All Comments on 'The Brat'

by mw0212

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SmallTitFanSmallTitFanover 10 years ago
Editor + proofreading = an even better story

You obviously have the talent to be a much better writer. You did a good job of building the sexual tension in the story and supplying a justification for the stepfather's behavior. The step-daughter is a brat but not unlikeable. You have nice character development and a good balance of descriptive text and action text.

However, you consented to constructive criticism so I will provide some. I understand that you are not a professional writer but not many Literotica contributors are. That is not an excuse to take shortcuts or to do less than your best work. You need to proofread your work and you need to use an editor. Here is an example of a sentence which should have been revised: "Sat at the dinner table there was an uneasy silence as the three of them sat finishing their meal." This sentence is just awkward. The Neanderthals will say that things like grammar and spelling do not matter but that is only because they do not understand proper English. Use an editor, make yourself an even better writer, and you will have more pride in your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Continue

With the story. I would like to see the mother involved when she returns from her trip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
.

You're not a professional writer, and as such do not want to be 'criticised' as such? Then why post anything on here? If you can't handle criticism, then you're an immature little twat. Follow SmallTitFan's advice.

My advice is to not post anything on here. The inability to deal with criticism is a sign of immaturity.

mw0212mw0212over 10 years agoAuthor
RE: Anonymous

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for your ever so helpful feedback. It's comments like these that put a lot of people off contributing their stories & ideas. I welcome 'constructive' feedback, just like 'smalltitfan' has written - thank you by the way. I take your comments on board, and hopefully as I learn & develop more, will progress.

What I, and a lot of other people, don't appreciate is firstly people posting 'anonymous' slating of what can be considered hard work and effort for other peoples pleasure. I do not consider my remarks to be a sign of immaturity, only an honest approach.

That not withstanding, I have had 3 separate personal messages from people thanking me & telling that the would like me to continue - and to those people I send my thanks.

I was always taught if you have nothing constructive to say, then don't say anything at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You're right

To accept and appreciate constructive criticism is mature. While I remain one of the many "Anonymous" (because I don't have the nerve to join) I believe this site is designed for the nonprofessional author because no one is paid for their contributions. As readers who have not had to pay for our entertainment we can at least be polite enough to express our appreciation/enjoyment or say NOTHING! As we don't have to read anything we don't enjoy. To mw0212 thanks for your work and I'm sure you'll continue to improve.

mw0212mw0212over 10 years agoAuthor
RE: You're Right

Now that makes a whole lot of sense. Good call... & thanks for your words of sensibility!

csltcsltover 10 years ago
5 stars

Thanks!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 10 years ago
Sorry

Sorry I could only give you four stars because of the 9", 10" cock otherwise your story was great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous