The Bride's Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah! Fuckin' lick me!" Jason harmonised, grabbing my head and pushing my nose and mouth further in between his buttocks.

I realised that he, like me, was wanking himself with his other hand. He gasped, more to himself than to the two of us, "This isn't cheating, mind... Laura would never do anything like this... you can't blame a guy for being curious, can you?!"

I pressed my tongue against his opening and felt it yield to minimal pressure I put on it. Jason bent further forwards, giving me better access to his hairy crack, and called out, "Stick yer tongue up my arsehole! Come on, mate, find out what it's like to lick a fuckin' straight bloke out!"

I entered him smoothly and was instantly shocked by the intensity of the flavour of his hot, moist bowels.

"Ah yeah!" he exclaimed, his whole body shaking with the rhythm of his hand up and down his large cock. "That feels so fuckin' good! Jesus Christ! I had no idea!"

I licked in and out of him, gently fucking him with my tongue, enjoying his crudest and most exciting taste as I entered him more deeply; a sensation which, until now, nobody had had the chance to explore.

I felt Ricky shuddering behind me, panting as he discharged his load into my bowels, and he grabbed my hips so hard it was painful.

Jason must have turned to him, probably grinning, and asked him, "Are you spunkin', mate? Are you nuttin' it up his arse?"

Ricky must have nodded, still in the throes of his powerful orgasm, and Jason laughed loudly, pounding his own larger member towards its imminent climax.

I kept rimming him, hugely enjoying the first taste of male arse I'd had in ten years other than Ricky's, as his strong fingers ground my head in between his cheeks, pushing me as firmly as he could into the coarse, wiry hair of his gaping arse crack.

Ricky kept fucking me, as he often liked to until long after he'd ejaculated, with the sound of his cock pumping my arse become wetter and sloppier from the copious ooze of his semen which was leaking from my hole. Still he kept going, enjoying how the slick pounding of his cock gave way to a rhythmic squelching and Jason laughed again at the noise we were making: the delicious slurping of post-coital gay sex.

I heard him sniffing at the air, curious at the odour of semen dribbling out of my over-used hole, before he declared: "The smell's kinda hot in a way - I'm startin' to see why you guys like it so much!"

Ricky kept fucking me, his cock starting to lose its stiffness as his excitement slowly waned, and the noise from my backside became moister and frothier as his steady beating churned his spent semen up inside me.

I pulled back from Jason's arse, grateful to breathe in the fresher air in the room, and he stood up and turned around, his cock level again with my face.

"Suck his cock!" Ricky suggested, reading my mind, but Jason shook his head at the prospect of that.

"Laura does that," he told us, "but ya can lick my balls. She won't touch those."

For some reason I was only allowed to do things to him that his wife wouldn't or couldn't. He seemed to feel that it didn't fall under the definition of cheating if he was only satisfying his curiosity about things he wasn't getting at home.

"Put one leg up on the mattress," Ricky urged and Jason did as he suggested, lowering his large, hairy scrotum down onto my face.

I sniffed gratefully at his sweaty bollocks, revelling in the sharp, distinctive bite of his testosterone and moving each testicle around against my nose as I took in the full impact of his scent in the hot, moist fuzz of hair underneath them.

Ricky's cock was going distinctly soft inside me, but still he kept working it in and out of my bum. I knew it was primarily to turn Jason on - he seemed to enjoy the sound of the cock slurping in and out of my cum-filled hole - but I was greatly enjoying it too.

I kept licking at Jason's huge nuts, loving the full and heavy feel of them against my face. Their smell was divine - so musky and masculine - and I could hardly believe that his wife would forego experiencing the thrill of nuzzling her face into her large man's impressive balls.

"Wank yourself off," I heard Ricky tell him, but Jason didn't comply.

"This is so fuckin' good I don't wanna blow my nut just yet!"

I reached up and grabbed his right buttock as I licked at his bollocks, enjoying how firm and muscular it felt in my grip. Then I worked my fingers in between his cheeks, surprised that he was letting let me venture into his crack, searching out his anus among the spit-soaked tangle of hair inside them.

Jason grunted when I found his hole and called out in appreciation as I entered his hot, wet passage.

It turned out he liked being fingered just as much as he enjoyed being rimmed: his backside was, evidently, a part of him which he probably hadn't realised had a sexual dimension. He pushed his arse outwards, working against my finger and then moved his hips back and forth to the rhythm I was using.

