff. Melody gave her seemingly endless ideas for her art, photography, painting and humiliation scene play. It was exciting, Victria admitted to herself, to have such help: a live in maid and model that would lick your boots at an instant's notice. Now to see if she'll do it in public.

What else might she do in public? Would she carry a doll or toy around? Private golden showers wouldn't be a problem, but would Melody eat food Victria urinated on? Would she eat from her hand or without utensils? Victria thought she would. Would she let her display her naked in a cage at the Hot Spot? Melody had already eat from a pet bowl. What about eating off the floor? Yes, Victria thought, we'll try that tomorrow night. Oh, I know; we'll have a charity slave auction and I'll invite Pam and Geralynne.

Victria's clitoris had swollen with the idea of iinspecting Melody's body cavities in public, of handcuffing her in public, then handcuffing her to a shopping cart while shopping. I can choose her food, she thought, her clothes. Victria glanced toward the ceiling, as if she could see Melody through it. Then she smiled wickedly; having conjured the thought of Melody holding a ping pong ball or coin against the wall with her nose while kneeling.

I want to watch her wet her pants in the middle of Victoria's fucking Secret. Victria shut off the TV and tossed the remote aside. I want to spank her in public. Victria rose from the chaise and headed upstairs, taking two steps at a time. I want people to see her sucking a dildo while I drive her around. I want to take her out wearing a cat collar and a little bell around her ankle. I want her to drink my piss.

"Close your eyes." Victria instructed Melody as she walked into the bedroom.

Melody shrugged and did as she was commanded. Victria went through a few drawers, and then ran into the bathroom.

"Okay, you can open them now." Called Victria as she went about turning on the shower.

In the midst of undressing, Victria got two final ideas: taking Melody in public with a sign pinned to her shirt that said slut or whore or painting the word slave across her belly for display at the beach. Her clit was throbbing by the time she entered the tub. She washed quickly, yet thoroughly, dried herself off, and then combed out her silky dark brown hair. Ten minutes later, she was standing at the foot of her bed, dressed in a thin strapped, thigh length, black satin lingerie with black lace sown in the bodice and along the bottom edge. Melody gazed up from her laptop and took Victria in, realizing her intention, her beauty and her obvious shyness. Melody shut down the laptop, smiled at her domme, and then set the computer on the floor.

"You don't look very comfortable." She remarked.

"I'm not." Said Victria as she rolled strands of her hair around and around the index finger of her right hand.

"Why not Mistress?" pressed Melody as she crawled to the edge of the bed.

Victria cleared her throat and said:

"Because I'm not at all used to being, you know; physically satiated by someone other than; me."

"How long," whispered Melody as she kneeled before her dome; their faces close, "Since someone; touched you last?"

Victria shrugged, and then looked away. Melody began to play with the left strap of her domme's lingerie as their breaths crossed, inhaling and exhaling mouth to nose and nose to mouth. Melody's eyes were watching Victria's face intently. Victria's cheeks and neck had quickly reddened. Melody's lips lingered just mere inches away from a first kiss. She was torturing Victria and she enjoyed it. Then it happened. It wasn't earth shattering, but it was sweet; a small kiss on Victria's cheek, soft, gentle, almost not there. Then came a second, on the side of her nose. Victria's breaths came more quickly in spite of the seeming insignificance of Melody's gentle kisses.

Then the third, something more of a graze along her bottom lip. There Melody waited; her lips still, their heat smoldering, Victria's eyes closed, her heart pounding, her sex pulsing. And there it was, neither unable to delay it any longer. They did not crash, but they melted one into the other; draped one over the other. The kiss was like a drug for Victria, though she was already high from her imagination. Their mouths still together, Melody tugged the other strap down, and then pulled the bodice away from Victria's breasts, letting them free. The domme still standing and the slave still on her knees, they remained breasts to breasts; their hands exploring, their lips drinking in the substance of one another's divinity.

Eventually, Melody broke the kiss, but only long enough to pick it up elsewhere, leaving electric remnants of each as she drew her lips ever downward along Victria's now naked body. Victria stared in wonderment as Melody devoured her breasts and sucked her nipples. Then Victria watched as she made her way down the slopes of her ribs, the shadow beneath her sternum and the flat of her belly. Then, like the good little pussy she'd been the morning before, Melody hunkered down to sniffed lovingly at her owner's dark haired sex, trailing her nose here and there and breathing in deeply of its fragrance.

Melody slipped from the bed an instant later, turned Victria around, and then pushed her hard enough so that she could do nothing but fall back. So Victria did, and then crawled back to the head board, where she tucked two pillows comfortably behind her. In that way Victria watched Melody crawl between her open legs. Wanting another kiss before she started, Melody brought her lips in to Victria's once more. Victria reached gentle hands around the back of Melody's head, so that she could have control of when the kiss ended. In time, she let Melody go, and then stared watchfully as her slave went about kissing her dripping sex.

Victria began to shudder almost immediately as Melody coaxed her clitoris clear from between her labia. With mouth agape, Victria watched as Melody ate her. The only sound was that of Melody's mouth, her breathing caught in the limited space between her face and Victria's pussy, the sound of her tongue working tight circles and the sound of her sucking her domme's juices into her mouth. A moment more and Victria's hips were shaking. She reached curious fingers to touch Melody's glistening cheeks, her lips and the place between the tip of her tongue and her own little bud of swollen flesh.

Seconds later, Victria went rigid, her chin up, eyes shut tight, the veins and muscles in her neck strained, her breathing stopped. Presently, she took a deep gulp of air, and then another while Melody continued to affect her rapture. Then she slowed her tongue's pace, aware that Victria hit her climax, but no less interested in helping her reach another. Yet she would not, not then. Instead, Victria played with her slave's hair and simply stared as Melody continued to ring her tongue around the rose of her domme's sex.

It was shortly after two in the morning when Victria left a very solidly sleeping Melody. Quietly, not bothering to dress, she stole away into the basement. There, she took out her bags and inspected her purchases. Looking over the manuals to her guns, the Rugar 380 and the Sig Ultra Compact 1911, Victria broke down each weapon, and then reassembled them. Know your guns inside and out, Macavoy had said. Just because they fire them once at the factory doesn't mean you shouldn't know your guns the way you should from the start.

She debated loading them, but thought better of it. Instead, Victria packed the guns, clips and the dozen boxes of ammo into the safe and locked it up. The gun vault had a biometric, finger print sensitive, lock she'd set later. But, for the time being, she'd access it with the key that came with it. Presently, she pushed everything back into the crawl space and closed the door, went back to the first floor, found her keys, and added the safe's key to the ring. Standing in the kitchen, exploring her own naked body with her fingers and palms, Victria listened to the silence of the house. Regarding her keys again, Victria grabbed them up and carried them with her as she headed back upstairs.

She stopped just inside the bedroom door and gazed thoughtfully at Melody under the dim light of her night stand lamp, her gaze lingering on the shining red scar on her right leg. She was protecting her investment, thought Victria as she quietly put her keys inside her night stand's top drawer. That's how she'd put it, how she'd start off. But, that was all she had; a start. Victria then wondered where she would mount the safe. In the bedroom, of course. Suddenly, something didn't feel right about lying to Melody. She should just come out with it; just wanted to let you know that I brought two guns in my house, yes it is my house, with six boxes of full metal jacketed target rounds and six boxes of hollow points, for when I care to shoot the very best into the scum bag mother fucker that breaks into my house and tries to take anything or anyone that belongs to me. After all, no matter what corner I get forced into, the gun will be my way out.

Victria yawned, shook any further thought from her head, and then crawled back into bed beside her slave. I'll tell her tomorrow, she thought as she brought her face in close to Melody's. Or maybe I'll tell her the day after that. Sighing, she felt Melody's slow shallow breaths against her cheek until she herself finally fell asleep.

Abraxis
Abraxis
81 Followers