The Bride Wore White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kylie_X
Kylie_X
94 Followers

"Oh, I gotta sit with my husband a little bit." I apologized to Steve and I had been dancing a long time. "Just be a little patient."

"Be a little patient?" Steve grinned at me. "Very funny, Dr. Kylie. I need a heart transplant because of you." He sighed theatrically as I walked away. "You owe me!"

"Hey darling." Rodney was happy as I found him talking to some of his friends, three black guys I didn't really know.

"Hi." I moved close, letting him put his arm around me. "Are you having fun?"

"Yeah." My husband shrugged and leaned close. "I could be having more though."

"You will...You will..." I giggled, putting my hand on his chest. "You got me for the rest of your life now. We'll have plenty of time for that!"

"Damn!" One of the other guys shook his head. "That bitch is fine!"

"I'd be all over that shit, bro." One of his friends whispered, but loud enough so we could hear him.

"Look, um...I think I'm going to go lie down for a little bit, okay?" I'd made up my mind just then, seeing those black guys, those friends of my husband's, and knowing I'd be listening to that the rest of my life.

"Lie down?" Rodney narrowed his eyes. "Are you okay? We can go upstairs, I can..."

"No, it's just the excitement." I smiled apologetically. "I just need to relax and take a little breather, that's all. You stay here and have fun with your friends, okay?"

"But..." Rodney looked in pain and I felt bad about it, almost enough to change my mind.

"When I get back we'll have one last toast and then, my husband, you'll get everything you ever wanted..." I giggled and kissed his cheeks and then his lips and pushed my tongue into his mouth, Frenching the man hard in front of his friends.

"Dat's gettin' on some phreak!" One of them said and they were all talking like that, as I knew they would. Rodney talked the same way, when he thought I couldn't hear him, and I had no idea why anyone would want to sound so illiterate.

"Uh...Okay." Rodney said at last as I broke our kiss. "I'll...Yeah...I'll wait here, baby."

"Kay." I wiggled my fingers and licked my lips.

"Be tappin' dat all night long, man...All fuckin' week!...Damn straight..." They were all staring at my ass and I knew it.

I was doing some tapping of my own, on room 327 about four minutes later. I had to be crazy for doing this, seriously crazy, and I wondered why I wasn't afraid, or nervous, or...Something. I didn't even feel guilty. I'd been married about eight hours and I was going to see another man in his hotel room, right in the middle of my wedding reception. A white man, which is neither better nor worse in the great scheme of things, but it meant something. It was the ultimate betrayal, not just of Rodney, but my parents and my friends...Some of my friends...They'd never understand any of it.

How could they when I myself didn't understand it?

All I knew was Kevin was on the other side of that door and I was feeling like a little girl at Christmas. I wanted my presents and I wanted them now. I couldn't wait another second. My heart was hammering, my stomach knotted up with happy anticipation. My pussy was wet and had been wet for a long while, just as my nipples ached hot and cold and desperate for some attention.

I could have taken my new husband upstairs. He'd been begging for it all night. He'd do anything I wanted, I knew that. I'd made vows to the man, and accepted his. I wore Rodney's ring on my finger. I wore my mother's wedding dress on my body. I'd kept my virginity for nineteen years just because it made my daddy proud, and that had made me proud of myself...I was going to throw all of that away? I was going to trash it, as if none of it mattered? I was slapping the face of everyone I loved, everyone who was important to me. The people who had loved and nourished me, clothed and fed me. I was telling all of them that they were less important to me than what I was about to do.

It's easy to look back and say all that now. But at the time, you know how much of that went through my pretty little head? None of it. I was having the best day of my life. The very best time that I ever would. Ever. And all I could think of was how much I wanted to fuck my white friends. To make love with the guys I really loved. The men my father would never, ever have approved of if one had asked me to marry him. A white guy could be my dad's friend. A white guy could work for him. A white guy could even dance with his daughter on her wedding day. But no white boy was ever going to love me, that was my dad right there.

Stay in your place, stay in your race.

Well, I loved white boys and my hot little black pussy was going to get some. I should have done it a long time before this and the real thought in my head was exactly that. Why had I saved my virginity for some guy that my dad liked? Rodney would be a good husband. He was kind, gentle, hard working and attentive. He was even attractive, if you like black guys, but I don't. He didn't get me hot and bothered the way Kevin did, or Bobby, or Will...That's what drove me. It was my wedding night and I was going to lose my virginity and I wanted it to be with someone I loved. The awful sad truth was that I didn't love Rodney and I couldn't change that.

"He'll get over it." I whispered to myself as the door opened.

"Kylie." Kevin smiled as soon as he saw me and I stood there for all of a heartbeat before leaping into his arms.

"We don't have much time." I breathed, pressing my lips to his and kissing a white man for the first time in my life.

His hands were on my ass, pulling me up as I wrapped my legs around Kevin's waist. His tongue pushed between my lips, thick and hot and soft as it eagerly explored my mouth. I sucked it greedily, moaning with years of frustrated desire. This was what I'd dreamed of for so long and it wasn't disappointing me at all. Kevin's hands were digging through the layers of my wedding dress, searching blindly for the real me.

Kevin kicked the door closed, carrying me with awkward stilted steps towards the large bed and he laid me down upon it carefully, still kissing me, never letting me go. I could barely breathe. I didn't want to breathe; I just wanted to feel him against me, inside me. I needed him, my young black body hungry for his white flesh. Black on white, breaking the ultimate taboo that my parents had planted in my head, but not in my heart. I loved this man, as much as I loved the others, and I'd have been equally happy with any of them. Rodney couldn't compare to this, no black man could. It was my fantasy come to life.

"Let me..." I whispered breathlessly after our kiss ended.

Kevin was kneeling on the bed and working to undo his trousers, his excited fingers fumbling and clumsy and making me giggle. I replaced his hands with mine and opened his pants, spreading the black material and exposing his white boxers. I licked my lips, telling myself this was it, this was real, and I reached inside to touch a man's cock for the first time. A day of firsts for little Kylie, that's what I was having, and it was Christmas.

I gasped as I felt it, hot and heavy and already stiff under my fingers. It was a cock, a long thick white penis in my small dark hands. I had him free and jutting out from his body and it looked huge to my virgin eyes. The smooth head was pinkish and the tip leaking clear drops of fluid. The skin was so soft, like thin velvet over hard muscle, veined and throbbing with life. I was in love with Kevin's cock and I stroked him tenderly, unsure of how it would feel until he smiled and nodded and offered me a moan of pleasure.

"Kiss it, Kylie...Suck my cock for me." Kevin urged and I swallowed hard, unsure of myself, but I wasn't going to refuse this man anything. It was my wedding night and I was in my dress, on my bed, and this man was my husband now. I was his obedient wife, his lover and mistress, and even his whore if he wanted.

I lifted myself, sitting up and turning and I brought my mouth close, smelling the man, his sweat and the musk of his arousal. It was a rich, sweet scent to my nose and I hesitated just long enough to appreciate it before bringing my pursed lips to Kevin's cock and touching them to the wet tip. I kissed and then opened, letting my new lover push his cock between my tightly stretched lips and over my tongue. His white cock was filling my black mouth and I suckled it instinctively, as if I were a baby at my mother's breast.

I nursed on Kevin's penis slowly at first, cautiously, getting used to the size and shape and flavor of the man. His fingers were in my hair, loosening it so that my thick kinky locks fell around my face and neck. He stroked my cheek with his thumb and pulled me gently to take more, as much as I could until it touched the entrance to my throat and made me cough lightly. He relaxed and gave me room and it was a pleasure for both of us. I was sucking off a white man in my wedding dress and I rubbed my satin clad tits, squeezing them with my hands while I gave Kevin my first blowjob. My pussy was melting, spasming with a hunger of its own and I had to find that as well, digging through my skirts until my fingers found the white thong I was wearing.

"Fuck me now..." I said, licking my lips and swallowing precum and spit, Kevin's white cock bobbing up and down scant inches from my pretty black face. "...Make love to me, please..."

"Oh yeah, Kylie..." Kevin leaned down to kiss me hard. "...I want you so bad."

I wasn't going to bother getting undressed. I wanted to do it in that beautiful gown the way a new bride should. I lay back, pulling up my dress so Kevin could see my white stockings giving way to my black thighs. I rubbed my pussy while he moved between my widespread legs and I pulled the thong aside, showing him the hot pink interior of my virgin sex.

"Please, Kevin...Be gentle okay?" I pleaded softly. "I've never done it."

"You're a virgin?" Kevin stared into my eyes and I nodded. "Okay...Yeah...I'll be so careful, Kylie. So gentle...Are you protected?"

