The Breast Machine Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Over here!" John demanded.

He crooked a finger at Jane, while patting his lap.

At first her feet didn't move, then she wobbled toward him. She said nothing. Her face changed from gloating over her daughters spanking, to dismay. Still nothing was said as she bent over his lap. It was more difficult pulling her panties down, for they were the same size over a bigger ass.

Jane's bottom was bare with the panties tightly wrapped around her ankles. She wanted to shout in protest and struggle away from him. Not that he was holding her down or forcing her into this dire situation. She'd been sent to a corner of her own lounge, to stood with hands on her head like a naughty girl. Now, in front of her daughter, she was going to be spanked.

"Did you count the strokes your daughter received?" he asked, because he hadn't.

He was still surprised they submitted to the indignity. It just showed how desperate they were, leaving him wondering what they would surrender to. He figured on keeping them subdued, until he was ready to satisfy them. He dare not take one before the other, now they were so out of control.

"Count them," he told Jane.

She counted off the slaps in time with the sound of the sharp strikes to her cheeks. With greater confidence he slapped the mother's ass harder than her daughters.

"You are older and should know better," he told her.

"Sorry, sir," Jane whimpered.

She rolled off his knees onto the floor in a disheveled heap of petticoats. It was difficult to understand her daughter's boyfriend had spanked her. Her bottom stung, yet she felt turned on. Of course, at the moment anything he did would turn her on. That too was a frightening thought.

"Both of you stand there. Just kick them off," he told them, when they stumbled from the panties gripping their ankles.

It hadn't worked. They were looking at him even more intensely. They looked dangerous.

"Kneel on the floor. Turn the other way," he told them.

Both women seemed unaware of each other. Without being told they separated their thighs, with knees wide apart. He dropped his jeans, and pulled down his underwear, to free his cock. They both gasped on hearing the zip. They began to pant from the expectation of being filled.

At one point he had thought to have them lick his cock, only he was more than ready; too ready. He settled behind them, shoving them into position. He reached for Sabrina's crotch to play with her. At the same time he fingered her mother.

They closed their eyes to concentrate on the stimulation he was delivering. As they became caught up in their own desire, he moved closer behind Sabrina. Keeping up a steady rhythm with his fingers in Jane, he tried to keep her occupied.

His cock slid into Sabrina. The anguished sounding moan didn't disturb her mother, as she too was groaning, and lost upon his fingers fucking her. His thumb was rubbing her clit every time he thrust fingers into her vagina.

He fucked Sabrina rapidly and hard. This wasn't how she usually wanted it, though recently she accepted whatever he did to her. Or at least she didn't care, just so long as she had an orgasm. Having waited so long, and being worked up into such a deep arousal, she soon cum. her whole body curled up and shook. Her bottom was almost upright, pointing at him, and it quivered from aftershocks.

He pulled out, feeling the tight grip, as though not wanting to lose it. Surprisingly she didn't grip as tightly as her mother, but he didn't think about it as he had more to accomplish. He slid into her mother, while still slippery from Sabrina's sex juices. He thrust hard into her. She almost fell forward, then pushed back, needing him to penetrate deeply.

He rode her back as she writhed under him. The movement had his cock pushing and reaching deep inside her vagina. She suddenly stopped moving. Jane shrieked a shuddering noise, and rolled up under his weight.

Both women were screwed up in a ball. Sabrina was starting to unwind, ready to fall asleep, as she usually did. Jane slid sideways with her back to her daughter, unrolling, to lay flat on the floor.

John crawled to lay in front of Jane. He took a hold of her body, to grip it tight. He kissed her sweaty face, eyelids and nose.

"Are you alright now?" he whispered.

"Yes! Thank you, thank you," Jane murmured. She was hardly aware of what happened, only that she was at last satisfied.

He wanted to relieve her of the humiliation, or at least delay it till morning. He gently rocked her in his arms like a baby. His soothing whispers in her ear, had her pleasantly drifting off to asleep.

John relaxed, feeling exhausted. From the high emotion and exertion, he too, was ready to sleep. Fighting it did no good, for he was soon snoring.

***

Jane woke up in bed, having stumbled to her room, leaving the others asleep on the floor. She was too embarrassed to wake them. She was now free of the sonic devices influence, until tomorrow, when it would start all over again.

She lay awake, dwelling over what happened in the lounge. John had them both dressed up for his delight, which was understandable considering how often he was having to perform.

It was worrying that he had begun to take advantage. She choked on a derisory laugh. Taking advantage of them wasn't a fair criticism, when they were demanding that he fuck them both on a regular basis.

That last time he had played with them, while they were unable to refuse whatever he wanted. It was worrying how far he might go with this new found confidence. Now she was thinking clearly, the memory of being spanking over his knee was humiliating. Of course, it was degrading to be taken by her daughters boyfriend, but there was a reason for that.

Now that he was of toying with them while helpless, what would he try next? She dare not look into the boxes of costumes and sex toys he purchased. There was little she could do about it if they were wickedly nasty, and he demanded they wear them.

Jane considered offering herself to him as a sex toy, on the understanding that he wouldn't do anything bad to her daughter. The idea was only considered because she wanted to save her daughter from disgrace. A dreadful doubt entered her thoughts. Was she considering such a despicable arrangement to obtain an advantage over her daughter? If so, her mind had been twisted enough to deform her morals.

Jane's mind was in a whirl, preventing her from sleeping. She heard John and Sabrina making their way from the lounge. They were giggling together, so Sabrina wasn't angry over what happened. When the door slammed shut, she knew they'd both retired to Sabrina's room.

A tinge of jealousy stroked her mind. She wondered what they were getting up to in there. Sabrina had better not tire him out for tomorrow. Jane pressed a pillow between her legs, and curled up with another pillow over her head. Eventually she fell into an agitated sleep.

12