"Ah, yeah! Fuckin' work it!" he growled down at me.

I started fingering him more roughly, enjoying the strongly pungent smell from his backside as I thrust in and out of him. Ricky too sniffed the air approvingly, and I felt his cock starting to stiffen again as he continued to fuck me. He had always been a fan of guys' bum odour and now he was enjoying an especially aromatic one.

"Come on, Scott! Wank my arse off like you wank your own off!" Jason commanded me. "Wank the fuckin' shit out of it!"

I smiled up at him, amused that he would think of this as a sort of anal version of masturbation. Perhaps that was how he reconciled his enjoyment of being fingered with the heterosexual view he had of himself: this wasn't, in his eyes, analogous to being fucked by a guy - it was simply an alternative way men could enjoy having a hand-job.

He smiled back at me, enjoying me taking on a faster, rougher technique in and out of him, as the crude odour of my finger stoking his rectum grew heavier and more obviously anal.

Ricky's cock continued to respond to it and he took up steadily quickening rhythm as he more vigorously fucked my slippery arse.

He inhaled deeply before declaring, "That's so hot!" and then grabbed me by the hips again, fascinated to see his lover fingering this large, burly man.

Jason was loving what I was doing to him. He chuckled at Ricky's mounting excitement, amused that he was the source of the smell that was fuelling it, and pushed his bum back and forth against my finger more firmly.

"Enjoy it, lads!" he advised it. "It's not often you guys get to sniff a bit of straight boy butt!"

We both chuckled and Ricky's hips started making slapping sounds against my buttocks again. He grunted, "I really want to rim your arse, Jason!"

After laughing, Jason grabbed his cock and started tugging his foreskin quickly up and down his swollen shaft.

"I've gotta fuckin' wank!" he told me. "I can't stop myself!"

I looked up at him as he beat his huge cock off with his fist, the thick and veiny shaft of it towering above my face. His expression was odd and almost comical: his lips were puckered and his eyes were squinting in a way that he probably involuntarily adopted every time he was pushing himself towards his climax.

"I want to fuck your arse," I announced to his distorted face.

He laughed at that, his hand not missing a beat. "Like givin' it as well as takin' it, do ya?!"

"Course I do!" I laughed back. "I'll fuck you while he fucks me! Three of us in a row! How about that?"

"Jesus Christ!" he laughed even louder. "You're a horny fucker, aren't you?! You actually think I'm gonna turn 'round a let you knob my arse?!"

"Go on, let me," I insisted, enjoying looking up at him past the thick rod he was pounding with his fist. "It's not actual cheating because your wife can't do that!"

He laughed again but his face was adamant. "No way, mate. I'm not lettin' you do that."

"Go on!" I kept on. "We'll make the room really stink! Two arses getting fucked at the same time!"

But he shook his head and his firmness of his eyes said it all: there was to be no compromise.

I drove my finger deeper into him, feeling Ricky's cock harden fully again as he started to fuck me in earnest for a second time.

"I'm getting close," Jason informed me, his face once again contorted into that strange, pre-orgasmic pout.

"Spunk in his mouth!" Ricky called out. "Make him drink it!"

"Yeah, she won't fuckin' do that!" Jason agreed with a strained gasp, and directed his cock towards my mouth as he wanked his foreskin roughly back and forth.

Ricky grabbed me by the shoulders and quickened in his newly-recovered pounding in and out of me: his erection really had returned to its earlier glory and now seemed to be heading for a second climax just minutes after the first, something that I'd never even known my lover was capable of.

I opened my mouth wide and Jason grabbed my head as he beat his cock as fast as he could. The slit seemed to gaping open in its readiness to shoot; his huge bollocks were pulled upwards towards his body as they prepared for release.

"Here it comes," he grunted through clenched teeth. "You better be a fuckin' fast swallower!"

He held my head firm and pushed the top few inches of his thick cock into my gaping mouth.

"God, yeah!" Ricky cried out, evidently greatly enjoying seeing me feeding on another man's cock and slamming in and out of my arse so fast that my ring felt almost numb.

I loved the taste of Jason's organ even before he started discharging his semen into me. It had been over a decade since I'd tasted a cock that wasn't Ricky's and I'd forgotten how distinct and varied they could be; how much more powerful other men's testosterone could taste in comparison with Ricky's less redolent offering.