"Protected?" I hadn't thought about it. "No...I think Rodney..."

My new husband was bringing the condoms to our honeymoon, or so we'd discussed. I'd never had sex before so I hadn't ever worried about it. Didn't all guys carry rubbers in their wallets or something?

"I'll, uh...I'll pull out, okay?" Kevin asked and I looked at him. "I promise, I will."

"Okay." I nodded and closed my eyes, hoping I knew what I was doing and knowing I didn't. We couldn't stop though, we were way past that.

Kevin lay on top of me, taking much of his weight on his elbows, but still the feel of his hard chest against my tits was wonderful. I wished we were naked then, skin to skin so I could feel his body on mine, but this was the best, in my dress, and we didn't have time for anything else anyway. He kissed me passionately, working his tongue inside my mouth and a moment later retreating so that mine would follow. I licked across his teeth and played the tip of my tongue against the roof of his mouth. I tasted him everywhere my tongue would reach while Kevin's cock teased the entrance to my womb.

The man reached between us, taking his penis in hand so he could rub the crown up and down my dark slit, splitting my swollen labia and searching for the small florid mouth of my sex. Kevin found it quickly enough, bringing a gasp of eager excitement from my aching lungs. I was so wet for him, juices were running down my thighs and the smell of my desire filled the air. He wasn't in me, not yet, but Kevin was right there with his cockhead poised to go where no man had been before. He was going to be my first, my once and future love no matter what else happened in my life. Nothing would take this moment from us, nor spoil the memory of what we were sharing.

"I love you." I whispered and I felt hot tears flooding my eyes for the first time that day. I hadn't even cried for my husband at my wedding, but I was crying now, for this white man who was about to take what only I could give.

"I love you, Kylie." Kevin put his lips on mine once more, gripping my shoulders in his strong hands and his tongue filled my mouth at the same moment he thrust his cock inside me with a hard, insistent push into the depths of my cunt.

I screamed with the pain of my hymen being torn by Kevin's blunt cock. My inexperienced pussy was stretched in ways I'd never imagined and the soft muscles protested loudly inside my feverish mind. It hurt a lot and all I could do was make muffled cries into Kevin's mouth, gripping the man tightly, clutching at him and waiting for the hurting to go away. It seemed an eternity before the man stopped pushing and I dimly realized he was completely inside me now. He'd worked his cock completely inside my pussy and he held it there, not moving except to lift his lips from mine so that we could pant cool air into our lungs.

"It hurts." I told him, blinking at the wetness in my eyes.

"I know." Kevin kissed my cheeks, kissed my eyes softly. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." I smiled weakly. "I just thought you were gonna go slow."

"I thought maybe quick would be better." He gave me an apologetic look and I giggled.

"It's okay, I think." I lifted my head to kiss him. "I'll get used to it."

He moved slowly and it did hurt, but it wasn't as bad as I feared it would be. After that first penetration there wasn't really anything left to break, I was just sore mostly and my pussy had to get used to being filled up, but that was going to be part of the fun. It sounds silly, but I actually liked the pain. I liked having something to mark the moment and imprint it forever in my mind. I'd always remember how much it had hurt, but it would be a pleasant memory and I was fucking, after waiting so long and saving myself, I was finally doing it.

"Does it still hurt?" Kevin asked and he was moving in and out of me easily now, not all the way, but a few inches back and forth, and I felt so stuffed down there it was unreal.

"Yeah...no...I don't...Maybe..." I was feeling something, it was hot and heavy and fluttering like it had a million butterfly wings. It was in my tummy, or in my pussy, or in my heart. It was everywhere and all at once, and it was a voice telling me to move, to lift my hips and push my sex against Kevin's cock. I was fucking him now, as much as he was fucking me, making love to him and it was feeling good. It really was. My pussy was burning and so wet, all squishy hot and quivering. I couldn't breathe and I didn't know what was happening to me. This was way, way different than masturbation.

I pulled Kevin hard against me, wrapping my legs around him as it went through me like a hurricane. I was cumming, my first real orgasm and it had taken awhile, it had taken forever, and now it was here. The sensation was intense; a wave of pleasure washing all the pain away. I felt nothing but good and I was moving hard, writhing and lifting my ass off the bed so I could grind my pussy on Kevin's cock. I needed him deeper, as deep as he could get, filling me completely.

