The Bride's Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew he'd understand: hell, I figured he'd love it.

I ground Ricky's face into my arse and felt him licking voraciously as deeply as he could into my hole. His stubble grated against my skin, only intensifying the pleasure I was feeling from being so deeply rimmed. He groaned in enjoyment and I grinned over at Jason as he looked on with amusement and fascination.

"Rub his face up and down your crack," he eagerly suggested. "Work it up and down, like you're wiping your arse on it!"

I did what he was asking, using Ricky's head like a piece of toilet paper after taking an especially messy dump.

Jason whooped with delight, wanking his cock as fast as he could as he watched me using another man's face to wipe my bum.

"Okay, Ricky - now get yer knob up the arse you've just licked out!" he instructed my partner. "Get behind him and bum like he's yer fuckin' bitch!"

I laughed and released Ricky who fell back gasping for air, his hand still frantically pounding his own organ.

He sat back up and I twisted my neck around to kiss him. I wanted to show him that, in spite of me having just been so sexually assertive with him, my sole intention had been to excite him.

Jason, however, saw a different motivation in my eagerness to kiss my lover: "Ah, yeah - that's right, Scott! Taste your own arsehole on his mouth! Taste yer own fuckin' shitter!"

The two of us chuckled as we nuzzled our lips together. Jason was correct: I could indeed taste the pungent flavour of my own backside on Ricky's mouth and smell a distinctly anal whiff on his reddened face.

"Come on, lads! Do it properly!" Jason implored. "Get your tongue stuck into his mouth, Ricky, mate, so he can see how his own fuckin' shit-hole tastes!"

We laughed more heartily and did as he wanted us to. Ricky extended his tongue between my lips and teeth and I tasted the full impact of my arsehole on his saliva.

Then Ricky pulled back and said, "Right, babe. Let's show this straight guy how the two of us fuck!"

I turned back away from him and hitched my trousers down a little more. My arsehole was sopping wet from his tongue and more than ready to receive his cock without any further help. I leaned forwards to allow him better access to enter me and relaxed my anal ring to make it splay open as wide as I could.

I was pleased that things had worked out like this and that it was me who was going to be the man being buggered, rather than Ricky. For some reason, it excited me to have Jason seeing me bend over for my bum to receive my lover's larger cock and I always thought it was more natural and harmonious when Ricky assumed the more dominant role. In any case, the last four or five times we'd had sex, it had somehow worked out that I'd ended up being the guy 'on top', so I was more than ready for a change of pace.

Ricky loosened his trousers and pulled them and his underwear down around his thighs, and then shuffled up behind me and lined his erection up with my gaping spit-soaked ring.

He turned to Jason and said, "Right - now you're gonna see how two men make love together!"

Jason just laughed and replied, "Fuck the lovey dovey stuff, mate - I just wanna see ya root him up his arsehole!"

Ricky chuckled and shuffled a little closer to him, squeezing the plump head of his cock into the raised furrow of my rear entrance.

"Yeah - that's it!" Jason grinned. "I wanna see some proper butt-fuckin', lads! That's what I came for!"

He craned his neck forwards to watch me being penetrated. He peered intently down at Ricky's cock as it inched its way into me and laughed at the sight of my puckered arsehole stretching and expanding as I bent lower and pushed my bum back to receive it.

"Fuckin' munch on it, Scott - that's it! Eat his cock with your big, wet ring! Open it up nice and wide!"

For some reason his interest in seeing me being entered by my lover made me flush with excitement and my hard-on throbbed upwards insistently against my stomach. I relaxed my anus as much as I could, making the puffy outer edge of it widen and swell outwards for Jason to admire. He surprised me by reaching forwards to gently rub around the spit-moistened circumference of my straining arsehole as Ricky's cock slid relentlessly into me.

"It feels well tight!" he observed, and I craned my neck around to grin up at him. He chuckled at how reddened and aroused my face must look and then stuck his tongue out naughtily again as he rubbed his finger around my anus a second time as it widened still further to take more of my lover's cock.

"Yeah, that's a nice little 'ole ya got there!" he laughed, before turning to encourage Ricky. "Shove it right in there! Fill him up proper with your rock 'ard knob!"

Ricky grabbed my hips and kept working himself forwards, sliding his throbbing organ up into my bowels in a steady but unwavering ascent. His progress was slow but smooth: from years of training the interior of my rectum was almost an exact fit for the upwards curve of his shaft and it was just a matter of me relaxing enough to accommodate him in my bum.

"Keep goin', mate" Jason kept on. "Keep pushin' it up him - all the fuckin' way - right up to your knackers!"

Ricky continued easing himself into me and I strained to dilate my arse as wide as I could to accept the thicker girth at the base of his cock.

I let out a long sigh and then accidentally farted. That latter made Jason guffaw with amusement.

"I've gotta admit, lads, that doesn't happen with a woman! Goes with the fuckin' territory, I suppose!"

Ricky ignored my involuntary indiscretion and kept pushing himself forwards until I felt his pubic bush against my buttocks and his balls did indeed press into the tops of my thighs.

The two of us gasped at the point we were fully connected: this was always a very special moment, no matter whose arse was being filled by whose cock. I pushed myself upright so that Ricky's chest was pressing into my back. I could feel his hardened nipples against my skin, even through the material of both our shirts.

"You make a lovely sight lads," Jason laughed with, I suspect, a heavy dose of sarcasm. "All dressed up in your finery, joined together, cock up arse!"

We both laughed over at him and Ricky quipped, "We're thinking of having our wedding photos taken like this."

Jason laughed back and added, "Or the cake topper! Yeah - you could have the two grooms on top the cake with their trousers hitched down and squattin' one behind the other!"

We sat for a few moments letting him admire us together, our connection deep and intimate in both the emotional and physical senses, with Ricky's manhood wholly implanted inside my body while my own throbbed and oozed out front in its ardent gratitude.

He smiled as he studied us and then abruptly asked, "When did the two o' you start thinkin' about doin' this?"

We looked over at him, confused by the question, and he clarified, "I mean, when you was in yer teens, and the rest of us were wonderin' what it'd be like to get our knobs stuck up a nice, wet minge... were lads like you thinkin' of bummin' yer mates? Or wonderin' what it'd be like to bend over and 'ave another lad do it to you?"

I couldn't help but laugh as Ricky said, his cock firmly implanted up my arse, "What do you think? Of course we fucking did!"

Jason grinned at that, his eyes full of surprise.

"So for you pair... while the rest of us were thinkin' o' tits and pussies... were you pair lyin' in yer beds, wazzin' off thinkin' of how other lads' arses looked?"

We laughed again. This time I added: "And their cocks! Especially the big ones!"

"Yeah?" he laughed back. "Ya wanked off back then thinkin' about yer mates' big knobs?"

I nodded, loving the feel of Ricky's particular version of that organ filling me up. "Most nights, yeah!"

Ricky added, "Or of sucking them, or licking their big, hairy bollocks."

"Is that how ya figured out you was gay?" he asked. "The fact you was spunkin' up thinkin' of doin' stuff wi' other lads?"

"It provided a small clue, yeah," I remarked.

Jason took a little time to think about what he seemed to have just figured out: that young gay guys' masturbatory thoughts take a different form from those of their straight counterparts. I wondered if he was thinking back to which of his friends from school might have had him in mind when they'd been jacking off.

He walked around the bed, as if wanting to see the two of us men joined together from all possible angles, and paused at the foot of the bed behind Ricky's crouching form.

"What the fuck?!" Ricky called out as he jumped in surprise at something Jason had done.

Jason tittered. "Just 'avin a little feel - checkin' stuff out!"

"You touched my arsehole," Ricky announced in a rather accusatory tone.

"I wanted to see how slack you are, mate. How stretched your arsehole is from all the shaggin' you lads get up to."

Ricky relaxed and chuckled, clearly amused by Jason's curiosity. "And what do you think?" he asked.

"You can tell ya like 'avin' it up ya. You're fuckin' well loose!"

We both laughed as Jason came back around to where he had been standing earlier.

"Now, come on, guys - let's see you goin' at it like a pair o' rabbits!"

"I've got to take it slowly at first," Ricky told him. "Get him used to it. As you... er... noticed, it's been a while since we did it this way around."

Jason nodded with interest and I leant forwards again, splaying my buttocks further apart to make it easier for him to start fucking me. Jason peered down at Ricky's cock and watched it slowly withdraw from my backside.

He recoiled at the sight of it and then chuckled to himself, "I suppose that's somethin' else that goes with the territory."

Ricky eased his cock back into me and then pulled it out again. He repeated the action a little more quickly and then kept going, sliding carefully in and out of me and steadily developing a gentle, moderate rhythm.

"Fuckin' 'ell!" Jason laughed. "You guys are actually bummin'! I've got a couple o' gay blokes actually butt-fuckin' together, right there in front of me!"

He plonked himself back in the chair and gently stroked his cock as he watched us demonstrating how gay guys enjoy penetrative sex.

We worked our hips together, with Ricky gradually quickening his thrusts and driving more and more of the length of his shaft in and out of me in a way he knew would maximise my pleasure. Jason smiled as we became more physical together - me grabbing Ricky's bum and helping to pull him more deeply into me and him holding me by the shoulders to gain better leverage against me.

"Do you like what you see?" I asked Jason, who was just fondling with his erection rather than wanking it properly.

"Yeah, it's really good," he nodded. "A lot better than I expected."

"Do you fantasize about having a go yourself?" I asked, enjoying the feel of Ricky's breath against the sweaty material of the back of my shirt.

He shook his head. "Not my thing, mate. I've got to admit though, I like seein' you lads doin' it. Especially in all your wedding gear. Makes it seem more... I dunno... naughty, I suppose."

We both chuckled. I knew what he meant.

We worked ourselves up into a steady rhythm, the two of us starting to pant and gasp as we got steadily more excited by our sex and even more from having an audience. I could feel myself sweating - my arm pits were dripping and soaking through my shirt - and there was no way that the two of us were going to be able to wear our trousers again before they'd been dry-cleaned.

"Crank it up a notch, fellas," Jason called over after a minute or so. "I wanna see ya really goin' for it, like it's yer fuckin' weddin' night!"

I pushed myself back onto Ricky's cock, opening my legs wider to better work myself against it as he started driving himself in longer, more purposeful sweeps in and out of my eager arsehole. He wrapped one arm around me, pulling my back into his heaving chest, and with the other he reached down to masturbate me, grabbing my foreskin firmly and roughly jerking it up and down my shaft with a strong, confident rhythm.

We both grinned over at Jason, our excitement compounded by having him watching us so intently as we paraded our male version of lovemaking for him. This, I felt, was gay sex in the form that Jason would most easily recognise: one man pleasuring himself using the tight grip of another's bum.

Jason caught my eye and I beamed at him, proud to have him witness what I was sure would appear as a beautiful moment between two male lovers. Our joining was a mirror of the sex he was used to with his wife and Ricky's pleasure in penetrating me was something he could identify with and relate to. I was pleased that we were letting him see us like this: my body accepting Ricky's manhood as a symbol of our love and affection.

But Jason was focussed on more corporeal matters.

"Bloody hell, lads," he interjected. "I thought you said this gay bummin' stuff didn't make a stink!"

"It doesn't!" I retorted, offended that he could be so crude in the middle of something that was so clearly special to us.

"It fuckin' does!" he countered and then sniffed the air inquisitively. "Yeah, there's a definite smell," he insisted, nodding in confirmation. "And it's a bit fuckin' whiffy, if you ask me!"

"It's the smell of our lovemaking, Jason," I snapped, "and you should show a bit more respect. This is a deeply private thing we're letting you see."

Jason laughed, "Oh come on, mate. I'm not having a go. I'm just pointin' out that you lads havin' sex makes a stink, 'cause you said it didn't."

Now Ricky intervened, his cock not missing a beat as he slid his whole length in and out of my backside. "I wouldn't call it a stink, Jason. It's just, like Scott said, the smell of two men making love. It's actually quite a turn-on once you get used to it."

Jason inhaled deeply and shook his head. "Naah... it smells a bit rough to me. Maybe you guys are used to it but - Jesus! - it's a lot fuckin' different from shaggin' a bird, I can tell you that much."

We kept performing for him - Jason behind me thrusting in and out of my bowels - but now I felt uncomfortable to be showing him how penetrative sex between two men was performed. I felt as if he'd cheapened a moment of passion by basically telling us our sex smelt disgusting. It was as if Ricky and I had asked to watch him and his godawful wife making love - not that we ever would - and had exclaimed part-way through that the room stunk of fish.

Jason saw that I was no longer enjoying being looked at by him and made an attempt to make amends. "It's not like I'm sayin' it's really 'orrible or anythin'. I mean, I'm still 'orny, aren't I?"

He raised his erection upwards - it really was an amazing piece of meat - and gave it a few gentle tugs as if to emphasize that it was still stiffened with excitement. The huge head of it glistened with precum and the veins along its shaft throbbed as they maintained its full, hard girth.