Jason's cock was very richly flavoured. His smooth, fat bell-end was slick with piss and pre-cum, while the foreskin he was jerking brought forth the sharper, tangier bite of his musky-tasting sweat.

I groaned in my appreciation, licking hungrily at his oozing slit, and Jason called out, "Ah, yeah! You fuckin' love that, don't you!?"

I nodded enthusiastically, lapping at the dribble he was feeding me, and he wanked himself so furiously that his tightened ball-sac was bobbing back and forth against my chin.

I felt Jason's rectal muscles start clenching around my finger - squeezing it in rapid spasms as if enjoying having me inside him - before he gasped as the force of his orgasm hit him. After what seemed like an implausible delay, his cock abruptly started spurting his semen in hot, gooey surges against the back of my mouth and onto my tongue.

"Fuckin' take it!" he called out, as if I had any intention of doing anything but. "Drink it down, you dirty fuck!"

I smiled as I complied, swallowing frantically to keep up with the pulsating outpouring of thick liquid from his throbbing bell-end. His relentless seed tasted strongly alkaline: a caustic and far more copious version of that which Ricky is able to produce.

As I gulped the last few weakening gushes from his slit, I felt my lover's cock deliver his own verdict up into my already-sodden bowels. He grunted as he emptied himself, wincing an orgasmic face which made Jason laugh, and then fell onto my heaving back, his sweat pouring onto me as he gasped for air.

Now there was only me to satisfy, and I certainly wasn't going to let these two guys get away with forgetting the encore.

When Jason had pulled his oozing cock out of my mouth and had stepped back away from me so that my finger slid out from between his large, firm cheeks, I wanked myself quickly to push myself towards my own climax.

He sniffed at the air, glancing at my finger, and said, "Jesus, my arse smells fuckin' rough!"

Still pounding at my cock, I had an idea.

With Jason still watching me, I raised the finger that had been inside him up to my nose. As he had observed, his smell was particularly strong on it, especially on its discoloured tip, and I sniffed at it eagerly, smiling up at his surprise.

"Oh, you dirty fuckin' sod!" he laughed, as my other hand sped into a blur of motion. "And you're gettin' 'orny off of it! You're wazzin' off to the stink of my arsehole!"

I grinned back at him, relishing the smell of his bum on my finger - oh, to have been able to have fucked that same backside - and then stuck my tongue out to lick up and down it.

That made him laugh even louder. "Jesus Christ! You sick fuck!"

Ricky kept banging at me - his cock going soft more quickly having spent its second load - as I threw my head back and finally enjoyed an orgasm of my own.

For some reason, Jason found the sight of my climax highly amusing. I have to admit that I did make quite an odd sight: with my lover still sloppily sliding in and out of the swollen hole he'd now climaxed twice into, and with my tongue licking at the stink of another man's backside, smeared along my finger, my hand pumped like a piston on my cock until my own semen shot upwards from it like a spurting white fountain.

Once my orgasm had subsided and I was recovering my breath, the room became quiet and a leaden atmosphere seemed to descend upon us. I was reminded of what Ricky had said in the bar downstairs: how Jason might become less good-natured towards us once he'd climaxed and he became troubled by regret and self-reproach.

Jason stared over at Ricky and then at me, and I wondered if he was starting to blame us for leading him into what his first gay encounter.

"I can't believe what we just did," Jason muttered, his voice sounding ominous.

It seemed that Ricky had been right and we now had to face the prospect of having an upset, and potentially aggressive, man to deal with. The fact he was so much taller and more muscular than us was obviously something we'd have to factor in.

It fell to Ricky to break the uncomfortable silence as he climbed off the bed.

"What do you mean?" he asked in a tone which I could tell was intended to be casual, but he obviously had in mind the conversation we'd had earlier.

Jason hesitated before answering and we both eyed-up his face apprehensively. His expression was oddly thoughtful and he stared into space distractedly, as if trying to draw out the prevailing emotion from whatever mixture of feelings he was experiencing.

"What I mean is," he began, after recovering himself a little, "I can't believe what just happened... how good this fuckin' gay stuff is!"

We both looked at him with surprise and he went on with a grin, "I mean I knew about you lads doin' bummin' and stuff, but I didn't know the rest of it. I mean, Jesus fuckin' Christ - some of it were steamin'!"

