The Bride Wore White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kylie_X
Kylie_X
94 Followers

"Oh, my God...Bobby, you have to be kidding." I said as he got on the bed. "It isn't gonna fit!"

"It'll fit, Kylie." Bobby promised me. "You'll see...Give me your legs, up high...Over my shoulders...there you go...Just like this."

"I'm scared." I giggled.

"Shhhh...Don't be scared." He kissed me softly. "I'm never going to hurt you. I love you."

"I love you too." I swallowed hard and my legs were up, my ass and lower back coming off the bed, and my knees practically against my shoulders as he bent me over easily.

Bobby had me helpless and vulnerable and he was so big, pinning me down to that bed and I could feel the swollen head of his cock rubbing my open and sloppy cunt. I'd been fucked twice already, but only twice in my whole life. I mean I had blood coming out of my pussy, my wedding dress was stained red with it, and he was going to put that monster cock inside me? I was going to die. There was no way it was ever going to...

"Ughhhh...Mmmm..." I bit my lip as Bobby started pushing and then he stopped, backing off, and I smiled cause it hadn't hurt at all. "Ohhh!"

Then he pushed again and that's how he did it, he'd push in just an inch, maybe not even that much, and then he'd pull back. Over and over again, getting a little deeper while we just looked at each other, smiling and breathing and working more of that huge white cock inside my small black pussy. He wasn't going to get all of it into me, no way. He touched bottom, finding a place Kevin had never reached, and I gasped at that. He was out of room and I was very glad Bobby had been going slow right then. It felt good, but it could have hurt too.

"That's far enough, right?" He smiled at me and I nodded, panting for air and I could feel those butterflies coming back. It had been a little uncomfortable as my pussy had stretched wide and tight around him, but that sensation was good too. It wasn't pain, Bobby had been right about that, it was just my little black pussy taking a big white cock, the way it was supposed to.

"Fuck me now...Let me feel that huge dick of yours, Bobby." I was giddy and giggling and I had my hands on his thighs and I pulled at him as best I could, wanting to feel that cock sliding in and out of me.

My clit was hard and buzzing as I could feel Bobby's cock stroking it, my clitoris rubbing the long shaft as he began to move, sliding his cock back and forth, fucking me carefully so he wouldn't go too deep and hurt me. Bobby must have had a lot of experience with girls, small girls who couldn't take all of him, because he was so fine at fucking me. I was cumming nicely, not the crazy orgasms I had with Kevin and Will, but another kind, wicked sexy orgasms that made me want to bite the man. Clitoral orgasms, I suppose, and ohhhh! I could have ridden those all night long.

I was lifting my head so I could kiss his neck and chest and I found his nipples as Bobby moved, because he was so much bigger than me. I bit his left nipple and sucked it hard, feeling it stiffen through the soft short hair on his chest. I worked that one and moved to the other, riding that beautiful cock all the while. It was a great fuck and I was amazed by how different it was fucking different guys. I was groaning and digging my nails into Bobby's skin, feeling like an animal almost, trapped and helpless, because that's how he made me feel. He could do whatever he wanted with me and the best part of all was that I knew Bobby would take care of me. He was going to be gentle and loving every second he was with me. I trusted him completely.

"I'm going to cum, Kylie...Is it...Okay?" Bobby was moving a little quicker, but he was still so patient, so in control it was amazing.

"Yeah...Oh yeah...Bobby...God..." I rolled my head, like a pretty black bobble-head doll. "...I want it in me!"

I was stretched around his cock so tight that he was turning me inside out with every thrust, but why that didn't hurt I'll never know. Maybe my pussy muscles were just too tired to fight and so they were nice and relaxed and taking that thick cock easily now. All I really knew was that it just felt yummy and I was having one orgasm after another, and when Bobby started shooting his potent load inside me it was even better than it had been the first time with Kevin. It was like a fire hose inside me, bathing my womb with one big blast of sperm after another. I swear it gave me convulsions of pleasure as I felt him shooting into me. He was so strong it was unmistakable and it triggered a wave of pleasure that had my whole body shaking uncontrollably.

"Oh Jesus..." I said finally, coming to my senses and I wondered if I'd blacked out or something. I felt like I was coming out of a dream.

"Are you okay?" Bobby had let me go, letting me lower my legs and his cock was still inside me, I could feel that much, so it wasn't a dream.

"Yeah...Wow...I think I came." I giggled weakly.

"Me too." Bobby kissed me tenderly, his tongue playing across my lips until I opened my mouth for him so he could kiss me properly.

"Hey, come on!" Steve was there. "Give someone else a turn, Bobby."

"Ummm...Nice..." I sighed after our kiss. "...What time is it?"

"Time for me to show you how a real man..."

"Almost midnight." Bobby cut Steve off, glancing at his watch.

"Midnight?" I blinked at that. "Oh shoot! I have to get downstairs!"

I'd been in that room well over an hour, almost two, and Rodney was probably ready to have a fit. My parents too. I couldn't just disappear for two hours in the middle of my wedding reception. I started pushing at Bobby and then gasped as he pulled his still very large penis out of me with a loud wet slurcking sound.

"Oh God!" I looked down at myself, really seeing what I looked like for the first time after losing my virginity and being fucked by three men.

I was a mess! My wedding gown was hopelessly wrinkled and stained. You have no idea! I had bled after Kevin popped my cherry, not a whole lot, but enough. I remember noticing some little spots before, but this...I had some seriously large splotches of pinkish, cummy blood on my gown, inside and out. My thong was just a soggy ripe bit of white cloth. My stockings were wrinkled and askew with some really ugly runs in them. I was probably lucky I hadn't broken a heel and I didn't even want to imagine what my face and hair looked like!

And my pussy was gaping, there's no other word for it. I was dark on the outside, my labia almost black and swollen and greasy slick with juices. My pink clit was still stiff, but throbbing a little less at least. And my pussy hole, my once tight little virgin sex was wide open. Pink and red and raw looking, mostly, except for the deep puddle of sperm inside. I could see it down there, like a spring from the depths of my womb, pinkish white sperm from my three lovers and I just stared at it. We all did.

"I'll be really fast!" Steve was saying and I looked up to see his cock, which was pretty respectable looking considering his small stature. He was stroking it and smiling at me, obviously wanting to give his babymakers a fighting chance at knocking me up, but he was too late for that. I had to get my little black ass downstairs pronto.

"Sorry, Steve." I apologized. "But I'm a little short on time right now."

"Oh, haha!" He frowned.

"Next time, okay?" I pulled my thong into place, feeling my fingers all sticky just from touching it. "I promise, I'll make it up to you!"

"Yeah, that's real big of you, Kylie." He laughed, but he was okay. He knew I really did have to go.

"The other guys..." I paused, narrowing my eyes at Bobby and Steve, "...we're they planning on..."

"Well, yeah." Steve shrugged. "We drew straws to see who got to go when."

"You guys drew straws? To fuck me on my wedding day?" I stared at Steve and he shrugged and Bobby coughed.

"Bobby!" I looked at him and laughed. "Ohhhh...You guys are in so much trouble later!"

I got off the bed and took two steps and just yelped. First of all, I was a lot more sore down there than I'd thought I was while laying on the bed. I felt like I'd been kicked by a small, but rather angry mule. Right between the legs. The other thing was that gravity and motion were conspiring to pull all that sperm and girl cum and whatever was left of my virginal blood, out of my tender well fucked cunt down my thighs. I was going to leave a trail of sex behind me wherever I went.

"Thank God I'm wearing a gown." I breathed and then tried to look behind me, cause that's were the spots were, the really bad ones anyway. "How bad is it?

"Ummm..." Steve shrugged and Bobby bent way over, looking me up and down.

"It looks like you sat on a hamburger." Bobby decided. "A little mayo, some ketchup, you know."

"Very funny." I frowned, but there was nothing I could do about it.

I had some visions of what would happen if I went back to the banquet room after my little orgy. My mom would want to find out what was wrong. My dad would start calling me 'young lady' and demand an explanation. Rodney's parents would frown from a distance, wondering what kind of girl their son had married. My husband would want to know where I'd been, and possibly with who. And everyone would smell the sex. It was unmistakable and it wasn't just on me, it was on my gown. The spots, the wrinkles, my funny bowlegged walk...I was dead!

Unless....

I reached for the phone.

Rodney came up about half an hour after I got housekeeping to let me into the honeymoon suite. It was pretty obvious who I was and all I needed was to smile and act embarrassed and tell the woman that my husband hadn't been able to wait and I needed to get cleaned up! That and the twenty dollar bill I'd borrowed from Steve because I was a little short on cash, got the maid to open the door and save my little black ass from a whole lot of trouble.

But not all of it.

"Kylie?" I heard Rodney's voice and I was soaking in the huge heart-shaped Jacuzzi.