Kevin was pounding into me by then, feeling my orgasm surround him as my pussy squeezed and molded itself around the man. He could do whatever he wanted and it would just take me higher. I was cumming hard and over and over and then Kevin was with me. My virgin pussy, my sweet black cunt, was open for him now, eager and receptive. My body knew what it was doing; all my instincts were working perfectly. This was what I was built for.

"I'm cumming...Oh shit...Kylie...I...I gotta pull out..."

"N-Noooooo..." I held him tighter, my feverish mind not really understanding what he meant, but only knowing that I had to have him inside me right then. He had to stay with me and fill me up. I wanted to ride that beautiful white cock forever.

Kevin really did try and get away from me, which would have seemed funny if I weren't so busy having my first ever experience with multiple orgasms. He wasn't going anyplace though, I had my ankles locked in the small of his back and my arms around his neck, my mouth greedily kissing his like it was the end of the world, and when I felt the wonderfully new sensation of Kevin's cock ejaculating deep inside my pussy it just started the whole thing all over again.

His cock was buried balls deep, spurting heavily against the soft bottleneck of my cervix and spraying his hot seed into the very mouth of my womb. I could feel it, indistinct and pleasant, like butter melting on your tongue, and I was cumming hard once more. I was crying, uncontrollably weeping because it was so good for me. Every part of it. The pain, the pleasure, the awful knowledge that this man, this white man was filling my womb with his seed on my wedding night, it was all gathering to overwhelm my emotions. I was lost and all I could do was cling to Kevin and wait for it to somehow pass.

"Don't move." Kevin kissed me. "Just relax for a minute."

"Mmmm..." I just rolled my eyes and smiled and even the slightly uncomfortable sensation of Kevin removing his penis wasn't going to make me get up. I was high as a kite on something.

A minute later I felt Kevin returning and I opened my eyes, ready to kiss him.

"Will?" I stared into the man's face and then I started giggling. "Oh...No! No!"

"Hi." He'd already unzipped his pants and his cock was long and hard and pressing against my sex. "I hope you don't mind, but we..."

"Shut up and fuck me." I breathed happily, pulling his mouth to mine so Will could kiss me as he pushed his penis slowly inside my wet pussy.

I moaned softly, sucking Will's tongue and his cock slid inside me easily, with just a small pinch, like a tiny cramp that I barely noticed. He was a little smaller than Kevin, I thought, and that didn't matter to me at all except that it made fucking him a real pleasure, especially once I started cumming again. He took his time too, making love to me while we made out, pausing our kisses just long enough to drink fresh air and smile at each other. We whispered soft words of love and my heart was too big for my body, I was bursting with pleasure.

Will worked the top of my dress down at some point; helping me sit up somewhat awkwardly while he undid the herringbone hooks at the back, but the trouble was worth it as my firm black tits fell free into the cool air. I gasped as Will's mouth found my nipples, kissing and licking them, bringing them to fiery life. I stared at his handsome face, pink with pleasure as he ate my chocolate breasts. I urged him to bite my nipples, to chew them and make it feel good because I loved that sensation. It wasn't painful at all, although it seemed like it should have been. It only felt good and I was rocking my hips, lifting my ass to meet his cock all the while, urging him to plant his seed in my womb, to contest my eggs with Kevin.

That was the idea that really sent me over at last. Two men, two white men, fucking their vigorous sperm into my young married, and all too fertile womb. I was going to get pregnant for sure and the thought didn't bother me at all right then. I wouldn't even know who the father was, unless I got lucky with the hair, or the eyes maybe. It was so outrageous, so wicked and perverted. My husband and our families were just one floor down on the mezzanine, celebrating my wedding, while I was making babies with white boys. I came so wildly I thought I was dying and that was when Will thrust himself deep inside me, arching his back with a loud groan. He was cumming hard and I lifted my hips to meet him, urging him to fill my cunt with his seed.

"Oh God!" I dropped my jaw when I saw Bobby coming into the room next.

He unzipped his trousers while Will zipped his up, and Bobby's cock was huge! Just like the rest of him, that penis was big, like as big around as my wrist and almost a foot long, I'd bet money on it. It was so big it wouldn't stand straight, I mean how could it? It must have weighed ten pounds! I just shook my head and laughed and Bobby was nodding his head, like 'Yeah, baby, daddy's home!' I was going to feel this one!

Kylie_X
Kylie_X
94 Followers