Ricky smiled at him with relief and threw me a wodge of tissue from his bedside table.

I said, "I'm glad you enjoyed it, Jason."

"Enjoyed it?" he laughed, "I fuckin' loved it!"

We watched Ricky pull off his wet shirt, drenched with his sweat, and then quickly remove his trousers and underwear. It seemed odd to finally see him naked after the three of us had all climaxed.

I told Jason, "Getting undressed after sex rather than before it is very much a gay thing." He peered at me curiously and I made the most earnest face I could muster while wiping semen from my pubic hair.

"Really?" he asked, gullibly believing me. "You 'ave sex then ya get yer clothes off? Is that 'ow it works for gay blokes, then?"

I couldn't help but chuckle. "I'm only having you on. We normally do it in the nude like everyone else."

He grinned over at me, amused by the joke.

"I'm going to hit the shower," Ricky said, clicking on the bathroom light. "I don't know about the sex, but I must really stink."

After Ricky had closed the bathroom door behind him, Jason grabbed some more tissue from the bedside table and wiped the belated dribbles of cum from his own softening cock. I noticed he threw the dirty tissue back onto the table, apparently oblivious to the fact that there was a small bin right next to it.

He hitched up his underwear and then, with more difficulty, pulled up his tight trousers over the large bulge of his crotch.

"Laura must be asleep by now," he said. "If she asks anythin', I'll say I fell asleep in the john. It wouldn't be the first time."

I got off the bed and pulled my underpants and trousers back up. I wanted to get ready for bed - to have a shower after Ricky - but, in spite of how intimate we'd just been, it seemed only proper and decent for me to be fully clothed when I showed Jason out, even if I was dripping with sweat and my trousers were streaked with dried-on precum.

"Thanks for lettin' me see you guys doin' stuff wi' each other," Jason said, before adding with a grin: "It was as 'ot as fuck!"

I smiled. "You don't feel as if you've cheated on Laura?"

"Of course not!" Jason laughed. "You can't blame a guy for being curious! And it's not like it were anythin' serious, were it?"

I shook my head. "It was just a bit of fun."

Then he asked me, "Do you not need the loo, mate? I mean, I don't wanna teach my granny 'ow to do whatever wi' eggs, but 'aven't you got 'alf a gallon of spunk up yer arse?!"

I grinned at his directness. He really was curious about all aspects of gay sex. I wondered again how substantial his homosexual leanings were.

"A little bit," I admitted. "It takes a while to... well... work through you, if you know what I mean."

He laughed that hearty laugh of his and then walked over to the door.

"Well enjoy yer... er... second 'release' tonight, and I'll see you lads in the mornin'."

He put his hand on the door-knob but thought it prudent to add: "Not a word about this to anyone, though. I'd be fuckin' flayed alive if the missus got wind of it."

I threw him a thumbs-up and said, "Scouts' honour."

"Nice one, mate!" he laughed. "Any time you guys fancy... you know... 'avin' another audience..."

I smiled at him and walked over to get my wallet from on top of the drawers.

"Here's my business card," I said, passing him one. "My mobile number's on it. Send me a text - just some random chat - so I have your number. I'll give you a shout if the two of us feel like a repeat performance."

"Not just a repeat," he grinned. "I wanna see some more stuff. You bummin' him, maybe... ya said ya sometimes do it that way...?"

"Quite often," I smirked back. "I think he actually prefers it that way."

"Less 'ard work for him," Jason chuckled. "Man after me own 'eart!"

I laughed and Jason went on, as if giving an order at a Chinese take-away, "And I wanna see ya suckin' each other a bit more. Ya both just 'ad a lick and that was it. Can you lads get into a sixty-nine and suck each other off at the same time?"

I smiled. "Of course we can. That's a bit of a Sunday morning favourite, actually."

He grinned more broadly. "I'd be well up for seein' that! And more o' that butt-lickin' stuff... yeah, a lot more o' that!"

"Okay," I nodded. "I'll talk about it with Ricky."

He put the card into his own wallet and then opened the door. "I'll text you tomorrow. Nothin' suspect. Just a 'hi' and thanks for the heartburn tablets or some shit."

I agreed and then, with a final grin, he let himself out and went up to join his wife in bed.