I hadn't even taken off my wedding gown either, I'd just fired up the jets and gotten into the water, finding it agreeably warm, wet, and soothing. And those water jets, oh my! They did a great job cleaning out my pussy and it felt pretty good too. I felt a little bad about the dress, I mean it wasn't going to like being soaked in hot chlorinated water, but maybe the dry cleaners could save it. I hoped so anyway, it was a tough old dress, and I'm sure it had been through a lot before me anyway. It was kind of laying over the edge of the hot tub when Rodney found me naked and tits deep in hot bubbling water.

"Hi!" I smiled at him and he was trying really hard not to like me.

"Where did you go?" He started right in. "We looked everywhere for you! Your father was ready to call the FBI or something..."

"I needed some air." I shrugged. "I'm sorry, come here...Get in the tub, it's nice..."

"Kylie, you embarrassed everyone!" Rodney was shaking his head. "This isn't how we're supposed to start our marriage."

"I know...I know..." I nodded, trying my very best to look contrite, but I was mostly thinking how nice it would be to have Kevin, Bobby, and Will in that tub with me right about then. Steve too, maybe, but it was kind of a small tub and...

"What's so funny?" Rodney was still frowning, but he'd started unbuttoning his tuxedo as well.

"Oh...Nothing." I shrugged. "Why don't you just get in? I'll undress you under the water." I gave him my very best impish smile, but it didn't work.

"What? I paid sixty-five dollars to rent this." Rodney stared at me like I was crazy. "They have my credit card and if anything happens to it..."

"Yeah, I know." I sighed theatrically. Accountants. Rodney was going to be a lot of fun, I could tell. Kevin wouldn't have cared.

I waited until he was just getting in the hot tub, naked now, with his black body looking...Boring. His black cock was hard and, I dunno, kinda like Will's size, maybe a little thicker, but not as nice looking. I mean he's black and I already told you, black guys just don't turn me on. So I smiled and sighed and wished one of my study-buddies was with me, or all of them, that would be fun. Like six or seven guys at once? A bunch of white guys doing my black ass in the honeymoon suite? Ummm...Midterms...That was an idea...We could get a room and...

"Honey...Uh, don't forget your condom thingies, okay?" I batted my eyes at my new husband and he nodded.

"Oh, right, yeah." Rodney was so understanding. "We can't afford any accidents! Babies cost money and we need to get settled and find a house and get you through school and..."

He talked all the way to his suitcase...Then he talked all the way to his other suitcase, telling me how expensive babies were and how we needed to plan for the future and be careful, and then he was looking through his overnight bag, and then my bags and then his wallet, and then...

"Uh, Kylie? Have you seen the condoms?" Rodney scratched his head. "I could have sworn I packed those."

"Nope." I shook my head, trying not to smile. "Did you look everywhere?"

"Uh-huh!" Rodney looked like he was ready to cry.

"There isn't gonna be any drugstores open this time of night." I said, sounding terribly sad myself.

"I could, um..." Rodney turned to look at me, his brand new nineteen year old beautiful bride all naked and wet in a hot tub on his wedding night. "...I could pull out."

"No way!" I shook my head. "I could still get pregnant that way and all it would take is one little spermy to knock me up. I'm ovulating too, Rodney, right this minute!"

"But, Kylie..." Rodney tried pouting.

"Nope." I shook my head. "If you can't remember a simple thing like condoms, well..."

"How about, uh..."

"What?" I looked at him closely.

"Would you suck it for me?"

"You want me to put that...In my mouth?" I gasped at him. "What do you think I am? A whore? I should tell my Daddy what you just said..."

"Never mind." He looked down at his wilting black penis.

"Awww...Come here." I softened, knowing he didn't deserve a hard time. It wasn't his fault he was black and I didn't love him. "I know you didn't mean it like that. I'll rub it for you, okay?"

"Okay." Rodney agreed, but he wasn't too happy.

"Just don't cum in the water, I don't want that icky stuff floating around. It might get in me." I shivered at the thought.

"But how..." Rodney stared at me and I gave him a stern look. "...Okay, I won't."

"Good. When you feel it, you can just...Go in the bathroom or something." I smiled and tilted my head. "Get in then, we'll make this quick cause it's kind of late. I'm pretty tired."

"Yes dear." Rodney said dutifully and I was pretty pleased I'd remembered to give those condoms to the maid. I'd explained that we wouldn't be needing them on our wedding night, but I hadn't told her it was because I was already way too sore to have sex with my husband! She might not have understood that part.

Kylie_X
Kylie_X
94 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Neglected Black Housewife Black housewife finds young white stud at bookstore.in Interracial Love
More Stories