"Your being aroused isn't the issue, Jason," I said, still squatting forwards as Ricky pumped back and forth against my bum. "You just said that our lovemaking stinks - kind of spoils the moment, you know!"

Jason grinned sheepishly and shrugged. "Okay, maybe 'stinks' was too strong. But you can't deny that there's a smell in here - there's a definite bum whiff coming from your arse being fucked, Scott."

Ricky chuckled: he didn't seem at all annoyed by what Jason had said.

He said, "I've got to agree with you there, mate. But that's a smell I love!"

He paused and inhaled deeply from right above where his cock was lodged between my splayed cheeks. "Oh yeah," he gasped appreciatively. "That's the smell of me banging my future hubby and I fucking love it!"

I smiled back at him as he grabbed me by the hips and started fucking me much more quickly and forcefully. He laughed over at Jason, enjoying showing off his sexual prowess using the backside of his decade-long partner, and I realised that with his exertions he was deliberately making the smell of our sex much more intense.

"If you don't like it," Ricky gasped, "if it really is so offensive to you, you know where the door is!"

Jason laughed back. "Yeah... okay... point taken. I can see how a bloke's bum smell would get you guys turned on. I mean, it's fuckin' obvious really, when ya think about it."

He stood up and came over to stand in front of where I was bending forwards, his cock arching upwards and looking large and insistent. The smell of gay sex certainly hadn't diminished its size: if anything, it had made it swell even larger.

"So does a fella's bum smell turn you on too, Scott?" he asked.

I nodded, enjoying the feel of Ricky buggering my arse more quickly and with far more vigour than it had previously. His cock was really ramming in and out of my rectum, making my own throb and tingle with exhilaration.

"Yeah," I gasped. "I love Ricky's smell when I'm fucking his arse really fast and -"

"What about other blokes' bum smells?" Jason cut in.

"Well, maybe," I panted, loving the sensation of Ricky's cock pounding relentlessly up into my innards. "I guess it would depend on whose, though."

Jason turned around and hitched down his trousers further, presenting me with the large, muscular buttocks that I'd admired earlier that day. "What about mine?" he asked.

"I... I... dunno," I replied, hesitantly, wondering how Ricky would feel about me putting my face near another man's backside. The hair sprouting from his crack was matted around where his hole would be lurking: his arse would be nothing if not odoriferous which struck me as ironic given the critique he'd delivered about our sexual smells.

"Go on," Ricky urged me. "Sniff his arse, Scott!"

"Yeah!" Jason agreed, grabbing his buttocks with both hands and prizing them apart. "Have a whiff of what a real man's arse smells like! Come on... get stuck in... while you're gettin' bummed up yer own!"

Ricky's rhythm grew even faster and he implored me again to comply: "Fucking do it, Scott! Shove your nose between his cheeks!"

I leaned forwards tentatively sniffed at Jason's furry arse crack. As I'd expected from the clumping of his anal hair, the scent between his cheeks was very strong. It was undeniably crude but utterly fascinating in its sheer, unbridled indecency. Unlike the smell of our lovemaking, this really would be the raunchy stink of rough, unsanitised male-on-male buggery and, to my amazement, I found myself overwhelmingly excited by it. It reminded me of an erotic story I'd read called 'Prison Sex' and I was hugely turned-on by the idea that homosexual coupling could be so base and squalid.

I pushed my nose further between his cheeks and inhaled the coarse odour of Jason's bum which had been cooped up in the back of his formal trousers all throughout the wedding day. It was wonderfully pungent - rich and earthy with an aggressively masculine punch to it - and I sniffed at him eagerly like a terrier on heat, feeling compelled to masturbate my own aching cock as I did so.

Ricky continued hammering at my arse, enjoying seeing his partner pushing his face into another man's bum. His hips were whacking against my buttocks, making rapid clapping sounds, and the sweat sopping from his shirt was adding its own characteristic tang to the other more acerbic odours our exertions were producing.

"Get your face stuck in there!" Jason commanded. "Come on, sniff my dirty arsehole!"

I did as he wanted and inhaled deeply from where his scent was strongest and where I knew his puckered little virgin ring would be nestling among the dense forest of hair between his cheeks.

"Lick him!" called out Ricky, now banging my arse frantically and with the repetitive power of an overwrought steam turbine.