All Comments on 'The Bride Who Couldn't Wait'

by Goatilocks

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40almost 18 years ago
How original.

The new husband had too much to drink at his wedding reception and couldn't perform. Luckily there was one of his friends around to make sure his wife had a "special" evening. I don't know. Aren't there like dozens and dozens of stories just like this one? Don't get me wrong. You write a cheating spouse story very well. There was the utter disdainment for the husband from the wife. There was the utter betrayal by a friend. You seemed to cover all the bases. It seems like the path is well-worn already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
All that is needed here

is the command made by her lover that she not fuck her husband and that he knocked her up, And She replies "yes master"

Oh, and one more thing, that his best friend is black and has a 12" beer can sized cock.

Like the other readers commented, this theme has been worn out and beat to death.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
lacking

There can be a special nastiness to a wedding night story. But you drained it. First, there is almost no reluctance. Without it she is just someone who wants to fuck around. So the occasion is irrelevant. Then there's no remorse. That says she was only waiting for an excuse.

There is fear of getting caught, but not of the consequences. The fear is lip service. Finally, the theme is completed. She's going to continue cheating maybe until she's caught and dumps him. Why did she get married?

All of that makes the wedding night theme irrelevant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great reading!

This story could only be surpassed if the Irishman had fucked a baby into her new wife's pussy. Perhaps you can write another chapter on this where her dumb alcoholic husband goes on another bender and she is in fact bred by the Irishman?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Not that fond of the story

but it is much better than the occasional wierdo fan Anonymous in USA who wants his (Its?) specific kink written into every story. Hey Anon, commission some, I am sure some of the writers would write for pay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
How original!

Wow! How original can you get? Typical braindead,traitorous bride, drunken, braindead groom and lecherous ass-hole friend. Gee, it's too bad nobody ever thought of this idea before, At least not more than a hundred times before. 60 year old George

hornyinwvhornyinwvalmost 18 years ago
Hot and Great!

I loved it! That's what the husband gets for passing out on their wedding night! lol Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Soo Cow Pick Oink Crude

The frame killed the picture writer - your idyllically sordid setting was vastly overkill without a tinsi bit of arousal.

Grossities of unbelievable crudeness = sick story without merit.

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyalmost 18 years ago
Nice Read

Your story was mentioned in the New Story Review thread found on Literotica's Bullitin Board in the Author's Hangout forum. ~ Red

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved It!

I liked your story and hope you give us more.

I also hope she finds out she is pregnant and gives unsuspecting hubby a wedding gift he'll never forget- a lovechild by another man to raise!

NaughtyHubbyNaughtyHubbyalmost 18 years ago
Well done

Who cares if this type of story has been done before. So have all stories. Your writing is clean and the mood is there, and I enjoyed the story thoroughly. Thanks for sharing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hopefully he finds out and divorces her

i would kick her to the curb

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous