All Comments on 'The Breeders'

by Havock420

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
SuperB!

Great story couldnt have wished for a better story tonight than this one, hope to see more stories like this one!

flawed_ethicsflawed_ethicsover 19 years ago
Just that last line...

Very good story. The build-up was excellent, and the way it finished captured the essence of the main character. my one problem is thae last line: "She finished what she had come to do." Aside from sounding a little cheesy (no biggie), it implies that her mission is done (to me anyway). Big downer for a breeder story. Otherwise, as I said, very well done!

blake9110blake9110almost 14 years ago
Outstanding!

Great story loved it. Well written and never boring. Would love to see you expand on it .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
female anatomy 101

Tahari's clitoris doesn't need be engineered to "spurt" anything. Women are capable of ejaculation from the skene gland...so that's totally redundant and why the hell would they bother with that during a Galactic War? Resource management folks!!!

Also, why would she have any pain when she enveloped him? She was more than ready and any type of hymen would have been bred out as useless and a literal barrier to conception.

The whole butt hole/second cock thing was laughingly hilarious. The point of the breeding program was to produce babies efficiently...how long do you think it takes to engineer an entire new cock, much less make the butt whole mimic the vagina? It isn't even necessary to get them to copulate. Doh!

This would have been hot, hot, hot if it didn't have so many glaring plot holes.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
Another plot inconsistency

If the male dies after one breeding, that's a net loss to the population pool. Add that to the list others have pointed out. Writing is decent, but the story premise doesn't match the introduction, so .. meh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Don't even read this. The same as all the other reviews!

The writing was dramatic and had me engaged. The plot line, ... one dead male for each child born, IF all children live etc. kept reappearing and took away the buy in.

Still good tho.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous